Innovative camera app that records optionally an audio memo together with the photo portion (=Phemo) and all functionality is available in free-floating mode.
- with the Audio-Radius (AR)button you can set how many seconds Audio BEFORE and AFTER the photo shot will be recorded
- Recording is done in the background as long as the PhemoCam app has not been manually closed
- Audio memos are appended to the original photo data in JPEG Format. Therefore you can open the photos with any other photo Viewer, however for playback of the Audio Portion you need PhemoCam or a compatible Photo Viewer (to be released later)
- you can share the Phemos via email and other applications. Please note that the use of photo imaging tools not being compatible with PhemoCam will most probably destroy the Audio Portion
- when pinching the live preview PhemoCam will change to free-floating mode with all available controls, thus you can use your phone or tablet for other apps while the camera is ready to take Pictures.Taken photo shots will be shown in a free-floating photo viewer window
-when pressing long on the live preview, PhemoCam will switch to simplified 'Thumb Mode' with a tiny preview. Apart from the camera button there are no controls shown in this mode. Press Long again to return from Thumbmode or tap the app's launch icon.
- On Samsung devices with multi-window feature: pinching and free-floating mode is not available, instead PhemoCam can operate likewise any other Samsung multi-window capable app. Thumb mode is available.
Tip: if you do not wish to record the CLICK Sound of the camera, set the volume of your Audio to ZERO. The IRIS is animated so that can see easily when a picture is taken Tip: you can alternatively close the app with a left=>right / right-left swiping gesture
This application is provided free of charge as technology demo. We appreciate any comments, suggestions for improvements etc. If you like it, we might develop it further. However use the application at your own risk, we cannot be hold responsible for any loss of media, tangible or non-tangible assets. Minimum Android 4.0 required.
PhemoCam has been developed in summer 2014 but is only published now because a different fruit company recognized that the idea of recording Audio in parallel with photo taking is a good one. The purpose of PhemoCam was and is to show case several patented and patent-pending technologies that have been developed by our Team.
Known issues: - Quality of Audio recording might be disappointing on some devices - on newer Samsung and other manufacturers' devices, photo effects might not be available - occasionally the full-size live preview Image is not shown, still the camera is on and consumes battery => Tap the app's launch Icon to return to the full preview or stop the icon via its service icon - sharing functionality may not work on some devices or in some scenarios
Permissions: Internet permission is required for the photo sharing function of the app. The app does not collect, send or receive personal data or any other data over the Internet or local Network.
Interlectual Property: This application uses patented and patent-pending Technology. Do not copy, clone, reverse-compile, disassemble the application or its code partially or entirely without our written consent.