DroidSheep Guard protects your phone from Tools like DroidSheep, Faceniff and other Session hijackers!
It monitors your ARP-Table and alerts on any unusual change to this table.
So use it to secure your Facebook, ebay, Twitter, LinkedIn etc accounts from "Man In The Middle" attacks on public WiFi!
IF YOU LIKE DROIDSHEEP GUARD - PLEASE DONATE AT http://www.droidsheep.de
Detects and protects from all kinds of ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) related attacks in Wi-Fi networks, like DOS (Denial Of Service) or MITM (Man In The Middle).
Protects your phone from tools like FaceNiff, Cain & Abel, ANTI, ettercap, DroidSheep, NetCut, and all others that try to hijack your session via "Man In The Middle" through ARP spoofing / ARP poisoning.
Don't allow such tools to break your privacy and steal your data. You can defend yourself with a single app.
Allows secure usage of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Live.com, eBay ...
WifiKill can't take you offline with this app installed. The "Immunity" feature is the only one that requires root, all other features work without root access.
- No configuration required, works off the shelf for novices
- Experts can change many settings to adapt the app to their needs
- Undetectable by the bad guy
- 100% silent and passive inside the network. Generates no noise
- Highly customizable notifications
- Plays ringtone on attack (optional)
- Vibrates in a given pattern on attack (optional)
- Easy to use one-click-interface as well as detailed network view for experts
- "Immunity" protects you without disabling Wi-Fi (root required)
- Can also disable Wi-Fi if you don't have root access to your phone
- Logging of all spoofing attempts with details about the network and the attacker
- Works in complex wireless LANs, like vWLAN and WDS (please see FAQ)
- Detects networks already under attack
- Automatic countermeasures
- Uses very few resources
- Uses no resources if Wi-Fi is disabled
- Nearly zero battery consumption
- Requires very few permissions. Requests only absolutely necessary permissions
For questions, suggestions, feature requests, feel free to visit the forum or send an e-mail to the address below.
This Application is also a part of HaXdroiD suite which aims to empower the Android handset for Penetration Testing purposes.
This release contains ads to help the developpement of the tool kit. If you clic on an ad it will disable ads for the current session.
If you want a version version without ads please take a look at the paid version.
With the menu button you can :
* Export result
* Save/Load/Delete your testing parameters
* Lock screen rotation(Landscape/Portrait)
At this time it supports :
* App 2 SD
* ARP cache
* DNS (a the moment Simple Host Name to IP and reverse)
* Network discovery
* Ping (system ping)
* Ping Sweep (based on system ping)
* PS dump(Process Information)
* Route print (with address decoding in option)
* Trace route (special implementation because MTR and classic is not possible on non rooted phone)
* TCP Port Tester (with fast port selection)
* TCP Port scanner(with fast port selection)
The scan is cancelable with back button
* UDP Flood
* WHOIS request (with the possibility to choose the whois server), Recursive 5 deep max
* WOL, Wake on LAN
In the future it will support :
* TCP test Server (maybe Netcat like)
* Network properties
* Port live view scan
* Network scan
* More configurable things for existing tool
And maybe any of your suggestion
kw : net, net tool, network tool,networks tools
WiFi ARP Guard keeps you safe from intruders, hackers, attackers and sneaky-users from having access to your WiFi and consequently to your smartphone’s sensitive data.
It detects and prevents (rooted only) the “MAN IN THE MIDDLE” attack – Users are instantly informed about possible attacks and have the option to disable the WiFi immediately. View your cache table with a single click and be informed for any “mysterious” alternations or irregularities.
Use the WiFi ARP Guard to secure your Facebook, Twitter, ebay, LinkedIn and other online accounts – username/password – especially when accessing WiFi from public places.
If you enjoy WiFi ARP Guard please take a moment to rate it. Thanks for your support!
This app will set an static ARP entry on the gateway's MAC address every time you connect to a WIFI network, this is useful to protect your Android device against arp poisoning techniques used in MiTM (man in the middle) attacks.
This application is Open Source, if you want to get it for free just get the source and compile it yourself:
NOTE: This application needs root access, do not purchase if your android device is not rooted.
1. Ping any network address.
2. Get the status of all the currently open transport layer sockets on the device.
3. Get the network config spec.
4. Get Current Arp table.
5. Scan your network domain to find all your network neighbors.
For more info visit the developers website.
Have you ever wondered why an app or game you hear people raving about doesn't show up in the market for you? Chances are the developer has chosen to not add your device to the list of supported devices.
Perhaps there is an app that is offering some sort of special offer to a particular device or brand of devices, and you are one of the unfortunate ones who does not have said brand or device.
Well, if either of these scenarios has happened to you, then there is something you can do about it without shelling out more money on another device. Device Spoofer allows you to spoof your device to make it appear to be a completely different device. It's as easy as:
1. Backup your current device info.
2. Select a device to spoof.
3. Press "Spoof Selected Device".
Device Spoofer contains an ever growing database of devices and with the help of other users that database can stay up to date and contain all the information needed to spoof just about any other Android device.
For the market to see your device as the newly spoofed one, you must download an app from the market first. Once you do that the device seems to get registered under your account and will then show up as the spoofed device.
** NOTICE **
Developers may have a good reason for not supporting your actual device. Please do not contact them if you have an issue with their app or game. Chances are good that if it doesn't work right on your device, the developer was aware of this problem and chose to not support it. With that in mind please enjoy!
** ISSUES **
If you have any problems or issues using this app, please feel free to use the "Send Email" link provided in the Android Market. Please don't leave a comment if you are having any problems with this app. Email me instead so that I can work with you to fix the problem. This app was developed and tested on multiple devices, including the Nexus One and custom ROMs.
You can write texts directly to emoticons and send the message to your friends.
You can make the emoticons by combining images on your photo.
Emoticons in Messenger are an infinite free updates.
As hundreds of wallpapers decorates your own 'Messenger'.
With a addition of 'Emoji', you can convey your feeling and state to your friends.
All your friends who used a default emoticon and wallpaper will be amazed.
※ This applications is recommended to use after installing 'WhatsApp Messenger'.
※ This application will clearly state that there is no relationship with 'WhatsApp' company.
※ And this application will support 'WhatsApp' informally.
You have to allow mock locations under Settings -> Applications -> Development
(rooted phones can spoof location with mock locations disabled, move the app to /system/app to get that)
Pro version available on the Market, with more features!
With our service you are able to send spoof email messages via internet, but also the possibility is given to describe yourself as someone else, without noticing by anybody else
The person, who’ll get the message, isn’t able to distinguish between an imitated message and a real one.
SpoofMyEmail.com would like to point out at all grievances that are made in the transmission of email-messages. How often did it happen, that messages with corresponding content were the trigger for problems like controversy, break-ups, divorce and so on?
SpoofMyEmail.com offers the chance to create email-messages online with self-selected of addressors. The email that was sent is going to show the entered addressor of the recipient.
What’s that in aid of?
We want to show how simple it can be to imitate a email-message of someone else. Be careful when you are the one receiving a message that can cause a lot of misunderstandings. There’s always the possibility of a third person with malicious thoughts.
How does it work?
Request code – name your email-address – choose favored payment method and complete payment. When cashed, the valid code will be send to the stated email-address. After receiving code, click on the button “spoof email” – name of the addressor – name of the recipient – write down your code and email-message. Enter displayed safety code – check out the AGB’s and if you agree, accept. Push again the button with “send email” and that’s it.
¡Here it's the ARProtect port from PC to Android!
ARProtect is a simple application which will protect your data along wifi networks you connect to, avoiding personal data stealing, such as social network accounts, bank accounts, or chat interceptions.
- Detects ARP-Spoofing based attacks.
- 2 Scan modes (by BSSID or by MAC)
- Interface based on PC original one.
- When connecting to a network, you can detect if an attack was taking place before you connected (Only for BSSID scan, not 100% reliable).
- BSSID scan is not 100% reliable. This kind of scan is not recomended over wifi networks which covers a big area, such as a mall, but is perfect for small wifi networks, such as home, cafe, or public transport ones.
- If using the MAC scan and connect to a network which was being attacked, that attack cannot be detected, and also, if the attack stops, we will detect the true device (the router) as the attacker.
- This application is not 100% accurate. Don't keep your data even if you're using this application.
Tags: Arprotect, wifi, protection, attack, hacker, defense, wireless, network, data, shield, antivirus, firewall, data stealing.
You can now integrate this app with your own apps, documentation for that can be found here https://gist.github.com/4526851