• Commonly-used Japanese phrases & vocabularies
• Authentic pronunciation
• Search by keywords using Japanese and English
• Easy to store and manage your favourite items
• Font size adjustment
• No internet connection required
If you are traveling to Japan, make sure you bring this app with you!
『KANA test』 You can learn the spell of KANA by the audio tests.
『JLPT vocabulary and test』 You can learn the vocabulary anywhere and anytime by the off-line JLPT vocabulary list, test, stroke and example sentences.
『Daily Expression』 You can learn the usage and pronunciation of number, date and time.
『Wrong test collection』 You can consolidate the learning by the wrong test collection.
This is a free application that you can trust.
More functions is developing, any suggestion or comment is accepted by email.
*For your learning, please unload the old version of this app. You will enjoy better learning experience by this new version.
*Thanks http://www.tanos.co.uk/jlpt/ for providing the JLPT vocabulary.
*Thanks http://kanjivg.tagaini.net/ for providing the stroke data.
*Thanks http://tatoeba.org/ for providing the example sentence.
[Copyright Notice] All copyright of the translation of JLPT in this app belongs to the developer of this app. Any form of copying is refused. Any infringement of this app shall be investigated for legal responsibility.
Learn Japanese is recorded using native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting Japan.
We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection the first time to download the database.
This lite version contains about 400 common words and phrases for FREE. Upgrade and unlock all 800 phrases in 18 categories.
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* Play all phrases automatically in each category
* Ability to adjust font size
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
The LITE version contains about 400 essential phrases in the following categories
* General conversation
* Directions and places
* Eating out
Upgrade and unlock all 800 phrases in these categories.
* Time and date
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Tongue twisters
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to email@example.com. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Follow us on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/codegentapps
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR IPHONE, IPOD, & IPAD
- Relevant search results
- Color coded search results based on commonness
- Store words in collections for later study
- Extended conjugation and usage lists for verbs, i-adjectives and na adjectives.
- Example sentences for conjugations and usage of verbs, i-adjectives and na adjectives.
- Phone and tablet layout
- Flashcards (More study activities are coming soon)
- Beautiful kanji stroke order animations
- Explore words by searching by kanji
- Kanji details
- Growing romaji support
Future release features:
- More quizzes and mini games
- Syncing searches, collections and study progress across multiple devices
- Constant tweaking and optimization
The latest update is a bug fix for tablet layout being wrongly used in phone and crashing when navigating. Those who have update to version 0.3.1 and are having the problem, please update. I'm sorry about the inconvenience.
Topics covered include:
- The Japanese Writing System (Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji)
- Basic Japanese Grammar (Particles, Adjective, Verbs, Nouns)
- Essential Japanese Grammar (Polite Forms, Compound, Conditionals, etc.)
- Special Expressions (Causative, Amounts, Honorific, etc.)
- Advanced Topics (Formal Expressions, Volitional, etc.)
This guide was created as a resource for those who want to learn Japanese grammar in a rational, intuitive way that makes sense in Japanese. The explanations are focused on how to make sense of the grammar not from English but from a Japanese point of view.
This guide is an attempt to systematically build up the grammatical structures that make up the Japanese language in a way that makes sense in Japanese. It may not be a practical tool for quickly learning immediately usable phrases such as for travel. However, it will logically create successive building blocks that will result in a solid grammatical foundation. For those of you who have learned Japanese from textbooks, you may see some big differences in how the material is ordered and presented. This is because this guide does not seek to forcibly create artificial ties between English and Japanese by presenting the material in a way that makes sense in English. Instead, examples with translations will show how ideas are expressed in Japanese resulting in simpler explanations that are easier to understand.
Features: The new interface in this revision, start fast, easy navigation
New features: 1. Entire word search, 2. Content navigation, 3. Advanced Anime Japanese vocabulary, 4 romanization
Right navigation include: daily, traffic, weather, time, money, quarrels, holiday wishes and other sentences
Japanese pole phrases translated.
In accordance with the content navigation and Japanese syllabary chart indexes to enhance sequential memory mode.
This version provides the thesaurus include:
☞ Japanese classic phrase
☞ anime cartoon Japanese conversation very short sentence (800)
- Welcome to download IOS version「Anime Japanese」：
• Learn over 90 common Japanese phrases classified into 5 categories that are featured as lessons: greetings, general conversation, numbers, directions, and food
• Presents Tagalog phrases with its Japanese translation in romaji and hiragana forms
• Accompanying images illustrate the meaning of the phrases
• After browsing the lessons, test your knowledge about common Japanese expressions by answering the corresponding quizzes. You can also reset the quizzes after completing them
Educate yourself with the Tagalog-Japanese Phrasebook and get a head start on discovering more of the wonders of Japan through its language, customs, and culture. Let's learn Japanese!
KEY BENEFITS: Dictionary lookups made convenient!
• Free offline Japanese-English dictionary
• Displays Japanese word meanings upon copying of the word, from any screen
• Word definitions will appear in a small translucent popup window, which floats on top of the screen
• Customizable appearance - Popup window can be resized, minimized and made translucent
• Use it on demand - Turn Popup Japanese Dictionary on when you want it to listen for copied words, and easily turn it off from the notification bar when you wish to disable the dictionary. Minimize the popup window when you want to conserve screen estate; it will be automatically restored the next time you copy a word.
• Great for learning Japanese and improving JLPT vocabulary - alleviates the chore of switching apps to look up meanings, as Popup Japanese Dictionary fits smoothly into the flow of reading.
• Browse Japanese websites and forums on your favorite browser, be it Chrome, Firefox or the default Android browser, and look up word meanings without leaving your browser screen
• Translate emails by looking up unfamiliar Japanese words using Popup Japanese Dictionary
• Aids Japanese learners in consuming native Japanese material like Japanese forums and websites. Helps in learning JLPT vocabulary.
• Basically, from any app that allows you to select and copy words, Popup Japanese Dictionary can spring to action and display the definition in a window overlay on top of your screen
DETAILED FEATURE LIST
• Free offline Japanese-English dictionary
• When enabled, looks up kanji, hiragana and katakana words that are copied to the Android clipboard
• Displays word definitions in a floating window overlay (aka popup window)
• Able to deinflect most Japanese verb conjugations, to provide you with the base form meaning
• Enable/disable the dictionary at any time, when you want it to start/stop listening for copied words
• Popup window can be minimized and restored at any time
• When minimized, the popup window can automatically redisplay itself when a word is looked up
• Popup window can be moved and resized freely
• Customizable popup window appearance - colors and transparency can be configured
• Free. This app is ad-supported, but we do try to keep it classy with minimal ads
If you like the app, do give us a good rating to encourage our further development. For help and feedback, drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . Help us plan our next feature roadmap!
This package uses the JMDICT dictionary file. This file is the property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, and is used in conformance with the Group's licence.
== There are 20 languages dictionary plus encyclopedia!
== We have a Japanese interpreter!
== Korean-Japanese/Japanese-Korean, English-Korean/Korean-English sentence translation service.
== Japanese, English web translator also available for your convenience!
- Korean Encyclopedia
- English-Korean dictionary, Korean-English dictionary
- Korean dictionary
- Chinese-Korean dictionary, Korean-Chinese dictionary
- Japanese-Korean dictionary, Korean-Japanese dictionary, Japanese character dictionary
- Hanja dictionary
- Spanish-Korean dictionary, Korean-Spanish dictionary
- French-Korean dictionary, Korean-French dictionary
- German-Korean dictionary, Korean-German dictionary
- Russian-Korean dictionary, Korean-Russian dictionary
- Vietnamese-Korean dictionary, Korean-Vietnamese dictionary
- Korean-Turkish dictionary
- Mongolian-Korean dictionary
- Indonesian-Korean dictionary
- Portuguese-Korean dictionary, Korean-Portuguese dictionary
- Cambodian-Korean dictionary
- Ukrainian-Korean dictionary
- Uzbek-Korean dictionary: Korean-Uzbek dictionary
- Albanian-Korean dictionary
- Georgian-Korean dictionary
- Latin-Korean dictionary
- Open dictionary
…More new dictionaries are coming^^
English wordbook, Japanese wordbook, Chinese wordbook, Hanja/Chinese/Japanese hand writing, Japanese interpreter, Japanese translator, Web translator, English words listen and repeat
Full of various languages’ dictionary icons on your mobile?
Naver dictionary is your solution!
Not only can you look up 20 languages dictionary, but you also have access to 1.7 million items of encyclopedic knowledge. In addition we have the Japanese interpreter, and web translator available!
■ Handwriting Chinese Characters
Writing Hanja, Chinese Characters, Japanese Characters is not a problem anymore. Handwriting input will help you write those hard to write characters with your finger.
■English, Japanese, Chinese wordbook
With NAVER wordbook, you can study anytime. You can make quick progress in your language ability.
Memorize words our proven step process. Become a language genius! You can even be a Quiz King in a minute.
With NAVER Dictionary, it’s easy to understand Japanese. Just say it to your mobile, it interprets your words and sentences right away!
■Even if you don't know English or Japanese, with our web translator you can easily use our foreign site.
NAVER Dictionary App has the highlights in multi-windows, check it out. If you want to start see a new window, you can split the windows on one screen (horizontally or vertically) on your phone. Don’t pass it away anymore, if you don’t know a word.
※NAVER dictionary App offers the multi-window feature to a few Jelly Bean devices such as Galaxy 3, Galaxy Note 2.
See http://blog.naver.com/dic_master for more information.
Please leave your inquiry with NAVER Customer Center (https://m.help.naver.com/support/service/main.nhn?serviceNo=5609) in case a problem occurs while using app.
The NAVER customer center is more than happy to help.
Contact service team: 1588-3820
Sixteenth Floor, GreenFactory, 178-1, Jeongja-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
설정 > 검색 설정의 '검색어 자동삭제' 를 체크해제 하시면 됩니다.
본 사전은 인터넷 사전으로써 다음과 같은 사이트를 통해 검색된 결과를 제공합니다.
설정에서 원하시는 사이트로 변경 가능합니다.
- 네이버 일본어 사전
- 네이버 일본어 사전(예문)
- 네이버 일본어 사전(본문)
- 다음 일본어 사전
- 다음 일본어 사전(예문)
- 야후 日本
- 네이버 백과사전
- 위키피디아 한국어
- 위키피디아 영어
- 위키피디아 일본어
- 다음 백과사전
이 앱은 광고를 포함하고 있습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
* Native japanese pronuntiations
* Configure your own list of vocabulary
* Options and writing exercises
* Practice to write hiragana, katakana and kanji
* No internet connection needed
* Ads free
This free version contains:
* Learning japanese
* Everyday conversation
✓ Every Japanese word is pronounced clearly in high quality audio from a native speaker.
✓ All audio is downloaded to your device, and is available offline or in airplane mode.
✓ Master your accent with the Speech Studio. Simply record yourself saying a phrase and then hear your voice next to the teacher’s. Then try again. You’ll be AMAZED how quickly your foreign accent melts away.
✓ Nemo is not built around lessons at all. It is meant to be picked up throughout the day, whenever you have a few minutes to spare.
✓ NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE of Japanese is required.
Nemo targets the words and phrases most often used in conversation. For beginners, we’ve prepared “If You Only Learn 10 Things”, “If You Only Learn 50 Things”, and “If You Only Learn 100 Things” lists for a fast introduction to the essentials. Intermediate learners can progress to a course of the highest frequency words needed for travel and business and begin to have conversations in Japanese in a month. Advanced students will benefit most from the Speech Studio technology to correct their foreign accent.
With Nemo, you can customize flashcards to exercise the language skill you want to improve. When beginning a new topic, setup flashcards to practice translation of Japanese to English so you can build familiarity with new words. Next, switch to translate English to Japanese to train your recall and ability to speak. To complete mastery, switch to cards that specialize in fine-tuning your listening and perfecting your pronunciation.
Any card can be marked as a favorite, allowing you to make your own custom deck of cards to focus on the words of the day. Turn on Review Mode to recap what you practiced earlier in the day to boost your memory retention.
Dive into what you want to learn at any time. The phrasebook offers quick access to the vocabulary in the app through a Japanese-English dictionary interface. Nemo also functions as a translator. Simply find the words you need in the search interface and play its audio through the device speaker.
◆ Get off the beaten path or find comfort with traveler phrases.
◆ Build your proficiency with numbers and the most important verbs and sentence building blocks.
Japanese is the primary language spoken in Japan and cities such as Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and Fukuoka. It is normally written in Kanji and Kana characters. In this app, you can display Japanese words in either Japanese characters, Roman script, or both.
Use your new skills to make friends, impress old friends, bring smiles to children, get out of jams, experience new things, talk confidently, and make your travel and cultural experience more rich and fulfilling.
Download this free app now!
23 Japanese lessons to learn the basic concepts and grammatical structures
Each lesson contains a Japanese text, a grammar page, and a culture page to learn Japanese customs and understand how the Japanese think.
JAPANESE KANA & KANJI
Learn Hiragana/Katakana progressively by levels
Learn Kanji by Jouyou Grades and JLPT levels
Manage your personal lists
Listen to the pronunciation of each Kana
Detailed statistics to track your progress and mistakes
Increase the quiz difficulty progressively: easy, medium, hard
Add a countdown to limit the time yo have to answer (for medium and hard difficulty level)
Learn how to draw Hiragana, Katakana AND Kanji properly
900 Common Japanese phrases for real life communication
Learn Japanese phrases with audio clips by a native speaker
Keep your most useful Japanese phrases in your personal list
Take a quiz to learn actively useful sentences
1855 words with audio clip by a native speaker
Take audio quizzes!
Create your personal lists of Japanese words
Comments are added to explain the word when necessary
Search for any word from English or Romaji
500 numbers with audio clips by a native speaker
Listen and understand numbers from 0 to 10,000
Take audio quizzes
Create your personal list
Search a Japanese number from its numerical value or Romaji
Read numbers in Kanji, Romaji or numerical value
60 Japanese particles clearly explained and sorted with examples
45 Japanese counters you should know to count objects in Japanese
1800 Japanese verbs translated and conjugated in many forms
100 grammartical sheets ordered by JLPT that explain easy to advanced Japanese structures with translated examples.
Buying the application thanks to the integrated In-App Billing system gives you access to additional downloadable contents.
• Instant Search – result appears as you type the search term.
• Local Dictionary – search for words without having an Internet connection.
• Input Support – can handle Hiragana, Katakana, Romaji (Hepburn/Kunrei) input.
• Romaji Display – can convert kana readings into Romaji.
• Clean Interface – minimalistic UI.
Simple Edict is designed for Honeycomb and higher only. Tested and developed on Nexus 4 and Nexus 10.
Bộ từ điển tiếng nhật của Mazii bao gồm từ điển Nhật - Việt, Việt Nhật, Hán tự, Ngữ pháp.
Với đầy đủ các tính năng tra cứu bằng Kanji, Hiragana, Romanji, Tiếng Việt và bảng vẽ Kanji
Tính năng cơ bản:
- Tra cứu từ vựng tiếng bằng Nhật, tiếng Việt, romanji, hiragana
- Tra cứu ngữ pháp tiếng Nhật
- Tra cứu kanji, đầy đủ thông tin về chữ kanji được giải nghĩa theo từ điển chữ hán (Hán Việt)
- Học viết kanji, trình bày cách viết một chữ Kanji
- Tổng hợp JLPT N1, N2, N3, N4, N5, kanji và Ngữ pháp.
- Luyện đọc báo: với các bài báo được chọn lọc mỗi ngày, sử dụng cùng tính năng dịch nhanh giúp bạn đọc báo tiếng Nhật dễ dàng hơn.
- Hơn 250.000 từ vựng từ điển Nhật - Việt
- Hơn 75.000 từ vựng từ điển Việt - Nhật
- Hơn 8000 chữ kanjii từ điển Hán - Việt với giải nghĩa theo từ điển Hán Việt.
- Hơn 500 cấu trúc ngữ pháp được giải thích rõ ràng và có ví dụ cụ thể.
Các bạn cũng có thể sử dụng phiên bản Online của Từ điển tiếng nhật Mazii tại địa chỉ: http://mazii.net
Khi cần hỗ trợ trực tiếp, xin liên lạc qua mail: email@example.com