Very Good But, SendTo & Backup Problems The SendTo option in version Aedict 2.94 doesn't appear to work. Aedict 2.94 Notepad's Backup option appears useless for upgrading, as Aedict 3 (pay version) doesn't recognize it or won't import it.
By far the best dictionary I've ever seen It shows the meaning of the words, sentence examples, and even what each kanji means and it's stroke order!
User friendly I use this as a personal dictionary and translation. Very useful. Had no problems on my note3 and previous phone galaxy 2 so It's definitely worth to install.
Not practical- Avoid it. This dictionary is not practical for everyday use in Japan. For example: I search the word 'caress', but no match for the common verb 撫でる. I found out I must type 'to caress' for the match to come up. Totally ridiculous. Another example- I search 'eat', and the most common word 食べる shows way down 10th on the list. Stupid. Also, there's no common word search filter, no kanji search, no bookmarking, and basically no user options. Don't waste your time. JSHO dictionary app is much, much better. Check it out.
Best Dictionary out there This should be a model for dictionary app makers across the planet. I love how words researched within the app are shown in sample sentences. Intuitive.
Simply the best Thank you helped me many times. If I could I would give it 10 stars
- Added support for updating dictionaries to newer versions.
- Add an red X button on the word search field to clean the field.
- Added Joyo/JLPT N1/2500 most common newspaper kanji quizes.
- Force portrait mode in Show stroke order & Kanjipad view.
- Added support for radical analysis.
- Added support for Tatoeba.
- Fixed search bugs
- Include radical and its number into Kanji detail view.