• Commonly-used Japanese phrases & vocabularies
• Font size adjustment
• Authentic pronunciation
• Record & compare your pronunciation
• Store & manage your favorite phrases
• Search for phrases & vocabulary by keyword
• No Internet connection required
Note that all content in both "Travel" and "Basic" categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
• Web Site:
Phrasebook keywords: phrase, vocabulary, book, dictionary, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, japan, free, lite
Human Japanese presents the Japanese language from square one in a warm, engaging tone. Going much deeper than the canned phrases and vocab of other products, it approaches the language in an integrated way, with discussion, recordings, animations, illustrations, photos, reviews, and more.
The core promise of Human Japanese is to show you how everything works and never to expect you to magically know things that we haven’t yet taught you. This makes your journey into Japanese a joy, as each new piece that falls into place makes sense and every new example sentence is comprehensible.
Key concepts are explained with warmth and humor, drawing you into the nuts-and-bolts that you need to understand Japanese while keeping things down-to-earth and engaging. Our goal is to lead you from one “light bulb moment” to the next so that you stay energized and excited about the language.
Human Japanese contains:
* More than 500 pages of interactive content
* Animations of every hiragana and katakana character
* Over 1800 recordings of vocabulary words and phrases spoken by native speakers
* More than 800 example sentences
* Ingredients(TM) example sentence breakdowns on every example sentence for total clarity
* Interactive games and review quizzes that keep track of your response history to help focus on trouble spots
* Dozens of photos and cultural notes to connect your Japanese to real life
* And more more!
Human Japanese will impress you with its warmth, beauty, and wit. Download it today and start your journey!
- Relevant search results
- Color coded search results based on commonness
- Store words in collections for later study
- Extended conjugation and usage lists for verbs, i-adjectives and na adjectives.
- Example sentences for conjugations and usage of verbs, i-adjectives and na adjectives.
- Phone and tablet layout
- Flashcards (More study activities are coming soon)
- Beautiful kanji stroke order animations
- Explore words by searching by kanji
- Kanji details
- Growing romaji support
Future release features:
- More quizzes and mini games
- Syncing searches, collections and study progress across multiple devices
- Constant tweaking and optimization
■ Type in a word and Search many Japanese Dictionaries at once.
■ 日日, Japanese ⇔ Japanese
All 国語辞書 日本辞書 日本語辞書 日日 辞書
japanese dictionary search
"Think for yourself and your children: Be more versatile in terms of job prospects in the future!"
Asia Opportunities & Japanese are HOT TOPICS. The future is in Asia while Japanese is one of the most popular languages of the world & that Japan remains one of largest economy in the world, learning Japanese language is urgent & important.
Tip for you: THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM!
Learn Japanese ASAP & reach the DOOR OF SUCCESS!
"Japanese Vocabulary" is easiest to use and is a well organized education package to maximize your results, progress and joy in learning Japanese by means of the attractive and interactive interface of flashcard display that shows you useful Japanese words card by card to help your memorization.
✔ ATTRACTIVE FLASHCARD DISPLAYS
✔ COMPREHENSIVE & ESSENTIAL
vocabularies that covers ALL day-to-days conversation and education's needs.
✔ AUTHENTIC PRONUNCIATION
in Japanese for each vocabulary that EDUCATES YOU TO SPEAK as to communicate with other Japanese speakers.
✔ HEAR, READ & LEARN!
ALL vocabularies come with JAPANESE CHARACTER WRITINGS and READING that MAXIMIZES UNDERSTANDING and LEARNING OUTCOME.
✔ CAREFULLY CATEGORIZED
vocabularies that WELL PREPARE you to making a living, communicate with friends and colleagues and have a lot of fun in Japanese.
✔ STORE YOUR FAVORITES
that you can keep favored vocabularies and retrieve easily.
The LITE version contains the essential Flashcards:
If you upgrade to the PRO and get ALL Flashcards
If you require any assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
Flashcards Keywords: vocabulary, translator, dictionary, learn, translate, lesson, course, vocab and free
[Gojūon and KANA test]: Learn the writing of KANA by the display of stroke order and learn the spell of KANA by the audio tests.
[Numeral Expression and test]: Learn the usage and pronunciation of number, date and time.
[JLPT vocabulary / Special glossary and test]: Learn the vocabulary anywhere and anytime by the off-line JLPT vocabulary list, the vocabulary of daily life and the tests.
[Wrong test collection]: Reinforce the learning by practicing more the wrong tests.
- New version of this app excludes the [minnanonihongo] for the copyright issue, please note.
- Please do not low grade this app for the lack of [minnanonihongo], thanks.
- For your learning, please unload the old version of this app. You will enjoy learning the JLPT vocabulary offered by this new version.
- Welcome to download the Android version of this app:
- Welcome to download the IOS version of this app:
- All copyright of the translation of JLPT in this app belongs to the developer of this app. Any form of copying is refused. Any infringement of this app shall be investigated for legal responsibility.
- Thanks http://www.tanos.co.uk/jlpt/ for providing the JLPT vocabulary.
* This is a free application that more functions are developing, any suggestion or comment is accepted by email.
* 10 important adjective & verb conjugations
* Built-in dictionary with over 3000 words (verbs & adjectives)
* 3 difficulty levels with different goals & hints
* 20 achievements (2 for each conjugation)
* Conjugation info & hints
* Color-coded main screen that highlights problematic conjugations
* Per-conjugation statistics
If you're a beginner or intermediate Japanese learner this app is what you need to take your Japanese to a new level! If you're preparing for JLPT this is the wordlist you want to work with!! If you're interested in mobile e-learning and want to take full advantage of your commute or short breaks during the day, you'll want this app on your phone!!!
You'll go through 3000 most common adjectives & verbs, learn their meanings and how to conjugate them. On later difficulty levels you'll practice and test what you've learned with gradually less hints and tips. All words are written in kanji or kana with furigana if it's available, so basic Japanese reading skills are required. All difficulty levels are available right from the start (through long click on each conjugation), so you can choose to just test your knowledge with no tips or explanations. After a few sessions you can easily identify most problematic conjugations thanks to color coded conjugation panels that change depending on your overall performance for that conjugation (red, yellow, green). If you want to perfect your Japanese even further, you can try an additional challenge of unlocking all available achievements.
We Japanese learn 80-kanji first at an elementary school in a first grader.
Yes, you can learn 80-kanji same as above-mentioned in this app too!
The kanji is categorized into several groups like "number", "day of the week" to image it easily with pictures
and when you finish learning each categories, you can get "good job" stamps!
If you send your number of stamps, you can check your order/ranking!
Please enjoy learning!
*Adobe air is necessary to play this application.
*There is a possibility that ranking-system is not available in some case.(Depending on your mobile phone.)
✦ Get the full set of phrasebooks for FREE! Search for "codegent" and download more languages.. Korean, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Spanish, French, & many more. ✦
Learn Japanese is recorded using native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting Japan.
We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection the first time to download the database.
This lite version contains about 400 common words and phrases for FREE. Upgrade and unlock all 800 phrases in 18 categories.
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* Play all phrases automatically in each category
* Ability to adjust font size
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
The LITE version contains about 400 essential phrases in the following categories
* General conversation
* Directions and places
* Eating out
Upgrade and unlock all 800 phrases in these categories.
* Time and date
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Tongue twisters
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Follow us on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/codegentapps
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR IPHONE, IPOD, & IPAD
It contains the theme of the life, entertainment, guest, first aid, banking, visa office etc,So it is an essential tool for home, travel, business, study, work abroad.If you are a beginner in Japanese,Here are the most basic daily expressions.If you are Japanese attainments,Then there is a more profound, more complex communicative language.
Learning every day,You will be a success. Of course, Through our speech recognition system to help you better understand their own learning.
★ Local standard recordist recorded reading.
★ A full range of categories, covering a wide range.
★ No network, anytime, anywhere learning.
★ Voice recording, detection pronunciation.
★ Record the most useful and favorite sentences,Quick and easy to help you consolidate before learning.
★ According to the mobile,topics,learning environment to change the background of app as you need.
keywords: Spoken Japanese, Talk Japanese, Speak Japanese, Learn Japanese, Learn english , Business , Daily expressions, Daily Japanese, Everyday sentence, Spoken english, Speech recognition, Japanese , China , Travel, Education, Business
Features: The new interface in this revision, start fast, easy navigation
New features: 1. Entire word search, 2. Content navigation, 3. Advanced Anime Japanese vocabulary, 4 romanization
Right navigation include: daily, traffic, weather, time, money, quarrels, holiday wishes and other sentences
Japanese pole phrases translated.
In accordance with the content navigation and Japanese syllabary chart indexes to enhance sequential memory mode.
This version provides the thesaurus include:
☞ Japanese classic phrase
☞ anime cartoon Japanese conversation very short sentence (800)
- Sound play is available if your network is connected. It used google translate api as TTS engine.
- Vocabulary can be added to your favor list.
- You can remember your word in list mode or flash card mode.
- add example sentences with version 2.0, required network connection.
The latest update is a bug fix for tablet layout being wrongly used in phone and crashing when navigating. Those who have update to version 0.3.1 and are having the problem, please update. I'm sorry about the inconvenience.
Topics covered include:
- The Japanese Writing System (Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji)
- Basic Japanese Grammar (Particles, Adjective, Verbs, Nouns)
- Essential Japanese Grammar (Polite Forms, Compound, Conditionals, etc.)
- Special Expressions (Causative, Amounts, Honorific, etc.)
- Advanced Topics (Formal Expressions, Volitional, etc.)
This guide was created as a resource for those who want to learn Japanese grammar in a rational, intuitive way that makes sense in Japanese. The explanations are focused on how to make sense of the grammar not from English but from a Japanese point of view.
This guide is an attempt to systematically build up the grammatical structures that make up the Japanese language in a way that makes sense in Japanese. It may not be a practical tool for quickly learning immediately usable phrases such as for travel. However, it will logically create successive building blocks that will result in a solid grammatical foundation. For those of you who have learned Japanese from textbooks, you may see some big differences in how the material is ordered and presented. This is because this guide does not seek to forcibly create artificial ties between English and Japanese by presenting the material in a way that makes sense in English. Instead, examples with translations will show how ideas are expressed in Japanese resulting in simpler explanations that are easier to understand.
It contains a dictionary of 711 verbs which can be searched on their different conjugation forms using kanji, kana, or romaji as well as on translations. You can filter the verbs in the dictionary by JLPT levels.
Information about each verb contains:
* its kanji, kana (hiragana/katakana) and romaji versions,
* information indicating whether the verb is transitive or intransitive,
* conjugation group,
* JLPT level,
* 17 conjugation forms.
The application also gives a detailed explanation on how various verb conjugations are formed and presents examples of verbs from different groups.
You can test yourself using a configurable quiz to learn the Japanese language quicker. The options allow you to select:
* quiz type: choosing a correct dictionary form from many verbs or choosing a correct conjugation form of one verb,
* entry type: multiple choice using buttons or text entry,
* script used to display answers (kanji, kana, romaji),
* JLPT level,
* number of questions,
* how learning progress is used to select verbs for questions,
* verb forms used during a quiz.
The application tracks your learning progress and displays it against each verb. To make your learning easier, verbs that you know less are selected more often for questions in the quiz. You can also filter the dictionary of verbs by learning progress and JLPT levels as well as hide and show translations.
The application is ad supported.
Japanese Verbs uses Flurry (www.flurry.com) to gather anonymous statistics about the application usage, users' handset and country. No detailed information about location is gathered. The statistics help me to understand how the application is used and make it better.
More from developer
- allows kanji searching by parts/radicals, SKIP code search and by kanji drawing
- omnibar allows search by kana, romaji and/or english, german, french, Russian, Dutch, Portugalese, Spanish, Hungarian, Slovene, Swedish. Deinflects verbs automatically.
- optionally shows romaji instead of hiragana/katakana.
- supports Hepburn, Nihon-Shiki and Kunrei-Shiki
- JLPT/Joyo Quizes
- You can store entries in a notepad and practice with notepad quiz.
- Shows stroke order kanji diagrams (courtesy of KanjiVG), allows JNLP/Joyo Quiz kanji draw practice
- Samsung multi-window support, Japanese Names Dictionary support, shows verb conjugations
- Dropbox integration
- Japanese font for proper character display
UPDATE NOTE: When updating Aedict, please also update all dictionaries, to gain access to the new features.
Aedict 3 needs to download the dictionaries which is cca 200mb download - please make sure that you are connected to the WIFI to avoid additional charges. Aedict 3 cannot use dictionaries used by Aedict 2.
Aedict 3 is based on Aedict 2.9 but introduces new Android 4 GUI. Aedict 3 works on Android 2.1 and greater.
Keywords: english french german dutch japanese dictionary kanji hiragana katakana learning tool offline Jim Breen JMDict Edict enamdic JMNEDict kanjipad jnlp joyo sod stroke order