• Commonly-used Japanese phrases & vocabularies
• Font size adjustment
• Authentic pronunciation
• Record & compare your pronunciation
• Store & manage your favorite phrases
• Search for phrases & vocabulary by keyword
• No Internet connection required
Note that all content in both "Travel" and "Basic" categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
• Web Site:
Phrasebook keywords: phrase, vocabulary, book, dictionary, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, japan, free, lite
The goal of Human Japanese is not just to turn out students capable of repeating canned phrases, but to lay the foundation for real linguistic and cultural understanding. To this end, it focuses on helping the student to understand the core engine of the language, giving lucid explanations of key concepts and making frequent comparisons to aspects of English that are similar.
Human Japanese contains:
* More than 500 pages of the well-loved Human Japanese text
* Animations of every Hiragana and Katakana character
* More than 1800 recordings of vocabulary words and phrases spoken by native speakers
* Interactive games and review quizzes
* A dictionary of all Japanese words that appear in the text
Human Japanese will impress you with its warmth, beauty, and wit. Download it today and start your journey!
"Think for yourself and your children: Be more versatile in terms of job prospects in the future!"
Asia Opportunities & Japanese are HOT TOPICS. The future is in Asia while Japanese is one of the most popular languages of the world & that Japan remains one of largest economy in the world, learning Japanese language is urgent & important.
Tip for you: THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM!
Learn Japanese ASAP & reach the DOOR OF SUCCESS!
"Japanese Vocabulary" is easiest to use and is a well organized education package to maximize your results, progress and joy in learning Japanese by means of the attractive and interactive interface of flashcard display that shows you useful Japanese words card by card to help your memorization.
✔ ATTRACTIVE FLASHCARD DISPLAYS
✔ COMPREHENSIVE & ESSENTIAL
vocabularies that covers ALL day-to-days conversation and education's needs.
✔ AUTHENTIC PRONUNCIATION
in Japanese for each vocabulary that EDUCATES YOU TO SPEAK as to communicate with other Japanese speakers.
✔ HEAR, READ & LEARN!
ALL vocabularies come with JAPANESE CHARACTER WRITINGS and READING that MAXIMIZES UNDERSTANDING and LEARNING OUTCOME.
✔ CAREFULLY CATEGORIZED
vocabularies that WELL PREPARE you to making a living, communicate with friends and colleagues and have a lot of fun in Japanese.
✔ STORE YOUR FAVORITES
that you can keep favored vocabularies and retrieve easily.
The LITE version contains the essential Flashcards:
If you upgrade to the PRO and get ALL Flashcards
If you require any assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
Flashcards Keywords: vocabulary, translator, dictionary, learn, translate, lesson, course, vocab and free
We Japanese learn 80-kanji first at an elementary school in a first grader.
Yes, you can learn 80-kanji same as above-mentioned in this app too!
The kanji is categorized into several groups like "number", "day of the week" to image it easily with pictures
and when you finish learning each categories, you can get "good job" stamps!
If you send your number of stamps, you can check your order/ranking!
Please enjoy learning!
*Adobe air is necessary to play this application.
*There is a possibility that ranking-system is not available in some case.(Depending on your mobile phone.)
■ Type in a word and Search many Japanese Dictionaries at once.
■ 日日, Japanese ⇔ Japanese
All 国語辞書 日本辞書 日本語辞書 日日 辞書
japanese dictionary search
- Relevant search results
- Color coded search results based on commonness
- Store words in collections for later study
- Extended conjugation and usage lists for verbs, i-adjectives and na adjectives.
- Example sentences for conjugations and usage of verbs, i-adjectives and na adjectives.
- Phone and tablet layout
- Flashcards (More study activities are coming soon)
- Beautiful kanji stroke order animations
- Explore words by searching by kanji
- Kanji details
- Growing romaji support
Future release features:
- More quizzes and mini games
- Syncing searches, collections and study progress across multiple devices
- Constant tweaking and optimization
* 10 important adjective & verb conjugations
* Built-in dictionary with over 3000 words (verbs & adjectives)
* 3 difficulty levels with different goals & hints
* 20 achievements (2 for each conjugation)
* Conjugation info & hints
* Color-coded main screen that highlights problematic conjugations
* Per-conjugation statistics
If you're a beginner or intermediate Japanese learner this app is what you need to take your Japanese to a new level! If you're preparing for JLPT this is the wordlist you want to work with!! If you're interested in mobile e-learning and want to take full advantage of your commute or short breaks during the day, you'll want this app on your phone!!!
You'll go through 3000 most common adjectives & verbs, learn their meanings and how to conjugate them. On later difficulty levels you'll practice and test what you've learned with gradually less hints and tips. All words are written in kanji or kana with furigana if it's available, so basic Japanese reading skills are required. All difficulty levels are available right from the start (through long click on each conjugation), so you can choose to just test your knowledge with no tips or explanations. After a few sessions you can easily identify most problematic conjugations thanks to color coded conjugation panels that change depending on your overall performance for that conjugation (red, yellow, green). If you want to perfect your Japanese even further, you can try an additional challenge of unlocking all available achievements.
[Gojūon and KANA test]: Learn the writing of KANA by the display of stroke order and learn the spell of KANA by the audio tests.
[Numeral Expression and test]: Learn the usage and pronunciation of number, date and time.
[JLPT vocabulary / Special glossary and test]: Learn the vocabulary anywhere and anytime by the off-line JLPT vocabulary list, the vocabulary of daily life and the tests.
[Wrong test collection]: Reinforce the learning by practicing more the wrong tests.
- New version of this app excludes the [minnanonihongo] for the copyright issue, please note.
- Please do not low grade this app for the lack of [minnanonihongo], thanks.
- For your learning, please unload the old version of this app. You will enjoy learning the JLPT vocabulary offered by this new version.
- Welcome to download the Android version of this app:
- Welcome to download the IOS version of this app:
- All copyright of the translation of JLPT in this app belongs to the developer of this app. Any form of copying is refused. Any infringement of this app shall be investigated for legal responsibility.
- Thanks http://www.tanos.co.uk/jlpt/ for providing the JLPT vocabulary.
* This is a free application that more functions are developing, any suggestion or comment is accepted by email.
Features: The new interface in this revision, start fast, easy navigation
New features: 1. Entire word search, 2. Content navigation, 3. Advanced Anime Japanese vocabulary, 4 romanization
Right navigation include: daily, traffic, weather, time, money, quarrels, holiday wishes and other sentences
Japanese pole phrases translated.
In accordance with the content navigation and Japanese syllabary chart indexes to enhance sequential memory mode.
This version provides the thesaurus include:
☞ Japanese classic phrase
☞ anime cartoon Japanese conversation very short sentence (800)
It contains the theme of the life, entertainment, guest, first aid, banking, visa office etc,So it is an essential tool for home, travel, business, study, work abroad.If you are a beginner in Japanese,Here are the most basic daily expressions.If you are Japanese attainments,Then there is a more profound, more complex communicative language.
Learning every day,You will be a success. Of course, Through our speech recognition system to help you better understand their own learning.
★ Local standard recordist recorded reading.
★ A full range of categories, covering a wide range.
★ No network, anytime, anywhere learning.
★ Voice recording, detection pronunciation.
★ Record the most useful and favorite sentences,Quick and easy to help you consolidate before learning.
★ According to the mobile,topics,learning environment to change the background of app as you need.
keywords: Spoken Japanese, Talk Japanese, Speak Japanese, Learn Japanese, Learn english , Business , Daily expressions, Daily Japanese, Everyday sentence, Spoken english, Speech recognition, Japanese , China , Travel, Education, Business
== The nineteen languages dictionary plus encyclopedia!
== Japanese interpreter!
== Highlights multi-window feature!
==So much more knowledge in here!
- Korean Encyclopedia
- English Korean dictionary, Korean English dictionary
- Korean dictionary
- Chinese Korean dictionary, Korean Chinese dictionary
- Japanese Korean dictionary, Korean Japanese dictionary, Japanese character dictionary
- Hanja dictionary
- Spanish Korean dictionary, Korean Spanish dictionary
- French Korean dictionary, Korean French dictionary
- German Korean dictionary, Korean German dictionary
- Russian Korean dictionary, Korean Russian dictionary
- Vietnamese Korean dictionary, Korean Vietnamese dictionary
- Korean Turkish dictionary
- Mongolian Korean dictionary
- Indonesian Korean dictionary
- Portuguese Korean dictionary, Korean Portuguese dictionary
- Cambodian Korean dictionary
- Ukrainian Korean dictionary
- Uzbek Korean dictionary: Korean Uzbek dictionary
- Albanian Korean dictionary
- Georgian Korean dictionary
…More new dictionaries are coming^^
English wordbook, Japanese wordbook, Chinese wordbook, Hanja/Chinese/Japanese hand writing, Japanese interpreter, Japanese translator, Japanese Web translator…
Are full of various languages’ dictionary icons on your mobile?
Then Naver dictionary is your solution!
Not only look up the nineteen languages dictionary and 1.6 million items of encyclopedic knowledge, but also use Japanese interpreter and multi-window feature!
■ Handwriting Chinese Characters
Writing Hanja, Chinese Characters, Japanese Characters is no more problems. Handwriting input will help you write those hard writing characters, just using your finger write down.
■English, Japanese, Chinese wordbook
With NAVER wordbook, you can learn at anytime. And make a rapid progress in language ability insensibly.
Memorize words step by step. Be a language genius! And grab a chance which you can be a Quiz King in a minute.
With Naver Dictionary, it’s easy to understand Japanese. Just say to your mobile, it interprets your word and sentence right away!
■Japanese-Korean web translation
Using the Japanese-Korean web translation feature, you can enable to view a Japanese website even you know little Japanese.
Naver Dictionary App has the Highlights multi-window you’ll like it. If you want to start watching a new window, you can split the windows on a one screen (horizontally or vertically) on your phone. Don’t pass it away anymore, if you don’t know some word.
※Naver dictionary App offers multi-window feature to a few of their Jelly Bean devices such as Galaxy 3, Galaxy Note 2.
See http://blog.naver.com/dic_masterfor more information.
Please leave your inquiry on NAVER Customer Center (m.help.naver.com/mail.nhn) in case a problem occurs while using app. Also you can send us an Email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Naver customer center is more than happy to help.
Contact service team: 1588-3820
Sixteenth Floor, GreenFactory, 178-1, Jeongja-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
- Sound play is available if your network is connected. It used google translate api as TTS engine.
- Vocabulary can be added to your favor list.
- You can remember your word in list mode or flash card mode.
- add example sentences with version 2.0, required network connection.
✦ Get the full set of phrasebooks for FREE! Search for "codegent" and download more languages.. Korean, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Spanish, French, & many more. ✦
Learn Japanese is recorded using native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting Japan.
We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection the first time to download the database.
This lite version contains about 400 common words and phrases for FREE. Upgrade and unlock all 800 phrases in 18 categories.
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* Play all phrases automatically in each category
* Ability to adjust font size
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
The LITE version contains about 400 essential phrases in the following categories
* General conversation
* Directions and places
* Eating out
Upgrade and unlock all 800 phrases in these categories.
* Time and date
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Tongue twisters
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to email@example.com. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Follow us on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/codegentapps
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR IPHONE, IPOD, & IPAD
23 Japanese lessons to learn the basic concepts and grammatical structures
Each lesson contains a Japanese text, a grammar page, and a culture page to learn Japanese customs and understand how the Japanese think.
JAPANESE KANA & KANJI
Learn Hiragana/Katakana progressively by levels
Learn Kanji by Jouyou Grades and JLPT levels
Manage your personal lists
Listen to the pronunciation of each Kana
Detailed statistics to track your progress and mistakes
Increase the quiz difficulty progressively: easy, medium, hard
Add a countdown to limit the time yo have to answer (for medium and hard difficulty level)
Learn how to draw Hiragana, Katakana AND Kanji properly
900 Common Japanese phrases for real life communication
Learn Japanese phrases with audio clips by a native speaker
Keep your most useful Japanese phrases in your personal list
Take a quiz to learn actively useful sentences
1855 words with audio clip by a native speaker
Take audio quizzes!
Create your personal lists of Japanese words
Comments are added to explain the word when necessary
Search for any word from English or Romaji
500 numbers with audio clips by a native speaker
Listen and understand numbers from 0 to 10,000
Take audio quizzes
Create your personal list
Search a Japanese number from its numerical value or Romaji
Read numbers in Kanji, Romaji or numerical value
60 Japanese particles clearly explained and sorted with examples
45 Japanese counters you should know to count objects in Japanese
1800 Japanese verbs translated and conjugated in many forms
100 grammartical sheets ordered by JLPT that explain easy to advanced Japanese structures with translated examples.
Buying the application thanks to the integrated In-App Billing system gives you access to additional downloadable contents.
With arrows or without arrows to help you learn at your own pace, students will learn the proper way to write the Hiragana alphabet.
★ Does not test for accuracy
★ Free Ad-supported version
★ Language/Speech and Sounds: Japanese
★ Age Level: 1+
★ Title: Japanese Alphabet Hiragana Handwriting For Kids
★ Copyright 2011 TeachersParadise.com, Inc.
A world wide and offline dictionary
This dictionary helps you to complete the world's major languages mutual translations. All of this work is in the offline state to achieve.
We are sure this is what you're looking for electronic dictionary.
* Mono-lingual dictionaries for English, German, and Italian.
* Mutli-lingual dictionaries between many language pairs.
* Fast translate! (See translations as you type!)
* Dictionaries stored on SD card (works offline!)
* Save queried translations to text file on SD card for later reference.
* English - Afrikaans
* English - Albanian
* English - Arabic
* English - Armenian
* English - Azeri
* English - Basque
* English - Belarusian
* English - Bengali
* English - Bosnian
* English - Breton
* English - Bulgarian
* English - Burmese
* English - Catalan
* English - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* English - Croatian
* English - Czech
* English - Danish
* English - Dutch
* English - Esperanto
* English - Estonian
* English - Faroese
* English - Finnish
* English - French
* English - Gaelic
* English - Galician
* English - Georgian
* English - Greek
* English - Haitian Creole
* English - Hawaiian
* English - Hebrew
* English - Hindi
* English - Hungarian
* English - Icelandic
* English - Indonesian
* English - Irish
* English - Italian
* English - Japanese
* English - Korean
* English - Kurdish
* English - Latin
* English - Latvian
* English - Lithuanian
* English - Luxembourgish
* English - Macedonian
* English - Malay
* English - Maori
* English - Mongolian
* English - Nepali
* English - Norwegian
* English - Persian
* English - Polish
* English - Portuguese
* English - Punjabi
* English - Romanian
* English - Russian
* English - Sanskrit
* English - Serbian
* English - Slovak
* English - Somali
* English - Spanish
* English - Swahili
* English - Swedish
* English - Tagalog
* English - Tajik
* English - Thai
* English - Tibetan
* English - Turkish
* English - Ukrainian
* English - Urdu
* English - Vietnamese
* English - Welsh
* English - Yiddish
* English - Zulu
* Finnish - Norwegian
* Finnish - Swedish
* French - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* French - Dutch
* French - Italian
* French - Japanese
* French - Latin
* French - Russian
* German - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* German - English
* German - Esperanto
* German - French
* German - Hungarian
* German - Italian
* German - Japanese
* German - Latin
* German - Polish
* German - Russian
* German - Spanish
* German - Swedish
* Greek - Italian
* Hungarian - Italian
* Italian - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Italian - Dutch
* Italian - Japanese
* Italian - Latin
* Italian - Latvian
* Italian - Polish
* Italian - Russian
* Italian - Swedish
* Japanese - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Korean - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Norwegian - Swedish
* Spanish - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Spanish - French
* Spanish - Italian
* Arabic - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Arabic - French
* Arabic - German
* Arabic - Hebrew
* Arabic - Italian
* Arabic - Japanese
* Arabic - Russian
* Arabic - Spanish
* Bulgarian - French
* Catalan - German
* Czech - French
* Czech - German
* Data from en.wiktionary.org.
If Dictionary crashes on your device (especially Sony Ericsson devices),
try using Dictionary's preferences to change to the "System default" font.
Dictionary is based on QuickDic code:, and licensed under the Apache License.
QuickDic code: http://code.google.com/p/quickdic-dictionary/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
More from developer
- allows kanji searching by parts/radicals, SKIP code search and by kanji drawing
- omnibar allows search by kana, romaji and/or english, german, french, Russian, Dutch, Portugalese, Spanish, Hungarian, Slovene, Swedish. Deinflects verbs automatically.
- optionally shows romaji instead of hiragana/katakana.
- supports Hepburn, Nihon-Shiki and Kunrei-Shiki
- JLPT/Joyo Quizes
- You can store entries in a notepad and practice with notepad quiz.
- Shows stroke order kanji diagrams (courtesy of KanjiVG), allows JNLP/Joyo Quiz kanji draw practice
- Samsung multi-window support, Japanese Names Dictionary support, shows verb conjugations
- Dropbox integration
- Japanese font for proper character display
UPDATE NOTE: When updating Aedict, please also update all dictionaries, to gain access to the new features.
Aedict 3 needs to download the dictionaries which is cca 200mb download - please make sure that you are connected to the WIFI to avoid additional charges. Aedict 3 cannot use dictionaries used by Aedict 2.
Aedict 3 is based on Aedict 2.9 but introduces new Android 4 GUI. Aedict 3 works on Android 2.1 and greater.
Keywords: english french german dutch japanese dictionary kanji hiragana katakana learning tool offline Jim Breen JMDict Edict enamdic JMNEDict kanjipad jnlp joyo sod stroke order