BOINC computes only when your device is plugged in and charged, so it won't run down your battery. It transfers data over WiFi, so it won't use up your cell phone plan's data limit.
With HTC Power To Give, the potential to research cures for cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, AIDS – to help understand climate change, or venture into space – is all at our fingertips.
By downloading HTC Power To Give, plugging in your phone and connecting to Wi-Fi, your spare computing power will become part of an enormous grid, providing processing power to a project you’ve selected from a range across the world.
Medical, environmental, scientific and many other projects will benefit. Projects that could otherwise take hundreds of years could be executed in a drastically shorter time.
The numbers are incredible, and achievable with your help.
So join us today.
Download HTC Power To Give, plug in, and be a part of the future.
For more information, visit http://www.htc.com/ptg/.
HTC Power To Give currently supports the following mobile devices: HTC One(TM) family of: E8, M8, M8 Eye, max, mini & mini 2 & One; HTC Butterfly(TM) family of: 2, J Butterfly HTL23 & S; HTC Desire(TM) family: 320, 510, 620, 816, 816G, 820 & 820 mini & Eye; Google Nexus: 4 & 5; LG G2; Lenovo K910; Motorola Moto G & X, Driod Maxx; Samsung Galaxy family of: Core Lite LTE, Grand 2, K zoom, Note 2, 3 & 4, S4: Active & mini & S5; and Sony Xperia family of: T2 Ultra, Z, Z1, Z1 Compact & Z2.
(1) Android 4.4 or above
(2) 1.5GHz Dual core, or 1GHz Quad core processor
(3) 1GB of RAM
(4) Wi–Fi connection
Device must be turned on, be charging, and have achieved a minimum charge equal to 90% of capacity (default setting; can be lowered).
Projects are operated by third parties; registration is required for participation, which may be subject to additional terms.
© 2014 HTC Corporation. All rights reserved. Built using BOINC, open source software developed at University of California, Berkeley with funding from the National Science Foundation (© 2003–2014 University of California) distributed under the Lesser General Public License (“LGPL”), whose terms apply to use of this app and the corresponding source code. The LGPL software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the LGPL for more details. You may view the terms of the LGPL at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
HTC, the HTC logo, HTC Power To Give and other HTC product and service names referenced in the Application are the trademarks of HTC Corporation and its affiliates. Any other company names, product names, service names and logos referenced in connection with the Application may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Full terms and conditions at http://htc.com/ptg/terms/
You can now have a virtual planetarium in your pocket! Look through the eyes of your Android device to see a virtual window into the whole visible universe.
All you have to do is point your Android deviceº at the sky and Star Chart will tell you exactly what you are looking at.
Using state of the art GPS technology, an accurate 3D universe, and all of the latest high tech functionality, Star Chart calculates – in real time - the current location of every star and planet visible from Earth and shows you precisely where they are; even in broad daylight!
Want to know what that bright star is called? Point your device at it – you might just find out it’s a planet!
Want to know what the night sky looks like to people on the other side of the earth? Well just point your device down!
Want to know where your star sign is in the sky? Star Chart will tell you all this and more.
Star Chart's features include:
- Just point and view. No need to scroll around the screen to find out what you are looking at*.
- Alternatively, look around the sky using finger gestures – perfect for armchair astronomers!
- Voice Control: Explore the solar system with commands like: "Fly me to the Moon" / "Go to Saturn" / "Tour Mars" / "Look at Andromeda" / "Where is the Cigar Galaxy?"[English only]
- Supports dynamic device orientation viewing. Allows you to view the night sky whilst holding your Android device at any angle.
- Accurately depicts all the visible stars of the northern and southern hemispheres - a total of over 120,000 stars!
- Fly to and explore all the planets of the solar system, their moons and the sun all rendered in beautiful 3D with state of the art visual effects.
- Displays all 88 constellations, with constellation imagery based on the beautiful artwork by 17th century astronomer Johannes Hevelius.
- Includes entire Messier catalogue of exotic deep sky objects.
- Using the powerful Time Shift feature allows you to shift up to 10,000 years forward or backward in time.
- Tap on anything in the sky and get the facts on what you are looking at, including distance and brightness.
- Very powerful zoom function, lets you view the sky in extra detail, using intuitive finger gestures.
- Fully configurable. Star Chart displays only the sky objects that you are interested in.
- Allows you to view the sky underneath the horizon. So now you can see where the sun is, even at night!
- Manually set your location to find out what the sky looks like from anywhere in the world.
- Full search feature
So point your Android device at the sky and see what's out there!
Star Chart is published by Escape Velocity Ltd and developed by Escapist Games Ltd. We update Star Chart regularly, so please send us your feedback and feature requests to email@example.com.
And thanks for all your feedback so far!
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/starchart
Follow Star Chart on Twitter: StarChartApp
º Augmented Reality (AR) mode only available if your device supports it, as this feature requires a built-in compass. Manual scrolling is supported on all other devices.
* Star Chart does not require internet access for normal usage. Internet access is only required initially to verify the license and subsequently when accessing the support page and external links.
***An AppsZoom Best Android App 2014***
• Simple: Point your device at the sky to identify galaxies, stars, constellations, planets, and satellites (including the ISS and Hubble) passing overhead at your location.
• Night Mode: Preserve your night vision with red or green night mode filters.
• Augmented Reality (AR): Use your camera to spot objects in the sky, day or night.
• Sky Paths: Follow the sky track for any object to see it’s exact location in the sky on any date and time.
• Time Travel: Jump to the future or the past and see the sky on different dates and times.
• Social: Capture and share beautiful images with friends and family on social networks.
• Mobile: WiFi is NOT required (does not require a data signal or GPS to function). Take it camping, boating, or even flying!
• Supports Space Navigator™ binoculars, spotting scope, and telescopes.
What a fun way to teach yourself, your children, your students, or your friends about our wonderful universe!
The calculations are of a high enough accuracy for almost all amateur astronomy applications.
Due to the fact that astronomy is often best when far from civilization where mobile signal may not always be reliable. Therefore, this app is (almost) completely self-contained and does not require any internet connection for most of the information available. The only exceptions to this are the SOHO solar images and NGC/IC, Messier, Caldwell and Binary star images and weather forecast which are loaded dynamically, as well as the refreshing of satellite, comet and near-earth asteroid data.
Night mode turns the display red for night observations without having to ruin your night vision.
The Sky Map makes use of the direction sensors of the device to show the sky above (or below you). Most of the features can be toggled in the settings. The Sky Map also allows you to turn on the device's camera to see the view behind the device with the sky map superimposed over it.
The direction sensors of the device may need to be calibrated if the map appears to be pointing in the wrong direction. To calibrate the device's sensors wave the device in a figure-8 pattern. If the direction is still off, then the direction calibration can be adjusted manually by changing the setting in the Settings screen.
The observation log, allows you to save observations in the applications, as well as manage a list of astronomical equipment and observing locations. This equipment is also available for use in the Telescope Calculator.
Most of the data screens have an option to share the data via email, or other similar apps able to accept HTML content.
The Astronomical Time is also available as a Home screen widget. To use the widget, the app needs to be installed onto the internal storage instead of the SD card, otherwise it will not be available.
The Russian translation of the application is courtesy of Lirvux.
Some permissions are required for correct functioning of the app:
Location - used to determine user location throughout the app
Camera/Microphone - used to allow camera background in skymap. The microphone is never used but this permission is bundled with camera.
Photos/Media/Files - used to allow proper functioning of the full screen images and caching of images
Network access - used to do online searches, and downloading comet, asteroid and satellite data, object images and geocoding.
The app is jam-packed with features:
- Observe the sky with the skymap, planisphere, aurora forecast, polar finder, weather forecast, daylight map, Moon and Mars maps, SOHO images, Jupiter and Saturn's moons, Moon and Sun calendars and what's up.
- Detailed object information on the planets, constellations, comets, exoplanets, meteor showers, near-earth asteroids, satellites, as well as the full NGCIC, Caldwell, Messier, 6th catalog of Visual Binary Stars by the USNO and General Catalog of Variable Stars catalogs, as well as a SIMBAD search.
- Calculate angular separation, atmospheric refraction, magnitude, coordinate conversions, visual limiting magnitude, precession, redshift, and telescope airy disc, f-ratio and magnification
- Astronomical references, glossary, HR diagram and stellar classification.
- Astrophotography tools for exposure time, CCD resolution, Untracked exposure time and optimal f-ratio.
- Emphemerides for eclipses, equinoxes, conjunctions and oppositions, the sun, moon and planets
- Observation log
- Astronomical time
If you like space or astronomy, you will like this ISS locator app.
ISS Detector will tell you when and where to look for the International Space Station or Iridium flares. You get an alarm a few minutes before a pass. You will never miss a pass of the International Space Station and you will never miss the bright flashes of the iridium communication satellites. ISS Detector will also check if the weather conditions are right. A clear sky is perfect for spotting.
Extensions will enhance the functionality of ISS Detector. With an in-app purchase you can add comets and planets, amateur radio satellites and famous objects, like the Hubble space telescope or the Chinese space station Tiangong.
• Overview of the coming passes
• Weather conditions for perfect sightings
• Radar screen with path indication
• Current location on a map
• Detection of Iridium flares
• Notifications and Alarms
• Share sightings with whatsapp, twitter, gmail, email etc.
• Automatic location and timezone detection
• Dedicated tablet layout
Available Extensions (in-app purchase):
Radio Amateur Satellites
Track dozens of ham and weather satellites
Track Hubble, X-37B, Fitsat, Tiangong and more
Comets and Planets
Track comets as they come closer to earth. Perfect for C/2011 L4 Panstarrs in March 2013 or C/2012 S1 ISON in November 2013.
Enable ISS Detector to display the positions of the planets on the radar view.
ISS Detector combines data from Nasa, Heavens-above.com, minorplanetcenter.net and weather from yr.no.
Thinking of attending the University of California- Santa Cruz? Prospective students and families can explore the campus and learn about our unique programs, culture and sports teams through a self-guided tour. Whether at home or on campus our interactive student guide will accompany you as you explore our offerings through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
* Self Guided Tour: A location-based Campus Map will highlight important landmarks on campus and will allow you to easily find your way around. As you approach buildings our tour guide will provide you with important information regarding our programs.
* Landmarks and Buildings: Learn more about our programs and explore campus landmarks via descriptions and rich-multimedia
* Custom Walking Tour: Enhance your visit by taking a custom tour and get an up-close look at many of the unique majors and programs offered.
* Multimedia: Explore our community by watching videos from campus and browsing through hundreds of photos
* Interactive Panoramas: Browse through a list of interactive 360 panoramas of various locations and buildings
This simple, fun and easy to use quacking calculator application is perfect for young children and those young at heart. With the press of a button, Cecil the Duck jumps, quacks and computes!
Be forewarned, the quacking can get fun!
Use the options to select one of these five fun and kid-friendly characters:
* Sunny Day Cecil
* Cecil the Kid
* Cecil Escargot
* Cecil Blackbill
* High Seas Cecil
* 5 ducky costumes for Cecil (Including the popular Cowboy and Pirate outfits)
* Six distinct quacking noises and the occasional moo
* Fully functional calculator
Keywords and Tags: Education, Math, Children, Kids, Pre-School, Kindergarten, Calculator.
This is donated, ad's free version of free available Radioactive@Home Map.
There is no any additional functions at the moment, so buy it only if you would like to send me some donation for feature development :)
Based on Radioactive@Home BOINC community project this app shows all radioactivity measure points (and values) in real time.
Remember that all measures are made by volunteers using Geiger detectors invented by Radioactive@Home team!
Now application shows map and detectors near you!
More details on http://radioactiveathome.org/boinc/
If map doesn't show your area map, just turn GPS on and wait until device get your location and map should refresh itself.
Ever wondered what objects are up in the sky? Now you can get familiar with Astronomy by identifying stars, planets, and constellations. Also look up deep sky objects from the Messier and NGC catalogs.
If you have a telescope, just strap the phone onto the OTA and you get a PUSHTO guide!
• Time machine : Jump to any date in past or future
• Real time Alt-Azimuth and Equatorial coordinates
• Messier objects
• mini-NGC catalog (subset of ~180 bright objects)
• Solar system objects including all 8 planets and the 4 Galilean moons
• Night Mode
• Search, with a guiding arrow
• Alt-Azimuth, Equatorial grid
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For better accuracy, calibrate the magnetic sensors by waving the phone in a figure-8 motion of your hands.
• For advanced use read: http://lavadip.com/skeye/documentation.html
‣ Upcoming features:
• More deep sky objects, Satellites and Asteroids
• Support for DSC with encoders
You can listen to the messages that interest you and easily share links to the audio via Twitter, Facebook, or email. The New Church App also provides access to material that will help you as you grow in your faith.
For more information about New Church, please visit: http://newchurchnc.org
The New Church App was developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 New Church. All rights reserved.
This resource provides a comprehensive toolkit for the application of the Standard Infection Control Precautions (SICP) for all community Health and Social Care staff.
It lists common infection risks you may encounter when visiting someone in their own home to provide care. Choose one and it reveals the “must do” SICP guidance to follow that can minimise the risk of spreading infection to you and the person you care for. It also offers key advice on areas to consider and other factors to keep you, and those you care for, safe from the spread of infection.
If you just want an update on the Standard Infection Control Precautions, and how they relate to the care you provide in someone’s home, then go directly to the list of SICP for more information.
This is an invaluable resource for all and any community staff who visits homes to care for someone.
Developed by NHS Education for Scotland, in collaboration with Health Protection Scotland, Care Inspectorate and Scottish Care.
Dieser Schnittrechner für die Oberstufe errechnet dir einfach und unkompliziert deinen Notendurchschnitt im Punktesystem.
Einfach Punkte bzw. Noten eintragen und jeweils Grund- oder erhöhtes Niveau auswählen und der Notendurchschnitt Rechner für die Oberstufe errechnet deinen Notendurchschnitt und zeigt ihn als Punkte oder Note an.
Wenn die App für dich tut was sie soll, bewerte sie doch bitte gut :)
Einfach eine Punktzahl (0-15) in das Textfeld des Notendurchschnitt Rechner für die Oberstufe eintragen und auf das Plus drücken.
Dazu jeweils EAN für erhöhtes Anforderungsniveau bzw. GN für Grundniveau anwählen.
Der Notendurchschnitt Rechner für die Oberstufe zeigt deinen Notenschnitt in Punkten und als Note oben rechts immer an.
Mit einem Klick auf das Kreuz hinter jedem Eintrag wird die jeweilige Punktzahl gelöscht und der Notenschnitt aktualisiert, genau wie beim hinzufügen von Noten bzw. Punktzahlen.
Mit einem Klick auf "Alles Löschen" werden alle Punkte gelöscht und der Notenschnitt wieder auf 0 gesetzt.
Notendurchschnitt Rechner für die Oberstufe, Claas Meiners 2014
It's the mobile planetarium in your pocket, designed for astronomy fans to explore the universe. Just hold up and point your device at the sky and StarTracker will tell you exactly what stars, constellations and deep sky objects you are looking at in realtime. Full utilization of the build-in gyroscope, digital compass and accelerometer drive the best user experience.
What our users said:
-- "Best star gazing app I've ever used. Very well put together and great visuals!!! From end to end this app is a must-have for anyone interested in astronomy!!"
-- "This app is a marvel of technology, art, and science. Super smooth operation, great graphics and a great merging of the devices capabilities. Having grown up using star charts and compasses, this app feels like science fiction come to life. Great job!"
-- "Looking at the sky was never this incredible!"
-- "If you download only one app, make sure it's this one!! This is one of the best apps I've ever seen, period! Its quality is unmatched among star gazing apps!"
★ All data is offline!
★ Fit all screen size from 3.5 inch to 12 inch for any resolution!
★ Sun, Moon, Planets in Solar System, 88 Constellations and 8000+ stars visible to the naked eyes.
★ 12 Zodiac Constellations Art & 6 famous deep sky objects with magnificent graphics.
★ Location auto set by GPS, or set manually.
★ Auto hide all menus and enter AR track mode when lift up the device and point to sky.
★ Smooth motion flow and quick response which is realized by cutting edge signal processing technique.
★ Superb high quality graphic display by enabling the retina display of the device and the full screen anti-aliasing technology employment.
★ No ads & full main menu.
★ Full 88 Constellations & 100+ deep sky objects with magnificent graphics.
★ Search and guide you to stars, constellations, planets and deep sky objects.
★ 3D compass in AR mode, indicate position of objects your searched.
★ Time Machine menu and location menu to let you explore more on time and location dimension.
★ Night mode switch, protecting eye when doing star gazing outdoor.
★ Top Left: Location Menu, choose location from a world map.
★ Bottom Left: AR Compass indicator in AR track mode, pan the screen to enter un-track mode and click track button to back.
• When under un-track mode, just lift up the screen and point it to the sky to enter AR track mode.