This is the mappa map for Cape Town the second largest city in South Africa and is the capital of the Western Cape Province.
The Cape Town metropolitan area covers a large area, from Durbanville and Somerset West in the east to Cape Point in the south and Atlantis in the north. The city center is located in a relatively small area between Table Mountain and Table Bay.
Cape Town International Airport is the second largest airport in South Africa. Train, Metrorail and buses are covered by the Cape Town offline map.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Cape Town, South Africa:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Cape Town now!
Follow us @
Utrecht is the beating heart of the Netherlands. A city with an unparalleled vitality. A medieval city centre small enough to explore on foot. Large enough to enjoy world class festivals, modern architecture, trendy shops and interesting museums for days on end. Utrecht has a wealth of culture and history. Utrecht bustles with life. 65,000 students. An extensive number of cultural events. Friendly outdoor cafés and restaurants. Hospitable hotels. Utrecht has it all. Located merely thirty minutes from Schiphol airport. And all of the great Dutch sites nearby.
In this app you’ll find tools for professionals like you. The main menu is your gate to various handy tools that could be useful at your job.
Do you work in the sector Construction? Than this app is indispensable for you. This app is the new way for trade union CNV to communicate frost alerts and working related weather information. By default an area is allocated based on your GPS location. You can also choose another working area by selecting weather station, city name or postal code. If by 7am or 10am a chill lower than -6 degrees is measured in your working area, then you’ll receive a push message saying the standard has been achieved.
Calculate your expenses
For cargo drivers we have developed a new tool. It allows you to easily calculate the expenses for your one-day or multi-day trips. Enter your departure and return time, determine the number of rest days and select your collective agreement, and our tool does the rest. Mail an overview of all expenses to yourself or your boss.
Questions about collective agreements in the construction or transport sector? Quickly find the right section on cnvvakmensen.nl.
School holidays and construction periods
Find school holidays and construction periods in an instant.
How much holiday do I have left?
Calculates daily how many free time you have left. You can plan your working week, holidays, days off and holidays you with this handy tool.
Handy tool to remind you of borrowed or lent tools, birthdays and other worthwhile memo’s.
Information on driving times and pausing advice for different categories of transport.
Drivers can track drives and mileage with this tool.
© 2013, CNV Vakmensen