For a small monthly or yearly subscription, you also gain access to the LiveTrack feature, which allows you to send invitations to others via email, Facebook or Twitter*. They’ll receive a link to a website where they can view the position of your mobile device on a map (when configured for outdoor use in the Activity setup menu). Your time elapsed, distance, speed, elevation and more will also be viewable in real time. It’s a handy way for loved ones to track your races or keep an eye on you during your outdoor training.
Garmin Fit provides:
- Current speed
- Distance traveled
- Route traveled
- Calories burned
If your phone is ANT+ enabled, you also can see data from your Garmin fitness sensors. Easily monitor how hard you’re working with a heart rate monitor, train indoors with a foot pod or receive valuable cycling data with a speed/cadence sensor.
*Use caution when posting a link via Facebook or Twitter because your link will be available to anyone with access to your Facebook or Twitter profile.
- English (US)
- English (UK)
- Norsk / Norsk bokmål
Track Your Activities
If you workout or compete with a Garmin Edge® cycling computer, Forerunner® running watch or other compatible Garmin device, all of the Garmin Connect data you rely on is right here in the app. Examine the maps and stats from your individual activities or analyze your progress with charts and graphs.
Track Your Fitness
Upload data from your vivofit™ fitness band to track your progress while you’re on the go. You’ll be able to keep tabs on your total steps and progress toward your goal, how long you’ve been sedentary, sleep patterns and more.
Connect Your Devices On the Go
Garmin Connect Mobile unlocks the full potential of connected fitness devices. Upload data from your compatible device right to Garmin Connect. Send courses and workouts to your device. Let your friends and family follow your running/cycling races and training activities in real time using the LiveTrack feature. And get real-time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts directly on your connected Edge.
*Use with caution. Any time you post via Facebook or Twitter, the link will be available to anyone with access to your Facebook or Twitter profiles.
** Continued use of GPS and Bluetooth running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Garmin Connect
- Training Peaks
- Runtastic (see here for limitations: http://www.sportablet.com/1/post/2013/09/sharing-on-runtastic.html).
The app can also export to GPX and share to Facebook.
Other than reading from your Garmin, the app can also import FIT and TCX files from sdcard, flash drives, etc.
For some Garmin models, the app can also send tracks / courses to the device (see here: http://www.sportablet.com/send). This feature will be gradually implemented for every device.
These devices are supported *with the right settings and usb-friendly phones / tablets*
Serial Forerunner models (201, 301, 205, 305).
File-based Forerunner models (10, 15, 110, 210, 220, 610, 620).
ANT+ Forerunner models: 405, 405CX, 410.
ANT-FS Forerunner models: 310XT, 610, 910XT.
ANT-FS Forerunner models: 50, 60, 70.
Serial Edge models (205, 305).
File-based Edge models (200, 500, 510, 605, 705, 800, 810, 1000, Touring, Touring Plus05).
Some Fenix / Fenix 2.
Some eTrex, GpsMap and Oregon models are also supported.
Other devices are reported to be working: Astro 200 and Montana.
BEFORE you connect your device, go here:
choose your garmin model and read on.
Some Samsung and Sony phones / tablets have a built-in ANT+ chip, if you have one you don't need the Garmin ANT+ dongle *when connecting an ANT+ Forerunner*.
The Uploader is free to try: you can read all activities, but explore only one (from your first upload session). That way, you can test communication with the Garmin and publishing to all the supported websites.
Once you know that it works fine with your Garmin device and Android phone/tablet, if you like what you see, you can activate it with an in-app purchase on Google Play (price is about 5 euros / 6.6 $).
Note: in-app purchases are slow, and may take a couple of minutes to be confirmed. Don't panic :-).
This app is a simplified version of the Sportablet app, targeting mobile phones and small-screen tablets. If you have a 10" tablet, check out Sportablet on google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carlopescio.sportablet
If this service is not pre-installed on your phone you may still be able to enable ANT+ communication, see http://www.thisisant.com/developer/ant/ant-in-android/ for more info.
The ANT+ Plugins enable other apps to communicate with millions of ANT+ wireless enabled devices. These other applications which utilize the plugins will allow you to do things such as collect, transfer, and view your sport, health, and fitness data in real time. New apps, devices, and profiles are continually being developed, with endless opportunity for personal monitoring and other low-power communication applications.
The current version of the plugins supports the following ANT+ profiles:
-Bike Power: Receive power data from ANT+ cycling power meters. Includes seamless support for all power meter types and the new advanced data sent from meters such as the Garmin Vector
-Audio, Video, and Generic Controls profiles: Send and Receive control data with remote controls (IE: use a remote control watch app to control your MP3 player or camera)
-Heart Rate: Receive live heart rate data from heart rate straps produced by many popular manufacturers
-ANTFS Watch downloader utility: Download saved activities from ANTFS enabled watches
-Bike Speed and Cadence: Receive live bike speed, distance, and/or cadence data
-Blood Pressure: Download saved measurement data from blood pressure devices
-Stride-based Speed and Distance Monitor: Receive live speed and distance data from footpods
-Fitness Equipment: Connect to ANT+ enabled fitness equipment to receive live workout data
-Geocache: Search for and receive/send data with remote devices such as the Garmin Chirp
-Weight Scale: Read and download weight data and advanced body measurements such as BMI from ANT+ enabled weight scales
-Environment: Receive temperature data and records from remote temperature sensors such as the Garmin Tempe
Attention Developers! Using the ANT+ plugins in your app to communicate with ANT+ devices is quick, easy, and free and uses a simplified API that doesn't require referencing technical documents or learning new protocols. Visit the ANT Android Developer page http://www.thisisant.com/developer/ant/ant-in-android/ for more info and to download the SDK.
Note: This application is a service that other applications use to communicate with ANT+ devices. It can not be launched directly. List of certified applications: http://www.thisisant.com/directory/filter/~/115/~/
Also note: This service requires the ANT Radio Service to be installed and requires hardware support built into your phone or via an adapter. Please refer to the ANT Radio Service listing for more info and hardware requirements (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dsi.ant.service.socket) or http://www.thisisant.com/consumer/ant-101/ant-in-phones/
ANT+ is an established wireless technology with over 60 million devices in the market. With ANT+ you have the opportunity to link to top devices and applications to collect, transfer and track your very own data. ANT+ is an extremely power efficient solution with advanced functionality, that gives you the most reliable data, simply and easily. Look for the ANT+ logo on your devices to ensure you get the best in sport, fitness and health monitoring.
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- List of recent activities
- List of recent activities of the connextions
- Steps from today
- Graphical representation of the number of activities (grouped by type of activity)
Map with all the activities
- List of the activities
- List of the connections
- Overview with a summary
- List of daily steps with detailed view
List and overview of all activities or of a activity-\ eventtype
- Overview with a summary of the total distance, duration, etc.
- Comparison with the connections
- Comparison of the count, duration, distance from the current month with the last few months (even with the current week)
- Display of the activities with the longest distance, duration and with the highest calorie consumption
- General overview with the statistics
- Various graphs about the speed, heart rate, altitude, etc
- Analysis with the combination graph-map
- Single activity
A Garmin Connect account is required for this application!
For problems or suggestions, please contact me via e-mail.
Garmin Tracker is a free, unique app that will help keep tabs on whatever is important to you. Got a little one walking to school? No sweat — clip a Garmin tracking device to their backpack. Got a frisky mutt with a specialty for sneaking out of the yard? (Bad Rex!) Attach a Garmin tracking device to Rex’s collar. You’ll be able to see the location of all of your devices using the handy dandy Garmin Tracker app.
Not only does the app let you view your device’s location directly from your smartphone, it also lets you navigate to it with turn-by-turn directions.
You can also draw geofences, view track history and adjust your tracking device settings. (Let’s review: A geofence is a virtual boundary around an area of your choosing. When you set up a geofence for your tracking device, you can set a preference to notify you by email and/or text message when it enters or exits.)
So, back to your little one — say you want to know when they arrive safely at school. You can use the app to draw a geofence around the school and set your preferences to receive an email and/or text message once they enter that geofence. It’s that simple.
And then there’s Rex, your sneaky mutt. Using the app, draw a geofence around your house and yard. Once you get the notification that Rex has left the yard for a stroll through the neighborhood, grab your smartphone and go. Finding him is a breeze because Garmin Tracker will show you his location on a map. Catching him and bringing him home — that may be a different story.
Here’s how you get started:
1. Get yourself a Garmin tracking device.
2. Register and activate your device in your Garmin account at https://my.garmin.com.
3. Download this free app to your smartphone.
What you can do with the app:
1. View the location of your Garmin tracking device on your smartphone on an easy-to-read map.
2. Navigate to your device.
3. Draw, edit or delete geofences.
4. View track history of your device.
5. Set up email and/or text message notifications.
6. Adjust your device settings.
With Garmin Tracker, everything needed to locate and control your tracking device is in the palm of your hand.
** Visit https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/prod67686.html information regarding products available for use with this application.
With My Tracks, you can sync and share your tracks via Google Drive. For sharing, you can share tracks with friends, see the tracks your friends have shared with you, or make tracks public and share their URLs via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, etc. In addition to Google Drive, you can also export your tracks to Google My Maps, Google Spreadsheets, or external storage.
My Tracks also supports Android Wear. For watches with GPS, My Tracks can perform GPS recording of tracks without a phone and sync tracks to the phone. For watches without GPS, you can see your current distance and time, and control the recording of your tracks from your wrist.
Effortlessly track your activity:
• Just carry your phone and get access to your walking, running and cycling activity.
Reach your fitness goals:
• Set goals based on either duration or steps and see your progress throughout the day.
• Receive performance-based recommendations for activity goals.
A comprehensive view of your fitness:
• Connect third party devices and apps to Fit and we’ll show you all of your fitness data in one place.
• Compatible with all Android Wear devices.
• Also access Google Fit on the web at http://www.google.com/fit and on your tablet.
▌WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
■ 100% FREE – no hidden charges or in-app purchases
■ Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It’s that fast and easy
■ Largest food database of any Android calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
■ Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
■ Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more!
■ Recipe importer – cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
■ Comprehensive feature set – create your own custom foods and exercises, track all major nutrients, progress reports, customized goals based on your diet profile, recipe calculator, and more.
■ MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
▌HOW IT WORKS
■ Simply download the app and tell us a little about yourself
■ We’ll create a personalized diet and exercise program just for you
■ Start tracking your meals and exercise and gain insights so you can make healthier choices
■ Watch the pounds come off! 88% of our users who track for 7 days or more lose weight
▌EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
■ Track your daily diet and exercise in 5 minutes a day – it’s that fast and easy
■ 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
■ Barcode scanner – track a food just by scanning it’s barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
■ Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
■ Track over 350 cardio exercises and strength training, including sets, reps, and weight/rep
▌CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
■ Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
■ Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
▌GOALS & REPORTS
■ Receive personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or rnter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
■ Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
■ View charts of your progress over time for motivation
■ Daily nutritional summary with all major nutrients
Why wait? Everything is 100% free so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
GET ACTIVE. EAT BETTER. MANAGE WEIGHT. SLEEP BETTER.
- Wirelessly SYNC your Fitbit Surge, Charge HR, Charge, Flex, One or Zip tracker with your Android device.
- Track your DAILY GOALS and progress over time for STEPS, DISTANCE, CALORIES BURNED and more
- Use GPS to track your RUNS, WALKS & HIKES
- LOG ACTIVITIES like YOGA and WORKOUTS to keep you on track
- LOG FOOD to see how many CALORIES you consume each day, and manage your WEIGHT over time
- COMPETE with FRIENDS with daily or weekly CHALLENGES and compare stats
- ALL DAY HEART RATE TRACKING with Fitbit Surge and Charge HR
Learn more about Fitbit activity trackers and smart scales at www.fitbit.com
See list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices
Track your runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts and all of the other fitness activities using the GPS in your Android Phone.
• Calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, elevation and calorie burn for any fitness activity - in high accuracy and real time!
• Find and follow pre-planned routes and map your run or walk on the go.
• Follow training plan workouts or create your own with audio coaching
• Get audio updates while you work out about your total mileage, calorie count, pace, speed, mileage
• Sync your Polar Heart Rate Monitor to track your heart rate and stay in heart rate zones
• Use your Pebble or Android Wear smart watch to track all your stats, right on your wrist!
• Run while listening to music - RunKeeper automatically integrates with your phone’s music app.
• Easily add your indoor cardio (treadmill, elliptical) and gym workouts (Yoga, Crossfit) right in the app to keep a full training log all in one place.
• Track right from your home screen with the RunKeeper Android widget
Get motivation and guidance to finish a race, lose weight, or get in shape. RunKeeper is THE training app for all skill levels- “Couch to 5k” all the way up to Marathon training for speed!
• Find and follow Run/Walk training plans as a beginner
• Get coached with 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for more advanced runners built by renowned coaches like Jeff Galloway
• Train for weight loss with “running for fat loss” plans by Mike Diebler
• Already using a Greatist training calendar? RunKeeper has those too!
• See your entire training calendar directly in the running app, and get coached through each workout while you run with audio cues
Sync Runkeeper.com with the best fitness apps you’re all ready using for nutrition, sleep monitoring, weight, step tracking, calorie counting and getting rewards. RunKeeper integrates with popular fitness apps and devices like:
• MyFitnessPal calorie tracking app
• Fitbit activity monitoring devices
• Garmin Forerunner GPS watches and Garmin Connect
• Withings wifi scales
• Sleep Cycle app
• Hundreds of other apps and devices like, Lose it!, Jawbone Up, GymPact, Earnedit, Fitocracy, Zombies Run, Gym Hero, pedometers and more!
Set fitness goals and track your progress over time
• Set goals to run a half marathon, lose weight, complete a total distance or set a personal record
• Chart your progress, get notified at every milestone, and see a full log of all your past goals
• See a full list of all your personal bests for races, distances and times for any sport or activity, whether you’re doing epic hiking treks, running ultra-marathons (we sip battery)
Train better with your friends!
• Easily share your fitness activities and successes with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and beyond!
• Invite and follow your friends to join you on RunKeeper, follow their journey and motivate them to succeed through commenting and liking their activity on RunKeeper’s Fitness feed
• Compete against your friends for a top spot on monthly activity leaderboards
Get even more performance with RunKeeper Elite!
• Use RunKeeper Live tracking to let your friends watch your fitness activities while you’re on the move
• Use Lifetime insights to see average pace trends and sum up how much your doing each week, month, or over your entire training history.
• Compare and rank all of your activities by speed and distance to see where everything stacks up.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://runkeeper.com/googlePlay
Turn your mobile into a social sports computer with Sports Tracker for running, cycling, walking, hiking, mountain biking, skiing and all your sports activities. Track and analyze your performance, share workout data and photos with your friends, and most of all – get fit and stay healthier.
Sports Tracker for Android comes with powerful social features in addition to the award-winning tracking capabilities, making it the most feature-packed and professional sports tracker app:
• Track and analyze your performances, monitor your progress
• Store all training data in your personal workout diary
• Keep track of everything from calories burned to average training speed, running pace and altitude
• Use maps, time and distance calculators
• Get voice feedback during training
• Share running, cycling and other workouts and photos with other trackers on Sports Tracker, Facebook and Twitter
• See your friends' profiles and comment their workouts and photos
• Explore the globe to discover new routes, trails and adventures worldwide
HEART RATE MONITORING
Take your training to the next level with the Sports Tracker Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor – available separately at http://www.sports-tracker.com/hrm
FREE ONLINE SERVICE AT WWW.SPORTS-TRACKER.COM
Automatic backup of your workouts, detailed maps and analysis views, friends' workouts and lots more – together with the full-featured online service the Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for Android. Join the growing global Sports Tracker community and have fun getting fit!
Track your runs and rides with GPS, join Challenges and see how your running and riding compares with friends.
TRACK YOUR RUNS AND RIDES WITH GPS
• Follow routes you’ve created or found and view your activity map as you record
• Get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned
• Collect heart rate data from Zephyr HxM Bluetooth sensors
CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS
• Set personal records and see how you stack up against friends, locals and pros
• Join monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• Find your friends and motivate them with kudos and and comments
• Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter
• Share Instagram photos from your activities on your Strava profile
FIND PLACES TO RUN AND RIDE
• Explore the most popular segments anywhere you go
• Filtered leaderboards by age and weight to see where you stack up
• Set weekly mileage or time-based goals and keep track of your daily progress
• Train more effectively with detailed heart rate analysis and see your Suffer Score
• Get your performance results immediately after completing a segment
• See which of your friends are currently out riding or running
• Stay on top of your game throughout the year with training videos
• Visualize your training with Power Zone and Pace Distribution analysis
• Access to exclusive Premium gear, Shop discounts, and extra rewards all year
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
Strava includes support for Android wear. Use voice control to start and stop your activities, and get stats about your runs and rides without taking out your phone.
Visit www.strava.com to access even more features.
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. We recommend running Android version 2.3.3 or above. Furthermore, there are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices we restrict installation of Strava, for example Nexus One and HTC Hero. See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/27141334-Does-Strava-4-x-run-on-my-Android-device-
This top-rated app (4.5+) has been specifically designed with road biking in mind, incorporating every feature a leisure rider or professional racer desires. This app is 100% cycle focused to give riders the ultimate GPS tracking and data measurement tool for any cycling activity – from a bicycle tour in the park with the kids, to interval training for your first road race, to an intense stage of the Tour de France! You can now enjoy and analyze your bicycle ride, tour, or trek in a completely new way.
DURING YOUR RIDE (limited features in LITE version):
* Live GPS tracking of critical performance metrics – calories, distance, time, speed, altitude, pace
* Ride thousands of biking routes, using Route Search (available in-app and on Runtastic.com)
* Mapping (Google maps) – detailed live map features
* Colored traces (track cycle pace, speed, grade, elevation, heart rate)
* Current rate of climb, ratio of gained or lost altitude in meters per minute
* Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy) integration: Measure your cadence and exact speed, as you turn your smartphone into a professional cycling computer
* Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
* Dashboard configuration – displays preferred biking statistics
* Automatic pause detection during your trek or interval training
* Weather data
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering - track your cycle position in real time to share with friends & get cheered on while on the road
* Voice feedback of critical velo metrics, motivational messages available in numerous languages
* Various Runtastic heart rate monitors
* Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor
* Runtastic Bike Case for Android Smartphones + accessories
* Runtastic Sports Armband + accessories
AFTER YOUR RIDE:
* Full bicycle training history – graphics, data charts, training progress
- Historic mapping of every trek
- Google maps integration – historic mapping of cycle routes
- Open Street Map integration
- Offline maps – download international maps for overseas biking
* Key metric analysis – altitude, grade, cadence, heart rate, distance, pace
* Detailed post-tour data on time rode uphill, downhill, and flat
* Share your cycle route and accomplishments on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, and via e-mail
Users are encouraged to save all cycle tours on Runtastic.com. By joining the Runtastic online community, you'll get further bicycle data analysis, velo coaching, and encouraging comparisons to friends! All these app benefits can help you stay motivated while striving to reach your interval, race training, or overall health and fitness goals. Tour de France, here you come!
Download the Road Bike app now!
Want to join the Runtastic conversation? Find us here:
Supports ANT+ See if your phone is ANT capable at http://www.thisisant.com/directory/filter/~/60/~/
This product is ANT+ certified and complies with the following ANT+ device profiles:
Bicycle combined speed and cadence
Bicycle power (including pedalling effectiveness and smoothness)
Heart rate (Hrv with beta IpSensorMan)
See ANT+ Compatible devices at http://www.thisisant.com/directory/ipbike/
Not yet certified but fully working support for
Stride based speed and distance (footpod)
Environment (Garmin Tempe)
Muscle Oxygen (with beta IpSensorMan)
Bluetooth low energy, Bluetooth Smart support is in beta testing with support for Heart Rate , Bike speed and cadence, running speed and cadence and Bike Power. See http://www.iforpowell.com/cms/index.php?page=btle-beta
Barometric pressure sensor used to enhance altitude on compatible devices e.g. Sony Xperia Active, Go, Z, Z2, Z3, Z3 compact. Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Galaxy Note, Note II, Note 3, S3 and S4 and S5.
Direct upload support for Google Fit, VeloHero, RunKeeper, TrainingPeaks, Sporttracks.mobi, Attackpoint, Strava, Trainingstagebuch, Cycling Analytics and RunningAHEAD. Direct email based upload for sites like ridewithgps and mapmytracks. Other sites supported by exporting .gpx or .tcx or .FIT ride files you can automate this process by using things like the DropBox or Drive apps.
The main riding screens are all fully customisable for colour, size and number of i with all the stats you would expect (over 100 to choose from) plus some less common ones given suitable sensors like.
5s Avg. Power
30s Avg. Power
Ride Avg. incline
Current rate of climb
Recent Heart rate variance
Mapping support is either online or offline using Mobile Atlas Creator or MapsForge .map files.
You can upload .fit .gpx or .kml route files to follow as you ride.
Real time plot available with your critical stats updated as you ride.
Multi step workouts can be designed with time, distance, heart rate or power based durations. Targets can be power, cadence, heart rate or speed based. Repetitions can be counts or till time or distance targets. Support for FIT workout format file import and export. Feedback on target and progress.
Text to speech audio feedback available with customisation over what is read back and when.
IpBike aims to be feature rich - comparing to stand alone bike computes its Garmin 810 class rather than Garmin 200 or 500. If you want a simple app please look else where. If you want lots of features please be prepared to take time to learn how to use them see http://www.iforpowell.com/cms/index.php?page=help
The free version of IpBike is limited to one million wheel revolutions (or equivalent in gps only mode 2070mm wheel). For permanent use after this you will need to get the IpBikeKey app which will unlock this limitation.
IpBike uses IpSensorMan to provide access to ANT+, Btle and BlueTooth sensors. If you have a compatible phone and do not have IpSensorMan installed you will be prompted to install it. You can use an ANT USB Stick if your phone supports USB host mode. For Hrv Muscle Oxygen and Btle you need the beta version see http://www.iforpowell.com/cms/index.php?page=IpSensorMan-beta
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Ever wanted to see your current speed whilst following a route on Strava?
Well now you can!
Display an overlay showing your current speed. This will appear over Strava (and any other apps), but a handy notification will allow to you hide it quickly.
The widget can be used to turn the overlay on or off, and can be set to launch Strava (and automatically start recording an activity). This means you can one touch launch Strava and the overlay - neat, right?
Coming soon, the overlay will backup your rides - just in case you run out of battery, or forget to start recording (trust me, it can happen!!!).
Please let me know what feature's you'd like with some reviews.
Potential features, which are being investigated, include:
• Overlay data from BLE Heart Rate monitors.
• Overlay data from BLE Cadence sensors.
Location: GPS is used for speed and distance traveled.
Photos/Media/Files: External storage will be used for backups. This is partly implemented in the application, but not ready for use.
Other: The app must be able to draw over other apps to show the overlay on top of Strava.
To clarify, this app is created indepently of Strava and other similar apps, and the developer has no association with these companies.
Originally Strava Speed Overlay, the application listing was recreated due to technical issues.
Keep all your GARMIN Connect, SportTracks, Strava and TrainingPeaks activities in your pocket.
Do you find it difficult to show friends what rides and routes have you done unless they are at your computer? Now You can download them to your phone and display them at ease.
GARMIN viewer PRO supports wide range of functions:
- graphs of elevation, heart rate, pace, speed, cadence, etc.
- view activity on map with heat maps for elevation, power, speed, etc.
- compare multiple activities
- calendar view with cumulative stats for each day/month/year
- filter activities by category, course, distance, duration, date, etc.
- interactive graphs
- view your Training plans
- overview of user created Workouts
- view your GARMIN Health data
- review your active/past goals
- view statistics for each activity, group activities by date, category, etc.
- Garmin Swim support
- Garmin 620/220 support with Vertical oscillation, Ground contact time and more
- SportTracks support
- Strava support
- Supported languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Slovak, Czech
If you have any problems or suggestions please contact us through email.
TAGS: Garmin connect mobile, Garmin health, Training plans, Workouts, Forerunner, Edge, SportTracks
Garmin/Garmin Connect: Copyright (c) 1996-2013 Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries.