For a small monthly or yearly subscription, you also gain access to the LiveTrack feature, which allows you to send invitations to others via email, Facebook or Twitter*. They’ll receive a link to a website where they can view the position of your mobile device on a map (when configured for outdoor use in the Activity setup menu). Your time elapsed, distance, speed, elevation and more will also be viewable in real time. It’s a handy way for loved ones to track your races or keep an eye on you during your outdoor training.
Garmin Fit provides:
- Current speed
- Distance traveled
- Route traveled
- Calories burned
If your phone is ANT+ enabled, you also can see data from your Garmin fitness sensors. Easily monitor how hard you’re working with a heart rate monitor, train indoors with a foot pod or receive valuable cycling data with a speed/cadence sensor.
*Use caution when posting a link via Facebook or Twitter because your link will be available to anyone with access to your Facebook or Twitter profile.
- English (US)
- English (UK)
- Norsk / Norsk bokmål
Track Your Activities
If you workout or compete with a Garmin Edge® cycling computer, Forerunner® running watch or other compatible Garmin device, all of the Garmin Connect data you rely on is right here in the app. Examine the maps and stats from your individual activities or analyze your progress with charts and graphs.
Track Your Fitness
Upload data from your vivofit™ fitness band to track your progress while you’re on the go. You’ll be able to keep tabs on your total steps and progress toward your goal, how long you’ve been sedentary, sleep patterns and more.
Connect Your Devices On the Go
Garmin Connect Mobile unlocks the full potential of connected fitness devices. Upload data from your compatible device right to Garmin Connect. Send courses and workouts to your device. Let your friends and family follow your running/cycling races and training activities in real time using the LiveTrack feature. And get real-time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts directly on your connected Edge.
*Use with caution. Any time you post via Facebook or Twitter, the link will be available to anyone with access to your Facebook or Twitter profiles.
** Continued use of GPS and Bluetooth running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
If this service is not pre-installed on your phone you may still be able to enable ANT+ communication, see http://www.thisisant.com/developer/ant/ant-in-android/ for more info.
The ANT+ Plugins enable other apps to communicate with millions of ANT+ wireless enabled devices. These other applications which utilize the plugins will allow you to do things such as collect, transfer, and view your sport, health, and fitness data in real time. New apps, devices, and profiles are continually being developed, with endless opportunity for personal monitoring and other low-power communication applications.
The current version of the plugins supports the following ANT+ profiles:
-Bike Power: Receive power data from ANT+ cycling power meters. Includes seamless support for all power meter types and the new advanced data sent from meters such as the Garmin Vector
-Audio, Video, and Generic Controls profiles: Send and Receive control data with remote controls (IE: use a remote control watch app to control your MP3 player or camera)
-Heart Rate: Receive live heart rate data from heart rate straps produced by many popular manufacturers
-ANTFS Watch downloader utility: Download saved activities from ANTFS enabled watches
-Bike Speed and Cadence: Receive live bike speed, distance, and/or cadence data
-Blood Pressure: Download saved measurement data from blood pressure devices
-Stride-based Speed and Distance Monitor: Receive live speed and distance data from footpods
-Fitness Equipment: Connect to ANT+ enabled fitness equipment to receive live workout data
-Geocache: Search for and receive/send data with remote devices such as the Garmin Chirp
-Weight Scale: Read and download weight data and advanced body measurements such as BMI from ANT+ enabled weight scales
-Environment: Receive temperature data and records from remote temperature sensors such as the Garmin Tempe
Attention Developers! Using the ANT+ plugins in your app to communicate with ANT+ devices is quick, easy, and free and uses a simplified API that doesn't require referencing technical documents or learning new protocols. Visit the ANT Android Developer page http://www.thisisant.com/developer/ant/ant-in-android/ for more info and to download the SDK.
Note: This application is a service that other applications use to communicate with ANT+ devices. It can not be launched directly. List of certified applications: http://www.thisisant.com/directory/filter/~/115/~/
Also note: This service requires the ANT Radio Service to be installed and requires hardware support built into your phone or via an adapter. Please refer to the ANT Radio Service listing for more info and hardware requirements (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dsi.ant.service.socket) or http://www.thisisant.com/consumer/ant-101/ant-in-phones/
ANT+ is an established wireless technology with over 60 million devices in the market. With ANT+ you have the opportunity to link to top devices and applications to collect, transfer and track your very own data. ANT+ is an extremely power efficient solution with advanced functionality, that gives you the most reliable data, simply and easily. Look for the ANT+ logo on your devices to ensure you get the best in sport, fitness and health monitoring.
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Garmin Connect
- Training Peaks
- Runtastic (see here for limitations: http://www.sportablet.com/1/post/2013/09/sharing-on-runtastic.html).
The app can also export to GPX and share to Facebook.
Other than reading from your Garmin, the app can also import FIT and TCX files from sdcard, flash drives, etc.
For some Garmin models, the app can also send tracks / courses to the device (see here: http://www.sportablet.com/send). This feature will be gradually implemented for every device.
These devices are supported *with the right settings and usb-friendly phones / tablets*
Serial Forerunner models (201, 301, 205, 305).
File-based Forerunner models (10, 15, 110, 210, 220, 610, 620).
ANT+ Forerunner models: 405, 405CX, 410.
ANT-FS Forerunner models: 310XT, 610, 910XT.
ANT-FS Forerunner models: 50, 60, 70.
Serial Edge models (205, 305).
File-based Edge models (200, 500, 510, 605, 705, 800, 810, 1000, Touring, Touring Plus05).
Some Fenix / Fenix 2.
Some eTrex, GpsMap and Oregon models are also supported.
Other devices are reported to be working: Astro 200 and Montana.
BEFORE you connect your device, go here:
choose your garmin model and read on.
Some Samsung and Sony phones / tablets have a built-in ANT+ chip, if you have one you don't need the Garmin ANT+ dongle *when connecting an ANT+ Forerunner*.
The Uploader is free to try: you can read all activities, but explore only one (from your first upload session). That way, you can test communication with the Garmin and publishing to all the supported websites.
Once you know that it works fine with your Garmin device and Android phone/tablet, if you like what you see, you can activate it with an in-app purchase on Google Play (price is about 5 euros / 6.6 $).
Note: in-app purchases are slow, and may take a couple of minutes to be confirmed. Don't panic :-).
This app is a simplified version of the Sportablet app, targeting mobile phones and small-screen tablets. If you have a 10" tablet, check out Sportablet on google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carlopescio.sportablet
With My Tracks, you can sync and share your tracks via Google Drive. For sharing, you can share tracks with friends, see the tracks your friends have shared with you, or make tracks public and share their URLs via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, etc. In addition to Google Drive, you can also export your tracks to Google My Maps, Google Spreadsheets, or external storage.
My Tracks also supports Android Wear. For watches with GPS, My Tracks can perform GPS recording of tracks without a phone and sync tracks to the phone. For watches without GPS, you can see your current distance and time, and control the recording of your tracks from your wrist.
Garmin Tracker is a free, unique app that will help keep tabs on whatever is important to you. Got a little one walking to school? No sweat — clip a Garmin tracking device to their backpack. Got a frisky mutt with a specialty for sneaking out of the yard? (Bad Rex!) Attach a Garmin tracking device to Rex’s collar. You’ll be able to see the location of all of your devices using the handy dandy Garmin Tracker app.
Not only does the app let you view your device’s location directly from your smartphone, it also lets you navigate to it with turn-by-turn directions.
You can also draw geofences, view track history and adjust your tracking device settings. (Let’s review: A geofence is a virtual boundary around an area of your choosing. When you set up a geofence for your tracking device, you can set a preference to notify you by email and/or text message when it enters or exits.)
So, back to your little one — say you want to know when they arrive safely at school. You can use the app to draw a geofence around the school and set your preferences to receive an email and/or text message once they enter that geofence. It’s that simple.
And then there’s Rex, your sneaky mutt. Using the app, draw a geofence around your house and yard. Once you get the notification that Rex has left the yard for a stroll through the neighborhood, grab your smartphone and go. Finding him is a breeze because Garmin Tracker will show you his location on a map. Catching him and bringing him home — that may be a different story.
Here’s how you get started:
1. Get yourself a Garmin tracking device.
2. Register and activate your device in your Garmin account at https://my.garmin.com.
3. Download this free app to your smartphone.
What you can do with the app:
1. View the location of your Garmin tracking device on your smartphone on an easy-to-read map.
2. Navigate to your device.
3. Draw, edit or delete geofences.
4. View track history of your device.
5. Set up email and/or text message notifications.
6. Adjust your device settings.
With Garmin Tracker, everything needed to locate and control your tracking device is in the palm of your hand.
** Visit https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/prod67686.html information regarding products available for use with this application.
- List of recent activities
- List of recent activities of the connextions
- Steps from today
- Graphical representation of the number of activities (grouped by type of activity)
Map with all the activities
- List of the activities
- List of the connections
- Overview with a summary
- List of daily steps with detailed view
List and overview of all activities or of a activity-\ eventtype
- Overview with a summary of the total distance, duration, etc.
- Comparison with the connections
- Comparison of the count, duration, distance from the current month with the last few months (even with the current week)
- Display of the activities with the longest distance, duration and with the highest calorie consumption
- General overview with the statistics
- Various graphs about the speed, heart rate, altitude, etc
- Analysis with the combination graph-map
- Single activity
A Garmin Connect account is required for this application!
For problems or suggestions, please contact me via e-mail.
GET ACTIVE. EAT BETTER. MANAGE WEIGHT. SLEEP BETTER.
- Wirelessly SYNC your Fitbit Surge, Charge HR, Charge, Flex, One or Zip tracker with your Android device.
- Track your DAILY GOALS and progress over time for STEPS, DISTANCE, CALORIES BURNED and more
- Use GPS to track your RUNS, WALKS & HIKES
- LOG ACTIVITIES like YOGA and WORKOUTS to keep you on track
- LOG FOOD to see how many CALORIES you consume each day, and manage your WEIGHT over time
- COMPETE with FRIENDS with daily or weekly CHALLENGES and compare stats
- ALL DAY HEART RATE TRACKING with Fitbit Surge and Charge HR
Learn more about Fitbit activity trackers and smart scales at www.fitbit.com
See list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices
Effortlessly track your activity:
• Just carry your phone and get access to your walking, running and cycling activity.
Reach your fitness goals:
• Set goals based on either duration or steps and see your progress throughout the day.
• Receive performance-based recommendations for activity goals.
A comprehensive view of your fitness:
• Connect third party devices and apps to Fit and we’ll show you all of your fitness data in one place.
• Compatible with all Android Wear devices.
• Also access Google Fit on the web at http://www.google.com/fit and on your tablet.
▌WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
■ 100% FREE – no hidden charges or in-app purchases
■ Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It’s that fast and easy
■ Largest food database of any Android calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
■ Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
■ Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more!
■ Recipe importer – cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
■ Comprehensive feature set – create your own custom foods and exercises, track all major nutrients, progress reports, customized goals based on your diet profile, recipe calculator, and more.
■ MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
▌HOW IT WORKS
■ Simply download the app and tell us a little about yourself
■ We’ll create a personalized diet and exercise program just for you
■ Start tracking your meals and exercise and gain insights so you can make healthier choices
■ Watch the pounds come off! 88% of our users who track for 7 days or more lose weight
▌EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
■ Track your daily diet and exercise in 5 minutes a day – it’s that fast and easy
■ 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
■ Barcode scanner – track a food just by scanning it’s barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
■ Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
■ Track over 350 cardio exercises and strength training, including sets, reps, and weight/rep
▌CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
■ Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
■ Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
▌GOALS & REPORTS
■ Receive personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or rnter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
■ Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
■ View charts of your progress over time for motivation
■ Daily nutritional summary with all major nutrients
Why wait? Everything is 100% free so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
Turn your mobile into a social sports computer with Sports Tracker for running, cycling, walking, hiking, mountain biking, skiing and all your sports activities. Track and analyze your performance, share workout data and photos with your friends, and most of all – get fit and stay healthier.
Sports Tracker for Android comes with powerful social features in addition to the award-winning tracking capabilities, making it the most feature-packed and professional sports tracker app:
• Track and analyze your performances, monitor your progress
• Store all training data in your personal workout diary
• Keep track of everything from calories burned to average training speed, running pace and altitude
• Use maps, time and distance calculators
• Get voice feedback during training
• Share running, cycling and other workouts and photos with other trackers on Sports Tracker, Facebook and Twitter
• See your friends' profiles and comment their workouts and photos
• Explore the globe to discover new routes, trails and adventures worldwide
HEART RATE MONITORING
Take your training to the next level with the Sports Tracker Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor – available separately at http://www.sports-tracker.com/hrm
FREE ONLINE SERVICE AT WWW.SPORTS-TRACKER.COM
Automatic backup of your workouts, detailed maps and analysis views, friends' workouts and lots more – together with the full-featured online service the Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for Android. Join the growing global Sports Tracker community and have fun getting fit!
Track your runs and rides with GPS, join Challenges and see how your running and riding compares with friends.
TRACK YOUR RUNS AND RIDES WITH GPS
• Follow routes you’ve created or found and view your activity map as you record
• Get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned
• Collect heart rate data from Zephyr HxM Bluetooth sensors
CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS
• Set personal records and see how you stack up against friends, locals and pros
• Join monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• Find your friends and motivate them with kudos and and comments
• Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter
• Share Instagram photos from your activities on your Strava profile
FIND PLACES TO RUN AND RIDE
• Explore the most popular segments anywhere you go
• Filtered leaderboards by age and weight to see where you stack up
• Set weekly mileage or time-based goals and keep track of your daily progress
• Train more effectively with detailed heart rate analysis and see your Suffer Score
• Get your performance results immediately after completing a segment
• See which of your friends are currently out riding or running
• Stay on top of your game throughout the year with training videos
• Visualize your training with Power Zone and Pace Distribution analysis
• Access to exclusive Premium gear, Shop discounts, and extra rewards all year
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
Strava includes support for Android wear. Use voice control to start and stop your activities, and get stats about your runs and rides without taking out your phone.
Visit www.strava.com to access even more features.
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. We recommend running Android version 4.0.0 or above. Furthermore, there are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices we restrict installation of Strava, for example Nexus One and HTC Hero. See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/27141334-Does-Strava-4-x-run-on-my-Android-device-
Ride, Record, Snap, and Share - Ride with GPS
• One press and you’re off; we’ll provide a map, distance traveled, ride duration and more.
• Designed to be stable and efficient; we’ll record all your stats while leaving battery life to spare.
• See routes and cuesheets planned with our website, http://ridewithgps.com
• Love your Garmin? Keep it. Our product can stand alone or work in tandem with your existing bike computer.
• Live logging lets your friends track your ride with GPS. Basic/Premium only.
• Route navigation; turn by turn guidance with voice prompts and cue sheets so you never get lost while riding your bike. Basic/Premium only.
• Rock-solid GPS Logging; accuracy and stability are important. Like you, our GPS won’t quit.
• Comprehensive Bluetooth and Bluetooth Smart support; capture power, cadence, heart rate, and more. Can also be used when riding indoors.
• Bicycle profiles for more accurate data; keep your stats organized by equipment for a more complete look at your ride history.
• We love all bikes; Whether you ride a mountain bike or a road bike, our software is the perfect companion.
• Make it memorable; take photos using your preferred camera app, and we’ll automatically associate them with your ride.
• Remember great spots; photos with location data are geotagged on your ride.
• Enhance your Garmin; even if you prefer your own bike GPS, the Ride with GPS app makes it easy to take and upload photos when you are done.
• Be social; publish your rides to social media, or keep them within our community. Of course we value privacy, it's simple to hide any rides from public eyes.
• Make it presentable; add additional details using the Ride with GPS website, and share your rides and photos in a format your friends and family will enjoy.
• Between other software and devices; export GPX, KML, or TCX files from the website for use in other software or compatible bike GPS units.
• Your data; we believe that our users own their data. We’ll never hold your ride history hostage.
FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
• Turn by turn navigation; whether you’ve planned a bike ride in advance, or you’ve found one from our catalogue, we’ll keep you cycling in the right direction.
• Keep it real with live logging; publish ride stats and photos in real time, so your friends and family can track your progress.
• Offline Maps keeps you on route even when you have no cell service.
Ride With GPS supports all Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4/BTE/BTLE) sensors, as well as Polar and Zephyr regular Bluetooth heart rate sensors. We’ve thoroughly tested the following:
Wahoo Fitness RFLKT
Wahoo Fitness Blue HR Strap
Wahoo Fitness Blue SC speed and cadence sensor
Wahoo Fitness RPM cadence sensor
Stages power meter
Polar Wearlink+ BTLE heartrate strap
Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart heart rate strap
Zephyr HxM Bluetooth heart rate sensor
Jarv Bluetooth 4.0 Cycling Speed and Cadence Sensor
Topeak PanoBike Bluetooth Smart Cadence and Speed Sensor
Runtastic Speed and Cadence Bike Sensor
Powertap BTLE speed and cadence sensor
While we haven’t tested it, Powertap’s Bluetooth Smart Powercap should work.
Come visit us at http://ridewithgps.com for more ways to improve your ride.
Track your runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts and all of the other fitness activities using the GPS in your Android Phone.
• Calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, elevation and calorie burn for any fitness activity - in high accuracy and real time!
• Find and follow pre-planned routes and map your run or walk on the go.
• Follow training plan workouts or create your own with audio coaching
• Get audio updates while you work out about your total mileage, calorie count, pace, speed, mileage
• Sync your Polar Heart Rate Monitor to track your heart rate and stay in heart rate zones
• Use your Pebble or Android Wear smart watch to track all your stats, right on your wrist!
• Run while listening to music - RunKeeper automatically integrates with your phone’s music app.
• Easily add your indoor cardio (treadmill, elliptical) and gym workouts (Yoga, Crossfit) right in the app to keep a full training log all in one place.
• Track right from your home screen with the RunKeeper Android widget
Get motivation and guidance to finish a race, lose weight, or get in shape. RunKeeper is THE training app for all skill levels- “Couch to 5k” all the way up to Marathon training for speed!
• Find and follow Run/Walk training plans as a beginner
• Get coached with 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for more advanced runners built by renowned coaches like Jeff Galloway
• Train for weight loss with “running for fat loss” plans by Mike Diebler
• Already using a Greatist training calendar? RunKeeper has those too!
• See your entire training calendar directly in the running app, and get coached through each workout while you run with audio cues
Sync Runkeeper.com with the best fitness apps you’re all ready using for nutrition, sleep monitoring, weight, step tracking, calorie counting and getting rewards. RunKeeper integrates with popular fitness apps and devices like:
• MyFitnessPal calorie tracking app
• Fitbit activity monitoring devices
• Garmin Forerunner GPS watches and Garmin Connect
• Withings wifi scales
• Sleep Cycle app
• Hundreds of other apps and devices like, Lose it!, Jawbone Up, GymPact, Earnedit, Fitocracy, Zombies Run, Gym Hero, pedometers and more!
Set fitness goals and track your progress over time
• Set goals to run a half marathon, lose weight, complete a total distance or set a personal record
• Chart your progress, get notified at every milestone, and see a full log of all your past goals
• See a full list of all your personal bests for races, distances and times for any sport or activity, whether you’re doing epic hiking treks, running ultra-marathons (we sip battery)
Train better with your friends!
• Easily share your fitness activities and successes with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and beyond!
• Invite and follow your friends to join you on RunKeeper, follow their journey and motivate them to succeed through commenting and liking their activity on RunKeeper’s Fitness feed
• Compete against your friends for a top spot on monthly activity leaderboards
Get even more performance with RunKeeper Elite!
• Use RunKeeper Live tracking to let your friends watch your fitness activities while you’re on the move
• Use Lifetime insights to see average pace trends and sum up how much your doing each week, month, or over your entire training history.
• Compare and rank all of your activities by speed and distance to see where everything stacks up.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://runkeeper.com/googlePlay
The Runtastic Mountain Bike app is the ideal MTB app and turns your smartphone into a multifunctional off-road cycling computer with 50+ exciting features plus compatible hardware. Whether you’re on your favorite trails, downhill rides or exploring new routes while enjoying the scenery, Runtastic Mountain Bike is your perfect companion for off-road MTB tours.
This app has been tailored to the needs of a mountain biker and offers everything a hobby biker, BMX rider or professional mountain biker could wish for. Thanks to the offline maps feature, you can even use maps without internet connection and enjoy the most remote, untouched scenic trails.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS: (limited in Lite version)
* Track MTB tours via GPS: Duration, distance, elevation gain, pace, calories burned, etc.
* Voice Coach: Keeps you posted on speed, distance, elevation gain, etc.
* Browse & search thousands of mountain bike routes (available in the app & on Runtastic.com)
* LIVE Tracking: Go LIVE, show your friends where & how fast you’re riding and get cheered on
* Maps (Google Maps): Get details on your current location
* Offline maps: Download & save maps to your smartphone to use them without internet connection
* Colored Traces (speed, elevation, climb rate, heart rate, etc.)
* Detailed analysis of your MTB tour incl. start and end point
* Display your current rate of climb during a tour (elevation gain/minute)
* Show current grade in %
* Measure your cadence & speed when on the trails with the Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
* Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
* Configure your display: You choose which values are shown during your MTB rides
* Music: Create a playlist for your tours & activate your Powersong to boost motivation!
* Auto Pause (with Speed & Cadence Sensor)
* Split Tables: Analysis of each split of your mountain bike trek
* Detailed post-tour analysis incl. time rode uphill, downhill, flat
* Provides info on wind & weather conditions
* Comprehensive training log: Statistics, graphs & progress
* Share your mountain bike activities on Google+, Facebook, Twitter and via email
* Runtastic Heart Rate Combo Monitor
* Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
* Runtastic Bike Case for Android Smartphones
* Runtastic Sports Armband
You can upload all your MTB workouts to Runtastic.com, if desired, where they’re automatically added to your training log. Runtastic.com offers detailed information on your MTB acvitities, plus you can compare your BMX, downhill or mountain bike performance to your friends’. These and further benefits help you keep motivated, improve your MTB training & reach your personal fitness goals.
Get the Runtastic Mountain Bike app now!
Track routes, record stats and share your workouts - all from one simple app. Join 25 million users and start freeing your endorphins.
WHAT YOU GET FREE OF CHARGE:
TRACK YOUR FITNESS
● Track almost any distance-based sport and view duration, speed, distance, calories, and more
● Get audio feedback at regular intervals
● Enter indoor workouts manually
● Track your heart rate (works with BTLE, BT and ANT+ heart rate monitors)
● Keep a full training diary
● View daily training volume
● Analyze performance like split times for each workout
● Set a workout goal and let our audio coach help you reach it
● Join a challenge for a chance to win prizes
● Receive (and send) real-time audio pep talks from friends
● Check out the news feed to comment on friends’ progress
● Race against a friend’s personal best performance
● Share results and workouts on Facebook and Google+
AND MUCH MORE
● Workout photos, #hashtags, tagging of friends, automatic pause when stationary, customizable home screen, countdown, and much more
All your data is automatically sent directly to your profile on www.endomondo.com. Here, you can analyze your data, deep dive into your stats, track your progress, and interact and compete with people all around the world.
Get up, get moving and free your endorphins!
GET ENDOMONDO PREMIUM
Gain access to exclusive features with Endomondo Premium from just USD 2.50 a month.
● Reach your running goal with a personal training plan
● View statistics like calories per month, running distance by year, etc.
● Analyze heart rate zones for every workout (requires compatible HR monitor)
● View weather info in workout summary
● Enjoy an ad-free experience
● Get access to 10+ more motivating features
The small print:
Should you choose to upgrade to Endomondo Premium, payment will be charged to your Google Play account upon confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 while the annual subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month.
We are asking for the permission ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to enable GPS tracking of your workouts.
We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
Keep all your GARMIN Connect, SportTracks, Strava and TrainingPeaks activities in your pocket.
Do you find it difficult to show friends what rides and routes have you done unless they are at your computer? Now You can download them to your phone and display them at ease.
GARMIN viewer PRO supports wide range of functions:
- graphs of elevation, heart rate, pace, speed, cadence, etc.
- view activity on map with heat maps for elevation, power, speed, etc.
- compare multiple activities
- calendar view with cumulative stats for each day/month/year
- filter activities by category, course, distance, duration, date, etc.
- interactive graphs
- view your Training plans
- overview of user created Workouts
- view your GARMIN Health data
- review your active/past goals
- view statistics for each activity, group activities by date, category, etc.
- Garmin Swim support
- Garmin 620/220 support with Vertical oscillation, Ground contact time and more
- SportTracks support
- Strava support
- Supported languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Slovak, Czech
If you have any problems or suggestions please contact us through email.
TAGS: Garmin connect mobile, Garmin health, Training plans, Workouts, Forerunner, Edge, SportTracks
Garmin/Garmin Connect: Copyright (c) 1996-2013 Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries.