eGUTS APP is an application developed by eGUTS project consortium, project co-funded by the European Union by Danube Transnational Programme and serves mainly for identifying, booking and renting eBikes, searching for specific places (7 locations) where bikes are located and can be charged and recharged, having in the same time a section for identifying eCar chargers installed by the project.
eGUTS APP includes the following main features:
• Sites for charging eCars - list and map
• Sites for renting an eBike - list and map
• Rent a bicycle function - with warning of overcoming distance or time function
• Rental history function
• User profile and settings function - table /list with filter and sort data function by different columns
• Registration and log-in function - name and surname, email, password, phone number, address (street, number, city, country, postal code), photo of the front and back of the ID card (or equivalent document)
The eGUTS APP provides a function by which the user has to be able to accesses sites, reservations, and other content also through mobile apps, as well as to access the content through a web client.
Each user has to have their user account and anonymous access to the application is not allowed. If a user has registered and activated sign-up by email and SMS code, they will need to enter the email and password to sign in to eGUTS APP.
Each custom profile screen contains the following information:
• Name and surname (required for registration)
• Email (required for registration)
• Password (required for registration)
• Phone number (required for registration)
• Address (street, number, city, country, postal code) - Only addresses of European countries are supported
• Photo of the front and back of the ID card (or equivalent document)
The project is developed in several countries therefore the eGUTS APP is developed in 9 European languages, supporting multilingualism usage.