Well, it seems to be working. Showing steady weight loss. The timer is just right for me. Really is easy. Took a while to figure how to delete a training run, but that's me.
Good tool for varied intervals Excellent tool for stacking multiple intervals of differing lengths (ex. warm up :02, run :22, walk :01, run :02, cool down :02, etc.). Very reliable. Love that I can save and recall routines.
Works for timing practice of test responses, too ! I use it for test response timing practice. It gives me the alarm sounds that i need every 5 minutes to track how am I doing. I would have given it 5 stars if it supported screen rotation and multi window functionality. As of now, it works well for the features it has.
Just what I wanted I wanted an app to count for me during my exercises. This works great. It's exactly what I hoped to find.
I've been using this for a couple years now,I love it!
Pretty good! I like the variety of timers and the control the end user has to specify almost every aspect of rest, work, etc cycles.
Fix of Materialish design for Android 2.3.3
- Layouts are cleaner and should scale better.
- "Original" design was replaced by "Material-ish" design.
- Most of the icons are now in hi-res.
- Added possibility to remove ADs and unlock full version features via code or promotion.
- Undergoing changes for preparation for huge Material update coming in the future.
- Minor bug fixes.
Bug that has re-set rounds to 1 during pause is gone now.
Set WaitTime, ExerciseTime, BreakTime, and run! It is simple interval timer!