Votre accès à vos contrats d’assurance sur smartphone ou tablette Android devient agréable, simple, pratique et toujours 100% sécurisé et 100% disponible.
# GEREZ VOS CONTRATS D’ASSURANCE EN TOUTE SIMPLICITE
- auto, habitation, santé, vie : vous accédez à tous vos contrats d’assurance de manière synthétique et pratique
- réalisez vos actes en ligne et obtenez une prise en charge rapide
- suivez vos remboursements santé sur les 6 derniers mois
- accédez à tous vos avantages du programme de fidélité Fid’Allianz.
Astuce : Vous pouvez reçevoir une alerte sur votre tablette Android en cas de nouveau remboursement santé. Pratique !
# REAGISSEZ RAPIDEMENT EN CAS D’URGENCE
- obtenez un accompagnement pas à pas en cas d’urgence pour vous aider à réagir de façon adaptée à chaque situation
- accédez aux numéros d’urgence utiles (pompiers, police, samu, urgences, pharmacies de garde, SOS Médecin)
- pour tous vos imprévus vous pouvez demander un dépannage auto, habitation ou une assistance santé
- déclarez votre sinistre auto, moto et habitation et apportez toutes les informations nécessaires en ajoutant vos photos
- consultez le suivi de sinistre et restez au courant de l’avancement de votre prise en charge d’indemnisation
Astuce : envoyez un SMS au service d’urgence pour les personnes ayant des difficultés à parler ou à entendre (sourds malentendants, aphasiques, dysphasiques). Vous pouvez reçevoir une alerte sur votre smartphone ou tablette Android en cas de nouvel évènement sur votre sinistre en cours. Pratique ! ***
# UN LIEN DIRECT AVEC VOS INTERLOCUTEURS ALLIANZ
- posez une question à votre agent général
- contactez le centre remboursement de soins santé Allianz
Astuce : enregistrez les coordonnées de votre agent général Allianz directement sur votre smartphone ou tablette Android !
# RESTEZ CONNECTE AVEC LA COMMUNAUTE ALLIANZ
- gardez le fil de l’actualité Allianz sur Facebook et Twitter
- participez à la communauté Allianz en commentant les posts et tweets
# BESOIN D’UNE ASSURANCE ?
- découvrez toutes les offres Allianz (auto, moto, habitation, santé, vie, garantie accidents de la vie, protection juridique, téléassistance….)
- réalisez un devis rapide auto depuis votre appli
- géolocalisez l’agence la plus proche de votre position afin de vous y rendre.
# MON ALLIANZ MOBILE…..VOTRE APPLICATION !
Nous avons pensé cette nouvelle appli pour vous, alors dites-nous ce que vous en pensez : vos avis, commentaires et suggestions d’amélioration sur firstname.lastname@example.org nous aideront à la faire évoluer très vite !
De nombreuses nouveautés arriveront très prochainement….
Allianz Auto Assist is an application developed for the convenience of our policyholders who subscribe to the Roadside Assistance Programme by Allianz.
In order to simplify the process of requesting for roadside assistance, a Breakdown Request feature was developed to allow for direct access to our professional roadside assistance service provider. It is equipped with GPS enabled technology where roadside assistance request can be done in simple steps by pressing the ‘Yes’ button in the ‘Breakdown Request’ module, select the nature of your problem, pinpoint your location on the map shown and submit your request. We will call you to dispatch assistance services accordingly. A notification message on the status of your assistance request is available through the application.
If you prefer to speak directly to our call centre, simply press the Call Centre button and it will connect you directly to us via phone call (carrier charges may apply). A list of emergency numbers such as the fire department, police and ambulance have been preloaded and saved in this section for easy use during an emergency.
Additional features include a ‘My Allianz’ button which gives users details of our panel workshops, clinics, hospitals as well as Allianz branch network.
An ‘NCD Enquiry’ function is also built into the application which allows you to check your eligibility online. Please note this application and its features are only applicable in Malaysia.
So, what are you waiting for? Download it now!
Special thanks to S4GRU for their tremendous support of SignalCheck from the beginning! Visit http://www.S4GRU.com for up-to-the-minute information and discussions about Sprint's Network Vision strategy, as well as talk about devices and other cellular networks. There is a SignalCheck discussion thread too!
SignalCheck will display LTE Cell ID information on most devices running Android 4.2 or higher, and some HTC devices on earlier Android versions. SignalCheck was one of the first (if not THE first) Android apps to provide this information to users. LTE band information is available for some providers, and frequencies are displayed on some HTC devices.
A configurable SignalCheck widget can be added to your home screen, showing your realtime connection type and signal strengths.
SignalCheck also displays the current connection type along with the carrier name for each connection, even while roaming. Sprint users are instantly able to see if they are on the new 800 or 2500 MHz (Spark) networks, part of Network Vision!
One of the best features of SignalCheck are the notification icon(s). A user-customizable icon shows your data connection strength in the notification area at the top of the screen, and more details can be seen in the pulldown menu. Your signal strength is always at the top of the screen along with your other icons.. no need to open the app to check your connections. The icons are customizable, showing signal bars, connection type, digital signal strength in dBm, or connection type with signal strength. A secondary icon can be enabled to always display the 1xRTT signal for users who wish to compare their signal strengths realtime. All of this is customizable from within the app! Users can configure this to automatically start when their device boots up if they choose to.
SignalCheck can also notify the user with optional audio and/or vibrating alerts when a 4G LTE connection is discovered. This is handy for users traveling in new cities, or if your carrier's network is being upgraded -- know immediately when you have a high-speed connection! Sprint users can also enable alerts to notify them when they connect to 800 SMR.
Curious as to which tower you are connected to? SignalCheck will not only show you the ID, but also the street address of the 1X tower or sector on most CDMA networks! Clicking on the address will automatically show the location through your mapping app. Users can also add custom "Site Notes" for each site they connect to.
SignalCheck has an option to quickly reset your data connections from within the app (root required on Android 4.2+). Another option allows users to start checking their signals as soon as their device boots, enabling the notification icon(s) immediately.
SignalCheck provides easy access to advanced Android screens such as Data, Debug, Engineering, EPST, and Field Trial, along with Battery Info, Field Trial, Mobile Networks, and Wi-Fi info. These screens are already available on most Android devices, but are only accessible by special dialer codes.
SignalCheck is a great compliment to the Sensorly app, allowing you to check your signal strengths and map them out so other users can see the data as well.
This app has also been referred to as Signal Check, Signal Check LTE, LTE Signal Check, and LTE Checker, among other things. Users checking their signals on the Sprint network will see the most benefit from this app as their Network Vision nationwide upgrade rolls out, but Boost, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and international users can also check their signals and see detailed information about their connections.
Features available only in Zoner Mobile Security:
* Ads detection
* Backup & Restore - SMS and Call logs (NOT Android 4.4 Kitkat and newer)
* Theft Protection (find and control your missing device)
* Installed app protection
* On-access and on-demand scan
* Phone filtering (block calls and messages)
* Parental lock for calls
* Permission viewer
* Task Manager
* Automatic and manual database updates
* Home screen widget
* Secure messages
Zoner Mobile Security is a modern security and anti-virus solution for your device. It provides protection against viruses, dialers, trojans, worms, spyware, adware and other malware as well as phone call and message protection.
You can test the antivirus using applications containing the EICAR test file, like Zoner AntiVirus Test.
Ads detection provides you with notifications about installed apps that include ads.
Backup SMS and Call logs and move them between your devices.
Theft Protection enables you to remotely control and locate your device via SMS messages. If you have lost it somewhere you can get a location or sound an alarm for people to notice it. If it has been stolen you will be notified when SIM is changed.
App protection checks all newly installed applications for malware. You can scan any old installed applications from the menu.
On-access protection scans any downloaded files and optionally the whole SD Card when plugged in.
Phone filtering provides blocking of unwanted SMS/MMS and also protects you from malicious apps that call paid numbers. As a bonus it provides a parental lock for outgoing calls.
Secure messages are encrypted messages that you can send via SMS, email, facebook, twitter, etc.
Zoner AntiVirus uses strong encryption to send selected messages in unreadable form. The recipient can read those messages only when he has the right key (password).
Languages: العربية, Česky, 中文, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Magyar, Polski, Português (Brasilia), Pусский, Română (by Cristian Drossu), Slovensky, Tiếng Việt (by Tran Thanh Binh), Türkçe (by Saner Apaydın), Yкраї́нська
Awesome voice translator, speech and translates all languages of the world.
You can hold a conversation in any language with the help of voice translator, translate different texts and use the button to talk to the application.
Learn languages quickly and easily, speaks your language to translate written or spoken of in the language of your choice, in 80 languages 44 languages spoken text and voice.
Also corrects spelling, word suggestion, preserves history with your latest translations, share texts directly to instant messaging, social networking, mail, search, notes and other applications you have installed.
- Translator in 80 Languages.
- Voice input in all languages.
- Voice output in 44 languages.
- History of translations.
- Word suggestions.
- Share text directly to other applications.
- Completely free forever.
Translate voice - Language Translator can translate 80 languages.
Arabic, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Azerbaijani, Armenian, Basque, Bengali, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole , Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish , Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao , Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese , Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Somali , Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Slovak, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba and Zulu
Translate with voice function works with 44 languages.
Arabic, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Armenian, Bosnian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Creole, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Swahili, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish , Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese and Welsh
The application is translated into 25 languages .
Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, English, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Thai and Chinese .
Translate voice - Language translator may contain advertising.
Aplikácia obsahuje tieto kategórie:
Čísla: čísla v gréčtine, dôležité telefónne čísla, konštantné symboly, konštanty z matematiky a fyziky, numerologické čísla, poštové smerovacie čísla (PSČ), predvoľby štátov, prvočísla, smerové telefónne čísla, veľkosť topánok, základné matematické množiny
Symboly: chemické názvoslovia, chemické symboly nebezpečenstva, Html znaky & tagy, morzeovka, rímske číslice, symboly farieb, symboly kvetov a rastlín, symboly mien, symboly planét, symboly SR, symboly údržby a ošetrenia textílií, označenie okresov
Možnosť filtrovania, kopírovania čísla, podrobný popis určitých položiek kategórií atď.
Chcete zistiť kedy je najbližší štátny sviatok?
Pozrieť si termíny školských prázdnin alebo kto bude mať tento týždeň meniny?
V tom prípade je tu pre Vás naša aplikácia "Kalendár SK".
V kalendári si môžte listovať posúvaním prstom doľava alebo doprava. Popis a termíny štátnych sviatkov a školských prázdnin nájdete pod kalendárom alebo sa Vám zobrazia v detailnom náhľade jednotlivého dňa.
Platnosť údajov o štátnych sviatkoch a školských prázdninách v aktuálnej verzii kalendára je do konca roku 2016.
Kalendár SK Vám pripomenie meniny Vašich blízkych. Zavolajte im priamo z aplikácie a urobte im radosť.
Funkciu pripomínania je možné detailne nastaviť v novom menu Nastavenia.
Kalendár zobrazuje aj fázy mesiaca.
Kalendár SK. Slovenské sviatky, meniny i školské prázdniny vždy poruke.
Application "Kalendar SK" (Slovak calendar with public holidays, name days and school vacation) in Slovak language only.
Photos in screenshots are used under CC BY-SA 2.0 and CC BY 2.0 license.
Gordon Correll/gdcgraphics (https://www.flickr.com/people/14277183@N05)
Aplikácia zobrazuje reklamu.
Kit Kat and Lollipop users - required xposed framework to block SMS.
This app works with per caller ID (incoming number) basic. Caller Ids can be organized into blacklist, or exception list and configured blocking options. Here are a list of features:
☆ Block call/text/MMS messages for a blacklist (a list of numbers)
☆ Block call/text/MMS messages for private numbers (no numbers, no caller id), numbers not in my contacts
☆ Block call/text message for pre-/post-fix numbers
☆ Exception list (don't block list) (PRO)
☆ Text filters by plain text or regular expression, prefix-matches, postfix matches.
2. Manage blacklist and logs:
☆ Options for an incoming call:
- Turn off ringer
- End call
- Optionally "pick up then hang up" (change in app's settings)
☆ Advanced number matching mode including exactly, start with, end with, contains, regular expression
☆ Blocking scenario (can be set up from app's settings or widget (press HOME/menu/Blacklist/widget)
- Block numbers in blacklist excluded exception list (regular mode)
- Block all numbers excluded exception list (very useful when you are in vacation)
- Block all numbers (useful when you are sleeping)
- Turn blacklist off
- Auto SMS reply for blocked calls
☆ SMS blocked with/without logs
☆ Option to clear blocked missed call log
☆ Hide Blacklist's icon from Launcher and dial to launch the app (default is <5555> or <##5555>
☆ Schedule to turn on/off (PRO)
☆ Import contacts/call logs/ sms into a black list or add a custom number (not in your phonebook)
☆ Easily manage logs (sms back, call back, search, delete, restore, disable (PRO),...)
☆ Disable/enable logs (PRO)
☆ Password protection (PRO)
☆ Enable/disable block notification
☆ Backup and restore blacklist settings
☆ Quick access widget to change blocking scenario and common configuration
☆ Auto-reply counters
5. Call Confirm and Secret Box modules
6. and event more:
☆ Auto reply pre-defined templates
☆ Change widget themes
☆ Invisible blacklist icon (Invisible)
☆ Quickly add last call/text number to blacklist/exception list
Bug report and enhancement request:
☆ Drop a few line to http://www.getlocalization.com/blacklist/
* PRO: Pro version can be purchased on Android Market
* Invisible: Invisible version likes Pro version, but it has an icon and a name differe
* Note: to enable pick up then hang up feature, go to setting/pick up then hang up
☆ Why caller is sent to voicemail: Block a number with "end call" and turn "Pick up then Hang up" OFF
☆ Do not send to voicemail: Block a number with "end call" and turn "Pick up then Hang up" ON
☆ Issue report: Email to email@example.com
☆ Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bBaOCuPjRA
☆ Support: http://anttek.com/support
- MMS: Multimedia Messaging Service
- Text ~ SMS: Short Messaging Service
Supported languages: English, Français, Español, český, Italiano, Pусский, Slovenských, Deutsch, Português, Svenska, 臺灣福建話, Polszczyzna, Português,עִבְרִית (Hebrew), Lietuva, العربية (Arabic), Magyar, 한국어, Română, Ελληνικά, Български, Tieng Viet
It requires activation of ESET Mobile Security, Orange edition.
In case of its initial activation, you can use the service free of charge until the date of the next invoice. If, during this time, you ask for its de-activation, and then again for activation, the service will be subject to charges based on the applicable Orange, a.s. pricing guide.
Price for ESET Mobile Security Orange Edition 1.00 € a month, including VAT
The service ESET Mobile Security, Orange Edition includes unlimited pre-paid data transfer data transfers within the scope of usage of the premium version of the application „ESET Mobile Security Orange Edícia“. Provides you with confidence, securing your smartphone or Android tablet with leading-edge antivirus protection from ESET.
Anti-Theft: Locate your missing smartphone, still retaining control over it −even from remote location
With Proactive Anti-Theft you can:
• Locate your mobile device using its GPS coordinates
• Remotely block your data, even erase it remotely
• Locate your device using a siren, even if set to mute
• Gain inserted SIM info – phone number, IMSI and IMEI
• Protect your mobile device against changes to settings and uninstallation
Protect yourself against attempts by fake websites to access your sensitive information, such as user names, passwords, internet banking credentials, or payment card details
More secure calling and messaging
• Time-based blocking - set the time to block calls and SMS, allowing exceptions for friends and family.
• Call & SMS Blocker –block calls and SMS from a specific contact, group, or private numbers.
• Block the Last Caller –block the last caller, as well as all calls from this number.
The application uses a sophisticated technology to optimize the performance of your device. For maximum results you should do a manual boost once a day.
Memory Booster Ram Optimizer X aims at enhancing system speed by resolving memory issues on Android devices with
★ Task Killer
★ Cache Cleaner
★ System info
Supported languages: English, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Italian, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Turkish, Polish, Arabic, Greek, Indonesian, Slovak, Albanian, Hugarian and Thai.
Memory Booster Ram Optimizer X Features Details
One-tap Quick Boost
Quick Boost recovers memory by killing running tasks, cleaning cache and system garbage. It rescues your phone from running slow and behaving abnormal in no time.
Task Killer shows all the running apps except those whitelisted, with detailed memory and CPU usage information of each running app. By (long) pressing the app name you will get more details and more options to deal with the app.
This will work on Android 2.3 Devices and above.
Advertising Policy Disclosure:
We love creating apps, and want to keep them free forever.
In order to keep our development running, Memory Booster is ad-supported to generate some revenue.
When you click on advertisements delivered by Memory Booster, you will typically be directed to a third-party’s web page.
This is the Trial version of Sweet Keyboard Pro. In Sweet Keyboard Trial version there will be occasional popup windows asking you to get the Sweet Keyboard PRO version. And also you CAN'T install new skins to the keyboard.
Supported keyboards in Sweet Keyboard:
Indonesian: Bahasa Indonesia
Vietnamese: Tiếng Việt
Tags: sweet keyboard, sweet, keyboard
The backup is created locally on the phone by default unless you configure it to upload to Google Drive. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
* Automatic Scheduled Backups.
* View Backup Contents from within the App.
* Backups created in XML Format.
* Option to specify the Backup folder.
* Backup format is independent of the Android version so the Call History can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
* Delete Call History on the Phone.
* Email a backup file.
* The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
Android only keeps history of 500 calls, so something like this is a must if you want to keep your call history.
This App needs access to the following:
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To read/write the Call History and also to display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
- Finnish - Thanks to Juhana H.
- Russian - Thanks to Pavel (Павел Миронов)
- Spanish - Thanks to Miguel A. Alvarez
- French - Thanks to Julien Benoist
- German - Thanks to Marc Hillesheim & Jan Allan Zischke
- Dutch – Thanks to Kristof Roels
- Portuguese - Thanks to António Silva
- Italian - Thanks to Oliver Thomas Cervera
- Polish - Thanks to MSZ & MR
- Swedish - Thanks to Björn Lindahl
- Estonian - Thanks to Margus Palu
- Simplified Chinese - Thanks to Thomas Wang
- Slovenian - Thanks to TKL
- Welsh - Thanks to Huw Waters
- Czech - Thanks to Jiri Trcka
- Macedonian (Republic of Macedonia - F.Y.R.O.M.) - Thanks to Vlad
- Turkish - Thanks to Hasan Gök
- Hungarian - Thanks to Kojedzinszky Dániel
- Hebrew - Thanks to s_h
- Traditional Chinese - Thanks to Bernie Huang
- Korean - Thanks to HoeLyn Do (도회린)
- Norwegian - Thanks to Dag Jøran Hanssen
- Danish - Thanks to Jeppe Leth Nielsen
- Romanian - Thanks to Gabriel Peca
- Greek - Thanks to Michael and Dimitrios
- Slovak - Thanks to Richard Antal
- Georgian - Thanks to Temuri Doghonadze