Plane Finder shows live moving planes on a worldwide map. Millions worldwide already track flights in real time with Plane Finder, the ultimate pocket air traffic app.
Plane Finder Free shows you where flights really are right now. Simply tap on a plane to see the registration and flight numbers.
Upgrade to the full version for a huge range of extra features including search,advanced flight data, detailed aircraft information, photos and much much more.
Plane Finder has been a highly rated, top ranking app since 2009 and has been featured by Gizmodo, CNN, GMA, BBC, Sunday Times, Mail on Sunday, CNET, Wired, GQ Magazine and many more.
With millions of happy users, Plane Finder is regularly updated with innovative new features. Our support team always listen to and reply to feedback.
Plane Finder tracks 12,000+ flights around the world using our own network of real time receivers and some traditional radar data. Our worldwide coverage is already fantastic and always expanding - please check www.planefinder.net to see live coverage in your area.
At a glance our coverage includes –
• Europe 95% - realtime
• North America – 100% via slightly US delayed data – Nationwide realtime ADS-B network in place and capturing 95% of ADS-B equipped aircraft
• Rest of World – Excellent coverage in Australia, New Zealand, Central America, Brazil, Japan, Taiwan, Dubai, India, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea, Maldives, Mauritius, Singapore, Hong Kong and many more countries
Plane Finder works by picking up real time ADS‐B signals used by aircraft to transmit positional data to land based receivers. This technology is faster than traditional radar and is used for air traffic control and navigation. ADS‐B is not used by all airlines or aircraft, however this is changing and the number of aircraft tracked by ADS‐B is increasing all of the time. Traditional radar type data in near real time is also included for North America; this is subject to a short time delay.
And if you’ve read this far, you’ll also want to know this:
Plane Finder Free includes:
• Live moving planes on a Google Map
• Plane registration number
• Flight number
• Bookmark favourite locations e.g. set a ground level view of major airports
• Share your sightings with family and friends via Facebook and Twitter
Why not download the full, advert free, version of Plane Finder to also see:
• Advanced flight details including flight number, route, speed and altitude, service type, days of operation and more
• Current flight status
• In depth plane information including reg number, model, registration date and construction details
• Photo galleries and beautifully detailed aircraft illustrations
• Flight path contrails
• Powerful search by flight number, callsign and aircraft registration number
• FREE plane icon sets
• Upload your own aircraft photos to see them in the app via our community at www.pinkfroot.com
• Technical information including squawk codes, ICAO/IATA codes, ADS Hexcode and heading
Disclaimer: The use of the information presented using Plane Finder is strictly limited to pursuing enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement.
- Fast and User Friendly Interface
- Cargo/Passenger Flights of the day before yesterday, yesterday, today and tomorrow can be queried
- Search Function (by Flight Number, City Name or Aircraft Type)
- Flight Status Monitoring Service (Check every 5 minutes, max 5 flights)
- Flight Reminder
- Flight History (past 15 flights)
- Airline Information
- ATC Radio
- Airport Floor Map
- Flight Radar
- Support English and Simplified Chinese
Paid version is available for more functions.
1. Flight Monitoring Service will automatically start on startup ONLY if the service was running before previous shutdown. You can disable this feature in the Setting page.
2. NO data will be used if there is no active flight added to the watch list even the monitoring service is running. (Active flight means the flight is not yet arrived or departed)
3. To STOP the monitoring service, press the stop button on the right upper corner at the WATCH LIST tab.
4. Comment and ask on the Facebook page before you rate 1 star. Comments in the Play Store cannot be replied.
- Retrieve data from Internet
- Check if the phone has Internet connection
- Vibrate on flight status change
- ATC radio will pause when there is incoming phone call
- Resume Monitoring service after phone boot up (Only if Monitoring service was running before phone previous shutdown)
- Flight Monitoring Service
- Check for License
- Google Maps Service
Tag: 新加坡 樟宜 机场 航班 SG SIA WSSS Singapore Changi Airport Flight Info
During the summer season, the resort is changing into Sun Paradise. Application provides information about sports opportunities in the area of Veľká Rača during the summer. Try bobsleigh track, rope park, climbing wall, trampolines, scooters, aquazorbing, archery and our unique Karolšuš. Or make sure through the application whether you can "defer" your children into the children's rope park.
Have all the information about Snow / Sun Paradise Veľká Rača "canned".