The payroll calculator will answer your questions. When I take benefits in material need and get a job, I will:
- be entitled to child allowances? Receive a tax bonus?
- receive benefits in material need, DHN, special allowance and activation allowance?
- How much will the executor pull down for me?
- pay taxes and levies? At what height?
- be entitled to leave? Dietary? At what height?
- Will my children continue to receive lunch at school?
- do I get an attendance allowance?
- and most importantly: How much will be in our family office?
The payroll calculator calculates how it pays to work compared to receiving benefits in material need. The payroll calculator mainly helps field social workers, social workers and OSOs of labor offices, workers in organizations focusing on inclusive growth and anyone who needs to calculate the growth of net household income after one of its members has been employed.
The payroll calculator is also supplemented by individual forms, which are necessary to have when applying for individual benefits. They are in the application or for download at www.iz.sk. The wage calculator also includes an execution calculator and the latest data from 2020 and 2021.
It is basically a guide for individual benefits if a household member is employed.