TICKOPRINT® is available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Romanian, Finnish, Japanese and Turkish.
TICKOPRINT® comes with an in-built benchmark test to check if your smart phone or tablet CPU is sufficient to run TICKOPRINT®. It offers an automatic calibration of the device to insure proper results. Sophisticated noise reduction, signal detection and signal computing functions are insuring that TICKOPRINT® can be used with the standard head set supplied with your ANDROID device. For precision results and to eliminate environment noise while checking a watch we strongly recommend the use of a body sound microphone which easily can be assembled with a cheap Piezo buzzer, a piece of cable and the corresponding plug for the head set input of the ANDROID device. The TICKOPRINT® website shows a parts list and assembly instructions for a cheap and reliable body sound microphone.
TICKOPRINT® FREE displays the accuracy deviation in seconds/24h and shows the beat error by the gap in the diagram line. A “Tick” simulation with user-selectable values shows the working model of TICKOPRINT. All tests can be stored on the mobile device and can be replayed for checking the test results. The "running paper strip" direction is selectable (horizontally or vertically).
TICKOPRINT® PRO offers the numerical display of accuracy plus the beat error in milliseconds. It features an additional, highly sophisticated “Trace” diagram which shows the movement ticks in detail and in high resolution. The X- and Y-axis resolution of the TICKOPRINT® “running paper strip” diagram is user-selectable, too.
It has an in-built watch database which can hold all important data of a particular watch and is capable of saving remarks regarding the test results. The integration time count for computing the average accuracy deviation is user-selectable within given values.
TICKOPRINT® PREMIUM (*) offers additional sophisticated features like display of the balance amplitude value; the balance lift angle is user-selectable to insure high quality results.
The additional graphical waveform display of the tick noise grants the ability for deeper analysis of the entire escapement system of hard to discover damages like defects of pallet stones etc.
It offers extended features for the in-built watch database: the ability to store images of a particular watch and all tests which have been performed for a watch; and to submit a complete watch dossier with test result diagrams and watch images via e-mail. This bunch of highly sophisticated additional features will make TICKOPRINT® Premium being the first-choice tool for watch professionals.
TICKOPRINT ®. Precision counts.
(*) TICKOPRINT® Premium only
TICKOPRINT® and the TICKOPRINT® logo is a registered trademark of andiOS UG, Germany. All rights reserved.
To avoid (thankfully rather rare) negative one-star feedbacks: Before using TICKOPRINT please notice that it works with MECHANICAL watch movments only!
TICKOPRINT DOES NOT WORK WITH QUARTZ MOVEMENTS!
Important notice - connector for external mic
We recently have discovered that certain tablets which offer WiFi functionality only (without GSM services) do not have a wired external microphone connector. The commonly used and built-in 3.5 mm RCA connector offers ear phone connectivity only, but it is not possible to use an external microphone on these particular devices as the built-in mic contacts are internally unwired. These particular tablets are not suitable for TICKOPRINT as it mandatory.needs an external mic for operation.
Adjust your mechanical clock by your self.
Just run this app on your phone and put your phone near your cuckoo clock or grandfather clock.
This tuner samples and analyze clock sound to displays the frequency of pendulum in real time. You can easily measure clock frequency to adjust pendulum.
** Recommend to plug a microphone into Android device and attach the microphone to the back of your watch.
** Basic version display wave graph and pulse interval histogram.
** Frequency display requires 'Premium' upgrade.
** Do not upgrade if the 'Basic' version fail to display pulse interval histogram.
Not for digital clocks.
Not working in noisy environment.
Set microphone direction toward a clock.
- Review from Mr. Kojima
- Preset example
Rolex or mechanical watch: Target frequency: 4 or 5Hz, Sample duration: 2Sec, Sensitivity: manual 50
Most pendulum clock: Target frequency: 1 or 2 Hz, Sample duration: 5 or 10 Sec, Sensitivity: medium
1) in the settings there is a sensitivity option with a high, medium, low and 3 manual settings, can you explain how this changes the results
It determines sound amplitude threshold for detecting clock sound. If your clock sound is loud you may reduce sensitivity. This will allow more environmental noises.
If you increase the sensitive, you may measure hand watches. But small noise may measurement errors.
2) why does the detected frequency change between light grey, black and red
Red means smaller drift during the measurement interval while grey means that measurement may have an error.
3) the average frequency does not always calculate, it stays at NaN
The 'detected frequency' should be red continuously.
4) how do you calculate the pulse drift %
abs(max detected frequency - min detected frequency) / detected frequency during 1 detection cycle.
5) what are the 2 graphs showing and what data are you using for the calculations
The size of bars in the upper graph should be almost the same.
The bottom shows amplitude of sound wave recorded from micro phone.
6) are newer versions of the app being developed
** You may provide sound sample by sending wav or mp3 file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support new watch face editor (You need the latest firmware on SmartWatch 2);
- More than 20 clock styles;
- Displays the current weather;
- Customizable colors;
- Customizable widget sizes (5x5, 4x4, 3x3 and 2x2);
- Two weather data sources;
(!)Currently not support for 12-hour time format (this is due to a limitation API)
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 clock
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2 clock
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
SmartWatch custom clock
This Smart extension works with Sony SmartWatch 1 (MN2) and Sony SmartWatch 2 (SW2).
* usable as normal wrist watch
* build in clock designer for individual analog clocks
* 20 individual watch designs
* 8 digital clocks and 12 predefined analog clocks
* supporting Low Power Mode
* choose your own designed clock face, clock hands
* choose backgroundimage from your gallery
* customizable textcolor
* customizable backgroundcolor
* customizable clocksize (only for digital clocks)
* customizable clockposition (only for digital clocks)
* customizable clock face color, clock hands color (only for analog clocks)
* switch between 12h and 24h format
* show phone battery level
ATTENTION: Custom Watch does not work with Sony LiveView!
Does the Custom Watch replace the native watch?
No. Nobody can replace the native watch.
But we implemented an autostart option for Custom Watch on SmartWatch 2. This means Custom Watch will start automatically so it will almost feel like the native watch.
On your SmartWatch 1 you can run the "Custom Watch" with the option "Use as wrist watch" to run the "Custom Watch" App permanently till you stop this app. It will also restart after connection is lost.
Does the "Custom Watch" decrease the battery life of my SmartWatch?
Sure. If you use an app it will always reduce the battery life on all devices, especialy if use it permanently.
But, thanks to Sonys last update the low power mode can be used on Sony SmartWatch 2 (SW2) now.
So we maximized the battery lifetime for SmartWatch2.
For SmartWatch 1 users here are some tips:
The display of the Smart Watch decrease the battery life most, so we implemented two options for you:
* "Dim after 10 seconds" to dim down the SmartWatch display after 10 seconds till you touch the display.
* "Stand by after 10 seconds" to turns of the display after 10 seconds and will wake up after touching the display.
So it is your choice how much energy you save.
Is it possible to display the battery level of the SmartWatch.
No. There is no possibility to read out the battery sensor of the SmartWatch at this time.
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
custom clock for SmartWatch
NOTE : YOU NEED SONY SMARTWATCH 2 (SW 2) TO USE THIS APP. ALSO THE LATEST SMARTWATCH 2 APP SHOULD BE INSTALLED TO CUSTOMIZE WATCH FACES.
The app provides a lots of beautiful watch faces for your SmartWatch 2. Has an easy to use interface to browse, chose and install the watch faces of your choice.
All the watch faces works beautifully on your Sony SmartWatch 2 exactly like the stock watch faces. Works even if not connected with host device (Android phone/tablet). All of them are really battery friendly. Works even when the wearable is locked. Clearly legible in sunlight. Makes your SmartWatch 2 look like a real watch.
There are colorful watch faces to chose from, in different shapes like rectangle, circular, oval and custom shapes. Has a good blend of analog and digital faces. Analog faces are rich with beautifully moving second hands.
Steps to use a watch face
From the app install the watch face you liked on your android device.
Select the installed watch faces from the watch face editor of Sony SmartWatch 2 app.
Wait for it to be loaded on the SmartWatch 2
App includes more free watch faces along with a few premium ones. More and more faces are added on each update of the app. So stay tuned for all app updates.
Send your feedback and suggestions to email@example.com
And don't forget to rate us 5 stars ;-)
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
"Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2" clock
24 funny voices lighten up your power drain pain.
Countless useful features like status information and statistics turn this app into a real game changer.
An integrated reward system ensures you get rewarded for your charging efforts. Yes! You actually get rewarded for charging your phone or tablet.
Try BatteryWatch today! It's free.
This stop watch can measure 1/100 sec upto 9999:99:99'99.
The stop watch can run in background, quit without pausing clock,
the stop watch continue to count up.
In settings window, you can select font to display.
The paid version without advertisement, and have additional fonts
and alarm vibrator is available here.
1. Change Watch background to be my picture!
- Set to Watch background as sample images and photos which is taken by myself.
2. Set both analog clock and digital clock
- Create stylish analog clock and digital clock theme using a variety of design frames and the hour and minute hand.
The speciality of WatchCheck is, that as reference time only precise time sources such as NTP (network time protocol) and GPS are used, but never the imprecise internal clock of your device (mobile phone or tablet). With GPS you can do precise measurings even when there's no data network available, e.g. when you're abroad.
If you worry about the "precise location" right, it is required only for retrieving the accurate reference time via GPS in case you don't have network access.
In this app, the bill for using mobile data in Myanmar in which it costs 2 kyats for GSM and 4 kyats for W/CDMA per minute is calculated for user convenience. If you don't want this function, just uncheck "Calculate Bills" in Settings.
And you can also see Overall Report which shows all the records and in Daily Report how many minutes you use per each day is shown.
Suggestions are welcome. :) Thanks for Encouraging me!
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/iwatchapp
Also usefull features:
- short beep every half hour (can be disabled)
- do not beep from ... till ... hour (for example at the night, default settings are from 10pm till 9am)
Since this application was developed for myself I did the most battery efficient code. No background services consuming battery!!! It uses system alarm service that runs always.
Enjoy a variety of watch faces for Galaxy Gear!
You can create various watches using the Watch Styler.
(Only Galaxy Gear1/ Galaxy Gear2/ Galaxy Gear2 Neo support.)
Application includes 3 pieces of Watch faces.
If you download and install the theme application, You can find the theme from Watch Styler.
You can create various watches using the Watch Styler.
Watch Style Download Guide
- Please download Watch Styler through Gear Manager > Samsung Gear Apps
ClockSync synchronizes device system clock with atomic time from Internet via NTP (Network Time Protocol).
Useful if provider doesn't support NITZ, sends incorrect time or if your device/ROM has heavy clock drift.
There are 2 modes: automatic for root users and assisted manual mode for users without root (rootless mode).
Rootless mode features:
- automatic atomic time retrieval with configurable interval
- notification when offset exceeds user set threshold
- assisted manual synchronization with the hint what time/date to set
- precision between 1 and 30 seconds (because Android doesn't allow to set seconds)
- 1 second precision if your device resets seconds on Set (most Samsung and some HTC devices)
- Greenwich Time Signal assisted sync if device resets seconds
Root mode features:
- automatic sync with configurable interval
- accuracy is ~1-20ms depending on your connection and NTP server
- statistics (average drift per day, total time corrected)
Root is required because of Android security restrictions, vote for http://bit.ly/set_time_without_root if you want it to work without root, however Google has declined to fix it with the following comment:
"Hi, it is by design that applications can not change the time. There are many subtle aspects of security that can rely on the current time, such as certificate expiration, license management, etc. We do not want to allow third party applications to globally disrupt the system in this way." © some Google employee
- customizable NTP/SNTP server and timeout
- displays current date or time since last sync
- NTP server details dialog
- 3 color schemes (dark, light, default)
- 12-hour or 24-hour clock format
- time zone detection and adjustment based on geo location
- system time zone override with custom offset
- time zone management based on latest Olson tz database (zoneinfo)
- optional haptic feedback and sync notification
- clean and easy to use interface (tap screen values or use menu)
Don't have root? See http://bit.ly/phoneroot for the detailed instructions.
Don't want or can't root your device? You can still use ClockSync as your precise time source to adjust your watch or other clocks, or to verify how accurate your cell time is, or set time manually in rootless mode.
Move to SD is disabled because automatic synchronization (timers) will not work when app is moved, also app size is very small and since not all files are moved to SD in any case, it would not save you more than 50Kb.
If you get wrong time after synchronization, your phone time zone data is out of date, use http://bit.ly/tzupdate to fix it.
Issues, questions or suggestions? Please e-mail me, developers have no way to respond to Market comments.
I reply to every e-mail within one day maximum (usually instantly).
See http://bit.ly/clocksync for more information.
Google+ Community: http://bit.ly/cs-plus
Permissions explained for paranoid users:
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: used only for "Sync on boot" option
- VIBRATE: optional haptic feedback on tap and sync
- INTERNET: to get time from NTP servers, to get time zone from web services
- WAKE_LOCK: to perform background synchronization without being killed in the middle by the OS
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to sync only when network is available
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: to get best location for time zone from location feature when GPS is on
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: if GPS is off, network location is used
- SET_TIME_ZONE: to automatically set time zone depending on location or for manual override
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: new permission since 1.1.5, used for transparent overlay in rootless mode to show countdown updated every second
- ACCESS_SUPERUSER: for compatibility with SuperSU and Superuser applications, see http://bit.ly/su-permission
"If your are looking for a Stop watch that is having a simple design and easy to use this is the one for you " .
Even if you minimise the application the stop watch will still counts and you can see the progress in the notification bar .
You can use stop watch in timing situations like sports,games,etc...
"Timing is very much important in everyones life stop watch application will help you to track your timings"
*Simple and easy to use UI.
*Without opening the app you can see the time elapsed in the notification bar.
*Large Fond and Laps can be saved .
For any questions and suggestions contact us on
Clevork is a visual TIME TRACKING TOOL that helps your team increase revenue without working additional hours.
A firm with $200,000 in billings could loose as much as $100,000 a year for work that was never billed.
BOOST YOUR REVENUES WITH ACCURATE TIME-TRACKING:
• CLEAR AND CONCISE REPORTS
Beautifully structured visual data that you can act on.
• EASY EXPORT INTO XLS FORMAT
Simple Excel spreadsheets always readily available.
• CLICK AND FILL EASILY WITH VISUAL TIMELINE
Clevork will visually guide you to quickly fill any empty spaces you left out.
• QUICK TRACKING OPTION
Fill your timesheet only once or twice a week.
• PRECISE TIMELINE
Accurate time tracking will help you to boost your revenues by using exact billing source.
• GEOTAG YOUR TIME TRACKING DATA
Clevork has an option to automatically record geolocation data with each timesheet entry.
Clevork - activities clearly defined and organised.