Updated with new settings design, also added Network settings and 'Show Desktop' feature - shows your wallpaper/live-wallpaper in full screen.
Note: This doesn't open, it is a Widget not an app. Add on homescreen with Menu -> Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget or Apps -> Widgets -> Battery Widget
Description Permissions Usage by @BruceProgrammer (thx):
For quick access to the controls for turning Wi-Fi on and off, this application requires device permissions to view Wi-Fi state, change Wi-Fi state, and "prevent device from sleeping". This application does not, however, do anything to prevent the device from sleeping.
In order to display whether the GPS receiver is on or off, for display purposes only, this application requires the additional device permission to access "fine (GPS) location". This application, however, does not actually ever access device location information.
Open Source at http://code.google.com/p/batterywidget/
Professional, easy to use and supporting 19 languages, Battery Doctor by Cheetah Mobile (formerly known as KS Mobile) gives a longer life to your Android phone , provides you with detailed battery information and helps it charge healthily with our unique 3 Stage Charging system.
Defend your Juice!
Find out what’s draining your power. Adjust your draining settings (e.g. brightness) and disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery.
Accurately Estimates Remaining Battery Time
Tells how long battery will last under a variety of situations (playing games, wifi on or off, etc)
Battery Doctor regulates the manner in which your device is charged with a Unique 3 Stage Charging system to ensure you get the most out of your battery and reminds you not to over charge. It also has features that can monitor and regulate power consumption.
Our "Task Killer" widget will optimize your power consumption conveniently. The 4x1 widget makes it easier to manage Wifi, Data, Brightness, etc, and set power saving modes.
- Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery!
- Task Killer kills tasks with one click!
- Kill apps when screen is off!
- Accurate battery remaining time!
- Accurate charging remaining time!
- Schedule power saving modes for work/class/sleep and more!
- Unique 3 Stage Charging system!
- Wifi/Data/Bluetooth toggle!
- Brightness control!
- CPU Management (for rooted phones)!
- Battery temperature!
- Charging Tips!
- 15 languages supported!
- Simple easy-to-use interface!
Battery Doctor fans, please join our beta testing group. Be the first to try our recent updates, report bugs, and contact developers.
Q: Can Battery Doctor save power and extend battery life?
Tap the circle at the home screen (Save Power) to kill power hog apps that are not currently in use to improve battery life.
Run our app while charging to let Battery Doctor manage the process with its Unique 3 Stage Charging system that ensures a longer battery life.
Use the "Task Killer" widget to optimize your power consumption conveniently
Q: What is a full charge and why does it matter?
A: Plug in your phone when the battery has about 20% remaining and continue to charge until Battery Doctor tells you the 3rd stage of trickle charging is complete. Do not overcharge by keeping your device plugged in nor undercharge by charging in short bursts whenever convenient.
Q: How does "Saving Mode" work?
A: "Saving Mode" is an extreme setting that shuts down all non-essential functions of your phone with exception of making phone calls and sending/receiving text messages. WiFi, Data, GPS, etc will all be shut down to ensure battery life and defend your juice.
Q: How do I set up the widgets?
A: The "Task Killer" widget will automatically appear on your home screen with installation. The other widget that monitors WiFi/GPS/etc can be installed just as any other widget on your device would be set up.
DU Battery Saver is a FREE battery saving app that makes your battery last longer! Get up to 50% more battery life for your Android tablets and phones with smart pre-set battery power management modes and easy one-touch controls that solve battery problems and extend battery life. It’s the simplest way to keep your Android phone working when you need it and protect against poor charging, battery hogging apps and overlooked device settings that can shorten your battery life.
Over 40,000,000 users' choice! Upgrade to PRO and get up to 70% battery power savings!
>>> THE WORLD'S LEADING BATTERY SAVER & POWER MANAGER! <<<
● Global Saver — 17 languages supported (French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, German, Bahasa Indonesia, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and more)
● Easy & Powerful Saver — Increase your battery life by up to 50%
● Simple Saver — Use smart pre-set battery power management modes or create your own to get high performance and great energy savings
● Convenient Saver — “Optimize” desktop widget allows you to stop power-consuming background apps with a one-touch to boost your battery life
● Fast Saver — Instantly find battery power saving problems with the “Optimize” button
● Effective Saver — Protect your battery with healthy battery charging to extend life of your battery
● Adapts to You — Automatically save energy with Smart Power settings (PRO upgrade).
>>> POWERFUL FREE BATTERY SAVING FEATURES <<<
● ACCURATE STATUS — Smart technology helps you know exactly how much charge you’ve got left with detailed analysis of Android apps AND hardware (CPU, display, sensors, WiFi, radio, etc.)
● SMART PRE-SET MODES — Choose mode that fits your energy usage, or customize to find the right balance of battery life and performance using our smart battery saver:
- General Mode — Save battery power even while keeping most Android services running;
- Long Standby — Keeps dialing and SMS available while maximizing standby time;
- Sleep Mode — Turns off most services except the clock, to save your battery power until the morning
- Custom Mode — Create your own mode to get exactly the energy savings you need
● ONE-CLICK OPTIMIZE — Instantly discover and fix battery power-consumption problems and unlock detailed settings to super-tune your energy savings
● ANYTIME OPTIMIZATION — Manage background apps and Android phone hardware easily and safely with smart home screen widget (i.e. Battery level widget, Hardware switch widget, Mode switch widget);
● BETTER BATTERY DETAILS — Show Android phone battery power level by % or time remaining;
● HEALTHY CHARGE MANAGER— Track and implement healthy charging practices to keep your battery working at its best;
>>> MUST-HAVE PRO FEATURES of DU Battery Saver (In-App Purchase)<<<
● INTELLIGENT MODE-SWITCHING: Automatically switch smart battery saving modes based on your preferences
- Battery Level — Switch to any preset mode when the battery power reaches a specific level;
- Time Schedule — Switch to any smart battery saver mode based on time of day;
● AUTO-CLEAR APPS: Automatically shuts down battery power-draining apps that run in the background;
- Set an Auto-Clear schedule at any interval you choose;
- Protect important apps from auto-clear by adding them to the Ignore List.
- Clears unnecessary background power consumption apps on screen lock
● CPU FREQUENCY (Root devices): Save even more power by reducing the speed of your Android phone’s processor when the screen locks.
Please follow us on: http://www.facebook.com/dubatterysaver
Questions about DU Battery Saver?
Visit http://www.duapps.com or contact us at email@example.com.
Please send us email, so that we can reach you for assistance.
-Color widget change by status battery automatic
-Display status battery by status real time
-Display plug in widget for charging mobile
-Open/Close Wifi -Open/Close Sound
-Display Status use battery when click Battery Image
-Display Status when Charging or UnCharging
-DIsplay Battery on Status Bar (Support WVGA)
-Why open the permissions are excessive?
+Because this widget have function much more the inside So must be open permissions much.
-Why doesn't open.
+Because it is a Widget not an application. you can add on homescreen with Menu > Add > Widgets > Battery Widget Viewer
*** More Than 10,000,000 Downloads! ***
You don't need to manually turn on/off the Internet connection anymore. This app extends battery life by using a smart algorithm to turn on/off the Internet connection, reduce battery consumption and data usage, but still keep the important background data synchronized.
1. Auto manage 3G/4G/WiFi connection in the background
2. Show battery level and usage in the status bar
3. Efficient & easy to use
What customers are saying:
✔ With Juicedefender got 2 days on a charge. Installed 2x Pro & got 5 DAYS. UNBELIEVABLE! Spent hours on setup for JD & only about 5 minutes with 2x Pro. Would not have believed this was possible if I had not experienced it myself. (Marvin Jackson)
✔ I had another, "easier", battery saver installed on my new Neo V on Jan 18th. It consistently turned on background traffic and connection to mobile network costing me about 1MB/24h. 2x Battery saved my data package, not 1 Kb wasted! Needless to say battery performance improved by 30%-35%.Thank you! (Foivos L)
✔ My battery life on HTC sensation is around 3-4 days now compared to 24 hrs before All other apps like juicedefender, green power, etc which I tried before, suck big time. Thumbs up! (patrick)
✔ This is great. I had juicedefender which worked well, but this makes it last literally like 3 hours longer. (Kelby)
INSTALL AND FORGET:
Or take time to configure the settings to get the most out of it and the longest battery usage time!
SATISFIED OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Try PRO version for 24 hours and get a refund if you don't like it.
★ Manage Internet connection intelligently in the background
★ Ensure data transmission completeness by keeping the Internet connection up until the transmission is finished
★ Support night mode (PRO-only)
★ Support whitelist and blacklist
★ Auto turn off the screen when you put the phone upside down on the table or into the pocket
★ Build-in screen filter to further reduce the screen brightness for saving battery
★ Support fully charged notification and low battery warning
★ Battery icon theme is changable
★ Configurable enable intervals and settings
★ Option to keep connection when charging or tethering
★ Option to not enable mobile data when screen unlocked
★ Respect system settings
★ Play sound after when screen on or off
★ Home screen widgets
★ Display battery usage and time since last unplugged, estimated battery run out time, battery health status, voltage, temperature, etc. information
★ requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik
★ estimated battery run out time
★ detailed battery information
★ battery icon theme (battery icon & level, battery level)
Sony Smart Watch:
★ LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
★ Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
★ AppNext 2013 best app ever awards
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
Hungarian-Gulács Attila (Szunyi77)
Russian-Идрис a.k.a. Мансур (IDris a.k.a. MANsur), Ghost-Unit
Vietnamese-Trần Thanh Bình
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know. Thanks.
"I love the widgets and the ability to make your own modes. This is the best battery app I have found." - Padraig Comer
"What else can I write? Its a great app with a lot of great function. Must have:-)" - Krzysiek Skiper
"Thanks for this brilliant battery life saver. I wouldn't know what I would do with out it." - Premlata Shinh
- Accurately estimates battery remaining time
- Widget that improves battery performance with personalized UI design
- Indicates how much battery power will be extended if you shut down WiFi, Bluetooth,etc
- Battery consumption optimization in just one click
- Smart battery save
- Charging Maintenance to help keep the charging process safe and healthy
Bataria is a simple battery saver application, designed to save your battery's life when you most need it.
Battery Widget: Add Bataria widget with Menu > Add > Widgets > Bataria
With this new version of Bataria you can now move your device easily into power save mode with just one tap, and even manage your active apps from the same place.
Bataria was designed to be small and efficient, including status bar battery and 1x1 battery widget for quick operation
Activating power save mode will turn off all the power hungry resources: Display Brightness, Background Data Sync, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- BATTERY SAVER
- BATTERY WIDGETS
- ACTIVE APPLICATIONS MANAGER (similar to samsung task manager)
- STATUS BAR BATTERY PERCENTAGE / Notification Battery
- AUTO POWER SAVING (when the battery level reaches a specified percentage)
- Quick Settings / Power Control
1x1 Battery Saver Widget
1x1 Circle Battery Widget
2x2 Circle Battery Widget
Power Saving Features:
- turn off Display Brightness (set to minimum)
- turn off Auto Sync
- turn off Wi-Fi
- turn off Bluetooth
- turn off Haptic Feetback
- set lower Screen Timeout
- turn off Screen Rotate
Get ads free Bataria Pro for premium power widgets and quick settings widget
Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device, and even serve as a battery saver.
With Battery, every time and everywhere you will know if your battery is charged enough to play a game, a movie, or to browse the web.
There is no other battery app with such intuitive, neat and gorgeous interface as Battery has. The UI of Battery is as simple as possible, but tremendously practical.
We will work constantly to improve Battery, adding in the very near future new features, like useful battery information, battery saver tips, new widgets, and many more.
✓ Displays battery information in percent (%)
✓ Supports the lock screen widget introduced in Android 4.2
✓ Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 4.3
✓ Full support for all known screen resolutions
✓ Power source indicator
✓ The precise battery level is displayed in 1% increments
✓ It is helpful and can serve as a battery saver.
✓ Battery is incredibly lightweight!
✓ Additional battery information:
- Health status
Try this free app if you don't want to pay for other battery saver or battery doctor apps or night mode.
■ How to use
1. Automatically, just enable it.
2. Shows battery percent in the notification bar.
3. Fast wifi/data/bluetooth switch.
4. App white list for streaming apps.
■ How it works
1. Automatically disable WiFi and data connection after you turning off your screen(with 15~20 secs latency).
2. Genius Sync, allow app to sync every 15 minutes but save battery.
3. Quiet sleeping. Disable data network and WiFi connections when you are sleeping. Sleeping time can be adjusted as your prefer.
4. Low Battery Policy. When battery is running out, it will disable data network and WiFi when you are not using your phone.
■ User reviews
"It works really good your phone power could last all day" -- by Preston Childress
"Pretty cool I dont know what I'm doing but I know my battery last longer!" -- by Christi Tucker
"I love this app! This app is a big help in improving your phone's battery life." -- by Edward Batten
"HTC OneX Omg, I tried another app the other day. Never again, this is the best!!!!" -- by Maria Lutjen
"ESSENTIAL APP! Far better & easier than Juice Defender... a must have for my phone with bad battery performance. Also keeps my data off when needed cannot rely on phone settings to do this it just keeps switching it back on." -- by Rachelle Hillhouse
"Excellent the Best.. Tried two before this one, I rate it easy to use and very low power runner. Recommended by us all" -- by Noel Crompton
Please feel free to contact us. We will reply as soon as possible.
To help us translate this app into your native language, please sign up at http://crowdin.net/project/battery-defender
Battery Defender® is a trademark of INFOLIFE LLC
#INFOLIFE, Make Your Life Easier!
Battery, Battery Defender, Battery Saver, Battery Life, Battery boost, Battery Notification
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Battery Widget will not drain your battery, as it does only what it needs to do. When the device is idle, it is not listening to any battery information updates from the system if there are no active alerts. If there are active alerts, it just does minimal job to check if it needs to notify you and nothing more - it does not update any visible components when the handset is not in use. With this mechanism, Battery Widget consumes only little computation power and battery.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email me if you could help me with localizing Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim / YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
PRO VERSION AVAILABLE WITH MORE FEATURES.
Perfectly clear, easy readable battery widget providing you quick and accurate information about power you have in your phone.
ATT: The 1x1 widget allows various sizes, check the settings of the widget! (click widget, click settings, cick blue label)
- Resizable Widget (Android 4.0 and later)
- Lightweight program (80 KB)
- Not battery drain.
- Shows accurate data: Level, Temperature, Voltage, ...
- 48 hours graph of the level and temperature of the battery.
- Prediction of battery consumption (see graph)
- Warnings: over temperature, full load, and low battery.
- Upscale 1% in some Motorola
ATT: Warnings (Notifications)
There are three types of notifications: full battery, low battery, over temperature.
Each notification type can be set individually. Click on the blue label and will open the configuration window.
- Best battery level indicator for Android.
- Great, simple, accurate. This app is the dark horse of battery status monitors.
- Big numbers and dial give all the info needed at a quick glance.
- Simple, cool, awesome.
Visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html for frequently asked questions, Visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html for list of reported issues.
For full info about app visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html
Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customizable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic airplane mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
DayDream mode while charging/docked
- DashClock Extension
- Settings Window
Holo themes interface on all phones with Android 2.3+
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimized and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritize bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
UI is more or less translated to German, Chinese, Dutch, Polish, English, French, Czech, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Russian.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
- All flavors of the app are Ads free.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! (BETA) if you want to evaluate whether it fits your needs.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! Pro if you want support development.
- Freemium Lite version is coming soon
★ Do you want to know why this is one of coolest battery widgets on the market? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com for more info ★
★ App is not working as expected? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com/faq.html for troubleshooting ★
- small, medium and large versions with high quality graphics
- battery percent in widget (shows percentage of battery life left)
- battery status in status bar (can be turned off!)
- configurable battery widget color options
- customize look of the widget (colors)
- shows temperature and voltage in status bar
- experimental support for Motorola 1% (one percent) change detection
* To improve your phone's battery you should kill running tasks, adjust screen brightness (volume), turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth and Auto-sync
* Uninstall task killer (to add into ignore list is not enough)
* Please note that very small set of features is donator only.
* Internet access permission is required for crash reports and anonymous usage metrics. Contact me if you need more details.
IMPORTANT: This app is home screen widget. Long press on home screen to install.
If you like this app please rate it!!!
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I'll fix it!
Credits: Feature graphics contains http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiaralily/4197480024/in/set-72157619178753958 released under CC license.
- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
!!! Please add the widget manually before launching the application !!!
The different sizes of the widget are: 1x1, 2x1, 1x2, 2x2, 3x3 and 4x4 (useful for tablets).
Personalization starts by launching the application via the Launcher or by clicking on the widget.
If you use a task killer, please add the application to the exception list.
Do you like this widget? Then buy the "Donate" version ;)
More from developer
* unlimited number of concurrent timers
* timers wake up the device from sleep
* optional timer name (named timer will be always visible in the custom timer tab)
* custom alarm sound
* can be audible in phone's silent mode (but not during "silent hours")
* intuitive touch and swipe interface
* custom alarm duration
* custom tabs order
* custom starting page
* editable list of custom and quick timers
* flat ICS skin also on older phones
* optimized layouts for all tablet sizes
* app's orientation can be locked to portrait or landscape mode or can automatically rotate (default)
Phone UI: Swipe left or right to access the running timers (where you can cancel them) or a list of used timers (where you can start and delete them).
Timer will wake-up the phone from sleep when a timer is up. By default, the alarm will be audible in silent mode, but can be set to obey the phone's settings. The alarm can also vibrate. There are other options, just check the preferences (keep screen on, custom sound, alarm length).
This app is ad supported, but there are no ads in the landscape mode on phones (tablets have ads also in landscape mode).
German: Thomas Zimmer
Russian: Ilya Kuznetsov
This app was made for us, to be the best simple timer app, and released to the public. Enjoy!