Great widget I have used this app successfully for a long time but now using marshmallow, how do I prevent the control panel appearing on lock screen after turning on phone . thanks
Tiny i love you(✽ ﾟдﾟ ✽) Very sweet and yet effectiveε≡≡ﾍ( ´Д`)ﾉ
Love the app Extremely useful for knowing how much battery percentage you're at. My only complaint is that it's sometimes hard to read the white font in the battery depending on the color. If there was a black border around the font it'd be even better.
Keeps disappearing I love this app but it keeps disappearing from my home screen and you can't bring it back without a restart. Moto X Pure Edition.
Aaaah! So annoyed. It is set to 88% charge and it wony go up even though my phone has been on charge all aftenoon. Is there somat im missing here??
Great app Excellent app! It's much easier to toggle everything on and off in one place, and have the battery sit as a widget on the home screen. The colour of the battery is adjustable as well. SImple, but very effective. Unfortunately Google removed the ability to toggle data on and off. Not the fault of the developer.
* fix: KitKat and newer opens incorrect system settings for mobile data
* smaller bug fixes and compatibility
* ad-free version released
* memory consumption tweaks
* removed "battery usage button" - tap the battery info at the top
* fix: cropped longer wifi network names
* fix: displaying wifi as connected when not connect
* fix: mobile data switch crash on Android L
Battery Booster - Boost Your Battery's Running Time and Max Battery Life