Great widget I have used this app successfully for a long time but now using marshmallow, how do I prevent the control panel appearing on lock screen after turning on phone . thanks
Great widget ! Great widget and great devopler ! I've had this tiny battery widget for almost 3yrs and never had a problem, fully recommend !
Tiny i love you(✽ ﾟдﾟ ✽) Very sweet and yet effectiveε≡≡ﾍ( ´Д`)ﾉ
Love the app Extremely useful for knowing how much battery percentage you're at. My only complaint is that it's sometimes hard to read the white font in the battery depending on the color. If there was a black border around the font it'd be even better.
Keeps disappearing I love this app but it keeps disappearing from my home screen and you can't bring it back without a restart. Moto X Pure Edition.
Aaaah! So annoyed. It is set to 88% charge and it wony go up even though my phone has been on charge all aftenoon. Is there somat im missing here??
* fix: KitKat and newer opens incorrect system settings for mobile data
* smaller bug fixes and compatibility
* ad-free version released
* memory consumption tweaks
* removed "battery usage button" - tap the battery info at the top
* fix: cropped longer wifi network names
* fix: displaying wifi as connected when not connect
* fix: mobile data switch crash on Android L