Wear 2.0 users: You have to manually install the watch part of the app - this is a new Android Wear feature.
Weak vibrations on your Wear watch? Do you miss notifications? Feel The Wear allows you to set custom vibrations and sounds for your apps' notifications. Works also without a watch, let the phone have the custom vibrations! Phone only operation does not support sounds.
Now also SOUND including uploading of your own (premium feature)! Volume is linked to the watch's alarm sound volume or you can set your own.
Always contact me with any issues via email please.
App is not fully optimized for incoming phone calls because of Android Wear limitations.
Watch vibrating a 1-2 seconds before the notification shows-up on the watch is normal, my app is fast :)
* TTS (Text-to-speech) read aloud your notifications and phone calls - enable the advanced mode
* upload your own sounds
* create your own vibration patterns by tapping the screen
* automation via Tasker, Automate and similar apps
* home screen widget to toggle custom vibrations on/off (mute)
* option to repeat vibrations (customizable)
* advanced mode - edit vibration pattern string (including copy&paste), per-app options and per-contact patterns/sounds
* EXPERIMENTAL phone call sound - now also per-contact options
* optional global vibration for all apps (long press an app to block its vibration)
* custom screen-on time out for watch (keep the watch's screen on longer)
* hourly chime - vibrate every hour and/or at 15/30/45 minutes or even every 5/10 minutes
* and more
* pick from 7 pre-defined vibration patterns or 12 sounds
* set vibrations even for apps which have non-vibrating notifications only (e.g. Skype, Viber, WhatsApp, Snapchat, etc.)
* optional long vibration pattern when phone disconnects from your watch (configurable in premium)
* options to change vibrations behavior when watch's screen is on
* quiet hours for people who do not charge every day
* Android 5 phones: option to obey priority mode (DND)
* optional "turn on watch's screen"
* quick mute button to temporarily disable all vibrations
* optional custom vibrations on the phone e.g. when watch is disconnected. also works without a watch.
* configurable behavior when watch is charging or in a dock
* no vibration for ongoing/permanent/progress notifications
* add an optional delay to the vibration (settings)
* vibrations history to debug random vibrations
* and more
App needs a permission to read the phone's notifications and will ask for this on the app's first start. The watch can vibrate even a second before the notification arrives into your watch. This is because the watch will vibrate at the time a notification arrives into your phone and it could take some time for a notification to show-up on the watch.
It takes some time for the app to install into your watch, so wait a while. The app will never be visible in the watch, because it has no watch app. Once you can successfully test the vibration patterns from the phone app, the watch will vibrate as expected.
*App does not make physically stronger vibrations. It is not possible to make the vibrating motor stronger via an app, it depends on the watch's hardware and firmware.*
If you experience double vibrations then set no sound and no vibration in the 3rd party app's settings for its notifications. More info here https://plus.google.com/110234199301708624596/posts/6WatCMWynD3
* German: Sören Barthel & Christian Junghans
* Russian: Олег Кулишов email@example.com
* Japanese: 西岡 太一 firstname.lastname@example.org
* Spanish: Francisco García
* Slovak: me :)
* help with translations here https://plus.google.com/110234199301708624596/posts/WGHLrBXFuJc
Google+ community with tips & tricks https://plus.google.com/communities/112870323722024036292
This Wear app was made for me and released to the public. Enjoy!