Presented by Black Diamond.
- Comprehensive database of rock climbing areas and routes
- Works OFFLINE (no cell reception needed once data is downloaded)
- High resolution photos
- Syncs with your existing MountainProject.com account
- Read and post to the Mountain Project Forum.
- Browse areas, routes, photos, ticks, and comments at the crag or on the rock
- Download your local areas, trip destinations, or all 75,000+ routes worldwide
- Set bookmarks for your favorite routes and areas
- Download high-res photos, one at a time or for a whole area
- Sync your ticks, star ratings, and to do's with your MP account
- Search for routes and areas
- See maps and directions to areas
- Stay up to date with weekly data updates – you always have the freshest beta
- Terms of Service: http://www.mountainproject.com/scripts/TermsOfUse.php
We help you find the best ski lines, wherever you are, in-bounds or in the backcountry. With the thoroughness of a printed map, we offer full GPS route info, elevation profiles, interactive features, photos and more. Like a guidebook, we suggest the best Featured Ski Lines to explore, either near your current location, or in an area you search for. Local experts show you the highlights, challenges, and insights you need to plan a great day in the snow.
- Incredibly detailed ski ascent and descent trail database - New Ski Lines and Approaches are constantly being added.
- Your exact location is shown on the trail and vertical profile
- Downloaded trails work OFFLINE (no cell reception needed)
- High resolution photos
- Detailed topographical trail maps
- Syncs with your To-Do List, Check Ins, and favorites on PowderProject.com.
We kidnapped and locked a team of Android hackers deep inside an undisclosed ski mountain for the last year to bring you the most advanced ski tracking app on Android. No we can't tell you where they are located, but what we can tell you is what they have in store will blow your mind. Literally.
Download today to instantly access snow conditions, forecasts, powder alerts, and offline trail maps - now supporting 2,000+ ski areas worldwide. Then hit the slopes and track your day at any mountain, anywhere with the only Android app that offers real-time lift & run statistics including distance, vertical drop, and speed.
If you live, breath, and love winter - download AllSnow twice, tell everyone you know, and then hit the slopes!
Here is everything you can do with AllSnow:
• Snow conditions for 2,000+ ski areas worldwide
• Weather & snow forecasts for every ski area
• Powder Alerts to notify you of recent snowfall
SKI AREA INFO
• Easily locate nearby ski areas using GPS
• High resolution & zoomable trail maps for most ski areas
• Driving directions to get you to the slopes
• Discounted lift tickets for participating resorts
• Simply hit start to track your entire day on the mountain
• Uses built-in GPS so no cellular or phone signal required
• Detailed reports on lifts, runs, vertical feet, top speed, & more
• The FIRST & ONLY Android app with real-time lift & run statistics
TOP SECRET (coming soon):
• Buddy tracking to help you find friends on the slopes
• Compete with friends & other skiers/snowboarders
• And a whole lot more…
NOTE: Make sure you save a mountain resort to your favorites for full offline capabilities
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com for support, issues, or feature requests.
-a dynamic map of the ski area
-GPS localization in the resort
-a detailed weather forecast of the ski resort
-a complete address book of all the stores and services available in Courchevel
-emergency phone numbers
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.