'Real time exchange rates and offline mode saves you money while abroad' Cosmopolitan Magazine 2014
★ 180+ world currencies and 4 metals
★ Live rates (various update intervals)
★ Personal currency list – just pick the currencies you need
★ Offline mode (absolutely no traffic)
★ Converts up to 22 currencies simultaneously
★ Currency graphs (1 day - 5 years)
★ Search function to quickly add a new currency
★ Precision: set the number of decimal places (0-5)
★ Country flags for all currencies
★ Live rates & graphs provided by Yahoo.com
You can add/remove currencies by clicking one of the two currency buttons (top region of the screen). A window will pop up where you can find the "Show All" button.
Use Offline Mode to avoid roaming costs while abroad (only necessary if you have activated "Roaming" in your phone settings).
After adding a new currency (via "Show All") an update is required to get the actual rates.
The simplistic UI of Currency FX currency converter app shows you all the information you need in one single screen:
1)Latest currency exchange rates
2)Currency converter calculator tool,
3)Currency exchange rates charts,
4)Favorite currencies list,
5)Rapid search for desired currency via currency code or country name
This currency converter tool includes the following features:
- Live currency exchange rates for more than 150 world currencies and 5 metals including gold and silver
- Charts available for analysing currency exchange rate trends over a period of 1 day, 5 days, 1 month, 3 month, 1 year and 5 years
- Favorite Currency List to easily see all your favorited currency rates against your selected base currency
- Auto Update with a range of time intervals to choose from
- Offline mode to allow currency conversion without internet connection
- Display amounts up to 5 decimal places
United Arab Emirates Dirham
Netherlands Antilles Guilder
Chinese Yuan Renminbi
Costa Rica Colon
Cape Verde Escudo
Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Pound
Hong Kong Dollar
North Korean Won
South Korean Won
Cayman Islands Dollar
Sri Lanka Rupee
Myanmar (Burma) Kyat
New Zealand Dollar
Peruvian Nuevo Sol
Papua New Guinea Kina
Romanian New Leu
Saudi Arabian Riyal
Solomon Islands Dollar
Saint Helena Pound
Sierra Leone Leone
São Tomé and Príncipe Dobra
El Salvador Colon
Trinidad and Tobago Dollar
Taiwan New Dollar
United States Dollar
Uruguayan New Peso
Communauté Financière Africaine (BEAC) CFA Franc BEAC
East Caribbean Dollar
Communauté Financière Africaine (BCEAO) Franc
Comptoirs Français du Pacifique (CFP) Franc
South Africa Rand
Ak sa ti naša aplikácia páči, tak jej daj prosím hodnotenie.
Keywords: mzda, kalkulačka, výpočet, kros
Convert any currency to another.
Find easy the exchange rates of currencies.
Convert multiple currencies simultaneously.
The perfect tool for all travelers in every country.
- very fast and easy to use.
- nice graphics and charts
- calculate fees of banks, credit cards and ATM .
- 160 currencies.
- conversion table.
- exchange rates for most currencies of the world.
- useful for vacations and travels.
- useful for shops, restaurants at other countries.
- integrated calculator.
- it does not always needs an internet connection.
- 4 precious metals.
- gold, silver, platinum, palladium, copper.
- 8 digital currencies.
- BitCoin, LiteCoin, FeatherCoin, NovaCoin ...
The reverse mode also allows you to calculate the total you should request in order to receive the amount you want, after fees.
I have made this app available to download in any country, however I am only able to include rates for countries and currencies that PayPal "officially" supports - i.e. Countries where no currency conversion is required. This is because PayPal do not publish the currency exchange rates that they use for transactions.
e.g. I cannot include India until PayPal start to allow transactions in Rupees (so please stop leaving negative reviews!)
* Standard & Reverse Mode
* Up-to-date and uses the latest PayPal fees
* Supports over 25 countries (Tip: Spain is in Europe!)
* Ability to enter a custom rate
* On-the-fly calculations
* Copy result to clipboard
* Localised PayPal help
* Personal accounts supported
* Follows Android Design guidelines
** As far as I am aware the app is extremely accurate. However, if you feel this is not the case, then please send me an email with an example and I will get it fixed.
* Please get in touch if you'd like to provide a translation for your native language.
Follow me on Twitter @SPECTRL for updates on the app, as well as other random thoughts!
If you find this app useful, please take the time to leave a rating / review.
If you have any feature requests or design ideas regarding this app, please contact me at email@example.com and I will do my best to provide any improvements. Any feedback welcome.
For any other queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This application and its author are in no way affiliated with PayPal.
All brands, trademarks, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2013-2014 SPECTRL
We've seen it all - various currency converters, exchange rates lists with charts and historic data. But who need all that fancy stuff, when you simply need to find out on holiday how much does that thing cost, right?
This app will do exactly what you'd expect of it during the vacation in some country. It's main advantage is that you can choose four currencies that are visible on mainscreen.
Conversion will take place right away - just as you start to type the numbers.
Do you wish to do some math with the numbers? No problem - use built-in calculator. Result will be automaticaly converted to all currencies. Can't find your currency? Just add it as a new currency code and simply run update. App will download it's name and fresh exchange rate. From now on it will always auto-update.
Main features of this currency converter are:
- nice graphics, also suited for tablets!
- ease of use - convert up to 15 currencies at once!
- offline usage - roaming prices are no longer problem now - all the exchange rates are cached!
- filter of currencies - just press search in list
- various preferences that allows you to change all the small things
- online update is provided via European central bank, Additional sources, RSS feeds or you can manually add any custom currency
FREE version with ADs. If you are willing to help me translate this app into your language, please send me an email ;)
Exchange rates can be displayed for each currency to compare which bank offers best rates. Rates are provided for each bank separately.
Two types of exchange rate are offered in Czech Republic (Czechia):
- Bank Notes: for all cash transactions
- Foreign Currency: for all electronic transactions
Served banks are ČSOB, UniCredit, Komerční Banka, Česká Spořitelna, Poštová Banka, Sberbank, Raiffeisenbank, ING, Zuno, Equa.
The app offers predefined data visualisations in four sections: key euro area indicators, government finance, exchange rates and prices. It also has a data explorer for navigating through these and other data by economic category. The latest available statistics can be viewed in tables, charts and maps, saved in specific data selections, or exported and shared in various formats (.csv, .pdf and images).
ECBstatsApp is only available for tablets.
The app can calculate several currencies at the same time that you choose yourself and then you can sort them in desired order.
The app is very simple to use.
USD US dollar
JPY Japanese yen
BGN Bulgarian lev
CZK Czech koruna
DKK Danish krone
GBP Pound sterling
HUF Hungarian forint
LTL Lithuanian litas
PLN Polish zloty
RON New Romanian leu 1
SEK Swedish krona
CHF Swiss franc
NOK Norwegian krone
HRK Croatian kuna
RUB Russian rouble
TRY Turkish lira
AUD Australian dollar
BRL Brasilian real
CAD Canadian dollar
CNY Chinese yuan renminbi
HKD Hong Kong dollar
IDR Indonesian rupiah
ILS Israeli shekel
INR Indian rupee
KRW South Korean won
MXN Mexican peso
MYR Malaysian ringgit
NZD New Zealand dollar
PHP Philippine peso
SGD Singapore dollar
THB Thai baht
ZAR South African rand
Are you thinking about relocating and want to find out what you need to earn in the new city to maintain the same lifestyle you currently have.
Or are you just curious about the cost of living in other cities?
This wonderful app is the place to begin. Compare the cost of living in two cities. Determine if you could maintain your current standard of living in a different city. Find out the cities with best and worst living standards. Check how your home city compare with the nearby ones.
Last data update: April 15, 2015.
- Currency conversion: Choose your favorite currency and all the prices will be displayed in this currency. We update the exchange rates everyday.
- Quick comparison: Long press a city and then click another city to compare them
- Salary equivalence recommendation: Find out what you need to earn in a city to maintain the same lifestyle you currently have.
- Sort cities from the cheapest to the most expensive and vice versa.
- Sort cities from the nearest to the furthest to your current city (GPS location is required).
- Display the most expensive and cheapest goods or services for each city (compared with the average salary)
- Complete database: The app takes the most current and accurate information from Numbeo (http://www.numbeo.com) on the prices of restaurants, markets, transportation, utilities, sport, leisure, rent, salaries that allow to calculate the cost of living of thousand cities in the world. We will integrate data from Eardex, Expatistan and Xpatulator when the time comes.
- Optimized network loads: Information of the cities you visited will be kept one week within your device. This reduces greatly network loads, and hence improve the general performance.
- Share buttons: User may share on social networks screenshots of any prices tables.
Show rates by Bank or by Currency.
When selecting "Currency", the best buy/sell rates will be highlighted green and the worst buy/sell rates will be highlighted red.
The Romanian National Bank (BNR) will not be taken into account when comparing rates.
Implemented features from "Future updates" list:
- redesign for tablets.
- currency graph evolution;
- conversion calculator;
- currency/banks widgets (user can select a bank and a currency to "make" a widget and placing it on the screen);
- other languages.
Minimálna mzda pre rok 2015 je 380,00 €.
Minimálna mzda pre rok 2014 je 352,00 €.
Minimálna mzda pre rok 2013 je 337,70 €.
Aplikácia vypočíta jednotlivé odvody do zdravotnej a sociálnej poisťovne ako pre zamestnanca tak aj pre zamestnávateľa.
- zaratúva bonus na nezaopatrené deti
- môžete aj nemusíte použiť odpočitateľnú položku NZČD
Nakoniec spočíta aj SUPER HRUBÚ MZDU.