just listen and repeat with a children to help you
also you can listen the Quran in offline mode but must be downloaded the Sora file if you downloaded it you can listen it without internet
don't for get the rate ^^
The app comply with Nur Romadon, a Quran learning methodology developed more than 10 years by professional Quran teachers. The app features Al-Hafeez Khoirul Muttaqin Lc. as the narrator, a professional Quran reciter with beautiful voice.
+ VOICE: voice narration for each item enables you to learn how to pronounce perfectly
+ TRANSLITERATION: helps you on reading Arabic words, which can be turned on and off
+ RECORDING: record your own voice so you can compare or evaluated by teacher
+ FLAG & BOOKMARK: mark items that you did well and not
NB: if you find mistakes or error, the best way to feedback is by sending an email, not by writing it in the review. It guarantees your message reach the right person. CP: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning Holy Qur'an has been popular for decades in large parts of the Muslim world. This is the first course that a student goes through before he/she can start reading the Quran. The course is designed to teach the Arabic letters, their pronunciation (Makharij) and how to join them together properly. This course also covers the Basic Rules of Tajweed without going into the details of the theory of Tajweed. The methodology that this book follows has consistently produced excellent results and success in students of all ages and levels, whether it is a four-year old child or an illiterate sixty-year old man who wants to learn how to read the Qur'an with the correct pronunciation (tajweed).
After finishing this course a student has the basic ground work done to start reading the Quran. This App has been designed to help the reader master reading the Qur'an with correct pronunciation in a very short time. Readers can graduate from this Qaida to the Mushaf with ease. Color coded Pronunciation(Tajweed) rules are included in the Qaidah (Learn Quran). Includes instructions in English and Urdu.
This book is specially designed and produced with the professional Recitor of Quran who does recite the whole preparatory Quran Learning Book with audio and each letter and word is supported with audio. It makes this free android application unique and difference than many others available only with images and text only. This Learn Quran Qaida is alsno known by the following words in difference regions and language ; Al-Qaida Noorania, Noorani Qaida, Quran learning book, Qurani Qaida, Quran learning basic book, Quranic exercises, Easy Quran Learn, Quran Learning assistant, Quran with audio, Learn Quran in English, Urdu, Russian and Turkish, Iqra, Read and recite Quran, Quran teacher, Quran instructor, Quran with Tajweed, Bismillah, Quran with voice etc.
- Specially designed for students of different age groups.
- Learn Pronunciation (Tajweed) rules
- All letters and words with Audio of Professional Reciter (Qari)
- Basic articulation of words
- Noon Sakin & Tanwin
- Rules of Madd
- Excellent interface with ease of navigation
- Chapters and settings buttons
Are you ready to learn 50% words of Quran just in 9 hours? With the help of this app, you can. This is all it takes. Are you ready?
So, you want to understand the Quran, but you are ‘too busy’? Or you think Quran is difficult to learn? Then this is the perfect app for you.
This app features our two most popular courses which are being offered to thousands of brothers, sisters and children both online and in person from UK to USA, Canada, Dubai, Saudi Arabia and the Far East. We have students from all over the world.
You will study 9 hours in total, divided over 19 sessions in which you will learn 125 words that occur in the Quran 40,000 times (out of a total of approx. 78,000 words). That comes to 50%!
So, when you finish this course you will know half of the words on each page of the Quran.
What will you study?
We found out that the easiest gateway to understand Arabic is through Salah. You already know the Arabic text and this way you practise daily what you learn! You will cover:
- Surah Al-Fatihah & the last six Surahs of the Quran
- Different parts of Salah (prayer)
- Basic necessary grammar
- Exclusive: unique iman boosting lessons in each part.
What is the aim of this app?
- Helps you start performing daily recitations (in your salah and others) with understanding which will tremendously improve your concentration in Salah and your relationship with Allah;
- shows you the Quran is not a nice thing to have, but the must have guideline to succeed in life;
- Removes your thinking that the Quran is difficult to understand forever;
What are the benefits of this app?
- The Key Formula to prioritize all your Quran activities!
- Effective, Research-Based Approach; to ensure the fastest way for you to learn.
- Included ‘how to’ lessons; interact, imagine, feel and how to recite the Quran;
- Revolutionary Technique for learning grammar; TPI (Total Physical Interaction);
Dr. Abdulazeez Abdulraheem
Information and content, HAYRÂT FOUNDATION has been prepared by. HAYRÂT FOUNDATION 's in this valuable work, and thank you to everyone who contributed.
Encode and Author: K.Kerim TORUN
Requests and suggestions you can send by mail.
We've now brought Ahsanul Qawaid into digital mobile for Android but using the scientific learning of Flash Cards.
****PLEASE USE WIFI TO DOWNLOAD****
The most important feature of this app is the use of Flash Cards:
Flashcards are the effective and easiest way to learn and remember new information. Furthermore, they simplify and condense information so that you only learn the important facts and ideas. In flashcards, the content of books has been stripped down to its essence and placed into a format that is easy to read and understand.
- Lessons and exercises clearly laid out for easy learning using Flash Card Method to speed up learning.
- Use arrows to go through the Flash Cards from Right-to-Left or Left-to-Right.
- Bookmark Lessons and Exercises for viewing later.
- Use touch to "turn" pages over
- High Resolution Images for Phones, 7-inch Tablets and 10-inch Tablets
The Premium version includes:
- Professional Arabic Voice
- Clear recitation with correct Tajweed
- Voice activated when Letters/Words/Phrases are clicked
It has been developed under the supervision of Sheikh Abdul Wadood, on behalf of Suffah Academy. A non-profit organisation based in Hyde, UK. Suffah Academy provides important education and development to Muslim children on the basic teaching of Islam.
The reciter is Abu Muhammad. He studied under Shaykh Rashid Musa and completed the Islamic Theology degree at Dârul-'Uloom Bury in 2005. Studied Arabic modules (while studying Computer Science) at The University of Manchester and self-studied for AS Level Arabic and got an A (in 2008). Currently studying further in the 'ilm of Qirâ-ah with Shaykh Yusuf Darwan.
He is one of the founders of the WellWishers Trust http://wellwishers.org.uk/, a charity that aims to help humanity, foster good relations and improve the wellbeing of the community. You can follow him on twitter @naseehah
Audience: Non - Arabs
uQuran provides translation of words which are repeatedly used in Qur'an.
By understanding and memorizing these words, you will be able to understand Quran in a better way.
Translation available in English and Urdu.
Please provide your valuable feedback.
More chapters will be added soon inshAllah.
This application comes with Ads.
keywords: quran, islam, mohammed, koran, salat, salaat, muslim, understand, read
Viewing scanned(soft) copy of real printed Mosshaf.
Providing copy of Mosshaf Al-Madina, copy of Mosshaf Al-Tajweed (colored according to Tajweed rules) and copy of Mosshaf Warsh (Rewayat Warsh An-Nafei').
Holy Quran recitations by many famous reciters (two of them are by Rewayat Warsh an-Nafei').
Repeating each Aya as many times as desired with time interval in between.
Search through Holy Quran text.
Direct browsing the Mosshaf by Sura/Aya(Chapter/Verse) , Juz(Part) or Page number.
Six Arabic Tafsir(Commentary) "Al-Saa'di, Ibn-Katheer, Al-Baghawy, Al-Qortoby, Al-Tabary and Al-Waseet".
One English Tafsir(Commentary) "Tafheem Al-Quran by Al-Maududi".
E'rab(Grammar) Al-Quran by Qasim Da'aas.
Text Translation of the Holy Quran meanings for more than 20 languages.
Voice Translation of the Holy Quran meanings for two languages (English and Urdu).
Sync between recitaion and Aya position in the Page (highlighting Aya while recited).
Sync between recitaion and voice translation (repeat the translation after the recitation).
Program Interface in both Arabic and English.
live preview (example) : http://quran.ksu.edu.sa
This is probably the best Islamic Quran Learning app in app store and hoping that our users will utilize it in the best way. Additional good thing about the app is that it is launched as free so that most people can benefit.
Learn Quran has not much in common with your other Quran Learning applications. Other applications where you listen to Quran and then you listen to its translation is not what our application does.
It contains basic Quran words with translation to Learn Quran very easily.
It also includes a quiz to check your own skills .
Please Let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions of support requests.
Tags: Quran, Qur'an, Koran, Coran, Islam, Al'Quran, Islam, Islamic
This app is one of the best ways to increase your vocabulary and challenge yourself in learning the unique words in quran. no word is repeated and you can take as much time to learn the word. Challenge your muslim friends and see who knows more of the arabic of the koran.
Start by the first letter of the quran and learn its english meaning. Keep on going until you reach the last word in the quran in a memory based flashcard style. While learning, you can take a MCQ (multiple choice test) with four options to see if you have mastered the meaning of the islamic text. Choose the correct option to see the next word. So its kind of like a game. Once you complete a chapter, you can share the results with your facebook friends or via email.
And is most closely related to Aramaic, Hebrew, Ugaritic and Phoenician , it is spoken by as many as 422 million first language speakers, making it one of the half dozen most populous languages in the world. Arabic is the eleventh-most-spoken language in the United States.
Arabic is derived from the language of the Quran and is the official language of 26 states and the third most after English and French languages. Modern Standard Arabic largely follows the grammatical standards of Quranic Arabic and uses much of the same vocabulary.
This app would be immensely beneficial and would cater to the needs of travelers visiting popular arab tourist destinations and places of religious significance alike e.g Saudi Arabia for performing Hajj and Umra, Egypt for visiting the magnificent pyramids and Dubai for its annual shopping festival and awe inspiring structures like Burj Khalifa.
Start reading and discover the logic behind Arabic transcripts, with transliteration in your native language.
Alphabet is provided in many shapes to help you familiarize with the system font form, calligraphy form, and hand written form.
On top of the alphabet, you can now start learning words and vocabulary. This app does work for those who are looking to learn Arabic, talk Arabic, speak Arabic or understand and communicate in Arabic language. For those practicing Muslims Arabic learning has always been very important so its now.
Starting with numbers, how they are written in full Arabic words, and listen to their pronunciation.
Did you find this application useful? If yes, then please rate as it would help us to further improve the application.
- Selected necessary Lessons for new learners.
- Every lesson has selected sentences useful for travelers / Tourists.
- Every Alphabet has its Arabic script and sound to listen and memorize.
- Favorite bar to add the words or sentences in favorite for frequent use.
- Last lesson for vocabulary development.
- Menu Bar for settings to change the size of the font in English or Arabic.
- User friendly navigation right left and sharing buttons.
- You can share any word or sentence through facebook, twitter, sms etc.
- It has the largest vocabulary
- Detail description for each word and a lot of samples
- Simple UI & high performance make you feel easy when using
* Full support pronunciation for both English and Arabic will help you so much in study these languages.
(This application can run in offline mode but need the internet connection for the pronunciation and web browser functions.)
Please setup the Arabic keyboard before using this application.
This free dict works well in all android devices including mobile and tablet, it is very useful for all kinds of people although in offline environment.
- For student, pupil or researcher, this app is the largest thesaurus help them make the deeply investigation in each words and phrases including idiom, slang, noun, verb, adjective, adverb... The largest vocabulary and lexicon will help people find all special words in all branch; Islam, Islamic, medicine, medicinal, math, chemical, horoscope, biology, aetiology, physics, physiology...
- For the English learners, this is the perfect tool to improve your lexicon, idiolect and grammar skill by so many detailed examples and conjugation supported. This dictionary has all the advantages of other dicts so it will help you improve skills in speaking, writing, reading, listening, conversation and well prepare for the tests such as TOEFL, IELTS...
- For the translator or interpreter, this tool will give you quickly the good translation and also the pronunciation of both languages by only one tap.
- This is also the indispensable tool for travelers, with this dict in your mobile you can finish the journey in Egypt, Sudan, Algeria, Morocco, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Syria, Tunisia, Chad, Somalia, Israel, Libya, Jordan, Eritrea, United Arab Emirates, Palestine, Lebanon, Kuwait, Mauritania, Oman, Qatar, Djibouti, Bahrain, Comoros or anywhere in Arab world without any communication problem with Arabian.
Good luck and merry using my product :)
The best and most accurate free Arabic English and English Arabic translation dictionary by Encyclopaedia Britannica.
• Full translation from Arabic to English and from English to Arabic
• Largest vocabulary of English and Arabic words and phrases
• English audio pronunciation (human voice)
• Simple, fast and easy to use
• English and Arabic grammar
• Full Arabic Tashkeel (vowel signs)
• Automatic translation for sentences
• Recent lookup list – learn the words you used
• Word of the day – learn new words and phrases
• Spelling correction
• Fully updated, includes new business, technology and slang words.
قاموس عربي إنجليزي مجاني
أفضل وأدقّ قاموس عربي إنجليزي وإنجليزي عربي مجاني من موسوعة بريتانيكا
• ترجمة شاملة من العربية إلى الإنجليزية ومن الإنجليزية إلى العربية
• أكبر مصدر كلمات وتعابير عربية وإنجليزية
• لفظ صوتي للكلمات الإنجليزية (بصوت إنسان)
• بسيط، سريع وسهل الاستعمال
• تصريف وقواعد عربية وإنجليزية
• يشمل تشكيل كامل للكلمات
• ترجمة آلية للجمل
• قائمة بالكلمات الأخيرة – راجع الكلمات التي تعلمتها
• مصطلح اليوم – تعلم كلمات وعبارات جديدة
• تصحيح الإملاء
• مواكب للتطورات اللغوية ويشمل كلمات من عالم الأعمال، التكنولوجيا والعامية
ترجمة عربي إنجليزي، ترجمة إنجليزي عربي، لفظ إنجليزي، تصحيح الإملاء، تشكيل، ترجمة
It doesn't end here, for your benefit there are additional 10 Surahs from the Holy Qu'ran with English translation, meanings and their recitation benefits.
The Ampara Section contains:
Chapter 1: The Arabic Letters
Chapter 2: The FatHah
Chapter 3: The Kasrah
Chapter 4: The Dhammah
Chapter 5: The FatHatain
Chapter 6: The KasRatain
Chapter 7: The DhamMatain
Chapter 8: The Joined Letters
Chapter 9: Superscript, Subscript Alif, and Inverted Damma
Chapter 10: The Joined Letters Part II
Chapter 11: Introduction to Madda
Chapter 12: More on Madda
Chapter 13: Introduction to Shaddah
Chapter 14: The Joined Letters Part III
Chapter 15: The Joined Letters Part IV
Surah Section contains:
Look out for the next update, which will include trivia and quizzes for more interactive Qu'ran learning experience, Stories of the Prophets, valuable Hadiths and more Surahs with English Translation with their benefits.
All these can be yours for FREE, remember Almighty Allah will always admire your effort and contribution.
More from developer
New in version 0.9.9 beta:
New in version 0.9.7 beta:
-More navigation options
New in version 0.9.6 beta:
-Corrections - mainly missing texts or typographical errors.
-Theme can be changed - light or dark theme
New in version 0.9.5 beta:
-English and Arabic text (with or without Tashkeel/harakat)
-option to disable dual pane when in landscape mode
-improvement in search (remembers previous queries, voice search)
Text size can be changed for reading.
In landscape mode, display uses dual-pane for easy navigation between chapters.
Several options available for sharing.
-Share using SMS
-Share using Email
-Copy text of hadith to the clipboard to be pasted wherever you want
-App can let you find other means of sharing available on your device.
Put you own tags on hadith. Allows you to create your own collection on a topic. Tags can be made visible or invisible under 'Settings'. Practically unlimited number of tags can be created. Entire search result can be tagged.
Export Tags: Allows you to export your tags outside this app. Either save it in a text file on the external storage (SD Card) or email it.
Import Tags: Allows you to merge tags from a file (as created when you export tags).
Search is performed using full text search capability of SQLite (FTS3).
To search for all words starting with a prefix use a '*' after the prefix:
e.g. To match all of these terms LINUX, LINEAR, LINKER, LINGUISTIC and so on, search for LIN*.
To search for an exact phrase, use double quotes.
e.g To search for the phrase GOOD INTENTIONS, search for “GOOD INTENTIONS”.
To search for a hadith by its number, simply search for its 'volume and hadith number' or 'volume, book and hadith number'.
Boolean AND, OR and NOT supported in search. AND is implied when words are separated by a space and should not be part of the search term.
To use NOT operator use '-' as a prefix for the word e.g. GOOD -INTENTIONS, searches for text which has the word GOOD but doesn't have the word INTENTIONS in it.
Search results can be saved by putting a tag on it.
-Text is derived from whats freely available on the internet. It does contain data entry errors or other types of error as found on other internet sources. A mechanism has been built into this app to report such hadith and insha-Allah an effort will be made to correct it if possible. Some corrections have already been made.
-The numbering of the hadith is accurate as per the older editions of English Translation of Sahih Al-Bukhari (verified with 6th edition published by Kazi Publications). Newer edition published by Darussalam (1997) has different numbering for hadiths.
-For the English text, Darrussalam has a claim on the copyright. Text was used with their permission although they didn't provide the data.