Pro version (visit www.plantronics.com/vocalyst) also lets you Send Text Messages, Emails, and access an extensive range of services with your voice.
With this application you can automate the task of checking a Web page or a RSS feed in an easy way, preventing you to do it manually and visually with your Internet browser and offering you to attend other occupations while you delegate this task in your device. At the time the application detects that a Web or a RSS page must have been modified compared to the previous check, you will get a visual, audible or vibration notification.
Many Web pages offer its content of news using the RSS standard, so whatever update or new news occurred is usually informed in the corresponding RSS file. Therefore any change inside it maybe mean that there is an update or modification of the relevant content of the Web page. Whether you do not know which is the main related RSS address of the Web page to monitor, the application implements the "RSS Autodiscovery" specification to discover the path to that RSS document if exists. In affirmative case and if it is configured in the application, the check of the page will be done using this document (if many, the first RSS found). In opposite case it will be done using the HTML code of the page.
You only have to select the checking time interval between the checks and specify the URL address of the Web page or a related RSS feed. "WEB RSS Watchdog Page Monitor" allows you to do the check whenever you like, as well, in a quickly way, and not waiting for the selected checking time interval finishes. Also you can directly open the page from the application to check its content visually.
All the checks done are saved in a history with relevant related information. For example the amount of Bytes consumed of your Internet connection for each check is shown and the total amount gathered allowing you to know how you use and spend your data connection by using "WEB RSS Watchdog Page Monitor".
In case the checks are done using the HTML code of the Web page instead of the related RSS, is important to note that the application works fine when the Web pages do not have content which is frequently changing such as news or advertisements. In other case is unavoidable that the application will notify you constantly that the page has changed due to those contents imply a different HTML structure. Please note that the reason is not because a failure in the software but it is due to the fact that each Web page has a different structure that makes difficult to make a general and succesful analysis for all Web pages. Sometimes they have data or internal numbers that are changed and that are not visible to the user in a browser but are used for the systems that process them making a diference that the application will notify you. To minimize this, the possibility of using the mentioned RSS standard is offered.
"WEB RSS Watchdog Page Monitor" offers free all its features but it is sponsored by advertisements to help maintain the tool.
We wish the application is useful for you and allows you to save time focusing it in other tasks. We encourage you to send us your comments, opinions, suggestions, bugs to improve this project. Your feedback is very valuable to us, therefore we will be pleased if you spend a small momment giving your opinion rating us in Google Play Store. Thank you very much.
All Task Killers kill apps blindly which are restarted again by android wasting cpu and battery. Instead set the threshold point after which the app be killed. In this way only misbehaving or resource hungry apps would be auto killed.
Keywords: Monitor Watchdog Wakelock Detector Saves Battery TaskKiller Uninstaller widgets
- This is the unlocker version
- lists the applications running with CPU / RAM utilized by the app.
- displays if app has taken any wakelocks and is draining battery
- when app was started and running in foreground / background /service
- user can sort apps based on CPU / Memory/ Start Time/ Wakelock taken
- stop an application
- Insta Boost Feature added in Full Version. This clears instant RAM freeing capability
- blacklist an app which will enable auto kill when app crosses a threshold cpu usage
- monitor runs in background with a configurable period, shows alerts of apps which are above threshold
- User can stop the apps in batch mode
- A full uninstaller is provided where all apps along with phone memory used, install date is displayed
- Beautiful graphs show live system Monitor
(a) CPU % Usage
(b) RAM Used
(c) Battery Stats
(d) SD Card Storage Details
- App supports both Portrait and landscape modes to best utilize the screen space.
- Widgets in sizes 2x2 and 4x4 are provided for
The easiest way to share with your friends anything from your phone.
Audios: Do you want tho send an Audio file to someone by mail? whatsapp? bluetooth? Now you can do it easy!
Apps: Do you have an awesome app (like Send my ;) ), you can share it! Just select the app to send, and share it with a friend.
Videos: Did you record your best video ever and want yo send it to your friends? Use Send my to send it by all the channels available.
Location: Do you want to meet a friend in a concert location? Use Send my map, to select the position in the map and send it to your friend. Easy!
Clipboard: Did you copy an URL or a text? With Send my you can paste it where you want, to send it to your friends.
Images: Did you have funny images? Send it now to your friends!
Use the our different Widgets to share faster! You can choose between 2 different Widgets that you can put on your Homescreen.
Do you need to send the same photo by Whatsapp and mail? With Send my you can do it.
You can share your files with Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.... and any app you have installed in your mobile phone.
Just install Send My and enjoy. No sign up required.
* Modern, intuitive and useful interface.
* Share supported: Apps, Picture, Audio, Video, Clipboard share and Location
* Widget to have a fast access to Share faster from your Homescreen
- when you share your profile to Agent Stats it sends it to https://www.agent-stats.com which performs OCR and stores the data in a database
- a graphic is drawn
- you can share your stats with friends
- if you want, you can hide your guardian medal from friends
- you can create or join a group : in a group, you'll see a table with stats of everyone in the group (guardian medal can be hidden), you can sort this table the way you want
- the email used for authentication is linked to a name for convenience
- the email is hidden
- the email and name can be different to the ones you use in Ingress
What it doesn't :
- it does not use your stats for any other purpose than what is explained here
- it does not sell you email to anyone
Přivítáme Vaše podněty, připomínky či hlášení chyb a pokusíme se je zapracovat.
Komunikace mezi službou Datové schránky a aplikací Datovka je pouze jednosměrná. Aplikace umožňuje příjem zpráv a jejich příloh. Vytváření a odesílání zpráv není podporováno.
* Zachování nastavení aplikace mezi jednotlivými beta verzemi není garantováno.
* CZ.NIC z.s.p.o. neručí za žádné škody způsobené používáním aplikace.
* Použití aplikace je na vlastní nebezpečí.
* Máte-li na Vašem zařízení dostupné oprávnění uživatele root, vystavujete se riziku zneužití dat.
* CZ.NIC z.s.p.o. je nezávislá nezisková organizace, provozovatel české národní domény .cz.
* CZ.NIC z.s.p.o. není provozovatelem služby Datové schránky.
- podporuje podacie čísla Slovenskej pošty a čísla zásielok prepravovaných Slovenskou poštou :
RE123456789SE, CP123456789SK, RC123456789CN a pod.
Do poľa pre zadanie podacieho čísla zásielky napíšte plný tvar podacieho čísla vo formáte PPCCCCCCCCCSS (napr. CP123456789SK), kde:
PP je kód produktu zásielky, napr. CP, CS, VV, EK, ER, ....,
CCCCCCCCC je podacie číslo zásielky vrátane kontrolnej číslice a
SS je kód krajiny, v ktorej bola zásielka podaná, napr. SK
Respond faster and with the insights you need to convert more leads using the Trulia for Agents App. The all-new design lets you respond to leads while viewing more contextual information -- like property information and contact details – all in one, seamless experience.
With the Trulia for Agents app, your leads are front and center. Get notified whenever you receive a new lead. Easily search and prioritize your leads, respond to prospective buyers and sellers, and close deals from anywhere.
It’s never been easier to grow your lead pipeline! Try it out now!
- Seamless lead response: Respond to leads while simultaneously viewing property details, insights about the person requesting information and local information
- Instant lead notifications: Get push alerts so you can respond to leads quickly
- Search your leads: Search your inbox to quickly find, manage and respond to priority leads
- Lead management: View all your leads in one place, making it even easier to respond
- Stay informed: Get the latest real estate news and tips from the Trulia Pro Blog
- View homes: View nearby listing information while out touring with clients
- Nearby amenities: Show clients restaurants, stores, and schools close to listings
Quick tip: Don’t miss your leads! Turn on push notifications in your phone settings to receive lead alerts.
We’d love to hear your feedback! Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s new in 3.0:
- The #1 app for real estate agents is now available on Android tablets!
- Seamless lead response: Respond to leads while simultaneously viewing property details, insights about the person requesting information and local information
- Auto-saves new leads as contacts
Need root access due to permission changes!
If not rooted, this alternative solution might help: http://goo.gl/Yqdh2F
Ever wondered why your smartphone screen doesnt turn off automatically when it should have, the screen wakes up all of a sudden or you find your phone battery drained even when you exited apps and turned off the screen? This might be due to wakelock holding apps. ”Wakelock Detector” helps you to detect battery draining apps in your Android phone by checking wakelock usage history. Now you can easily find out what keep your phone awake and drain your battery when it is idle!
“Wakelock” is a mechanism of power management service in Android OS, which can be used to keep CPU awake (Partial wakelock) and keep the screen on(Full wakelock). Applications which use wakelock privilege improperly leads to situations where the CPU or phone screen stays active without user's knowledge and thus causing dramatic battery drain.
“Wakelock Detector” shows wakelock usage statistics for all applications, which ever held wakelock since boot. By default it displays CPU wakelocks sorting by the longest usage time. Further, you can choose Screen wakelock type to see screen related wakelocks. For instance, if your screen is keeping on even after screen timeout or your screen turns on randomly by itself, then you can choose Screen wakelock type on the top (Brightness icon) to see which apps are using screen wakelock. Furthermore, if you are interested in currently running applications then you can change sorting type to "Active" which shows active running applications on the top. For further details please refer to FAQ inside Settings.
# shows both CPU wakelock (Partial wakelock) and (Full wakelock) ;
# merges wakelocks of corresponding app into one expandable view for better user experience;
# currently active running applications are shown in red color;
# allows easy sorting options by Running state , Wakelock time and Alphabetical order;
How to use:
#1 Charge your phone above 90% and unplug cable (or just reboot the phone)
#2 Give it a time (1-2 hours) to accumulate some wakelock usage statistics
#3 Open “Wakelock Detector”
#4 Check the apps on the top, if they show very long wakelock usage time then you found the cause of your battery drain!
We are working on improving the performance of the “Wakelock Detector” by adding new features regarding wakelock issues users usually face. We are trying to follow up all your comments. And we know that the application is not ideal yet. We would appreciate if you send us email before giving negative comments in the Play Store. Your feedbacks are always welcome!
* MIUI users - Make sure that battery service is turned on.
XDA - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/defend-your-battery-with-wakelock-detector/
HowToGeek - http://www.howtogeek.com/142654/find-out-which-apps-are-keeping-your-android-awake-with-wakelock-detector/
LifeHacker - http://lifehacker.com/5993706/wakelock-detector-shows-you-the-apps-that-keep-your-phone-awake
DotTech - http://dottech.org/103671/android-review-wakelock-detector/
Temefy - http://temefy.com/defend-your-battery-with-wakelock-detector
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/wakelockdetector
Wakelock PPT [recommended] - http://goo.gl/7WgGz
KW: wakelock detector, wakelock, partial wakelock, battery save, screen keeps on,cpu awake, battery drain, display which app drains battery, betterbatterystats, battery doctor, battery saver, easy battery saver, save battery, app analyzer, app battery usage statistics, battery help, save energy, greenify, detect battery drain, wake lock statistics widget, extend battery life, prolong battery life, battery defender, power saver, idle state monitor
WorkFlowy is the world's best tool for taking notes and making lists. It is simple yet very effective app to keep you organized.
"WorkFlowy is the Best ToDo List Browser App" - Wired.com
"A plain text to-do list app that makes it easy to keep up with everything you need to do, online." - AppStorm.com
PRO FEATURES include:
★ Font face and size selection
★ Dark theme for both WorkFlowy.com and application
★ Ability to hide top toolbar and display text in compact way
★ Ability to hide navigation bar and browse WorkFlowy in fullscreen view
★ Ability to suspend the app on exit to provide offline support
Try the PRO version for 24 hours. If you don't like it, you can cancel the order, no questions asked.
Please, contact us at email@example.com if you have any feature requests or bug reports.
Keywords: WorkFlowy, todo list, outline, mindmap, notes, work flowy
* Mobile (4G/3G/Edge/GPRS...), roaming & WiFi usage counting
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, exclude time periods, do not count 2G or 4G)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* Real Time traffic graphs (local, roaming and WiFi)
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes / 5 styles). Mobile network enable/disable widget (Android 2.3 - 4.4).
* Backup/restore with optional auto-backup
* "Holo" user interface
* Account per SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM - WARNING! may not work well with dual-SIM phones).
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don't uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
Translated in over 20 languages.
* Doesn't count properly usage on Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A (SM-G906S and SM-G901F) with Android 5.0 Lollipop. Please contact us for a refund, or if you want to help us to fix this problem.
* On Android 5.0+ the "Disable mobile network" function does not work (the mobile data switch widget and the auto-disable feature are both affected). This is because on Lollipop the enable/disable function is no longer accessible to third-party apps.
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the "Calculate global usage from usage by app" advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW Pro, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
You don't need a task killer. But you do need a way to make sure a background app doesn't lose control and eat up all your CPU. Watchdog monitors your apps and alerts when one loses control, allowing you to kill just that single app. Killing apps blindly can cause them to stop working as designed, and most app developers won't even take a bug report from you if you are using a task killer!
From Android 2.2 on, the kill command works only on background apps, and they will likely restart immediately. Watchdog removes the app immediately from the list, since there isn't feedback about whether it was successful. Having lots of apps running doesn't hurt your phone at all unless they are doing something. In fact, killing an app and having it immediately restart simply consumes your phones resources. If you just leave the apps running, they will start immediately when you want to go back to it.
The paid version has all the features of the lite, removing the ads, while adding a “blacklist” feature. This allows you to pick a single app that is constantly misbehaving and assign a CPU % threshold to it. When that app exceeds the threshold, it will be automatically killed.
So stop blindly killing all your apps; be smart by managing them instead. Good for all versions of Android.
NOTE: There is an Android issue where Watchdog might crash upon launching after an upgrade. It seems to be related to the upgrade of the app while the old version happens to be executing in the background. It doesn't affect your phone's operation at all. If this happens, re-launch and goto the menu and hit restart for proper monitoring.
Extend your Watch_Dogs experience with this digital novel which offers a new standalone story written by John Shirley, prolific author and pioneer of the cyberpunk movement.
John Shirley effortlessly combines the world of hacking, in the backdrop of a dysfunctional Chicago, to deliver an action packed, high-tech crime thriller.
This enhanced version of the novel features images, videos and interactive elements.
Discover a brand new storyline in the Watch Dogs universe
- Get to know more about Chicago’s hyperconnected underworld.
- Follow Mick Wolfe, an ex-soldier, as he plunges inside Chicago’s underbelly to seek his revenge and maybe a little more than he bargained for in this brand new techno thriller.
Immersive interactive story
- Access videos and images that giving greater insight into Mick’s story throughout the novel.
- Hack your way into Dedsec’s secret archives and unlock exclusive wallpapers… Are you up to it ?
A high battery drain is often a limiting factor for a great user experience.
With BetterBatteryStats you can analyse the behavior of your phone, find applications causing the phone to drain battery while it is supposed to be asleep and measure the effect of corrective actions:
- Spot drainers based on detailed information about the root cause
- measure the effect of actions to reduce drain, following a simple method
- detect changes in the awake/sleep profile and quickly find the causes (rogue apps)
In other words BetterBatteryStats helps you gettings the best experience with your smartphone.
Please don't use the rating system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact me by e-mail or use the contact information from the about box.
If you experience problems with your superuser app keeping asking to grant su rights don't blame BetterBatterStats but try another superuser app instead.
Keywords: better battery stats, wakelock, kernel wakelock, partial wakelock, reduce battery drain, optimize battery life, save battery, battery drain, saving battery, network stats, alarms, CPU states
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used only for writing dumps to the SD. In case you don't need that feature please feel free to revoke that permission. It won't have any side effect besides disabling that feature
- android.permission.BATTERY_STATS is obviously the permission to access the internal statistics and can not be revoked without making the app unusable (from Kitkat on BBS will have to be installed as a system app to access this permission)
- android.permission.DUMP from Kitkat on BBS can be installed as a system app to access this permission. It is required to access dumpsys without root for a better performance
- android.permission.INTERNET is required to access the online Knowledge-Base. You can revoke this permission
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE This permission can be revoked
- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED is required for cleaning references. Revoking this permission may affect the results of kernel wakelocks and custom reference until new references were saved
- android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE is required to detect when the phone was turned on/off in order to store references for advanced diagnosis
- android.permission.DEVICE_POWER is required to detect when the phone is disconnected from the charger and store the corresponding kernel wakelock reference. Revoking this permission will lead to losing "since unplugged"
- android.permission.BLUETOOTH is required to fix a bug where the communication to the batteryinfo service stops working
- android.permission.READ_LOGS is required to allow logcat dumps to be saved. You can revoke this right and will lose only the ability to save logcats
BetterBatteryStats is open source so you can inspect/review/contribute and submit issues or feature requests. Please check the about dialog for further details.