You can also copy a IP address to your clipboard easily.
By activating the very useful auto-notifier you get a notification if your IP address has changed. A swiss army knife for IT staff.
Also as a special feature you can view your WIFI state (SSID, BSSID, signal strength,.... ) in real time.
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I'm big, easy to read, and I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even helping with taxes. And if you need to quit and go do something else, I'll have it all waiting for you when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You'll never lose track of where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- Swipe memory keys aside if you need more advanced math functions
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus on your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest.
Calculator Plus (C) 2015 Digitalchemy, LLC
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
New! Android Wear and multiple TV platform support.
Built-in web server enables remote control of the app to change record mode settings away from home or for use as a video wall or function as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode keeps playing audio even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen for use as baby monitor.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support including HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Upgrade features include 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
Choose what you prefer for each moment
Simple calculator with the same functionality as a classical desk calculator
- k feature
-Percent Calculation: add, subtract, mark-up/mark-down, % of increase, % against.
-Percent Calculations: add, subtract, % against, % of increase,
-Log, In, Inverse Log, Exponential
-Improper Fraction<>Mixed Number
-Sin, Cos, Tan, & Inverse
-Converts between DEG, RAD, GRAD
-Mean, Sum, Sum of squares, # Elements
-Standard Deviation (sample or population)
Additional Math Functions
-nPr, cPr, x!
-Random Number Generator
NOTE: Read the help for additional information
-Portrait or landscape layout
-Copy to clipboard feature
-Dark or clear background available
-MultiWindow for Samsung devices (where available)
A simple calculator, the display of which indicates expressions and gives easy operation for editing.
The calculator PanecalST includes features below:
*Four arithmetic operations, root, percentages, and tax calculations
*Calculations with parentheses
*Memory, M+, M-, MR, MC
*Scroll up/down lines
*Easy editing by using a cursor operation
*Cut, copy, and paste
*Expressions history and answer history
*Configurable grouping separator and decimal point
Four arithmetic operations:
1 + 2 - 3 × 4 ÷ 5 = 0.6
√( 2 × 2 ) = 2
500 + 20% = 600
500 - 20% = 400
500 × 20% = 100
100 ÷ 500% = 20
500 Tax+= 525
525 Tax-= 500
( 1 + 2 ) × ( 3 + 4 ) = 21
( 1 + 2 ) ( 3 + 4 ) ( 5 + 6 ) = 231
Grouping separator and decimal point:
123,456,789.1 + 0.02 = 123,456,789.12
123.456.789,1 + 0,02 = 123.456.789,12
(Depends on setting)
APPSYS does not accept responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on the software or materials published on this site.
Combining basic calculator functions and colorful design, solving math equations will never be boring!
Choose from four different themes: floral, sparkly jewels, animal prints, and gradient red. Change from
one design to another by swiping the screen in any direction!
Who thought math could be this fashionable?
♥ Perfect for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
♥ Simple layout and chic designs
♥ Swipe function to change themes
♥ Four available themes: Animal Prints, Floral, Gradient Red and Sparkly Jewels
♥ Includes basic calculator functions like percent, memory buttons, and negative/positive button
Made with practicality in mind, Daily Calculator is a simple and easy calculator app, ideal for your everyday use.
It is easy to use with large buttons, clean and stylish design, and provides the basic functionalities most people need for daily calculations.
For example, Daily Calculator is perfect in situations such as adding up receipts, calculating taxes or discounts when shopping, doing homework study for school, some calculation at your workplace, or even when you calculate a tip at restaurants.
*This is a free version of Daily Calculator, which displays ad at the bottom of the screen. Ad-free version is also available.
- Beautiful, simple and stylish design
- Easy to use with large buttons to minimize errors
- Option to choose from 3 keypad layouts (Standard / Stylish / Ergonomic)
- Option to choose from 12 themes (Material - Indigo, Red, Green, Amber, Pink, Brown / Original - Black, White, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow)
- Option to turn on/off vibration on touch
- Option to turn on/off memory buttons
- Displays calculation history
- Displays calculated expression
- Percentage calculation available
- Backspace button to delete the last digit to correct a simple mistake
- Backspace button can also clear all by pressing and holding it
- Copies calculated result to clipboard by touching the display area
- Supports both portrait and landscape mode
- Displays operator symbols during calculation
- Displays your calculations with thousand separators to make it easy to read
If you find a bug or have any suggestion for improvement, please feel free to contact me at: email@example.com
You can also check the news and updates for Daily Calculator on my website: http://www.tricolorcat.com
Daily Calculator is introduced on Intellectuapp.com as one of the best calculator apps:
- Revised the icon design
- Added a function to copy the result to clipboard by touching the display area
- Modified some behavior of percentage calculation
- Updated to support Chinese/Russian languages
- Added sub-display area to show the calculated expression
- Updated to support Roboto font for earlier versions of OS
- Added "Share" option
- Added "Contact by email" option
- Added percentage calculation button
- Added "Standard" keypad layout
- Updated to support Hindi language
- Modified ads to be discreet and match its color with the selected theme
- Updated to support Japanese/German/Spanish/French languages
- Added backspace button(delete the last digit / press and hold to clear all)
- Added a feature to display operator symbols
- Changed icon
- Added option to turn on/off vibration on touch
- Revised to support lower versions of OS
- Added Feedback link to Settings menu
[Daily Calculator is reviewed on these sites]
- GizmodoEditor.com (English): http://gizmoeditor.blogspot.ca/2014/08/calculator-for-android-keeps-it-simple.html
- Intellectuapp.com (English): http://www.intellectuapp.com/2014/11/app-of-day-daily-calculator-free-simple.html
- Appliv (Japanese): http://android.app-liv.jp/001741373
- AndroidView (Japanese): http://androidview.jp/archives/10544
- Androider.jp (Japanese): https://androider.jp/official/app/0e098538a05b28c7
- GetJar (English): http://www.getjar.mobi/mobile/830937/Daily-Calculator-Simple-and-Easy-for-google-nexus-one
- AndroidPIT (English): http://www.androidpit.com/app/com.tricolorcat.calculator
- AppBrain (English): http://www.appbrain.com/app/daily-calculator-free-simple/com.tricolorcat.calculator
- FileDir.com (English): http://filedir.com/android/productivity/daily-calculator-free-simple-10692508.html
New: Multi-window mode for Samsung Galaxy Note!
Limitations of this Free release: This free release displays ADs and miss some features like ability to recompute the whole history list when one history item is modified...
Fully customizable: font size, widget mode, show/hide memory buttons... Make it yours!
Online tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6A4F38BB80BDC248
Learn tips & tricks from the official page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Calculator-Mem/559361640797712
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/amwebexpert
Some of the available features:
- Percentage usefull feature for computing tips and taxes
- Tablet support (even support for multiple windows mode on the Galaxy Note tablet)
- Adjustable results history panel height
- Haptic feedbacks can be turned On / Off (see preferences)
- Always round amounts by setting number of decimals to 2
- Customizable larger fonts for elderly and visually impaired
- Calculation history and memory (select result, formula, copy to clipboard...)
- Digit grouping
- Landscape mode
- Can be used as an office calculator mode
- No Ads displayed / No internet access
- More widget templates and color choices
- You can change the height of the history panel
- Calculation history always saved (survive device reboot)
- And more...
"Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)"
M+, M-, MR, MS...
Supports percent calculation, constant calculation, repeat and exponential, and interest calculation. Features memory functionality and the ability to display and save formulas.
All calculation results are saved, and past formulas can be viewed at any time.
Anything entered is saved when the app quits, so the app resumes where you left off.
The widget can be used to perform the app functions on the home screen.
Percent calculations make calculating sales tax easy.
*Can be changed through Settings.
Constant calculations follow the Casio-style.
After inputting the desired number, tap the desired operator twice to set it as the constant.
Ex) When you want to constantly add 100
[Compound Interest Calculation]
Ex) When calculating the yearly maturity on 0.5% (after tax) of $10,000 deposited yearly.
This calculator does not support function operations.
Uses Sharp-style calculation formulas.
* Some use Casio-style.
* Calculator is free, however ads can be disabled by purchasing the Hide Ads Plugin.
- Usable from the home widget
- Saves entries even when closed mid-calculation
- Press and hold the result to copy to clipboard
- Input up to 12 digits
- Usable portrait or landscape
- Tap the DEL key to delete 1 character
- Hold the DEL key to clear the entry
- Tap the C/CE key to clear the entry
- Hold the C/CE to clear everything
- Designed for tablets
- Displays history
- Saves history
- Customizable themes
- Customizable fonts
- Customizable layouts
- Customizable display
- Set the rounding of decimals
- Set the rounding place of decimals
- Vibrates when the widget is tapped
- Constant calculation (Casio-style)
Made in Japan.
© woodsmall inc.
You can change the design.
It is not suited to difficult calculation because it is ease of use-oriented.
(Example of the use of two-screen calculator)
If you want to compare.
Once when re-calculated calculated from for confirmation.
Save a number, when you use it to call later.
Calc is displayed when you input the data.
Calc directly input the method by tapping
Calc Tap result e.g. *1.5 % BIN,OCT,HEX etc
・Copy calc result
・Copy from other app
・Start other calc
Can add a new calculation screen by pressing the volume button of the mobile.
・Typing calc Game..
Enter the number using a calculator.
・Setting Currency rate β,Function..
Expanding the area allowed calculation calculator
※Pay version:No ads display calc
The calculator's list is as follows:
1. Normal Calculator
- Squares, parentheses, arithmetic operations, all support!
2. Units Converter
- Width, length, weight, volume, temperature, pressure, speed, fuel consumption, amount of data, all support!
3. Currency Converter
- Support of the dollar, euro, yen, yuan, including 90 world currencies!
4. GPA Calculator
- You can calculate your GPA easily!
5. Woman Calculator
- Through the menstrual cycle, ovulation can be calculated!
6. Health Calculator
- Body mass index (BMI), basal metabolic rate (BMR) can be measured!
7. Anniversary Calculator
- You can calculate your precious anniversary easily!
8. Car Calculator
- Fuel economy, and the expected cost of fuel can be measured!
9. Financial Calculator
- Unit price can be measured!
- Discount calculator is also supported!
★ TOP PRODUCTIVITY APPS WORLDWIDE
AirCalc is the only floating calculator for Android
AirCalc allows you to keep your calculator above any running applications. Enjoy the desktop experience on your device!
Like your desktop calculator, you can move, resize and even minimize AirCalc.
Best Calculator application with latest features. You will love it!
To switch between the simple and advanced view, just swipe your finger to the left or right on the keypad.
● Features :
☆ ABSOLUTELY FREE
☆ Fully floating
☆ Hide/Resize support
☆ Full Copy/Paste integration
☆ Full transparency/opacity support
☆ Multiple instance support
☆ Advanced features (sin, cos, log, square root...)
☆ Quick Hide (double tap on the title bar)
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Finally! A perfect and clear calculator!" - Julie
"Simple and efficient! Best calculator ever!" - Jimmy
"Awesome Very nice simple calculator." - Paul
★ ★ ★ If you have any request or question on the app, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond personally to every single email we receive ★ ★ ★
*** SEE OUR OTHER FLOATING APPS! ***
Tags: calculator, aircalc, divide, multiply, addition, substraction. add, best, substract, calculator, school, back to school, calculate, calculation, calculator, clear, top utility app, productivity
Our versatile calculator app allows you to:
• Choose between a basic calculator or scientific calculator with more than 30 scientific operations
• View and edit a history of your calculations on the History Tab
• View an equation of your current calculations
• Calculate with accuracy to more than 75 significant digits
• Use parenthesis and nested parenthesis in your calculations
We wrote Calculator to be the perfect calculator for budding math students and professionals alike.
A single slider acts as a selector for the CIDR, the netmask, and to scale the # of hosts needed in your subnet network.
The application is useful for subnetting a router in tandem with an Android web browser or just for educational purposes. Education is emphasized by real time updating of network, broadcast, netmask, first and last address of the subnet, and the number of usable IPs in several different formats (dotted-decimal, hexadecimal, octal, decimal, binary and decimal). Also there are basic notes.
There is real time updating of output as you change values and move the slider to change the netmask/mask bit. Touching the output will cycle through several different formats. Long presses will enable menus for copying to the clipboard.
IPv4 functionality is finished.
No ads nor special permissions required! Also, this subnet calculator does not suffer from the common "there's no dot on my number keyboard" problem.
Please email me at: email@example.com