Currently supports Latin, and soon Deutsch, Español, Esperanto, Français, and Italiano.
Requires the Librarium II Latin Text Reader (you will be prompted at installation).
BitKnights makes quality apps for people who love or use languages. That's why we have been developing this app for 5 years now, and will continue to do so in the future. Our Esperanto English Dictionary & Translator is an easy to use, lightning fast, user friendly dictionary with a huge database. Lightning fast translates from english to esperanto and esperanto to english.
- Voice pronunciation and input
- More than 24,000 translation pairs
- Quick search while typing (accentuation independent)
- Detailed view of the chosen word with phrases and synonyms
- Word-tap: you can tap on any word in the detailed view, to find its translations
- Speech in detailed view: clicking on any word will pronounce you the selected word or phrase
- Copy in detailed view: long tapping on any word will copy the word or phrase
- Integrated Google/Bing Translate (Internet connection is required!)
- Integrated Wiki search (Internet connection is required!)
- History & Favorites
- Moon Reader and FBReader translate support
- Translate by Share functionality: translate easily by sharing words with the dictionary from other apps.
- Translate from Clipboard notification bar: translate easily by enabling notification bar copying text to the clipboard and tapping on the notification bar.
If you like our app, please review it.
This is an upgraded version of Librarium, with frequent word lists and flashcard support.
v1.01 More default words.
Simply tap a word, and its online definition is displayed, and copied to a local database for faster lookup next time. Edit the definitions as you like, and add your own pages of Latin text. Includes a few texts.
v1.12 Screen on option.