Manual control? Why does Samsung cripple the camera on S5 by not releasing camera2 Api for S5? Have tried other apps, this still better than it was, despite the lack of manual control, which isn't the Devs fault. Would be useful if the level indicator included front-back as well as left-right. At least one competitor does, so is possible.
Back up to 4*s Everything bad I'd mentioned in a previous review appears to have been fixed. Still need to explore more before going all the way back up to 5*s.
Hate the update. The main thing I hate since the update is that the controls, like the zoom, cover part of the photo. Also dislike how the zoom works now. Please change this! Not user-friendly at all.
Touch to shoot not work properly After update, the screen still not full, no option for that thing, and i have an issue with touch screen to shoot, that not working. I have send device information via email, please fix, thanks (UPDATE 6.0.6) - Touch screen to shoot still not working.
It's not bad. But I get better results with the stock camera that came with my S7.
We're beta testers! Since completely revamping the app a couple weeks ago, we're all beta testers. Yay.
- fix tap to shoot crash
- set toolbar opacity
- set flash sync (camera2 only)
- gallery shows mini thumbnails
- fix for touch to shoot on frontcam
- fix some buttons not pressing
- fix for histogram / green burst photos
Camera ZOOM FX 6.0 Out Now!
- Huge update for Camera ZOOM FX fans!
- Faster, more powerful, material interface!!
- Full Camera API2 support!
- Set ISO, focus distance, exposure, shutter speed
- Photo geotagger built-in (extra permission)