Nice ui but... Can't change iso, shutter speed (api2 is enabled). Used to be able to change them with previous versions.
Touch to shoot not work properly After update, the screen still not full, no option for that thing, and i have an issue with touch screen to shoot, that not working, but when i hold, it's work, but just once shoot, hold again nothing happen.
My phone also running on Android lollipop, but why I can't use Set ISO,focus distance, exposure and shutter Speed?
HD burst mode is very slow! Able to delete one photo at a time? Battery killer?
Needs a toggle to disable auto-rotation. 90% of my portait shots come out in landscape and I have to keep retaking them.
Using Galaxy Note 5. Crash when using "Touch Screen to Shoot ". Using Galaxy Note 4. Crash when saving on ext. SD selected. Fix it pls.
- set toolbar opacity
- set flash sync (camera2 only)
- gallery shows mini thumbnails
- fix for touch to shoot on frontcam
- fix some buttons not pressing
- fix for histogram / green burst photos
Camera ZOOM FX 6.0 Out Now!
- Huge update for Camera ZOOM FX fans!
- Faster, more powerful, material interface!!
- Full Camera API2 support!
- Set ISO, focus distance, exposure, shutter speed (Lollipop only)
- Photo geotagger built-in (extra permission)