Unable SD storage S7 edge Something so simply as changing the storage destination is so unintuitive and in the end the app could not save in the SD card. Other free apps are more user friendly. I wasted my money.
A Versatile Camera Application Over the years I have used Camera ZOOM FX on many phones. It has always been better than the stock camera. My only complaint is that there are so many wonderful features that I just don't have time to try. The use of Camera2 API and RAW in the new release add a great way to use this flexible application. The application authors have done a good job in keeping up with the new cellphones and their quirks. My photos are now stored on my SDCARD. Saves my limited main memory.
Freezing after latest update. Hmmm. After the latest update it hasn't worked once. Freezes every time I open it. Usually just a black screen. Specs, lg g3 d852 running Marshmallow.
No shutter speed control Not even the paid version allows for shutter speed on a LG G3. 👎
Ok, use to be better Used to be very good, now it's very laggy (Nexus 6)
Takes some getting used to bit it seems to be great
Camera ZOOM FX 6.2.5 Released!
- More translation improvements for many languages!
- Improved translations
- Incognito mode is now language neutral
- Uses new Android 6.0 runtime permissions - if you have Android 6.0+ you now accept only the permissions you need after installing - so location and audio are now optional.
- Improved Japanese and Russian translations
- Re-implemented hardware front flash for devices which support