Error code=1 "Failed to connect to android camera (error code=1)." And it keeps taking pictures with that message on screen! It was a good app once, now it's a load of crap... Too many updates and it keeps gettimg worse. :(
Fast and snappy I love this app. I used it on several devices up until now and it works great. I love the ability to shoot when pressing the volume key or when the camera is stable. It could use some improvements in the HDR mode to make it work faster.
Hdr mode no longer working When the new version came out HDR mode was working on my Galaxy s2, now it double beeps when taking a photo and only the first photo is saved, but even that doesn't save every time. Also option to turn on or off Camera 2 mode has gone
Used to be good Purchased cards and tap to choose one and nothing happens. Sent developer email and no response.
Auto focus doesn't work More stable since recent update but keep getting error code=1 when using auto focus, works fine in other focus modes
Very nice The clarity and depth of photos are way better than the default app on my One X, Nexus 4, Moto X Play or my regular digital camera. I don't use most of the fancy effects but it's nice to have them. This app is wonderful.
Camera ZOOM FX v6.1.0
- RAW Capture for supported devices!
- Fix for incorrect flash at startup/focus
- Fix for timelapse gifs on custom folders
- Fix for touch to shoot with stable shot
- Other fixes
- fix tap to shoot crash
Camera ZOOM FX 6.0 Out Now!
- Huge update for Camera ZOOM FX fans!
- Faster, more powerful, material interface!!
- Full Camera API2 support!
- Set ISO, focus distance, exposure, shutter speed
- Photo geotagger built-in (extra permission)