Unable to use full resolution The app has cool features, however, it won't use the full resolution of the camera. This happens on Xperia Z5 running Marshmallow.
The first. The only. This was one of the first apps I ever bought and I haven't regretted it for a second! The camera app you need to leave the other one in the dust!
Settings menu Give the option to change the opacity for the settings menu they pull you out of taking a picture just to change a shooting mode. I would like to still see the subject while changing settings.
Hate the update! I used to make beautiful, sharp photos with the zoom function. However, since the update they are blurry. Please advise!
Lag In new version, when histogram on, camera very lag to use.
Gallery button missing Still missing after update on xperia z3
Camera ZOOM FX 6.1.8
- Fix for burst mode in custom folder
- Fix for missing gallery button on some devices
- Fix for flipped FX shots on frontcam
- Fix for raw
- You can now PRINT your photos from the in-built gallery / edit screens!!
- Added Camera2 support to some new devices!
- New strategy to disable shutter sound in settings (if current option fails)
- Fix for startup / frontcam on some devices