Invaders from space are approaching the earth and you must blast them out of the sky. If any of the invaders land on Earth, then it's game over. Use the meteors as shields from the enemy onslaught. Take out the flying saucers for extra fire power. Hold out as long as you can from wave after wave of the enemy onslaught. Save the Earth!
- Aliens are worth 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 or 60 points each depending on row (10 is lowest row & 60 is highest row).
- Flying Saucers are worth 500 points each & will either give double fire power or take it away from you.
- Meteors are worth 5 points each, but any that survive until the end of the level will give 1000 points each.
- A bonus ship is awarded at 10,000 points.
- You can play with a touch screen/accelerometer, keyboard or joystick/joypad.
- Single fire will fire one shot for each button press. You have to release the button to fire again.
- Auto-fire will automatically keep on firing your weapon over and over .
- If you are using a device with an accelerometer, then you control the ship by holding the screen flat above the ground and tilting the device left or right. The more tilted it is, the faster the player's ship will move.
- The author spent a lot of time writing the game. To be able to offer a free version for you, the game works off a coin based system. Go to the coin menu, watch an ad and get coins. Use the coins to play the game. This replaces any annoying ads that may be onscreen during the game. To watch an ad, you need to be connected to the internet. If the ad doesn't play, try again later. It's probably the server or internet. If you don't want to watch the ads, then there is an option to get unlimited coins there as well.
- You start the game using either 1 or 2 coins.
- 1 Coin: Single shots. The player ship always fire 1 shot at a time.
- 2 Coins: Duel shots. If you destroy the flying saucer, the player ship will fire 2 shots at a time.
- You can choose to use the accelerometer/touchscreen or keyboard/joystick.
- Accelerometer/touchscreen: Has onscreen virtual buttons to press.
- Keyboard/joystick: Use keys on the keyboard to control the ship or plug in a joystick. The joystick supports both modes (analog and digital). Digital mode is when the ship moves at the same speed all of the time. Analog mode is when the ship will move faster if you press the joystick farther (this is also the mode for the accelerometer). Navigating though the menus is done in digital mode so if it doesn't seem to work, you may need to press the 'mode' button on the joystick.
- Move your ship left or right firing up at the bombardiers.
- Press the fire button to shoot lasers.
- Destroy all of the aliens and a new wave comes up.
- Occasionally, a flying saucer will appear at the top of the screen.
- If the bombardiers get to the bottom of the screen or if the player looses all of his ships, then the game is over.
As with any game, the faster your device the better it will work. All Android devices are not equal. Cheap or older Android devices do not play back all games at a steady framerate. They are just to slow. If a game seems too slow on your device, it's not the game but your device that is the problem. This requires Android OS 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (API 14) or newer to play. If you have an older device then it'd probably be too slow to run anyways so this is limited to OS 4.0 or newer.
They should all be fixed...knock on wood.