The Young Marines Promotion Application. This is an application (app) that details what every Young Marine will need to achieve for promotion to the next rank. This Application has (6) specific areas it will focus on to enhance Young Marine, Registered Adult and parental knowledge.
If you experience any issues with this app, please contact the application developer at: email@example.com.
Young Marine Leadership School Requirements:
• What School Directors need to look for in Young Marine Record books when selecting Young Marines to attend their school(s).
• Young Marine requirements to attend a local Junior Leadership Course (JLS)
• Young Marine requirements to attend a National or local Senior Leadership School (SLS)
• A guideline for Registered Adults and Parents to ensure that Young Marines adhere to the National Headquarters promotion guidelines.
• Promotion Requirements for the Young Marine ranks of Young Marine Recruit to Young Marine Master Gunnery Sergeant.
Awards Chart & Manual:
• To better facilitate to Registered Adults, Young Marines and Parents what requirements must be met for a specific award.
• A great guideline for all Commanders from Division down to Unit. This chart will help show the lowest issuing authority for each award.
• A clickable awards chart
Physical fitness Testing (PFT):
• This app shows the score chart for all ranks and ages for all (9) PFT sections.
Young Marines Creed and Obligation:
• A study guide for Young Marines and Registered Adults to learn the Young Marines Creed and Obligation.
Registered Adult Code of Conduct Card (RACC):
• The guidelines that all Registered Adults must follow when enrolled in the Young Marines program.
• A resource for all Young Marines to learn more about what a registered Adult must know to be in the program.