Play a song at random as your alarm from a playlist created with your favorite songs using this alarm clock app.
Songs are selected at random from day to day, so wake up feeling excited every day.
- Alarms can be set by date or day of the week.
- The alarms can be turned off by the press of a button, swiping, or calculation.
- Alarm songs gradually increase in volume with the fade-in effect, meaning no surprises in the morning with sudden, loud sounds.
- Vibration function included.
- Select from 16,777,216 different colors to change the color of the app.
■ How to Use
- How to create a music playlist
1) Tap "Edit Playlist" found on each Alarm Settings screen.
2) A list of playlists and artists will be displayed.
Tap the songs you would like to add to your playlist from the Artists list.
Swipe the Playlist screen and tap the "Save" button to save the playlist.
3) Return to the Alarm Settings screen, set your alarm time, and tap the "Save" button to finish setting up your alarm.
- To change colors, tap "︙" at the top-right of the screen after booting the app and then "Select Color".
- Delete by swiping to the side
- Tap and hold the alarms displayed on the app home screen to rearrange them.
Devices Tested On
Google Pixel 3 (Android 9 (Pie))
ASUS Zenfone 3 (Android 8 (Oreo))
ASUS ZenPad 10 (Android 7 (Nougat))
Huawei dtab Compact d-02H Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)