It has the following features:
- Check PNR status of your Indian Railways train ticket
- Check PNR status of all printable tickets from your IRCTC account
- Train schedule from train name or train number (including train name search and automatic save of all train schedules)
- Train map
- Trains between stations (with an option to display seat availability of all matching trains in the same page)
- Seat availability
- Running status of a train
- Arrivals and departures at a station
- Fare enquiry
- Display and save your IRCTC e-ticket/electronic reservation slip (ERS). This can also be shown to the TTE as a valid ticket with any of the recognised ID cards. Long press on a PNR and tap on "Get e-ticket/ERS" to use this option.
- Train status map
You can also enter your IRCTC username and password and it will get the ticket status of all printable tickets from your IRCTC account. All communication with your username and password is fully encrypted with SSL, RSA and/or AES encryption methods.
- saves PNR status of all tickets automatically
- save one pair of IRCTC username and password to avoid entering it repeatedly (this is saved on your phone in the app's data folder)
- saves IRCTC e-ticket automatically
- displays train arrival and departure timings for each ticket
- view status of several tickets at once
- saves train schedule automatically so it can be viewed even if network is not available
This application is for users of the Indian Railways train network only. This does not support railways of other countries.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways. Although we try our best to ensure that nothing undesirable happens with your account, we do not guarantee it and we are not liable for any action our app makes.
This App will check the PNR status of the Passengers from the Android mobile. Indian Railway PNR Status - Will check the PNR status of the Passengers from the Android mobile
1) Pnr enquiry, pnr tracking, sharing pnr via SMS, Email, pnr alarm to notify the status change of the ticket
2) Train schedule with save option
3) Finding all the trains between two railway stations including support fir Via stations option to get indirect trains between two stations. One can add various concession to the search.
4) Seat availability with and without class information with sms/email share option. Seat availability can also be found without train number.
5) Train fare across various categories
6) Spot your train with Train live status and Train Alarm. Find the expected arrival and departure of the train. Also set an alarm and get updated information automatically.
7) Station arrival and departure. Find status of all the trains passing through a station.
8) View train route and location on google maps
9) Get free apps from Google Play Store
10) Seath/Berth map
11) Easy share via sms/email of pnr, availability etc.
- Planning a trip, tracking your reservation status, want to know whether your train is on time. You can do all these with our new and fresh of the oven app - "Indian Railway App - Disha" right of your phone whenever and wherever you want.
- Beautiful and neat UI
- Track multiple PNR for status change
- No captcha needed to see train live status and arrival departure of trains
- Support for both portrait and landscape mode
- Support for top level action bar for older android versions
- Autocomplete options for train name and number, train stations along with station codes
- Share train planning information easily and conviniently
- PNRs, past train searches etc gets automatically saved. No need to remember station code, train names and pnr numbers
- Easy to navigate from searching trains to availability with pre-filled input fields
- Follow the error messages in red to fix some input fields for getting correct results
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any problems. We cannot reach out if you are having problems and leave a review on the market. We will need more info to identify the symptoms and will be glad to work the problem out.
Enjoy the ease with which you can plan your trip right off of your fingertips. Have a safe trip!
We are not affiliated, endorsed,or in any way officially connected with Indian Railways or IRCTC. We give no assurance or warranty that information on this app is current, and take no responsibility for matters arising from changed circumstances or other information or material which may affect the accuracy or currency of information on this app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.
Feature graphic by Eric Parker http://www.flickr.com/photos/ericparker/2198352904/sizes/l/
PNR Status Enquiry is best android application to get current or latest PNR status details.
What is PNR? - It is Passenger Name Record. (Aviation / Travel) The unique alphanumeric identifier for each booking.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways.
We love to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please write to email@example.com
TAG: PNR, PNR status, PNR checker, PNR Status Online
This application is brought to you totally free with the help of s few ads. Thank you for your understanding.
ixigo PNR Status reads PNR messages for flights & trains from your messages inbox and helps you view, manage and track your trip status. It alerts you on changes in booking status (e.g. going from Wait-listed to Confirmed), train status (Train delays and cancellations), flight status (flight delays) and even reminds you when the flight web check-in opens. ixigo PNR Status helps travelers save time by getting all relevant trip notifications in one really simple app. And if your PNRs aren’t in your SMS box, you can add them manually too!
ixigo PNR Status's top features:
- Automatic trip PNR identification
- Review your trip status
- PNR Status alerts
- Train Delay alerts
- Flight Delay alerts
- Flight web check-in alerts
- Paperless Boarding for Trains
- Paperless Entry to Airports
- See all your PNRs in one screen
We are continuously improving, and hence your feedback will be very useful. So please send bugs, feature-requests & thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org
* PNR Status
* Train Search
* Seat Availability (For trains running from Major Stations)
* Seat Availability (Between any two stations)
* New Train Number finder
* Arrival & Departure
* Train Running Status
* Seat Upgrade Status
* Fare Enquiry (Much Requested by Users :) )
PNR stands for Passenger Name Record
Whenever you reserve ticket for a train journey, you will be given a Ten-digit number.This number is generated by taking into account of the name of the passenger, journey details, and the details of travel agent and the booking agent. All these factors help in generating an alpha numeric 10 digit number which is used during enquiry.
★ Share Fare Enquiry ,Seat availability, Train schedule,etc... details via email to your friends
★ Know PNR Status & maintain PNR History
★ Offline feature- load last successful pnr status
★ Find trains by number,name,station,etc..
★ Improved Find Trains [between stations]
★ Special/Holiday Trains
★ Cancelled and diverted train list.
★ Book Tickets By IRCTC
★ Seat Availability
★ Train Fare Enquiry
★ Arrivals / Departures
★ Train Schedule
★ Train Running Status
★ Favorite Trains
★ Facilitate to share travel details with friends and family members.
1. Know PNR Status - Get latest PNR status & other related details. Quick access to load last successed PNR status & view PNR history without internet connectivity(offline). Also clear/flush out-dated PNR details.
2. Find Trains [between stations] - Get detailed list of trains running between two stations. Easy access to other features such as Train Schedule, Train Running Status, Seat Availability & Fare Enquiry.
3. PNR History - One tap to get list of all searched PNRs.
4. Special/Holiday Trains - Now it is even more easy to get list of special or holiday trains.
5. Cancelled/Exceptional trains: Due to unexpected condition it may possible that your train route is cancelled. So check list before travelling.
6. Book Tickets By IRCTC - It is quick link access to IRCTC portal.
7. Seat Availability - Easiest way to search available seats, we provide an automated functionality to get detailed list of trains for your journey.
8. Train Fare Enquiry - Find best suitable travel option, available concessions & fare details. Option to monitor train list easily.
9. Arrivals / Departures - Get list of incoming & outgoing trains at particular station within specified time period.
10. Train Schedule - Just enter train name/number & get train schedule.
11. Train Running Status - The most frequent & helpful feature to get live train running status.
12. Favorite Trains - it facilitate to add your trains to favorite train list from anywhere within app.
* Refer to legend to know codes and it's description.
What you feel ! give your valuable feedback & rate us.
We heartily appreciate our user's suggestions.
also report bugs/errors for improvement if any. email@example.com
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways.
TAG: PNR, train running status, train, rail, Indian rail, IRCTC, ticket, arrival, departure, fare, schedule, ticket booking, inquiry, cancelled/exceptional/diverted trains, special/holiday trains
Amaze your co travelers by telling them "Hmmmm.. we are running twenty minutes late", without looking outside!
You can also add home screen widgets for ultra-quick, one-touch access to train, station & PNR status and time tables (since v5.4).
Time Tables are cached offline for quick rechecking, for up to one month.
Featuring the handy berth & seat calculator (since v4.1): for the times when you want to quickly know whether its an lower berth or an aisle seat...
Note: 'Launch Map'- launches the default android 'Maps' application which can show the exact location of the train on Google Maps. Please note: this will work only if the 'Maps' application and location features are available on your device; these are pre-installed on most android phones and tablets.
Dont wait to know the status of your ticket.
Please note that the PNR status is being queried by this app via the Indian Railways server and the availability of information is dependent on that server.
Do share this app with your friends and do rate.
Fixed: Due to change in IRCTC app was not working from 21st Jan 2014. It is fixed now. Thanks for your support
Now Check Running Status of your train! It allows you to check the running time of any train for the station.
Book tickets through your mobile (with remember username & password option)!!! And Get automatically notified about your Railway waiting list status. PNR Status notifier helps your to check status using PNR and also keeps you informed of the waiting list status at an interval that you can configure. So stop worrying about your waiting list status and enjoy your travel.
Please don't under rate us if you find any issues instead feel free to drop a mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your support!!!
The Interface is really simple and it give your PNR status in less than a minute. And above all it is free :-)
This application has the following features:
- Check PNR(Passenger Name Record) status of your Indian Railways train ticket
- Get latest PNR status & other related details
- Displays train number, train name, boarding date, Boarding point, Time, Booking status, Current status etc.
- Displays train arrival and departure timings for each ticket
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways.
** Winner of the 2013 Mobby's Award for the best app. **
Remember the last time you tried finding train tickets and how long and difficult the process was to find the right train or fare? Finding which days a train runs on, or which class to choose, or to find availability, PNR status, routes or accurate fares is now easier! Indian rail & trains app uses the power of India’s leading trip planning site, ixigo.com to search across all train information and routes in India, with comprehensive data and an awesome user experience across all mobile devices!
With Indian rail & trains app, you can:
- Search for trains between destinations by simply typing the name of the stations / cities / towns
- Check Train availability 6 days prior and post the desired date
- Check real-time availability for over 2500+ trains running under the Indian Railways
- Find trains with train numbers and names
- Trains running status
- Rate & review trains
- Browse through routes of multiple trains to choose the most convenient option
- Receive quick PNR status updates
- Explore seat/berth maps to find convenient seats
- Get real time running status of trains
- Add trains to your Favourites to create a ready reference to plan your trip
- Redirect to IRCTC Official app for bookings
This app covers all major trains in India, including:
- Shatabdi Express Trains
- Rajdhani Express Trains
- Duronto Express Trains
- Garib Rath Trains
- Jan Shatabdi Trains
- Inter-city Trains
- Superfast Trains
- Select Passenger Trains
- Coming Soon: Local MEMU / EMU Trains, Suburban Trains
Finds availability and status for all coach classes : Sleeper (SL), Third AC (3 AC), Second AC (2 AC), First AC (1 AC), Chair Car (CC) etc.
- Northern Railway (NR), Southern Railway (SR), Konkan Railway, Eastern Railway (ER), Centrail Railway (CR), Western Railway (WR), and all other railway zones.
Indian rail & trains app provides information of all trains running across India with their current schedules, fares & routes clearly displayed for passengers to make informed decisions while planning their trips. Backed by intelligent technology, the app is very light on the phone’s memory and is available for free!
So leave your train travel worries behind with Indian rails & trains app, brought to you by ixigo.com!
Disclaimer: This app relies on public information available on relevant websites that you choose to access, at will, through the app. By using it, you are responsible for any legal implications that may arise from such usage. You'll need to visit IRCTC official website / app to make your bookings.
1) Train Schedule with Save Option
2) Pnr enquiry, pnr tracking, share pnr information via SMS, Email, Whatsapp etc.
3) Seat Availability with SMS option. Supports Quick Availability if you know the Train Number.
4) Find all the trains for any day between two railway stations. Also supports Via Station option that can help you get indirect trains between two stations.
4) Train Fare
5) Train Live Status (Expected Arrival / Departure)
6) Passingby Trains (Trains arriving and departing at a railway station in the next few hours)
7) Book Tickets via IRCTC mobile site with an option to auto login
8) View Train Route and Train Live Status on Google Maps
9) Easy Share Option (SMS, Email etc) for Train Schedule, PNR and Train Live Status
10) Save Information like PNR, Train Schedule
11) Download Cool FreeApps using Google Play Store
12) Get information about special trains and cancelled trains
13) Store User Preferences about Travel Class, Fare Concession and Age of the Passenger
14) Seat / Berth Map
- Indian Rail App provides Ease of Use, Navigation across pages and Rich User Interface
- Track Waitlisted PNR's for status changes
-Can search all the pages by both Train Number or Name (partial or complete)
-Find Indirect Trains between stations by specifying Via Station
-Convenient way to save and share information.
-Autocomplete options available for all the indian railway stations
-Provides easy access to the irctc mobile site for ticket booking with an option to auto login
-Supports both Portrait and Landscape modes
-Supports Action Bar on Older Android versions providing a consistent UI
Tips to Use the App
-Don't need to remember train names or numbers. Search can be done using train number or name(partial or complete) on all the pages.
-Swipe the Home Screen left and right to access more information. Save username and password credentials for your irctc mobile site to enable auto login
-Don't need to remember indian railways station names. Auto complete option available.
-Clicking the App Icon(in the action bar) on any page navigates back to the home page. Especially useful when you are booking tickets via irctc mobile site
-Use back button for tracking waitlisted PNR's
-Table Rows are clickable and can be used to get detailed information
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to irctc or indian railways and there are no warranties associated with the app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.
More from developer
You can create & save up to 4 combinations of currencies...and you know, it will refresh them all when you open up the app. Its great, is'nt? :-)
Use yourself extensively and share with your friends & family.
Have a great time.
The currencies are being converted by picking up the latest rates from XE.com.
By installing this app, you accept all our terms & conditions of use as follows:
We (Smart Technologies) are not liable for any loss/damage caused due to any kind of discrepancy in the currency rates, as those are being picked from XE.com
Your device needs to have an internet connection to gather the latest rates.
All the predefined currencies will be set as a default database in your device.