* Event pick list
* Text Cruise Notes/Journal entries
* Photo notes
* Audio notes
* Export text Notes into a file.
* Backup DB
* Restore DB
Touch the Menu key to add a note. The app will automatically save the notes when you go back to the main screen. If you need to make a note of an event that happened in the past, you can set a date, which would be a new date for the record. If the date is not set manually, it would be set automatically as a current date on the device.
Keywords: Cruise notes, vacation diary, trip, journal
With Adventure Note, you will able to track where did you go on your travel. No signing required and all data is stored safe on server.
Or you can use adventure to share your adventure plan with your friends on map, where will you and your friends will go by manually adding places on your map and share it on facebook
NOTE: This app is solely intended for the Samsung Galaxy Note device. Map Note requires S Pen Galaxy Note functionality to function properly.
Giving directions to a destination just got easier. You simply draw your directions over a live map or satellite view and then share those directions via Facebook, email, Handcent, sms, WhatsApp and more!
Map Note for the Galaxy Note has:
*A live Google map and satellite view
*Galaxy Note optimized controls to draw your directions
*Easy Share functionality to share your directions to anyone!
Imagine being able to personalize you birthday party directions or draw out a meeting spot for a specific someone. Map Note lets you do just that! Map Note is perfect for drawing colored paths and highlights on any map. No need to wait for GPS directions - just draw your own. Free yourself of waiting and searching for GPS directions.
Map Note. Your Directions.
Made for S Pen Galaxy Note
Keywords: Galaxy Note, Map, doodle, scribble, sketch, directions
More from developer
************** With Wikipedia geo-localized articles integration ****************
Smart Travel Notes is a multimedia diary that let you annotate your journey, trip, travel. STN organizes your travel in days and let you to:
- create a travel with a name, description, start date and, if you want, end date (changeable)
- save every place you visit, with GPS coordinates, creation time, and change its property (position, name) whatever you want
- take photos, record video and audio notes, write text notes, associated to a place. You can also write a short description for pictures and videos
- share pictures on Facebook and Twitter, with description and comments, Gps coordinates of the media and creation time
- record GPS track of the entire travel and export it as a .kml file (for visualization in Google Earth)
- export the travel as a kmz file, with places and pictures, for a later visualization in Google Earth
- write you travel diary for every day
- (new from 1.5) search and read geo-localized articles from Wikipedia, show them on map and read them by a click on the marker, to know what are the point of interests (POI) around the position of a place
This feature helps us to discover more about the places we visit, because, querying Wikipedia from the current position, we can get a list of the places around us with Wikipedia articles, readable directly in Smart Travel Notes!
- enjoy an ap with art and visual appealing, that fits well from little screens to large/extra large ones!
Please contact me for suggestions and problems (firstname.lastname@example.org)
New 1.5 version available from March, 3rd 2013!
tags: travel, diary, trip, journal, photo, video, log, notes, audio, recorder, gps, maps, route, track, twitter, facebook, share
With L.A.N. you can obtain information and photos of the places around you or of specific points on the map*, independently of your actual position. L.A.N. makes it possible to:
[✔] get pictures from Panoramio
[✔] get places (services, restaurants, hotels, monuments, etc...) from Google Places
[✔] get georeferenced articles from Wikipedia and read them
[✔] save favourites items from Panoramio and Google Places
[✔] disk and ram caching of images, to save Internet traffic
[✔] select contents from Google Places choosing one or more content types (e.g. church, restaurants, etc) from a list; to open the list of types, long press on 'Google Places' button
[✔] from options, decide the number of results from a query you can get; choose the radius of a search from actual centered point
Enjoy with L.A.N.!
*Google Maps API V2 supported