Record and share the comments about the places you visited.
Listen for experienced users advice to choose the right way to go.
Walk and listen stories about the sights you are passing by.
Record your route for not to get lost in unfamiliar place.
Make the shots during a trip to play them afterward in sequence of your route.
And only price for the services is non annoying location based ads activating by your demand.
Wherever you go!
1) Add posts to your diary
2) Each post can have text and images
3) Edit and delete posts
4) Share single posts with your friends and family by email
5) Organise posts in trips
5) Create and manage separate trips
6) Export, backup and import data to your SD card
7) Change colors of your diary
8) Add a description to each image
9) Export your diaries as Open Office word document
This app will not allow you to:
1) Add videos and maps to your posts (not yet!)
2) Share your posts on social networks
--> Please note that you currently can't synchronise your diaries with your other devices. Use the "export" and "import" functions to migrate your data from your old to your new device.
Your data is yours and yours only.
Did you enjoy using 'Travel Diary' on your trip? How could I improve it? Please get in touch!
Here are my checklists (to do, to pack lists) to make sure everything is organized and packed.
These lists are based on my past experience and proved to be valuable many times.
* Add your own items
* Hide unneeded items
* Hide ready items
* Item notes
With ability to create multiple lists - you can easily create lists for different types of travel plans. Customize it to your preference. UNLIMITED lists are supported.
PLEASE NOTE: All the features listed in the description are INCLUDED with the purchase. The in-app purchase option is used only if you want to purchase additional templates (in addition to travel list). The app does NOT need internet connection. Your privacy is guaranteed. We back our app with 100% refund ANYTIME beyond the refund window. If you are not satisfied for any reason, just send us an email.
New Features! - Tablet support. Quick navigation - just swipe right to reveal the left pane. "Quick add" features. You can add notes, quantity and an additional measurement. Auto sort ability. Checkout more features below.
- Tablet support.
- Quick navigation. For small screen devices, just swipe right to reveal the left pane.
- Create new lists from factory templates in minutes.
- Add/Edit or delete lists/items/categories.
- Quickly add item or category from the same screen with the "Quick Add" feature.
- Add Notes, Quantity and an additional measurement (weight/volume/temperature etc) for each item.
- Hide/Unhide checked items, move checked to bottom/top.
- Ability to delete all checked items.
- "Add After This" or "Add Before This" option to insert items wherever you want and quickly.
- Password protect from prying eyes.
- Option to check all/uncheck all so you can reuse the list again.
- Copy or Move between lists, categories and items. Quickly creates your own personal list in matter of minutes.
- Auto Sort either in ascending or descending order.
- Rearrange items/categories/lists using drag/drop.
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Export/Backup all lists to external storage and import them back when needed.
- Edit your list on your computer and import it back.
- Easily email with your friends / family using any sharing client you have on your device.
- Send and share via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)
The Trip before your Trip: The beginning of each travel does not occur in the start date, occurs before... Every travel begins with initial planning, where we define the period of travel, destinations, what do we do, hotels where we stay, airlines, car rentals, shopping list, etc.. We search information with friends, books, magazines and blogs. How to access all this information during your trip ?
The app myTrip provide all information that travelers will need, you can create a travel plan with information about the destinations, hotels accommodation, flights, Places to visit, things to do, shopping list, information about car rentals and more!
– Travel Plans.
– Places Explorer, find restaurants, attractions, bar, etc.
– Hotels information.
– Extensive database of Hotels around the world.
– Flights information.
– Flight status.*
– Things To Do (restaurants, Tourist Points).
– Information of places, like opening hours, address, phone, etc..
– Shopping List.
– Products search , including description and value.
– Travel Finances.
– Cloud services, share travel plans on multiples devices.
– Notes and To Do Lists.
– Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
* Feature not available in the Beta version yet.
Organize your travel plans in one place with myTrip.
Share your travel plans with other travellers!
The Cloud Service from myTrip, enables you to share and sync your trip plans on multiple devices, automatically and transparently.
– Automatic Synchronization.
– Share your Trips with others users.
– Backup safely and simply.
– Without limits devices.
Track your trip via constant GPS readings. Track unlimited paths within each vacation (for example, your vacation broken down into tracks for each day) and have each track/path displayed on a map in different colors.
Create events within your vacation documenting important historical sites visited, entertainment such as concerts, sporting events, operas, etc., the hotels where you stayed, details of tours, etc. Each event is marked along your GPS track(s) with a pin on Google maps allowing instant access to the media you have captured.
When an event is created it automatically documents the longitude, latitude, altitude, time, and date with instant access to the smartphone camera, audio recorder, notes, and a theodolite (for calculating distances to or elevation of objects) to further document event.
Each event comes with formatted fields to record a description of the event, detailed notes, temperature, and pressure. Specific fields can be hidden and an unlimited number of additional fields can be added.
Share your vacation instantaneously with your friends and family with the ability to post all your GPS tracks and media on any of an almost unlimited number of social websites or communicate information via e-mail, Skype, and other IM systems.
Create your own free website to share your vacation with others in real time. The website includes a gallery of your videos and images along with standard Google maps with tracks and pins representing events.
Don't worry about the loss of any media, data, or memories. The vacation journal application automatically synchronizes your data in the background in our database and, if desired, you website, effectively backing up your data for later use.
Once you return from your vacation, the memories collected can be downloaded to a spreadsheet, powerpoint, or other documents. You can also extensively filter the information to hone in on certain aspects of your vacation. Our reports section of the website allows you to create specialized documents and graphs from the filtered data.
If others are on your vacation with you, they can add their own events, media and data, through their smartphones or tablets, to each event if you choose to share your username with them. All smartphones and tablets will be instantaneously updated with the shared information through the vacation journal application and include all the collected information on your website. Or each individual on the vacation can create their own account and website on MajorForms to document the trip themselves.
Make your own vacation video or powerpoint presentation automatically once you return to memorialize the vacation. With one click, the videos, maps, and images are integrated into a video timeline or a powerpoint presentation.
Citymaps isn’t just an app to help you navigate. Citymaps is your pocket travel guide, giving you lists and locations of restaurants, stores and more places around you or where you want to be. Create collections of your favorite places, your go-to lunch spots, or places on your bucket list! The visual travel guide never lets you forget where your special place is.
Discover more with Citymaps!
— Bookmark Your Favorite Places: Never forget where your memories are! Bookmark your favorite bars, restaurants, hotels and anything else you want! Citymaps is your personal travel list.
— Plan Trips Everywhere: Use Citymaps to plan trips around your city or get a travel guide from friends and tastemakers on where to go and what to do! The more people you follow, the more information you’ll get!
— Personalized Map: Follow friends and tastemakers and see what places your friends love or the hottest places around you! Find friends to follow from Facebook, Google+ or your contacts.
— Create Collections: Create your very own list of places you love, places you’d like to go or just a list of what’s near you for the next time you go out! Bookmark places you want to remember and never forget them again.
— Visual Travel Guide: Citymaps’ interactive map gives you a sense of the best-rated places around you or the city without having to search! Actually see what’s near you, get ratings and short reviews at a glance!
— Discover More: Explore more with Citymaps! View a travel list compiled by Citymaps based off of your area and your preferences. The more you interact with the map, the more Citymaps learns about you and what you like!
— Streaming News: Get a newsfeed from all of your friends and people you follow. See which restaurants they’re at, what they post and what collections they follow.
With Citymaps, you’re never alone in your travels. Plan your trips with recommendations from friends, kind strangers and the most relevant reviews.
Plan trips with your pocket travel guide, custom tailored to you and what you want.
Download Citymaps today!
What about stopping and counting each money spent in the middle of souvenir traveling, thinking "How much did I spent?"
Now you can check your expenses on the spot with "TrabeePocket"
"TrabeePocket : Travel Expense Note" is travel budget manager / tracker.
Organize your traveling budget (expenses) very easily and awesomely.
Stop calculating foreign currency.
You can check it with a single touch!
Stop trying to calculate how much exchanged currency you have left.
With Trabee Pocket you can easily check your balance!
You can easily check while traveling how much you spend today and how much exchanged currency you have left right now.
[ Pro Upgrade features ]
- Easily check in your own country's currecy
- Multiple Currency Support
- Customizable Category
- Smart Travel Expense Report
- Export to csv, xls file
Landmark Manager is mashup aggregating places from multiple providers including Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Google Places, Yelp, Freebase, Wikipedia, Eventful, Webcam.Travel,
Flickr, Picasa, Foursquare Merchant, YouTube, Panoramio, Instagram, Groupon, 8Coupons, Hotels Combined, Expedia, Last.FM, Meetup and Evenful. Automatically check-in at places you are visiting, find daily deals, book hotel, find parking, route or ATM and many more...
- Check-in at Facebook Places, Foursquare, Google or GMS World,
- Auto Check-In: check-in automatically to your favourite places,
- Find out where your Facebook or Foursquare friends checked-in or took photo,
- Create custom layers,
- Send updates to Facebook, Twitter, Google and LinkedIn,
- Find daily deals from Groupon, 8Coupons and Foursquare Merchant,
- Compare hotel prices and book rooms with Hotels Combined and Expedia,
- See places reviews from Yelp,
- Find ATMs, parkings or routes,
- Find events from Last.FM and Eventful,
- Record and save your route,
- Import places from kml files,
- See photos from Panoramio, Flickr, Instagram and Picasa,
- See Webcams from Webcam.Travel,
- Link with your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google or Foursquare accounts,
- Share selected landmark details via Mail, SMS, Facebook, Twitter and many more,
- Send geo messages to Blogeo,
- Call selected places,
- Find route from your current position to place you want to visit.
The app is available for Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0 or above, with additional capabilities included for the Samsung Galaxy Note device line‐up.
The Traveler features the integration of captured photos, short videos, drawn sketches, recorded audio files, quick location markers, and GPS tracking into a package that allows the user to organize information and media in an efficient and travel‐friendly interface. With Google Maps built into the app, users can retrace their steps, noting the locations where photos and other media assets were collected and the path traveled along the way.
For Samsung Galaxy Note devices, Traveler includes support for the S Pen to provide a sketching and drawing canvas for digital sketchbook capabilities.
* Capture photos, videos and audio on your trip and a marker will be added to the map where they were created;
* Start, pause or stop a new recording, or add a marker from Android Wear;
* Sync fitness activities as you travel with Google Fit;
* View charts depicting your fitness activities;
* Capture photos with Google Glass and share with your trip;
* Record your path and view on The Traveler web site;
* Export paths to Google Drive;
* Export paths to a file and import using your favorite map app or software;
* Share media with friends and family using your favorite social media apps;
* Share your entire trip with friends and family using Google Drive sync;
* Work offline to record your trips no matter where your travels take you;
* Sketch and draw with a variety of brushes, tools and colors using the S Pen.
Ball State University students, faculty and staff can connect their university account for additional features, including:
* Ability to sync all content (trips, paths and media) to a server at the university for archival and transferring to other devices;
* Invite others to join a trip;
* Share photos and other media assets between travelers;
* Invite friends and family to view your travels on the The Traveler web site - https://apps.bsu.edu/traveler
Help guides are available online at:
Web site for family and friends to view your travels:
NOTE: This app is solely intended for the Samsung Galaxy Note device. Map Note requires S Pen Galaxy Note functionality to function properly.
Giving directions to a destination just got easier. You simply draw your directions over a live map or satellite view and then share those directions via Facebook, email, Handcent, sms, WhatsApp and more!
Map Note for the Galaxy Note has:
*A live Google map and satellite view
*Galaxy Note optimized controls to draw your directions
*Easy Share functionality to share your directions to anyone!
Imagine being able to personalize you birthday party directions or draw out a meeting spot for a specific someone. Map Note lets you do just that! Map Note is perfect for drawing colored paths and highlights on any map. No need to wait for GPS directions - just draw your own. Free yourself of waiting and searching for GPS directions.
Map Note. Your Directions.
Made for S Pen Galaxy Note
Keywords: Galaxy Note, Map, doodle, scribble, sketch, directions
Don't worry whether it is a pleasure trip, business tour or a family outing. This travel checklist can help you in all of these kind.
This wonderful checklist is pre-loaded with many essential items under several categories, which can be altered to make your own customized checklist.
NOW ENJOY YOUR TRIP WITH OUR TRAVEL CHECKLIST APP. HAVE A NICE TRIP. :)
★ Our free app is based on "Travel Search Engine" that allows you to instantly search travel information.
You don't have to worry too much about complex travel planning.
Think about the way you can simplify your travel planning and save your time and energy.
★ Just remember one thing, type @+"city name" on note, then "Planitrip will search travel information on the web in real-time, everywhere in the world. Don’t waste anymore time looking for travel information.
★ Key Features:
- Travel planner
- Offline maps and direction guide(Google maps)
- Web clipper
- Planitrip will automatically sync your offline notes with remote storage.
(that are synchronized when a network connection becomes active)
- You can also share your ideas and choices with them.
Application to record your journeys and export them. It allows you to:
[✔] Create a journey divided into days, setting the date for the beginning and end (editable)
[✔] Take note of the places visited by associating them pictures taken with the camera or imported, videos, text notes and audio recordings
[✔] Associate places a GPS position, address (obtained automatically or entered by the user), altitude, date and time of visit
[✔] Record the GPS track of the whole trip
[✔] Plan the trip, adding points of interest (POI) created by the user and placed on the map, or by querying geolocation services such as Flickr, Wikipedia and Google Places
[✔] Share photos on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr or send them via e-mail
[✔] Share videos on YouTube
[✔] Inform the friends of your actual location through Facebook and Twitter, by associating a message
[✔] GPS track to share it on Facebook, Twitter or send it by email
[✔] Export/import the entire trip in Zip format, compressed CSV, GPX or Google Earth Kmz and, on request, upload it on DropBox and/or Google Drive!
[✔] contextual user guide: check for "?" symbol on the action bar
[✔] publish notes of places as post on your Wordpress blog
Differences between Smart Travel Notes Free e Plus
advertising ✔ X
travel on Google Drive X ✔
publishing post X ✔
[✔] saves the coordinates and address of the place where you parked your car and display it on the map
[✔] if you want, shoot even a photo
[✔] when you need to go back to the car, ask the route to the starting point, wherever you are
With L.A.N. you can obtain information and photos of the places around you or of specific points on the map*, independently of your actual position. L.A.N. makes it possible to:
[✔] get pictures from Panoramio
[✔] get places (services, restaurants, hotels, monuments, etc...) from Google Places
[✔] get georeferenced articles from Wikipedia and read them
[✔] save favourites items from Panoramio and Google Places
[✔] disk and ram caching of images, to save Internet traffic
[✔] select contents from Google Places choosing one or more content types (e.g. church, restaurants, etc) from a list; to open the list of types, long press on 'Google Places' button
[✔] from options, decide the number of results from a query you can get; choose the radius of a search from actual centered point
Enjoy with L.A.N.!
*Google Maps API V2 supported