No longer working on my Galaxy s7 edge. Used to be decent; now I can't even open it. Worthless!
Not working Used to work great and I loved it. Now it just says it by has stopped working. Have reinstalled several times. Really want to get it working again as bb season gets into full swing.
Has anyone solved the issue where the app suddenly stops working after a while? Other comments here look like it is a common problem.
Used to work, but stop. I also have uninstalled and reinstalled several times with no luck even with reboots.
When going into app, I get kicked out and get a notice stating scoreboard has stopped working.
Just loaded it and it says its down... really??? What's it take to get some basketball info??? I give you a 0 but it won't let me please fix this app!!!
- Added Feeds menu for favorite teams (registration required)
- Added Tweets page (beta). No login required to view tweets, but login is required to tweet, reply or retweet.
- Added Games Today section to Scores
- Added Message Boards (registration is required to post/reply)
- Added horizontal swiping
- Set your Default Conference in the Options menu
- Added TV Networks to Schedules (when available)
- Added Previews & Recaps to the Schedules tab
Live College Football Scores, Rankings and Live Championship Streaming.
Make the most of all of the excitement and events over Final Four® weekend!
Make the most of all of the excitement for the Women's Basketball Tournament!
Compete for a chance to win $2,500! Pick 16 teams, one team from each seed 1-16.
Up to the minute college football scores, schedules, news, polls & standings.
Official North Carolina Tar Heels Live Clock with live Scores, Schedules & News.
Official Kentucky Wildcats Live Clock with live Scores, Schedules & News.
Official Kansas Jayhawks Live Clock with live Scores, Schedules & News.
Official Michigan Wolverines Live Clock with live Scores, Schedules & News.
Officially licensed University of Louisville Cardinals Live Wallpaper