This application displays a photo gallery with up to 216 pictures on your Samsung Gear Fit1 smartwatch.
You are able to zoom in and out.
- For Gear Fit1 only!
- This application only works on devices which have Gear Fit Manager.
How to use:
- Install Gear Fit Manager and connect with your Gear Fit device.
- Download and install this Gear Fit Gallery app.
- Start Gear Fit Gallery app on your phone.
- Tap "Choose directory for gallery" to select a folder to display on your Gear Fit.
(If you need to see all folders tap "Settings" and "Show all directorys".)
- On your Gear Fit: Zoom in by tapping pictures.
- Zoom out by using the back button. On fullscreen picture tap on the picture.
- Exit the app with the Gear Fit Home/Power button.
- You can start Gear Fit Gallery any time via the app connect menu on your Gear Fit.
- The app caches thumbnails, so the loading is much faster when using the app the second time.
- In "Settings" select "Show all directorys" to navigate to every directory on your phone.
- In "Settings" select "Sorting" if you want to sort the pictures differently, by name or date.