“SME Biz Easy” provides the latest government funding information, market intelligence and professional advice to SMEs in Hong Kong.
1) Fund Matching – to help SMEs identify their appropriate funding schemes.
2) HKPC Free Event Calendar – to view free seminars and events, organized by HKPC and SME One. SMEs can make instant registration.
3) Funding Information – It provides a one-stop access for SMEs to gather information on various funding and support schemes. There are currently over 30 SME support schemes available in Hong Kong and the Pearl River Delta.
4) Expert Advice – It provides industry update and tips for funding schemes application.
5) HKPC’s Services – SMEs can view all of the services and training courses provided by HKPC on how it can enhance their competitiveness and sustainability.
This App is available in English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
The Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is a multi-disciplinary organization established by statute in 1967. HKPC’s mission is to promote productivity excellence through the provision of integrated support across the value chain of Hong Kong firms, in order to achieve a more effective utilization of resources, to enhance the value-added content of products and services, and to increase international competitiveness.
HKPC is governed by a Council comprising a Chairman and 22 members. This Council represents managerial, labour, academic and professional interests, as well as related government departments. The operation of HKPC is supported by fee income from its services and government subventions.
HKPC's headquarters at HKPC Building in Kowloon Tong features various advanced manufacturing and testing facilities as well as exhibition and training venues. HKPC also operates three wholly owned subsidiaries in Guangzhou, Dongguan and Shenzhen to serve Hong Kong manufacturers in the Pearl River Delta.
HKPC and its subsidiaries' consulting and technical professionals provide a multitude of services in technology transfer, consultancy, training and other support services in the areas of manufacturing technology, information technology, environmental technology and management systems. These services are designed to help industry move up the value chain.