M1 Messenger is a free and universal solution because it works as a SIP client in push mode: so it's able to receive incoming calls without you having to worry about draining the battery.
The main problems with SIP telephony on a smartphone
- Your calls are not protected from wiretapping
- The service provider can block your VOIP traffic
- Your smartphone battery is depleted faster
Users of office and virtual IP PBX or DID numbers from different cities and countries typically use a range of different SIP clients. This is convenient because it makes it possible to call within the PBX, it means you can link several numbers to one smartphone, it saves money, etc.
But there are some serious problems.
Tapping and blocking
If you are using a standard SIP account, then in 90% of cases your calls are not protected from wiretapping. A malefactor can simply intercept and record your conversations.
In addition, some service providers in some countries may block VOIP traffic on their networks altogether.
But if you use M1 Messenger in SIP client mode, these problems are solved. We provide client-side encryption of traffic, and the traffic is not blocked.
If a standard smartphone SIP app is permanently running, it puts a heavy load on the phone's battery. M1 Messenger is a free and universal solution to this problem, because it works as a SIP client in push mode: so it's able to receive incoming calls without you having to worry about draining the battery.
A universal messaging service that also works as a SIP client with encryption; that gets around VOIP blocking; and that has a push mode to save battery life. Try it on Android —it's free!
All-in-One M1 Messenger - free calls, Alexa Echo assistant, Walkie-Talkie, SIP client and more
- Users Nearby — you can see users around you (up to a 100 km radius). Chat with people nearby and make new friends.
- Family Locator - get location your family members or friends
- Alexa assistant — connect your Amazon account and your Alexa assistant will always be on the line, wherever you go.
You can text Alexa also.
- Push-To-Talk. Use this Walkie-Talkie mode in group and regular chats.
- SIP equipment — connect you IP PBX (for example, Asterisk), call center or any IP phone or gateway to connect with any M1 user directly from your PBX, call center or IP phone.
- Automatic deletion of sent messages. Define the lifetime for your messages and watch them disappear after its expiry.