"Myth Defense: Light Forces" has the best elements of tower defense games and also includes such original features as alchemy, random maps, campaign and more. NEWS!!! "Myth Defense 2: Dark Forces" is available on Google Play!
The game supports all screen resolutions, and it is highly recommended for HD devices.
This is a trial version of the game.
Full version features in brief:
- Battle mode: 4 basic maps + random map
- Achievements and ranks
- Campaign: 18 maps; replay campaign many times to obtain prize and a higher rank
- 2 independent profiles: Advanced and Casual
- Various skills enhancements
- 22 tower types + 3 special traps
- Special characteristics of towers and enemies
- Alchemy: create various runes to enhance your towers
- Terrain features: use swamps, puddles, etc. to employ the best tactics
- 33 levels of hardness
- Multilingual interface
- Panoramic sound on the battleground; original sounds and music
- Online worldwide leaderboards
- Interactive help items for beginners
The game has two independent profiles, for advanced (challenging) and casual (easy) play.
Casual profile is active by default but you can switch to another and both profiles will be saved.
Older versions had only one profile now called "advanced".
The game will be especially interesting for those who like tower defense and strategic games.
Player's progress of the free limited version is automatically migrated to the full version (SD card required).
To enjoy playing the game even more read our How-To's here: http://smartpixgames.com/faq.php#md_howtos
Please avoid pirated versions, we were notified that they have embedded spyware and can collect your personal info or send premium SMS to stole funds from your mobile bill. Smartpix Games have no relations to any harm caused by using illegal hacked versions! If you’ve decided to obtain the legal full version, please download it from Android Market.
If game runs improperly on your device, try to switch to "Software" instead of "OpenGL" in Settings. In some cases you should check "Simple animation" or uncheck "Sound On".