This app will not only keep you informed about your upcoming classes, but also reminds you of exams and unfinished homework.
The main feature of My Class Schedule is its timetable that shows your schedule for any particular day or week. Additionally there are many other helpful features, for example a grade overview with your average grades or the ability to automatically mute your phone during class.
No matter if you go to school or university, this easy to use app helps you to keep track of all related tasks.
★ Color-coded timetable (day- and week view; colors can be chosen freely)
★ Widget (sizes: 2x1, 3x1, 2x2, 3x2, 4x2; shows all remaining courses for the day) + DashClock support
★ Notifications for upcoming homework, exams and classes
★ Can automatically mute your phone during lessons
★ Supports timetables with A/B (and even C, D) weeks; just set the frequency of the lesson (for example to "every 2 weeks") and the app automatically switches between the A/B weeks
★ Save as many courses, lesson times, homework and grades as you want; times can be chosen freely; grades can be weighted
★ Light and Dark Holo theme
★ Runs from SD card (note: widgets generally don't work when running from SD)
Additional features available for users of the upgraded version (~$1.99):
★ Graphical timetable widget
★ Homework/exam widget
★ Cloud Backup & Cross-device Synchronisation
"Try out this app if you’re a student. It can relieve some of the stress in an already stress-filled life." - thedroidguy.com
"Can keep your entire life on track" - mdsnig.com
This is the ad financed version (tiny ad in the day view).
If you can't stand ads, there is a really low priced version without ads available here:
My Class Schedule (no ads)
Alternatively you can simply upgrade this free version via in-app purchase.
Additionally to being ad-free the paid/upgraded version contains some bigger widgets and a widget that shows the schedule for the whole week (just like the regular week view of the app).
- synchronize data between all your devices
- optimized for phones and tablets
- light and dark theme available
- easily save your lessons, tasks and holidays
- view your timetable as list and as grid
- search in your timetable and tasks
- optional two,three or four week cycle
- one 4x1 widget for each lessons and tasks
- one resizable widget (2x2 minimum) for each
- lock screen widgets for each (Android 4.2)
- notifications for lessons and tomorrows tasks
- automute phone during lesson
- dashclock extension
- Full network access: needed for synchronization
- Receive data from Internet: needed for synchronization
- Find accounts: needed for synchronization
- Read sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Write sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Start at boot: needed for automute and notifications
Design your school life using Handy Timetable !!
★ Features ★
✔ Easy to use and intuitive interface
✔ Simple to confirm the class hour of each class
✔ Simple memo for each course
✔ Assignment and exam schedule of each course able to be stored
✔ Separating A and B we ek into making two kinds of timetable
✔ Free to designate the extent of both week and periods
Class Timetable features a beautiful color filled interface, optional multi week timetables, and much more. No other schedule for school, college, or university has ever been this easy to use.
• Swipe left and right to see what's coming up in your schedule
• Add a widget to your home screen for easy timetable access
• Get optional notifications before each class
Download now for free.
2. You can define your own subjects/lessons.
You can define the start and end times of the lessons.
Upto 20 lessons per day.
You can define contact information for each subject.
3. Feature to make a temporary (one lesson, one day) timetable change.
4. ---> Possible to use a 2- 3- and 4-week timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
5. ---> Possible to use a rotating timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
6. By (short) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define homework for that lesson.
By (long) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define a one-time timetable change for that lesson.
7. In the Timetable screens, there are indications for unfinished homework and examinations for lessons.
8. By sweeping left or right on the timetable screen, you can go forward or backward in time.
Sweep down is back to current day/week
9. Multiple homescreen widgets available.
Tablet optimization was sponsored and designed by Digitally Different Srl
[Arabic translation by: Adel Al-Ghuzaili]
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
Quick TimeTable is here for your school days.
follow us: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Quick-TimeTable/102315346583829
Note: Ads banners disappear after click for 2 days !
- even/odd week
- hours scalability
- predefined lessons
- language support
- backup & restore
- notes and classroom for each lesson
- send as picture
- own colors
If your native application language is missing, please help us with the translation. It will be added quickly! Just contact us and we will send you translation details.
Keywords: Time table, timetable, lessons, school, student, schedule, pupil, class, lectures
Keywords: untis, webuntis, untismobile, timetable, gruber, petters
• Quick drag & drop timetable input: Just drag your classes to the desired position on the timetable. Creating your timetable has never been cooler and easier!
• Intelligent homework input: When adding a new homework, Color Schedule automatically sets the class of the homework to the ongoing class according to your timetable. Also, the due date is set to the next time you have that class so you don’t need to enter anything but the task.
• Reminders for open homework: Let the app remind you to complete tasks the day before they’re due or even during school breaks or shortly before school. With Color Schedule, you’ll never forget about a homework again!
• Home/lock screen widget for your timetable: See your upcoming classes instantly without even having to unlock your phone!
• Default classes: Don’t waste your time on entering all your classes because the most common classes are already there for you to use!
• Sharing your schedule with others: Email your schedule to friends so the same schedule doesn’t need to be entered over and over!
• A/B week support for your schedule: Color Schedule lets you have two alternating schedules.
• Ringer mode switch during class: With Color Schedule, you’ll never get into the awkward situation when someone calls you during class again. Just have the app automatically change your phone’s ringer mode to silent or vibrate during class!
Teachers use ClassDojo to give their students instant, positive encouragement during class. Teachers choose and customize behaviors that matter most, and then award a student in class Dojo points when a skill is demonstrated. Best of all, teachers can engage parents with ClassDojo progress reports and instant messaging so they can stay involved in their child’s success at school.
Parents can see how their child is doing in real-time, and chat with teachers easily and safely using ClassDojo Messaging. Teachers love sending broadcast reminders to all parents at once, but also private, meaningful communications like text messages, photos, and voice notes so that parents are connected to the classroom without the hassle of emails and school newsletters.
Students can also create their own accounts, customize their Dojo avatars, and review their own performance for self-reflection while in school or at home.
Unlike most classroom management organizers and class planners, ClassDojo can be used on any device: Android tablets and phones, laptops, iPhones, iPads, as well as smartboards - and its syncs seamlessly across all of them in real time! The ClassDojo Support Team is available around the clock if you ever need help, too!
Student Planner integrates with your school's Firefly Learning Platform so you can access your timetable and homework from your Android phone.
Automatically populated from your school timetable so you don't need to enter any of your classes, and teachers can push homework directly to your planner. You can also manually add your own homework or other tasks and associate them with particular lessons and teachers. These automatically synchronise with your account on your school's Firefly Learning Platform.
- View your school timetable
- See homework set by your teachers
- Add your own homework and tasks
- Receive push notifications when teachers set you new tasks, send you messages or send you links
- Access your school's Firefly system without having to log in again
Please note: you will need to know your school's code to log in for the first time. Ask your teacher or network administrator if you are not sure what it is.
Make suggestions and keep up to date as we develop the app by following @fireflyteam at http://twitter.com/fireflyteam
The Android version of Student Planner requires your school to be running Firefly 4.0.14 or higher.
The objective of using this application is to perform activities within the deadlines combined, divide time between academic and personal life, conduct day-to-day with more calmness and less stress.
On the Student Agenda, important information about tests, homeworks, appointments and timetable will always be available on your smartphone to new schedulings and consultations, wherever you are. Another very useful feature is the notification schedule (reminder) to not forget important activities .
The application was developed aiming at simplicity and ease of use. To start , simply registering your subjects and then your timetable.
• Simplicity and lightweightness
• Scheduling of events (exams, homeworks/tasks, activities and returning books to the library)
• Take photo to increase the description of events
• Notification schedule (reminder) for events
• Check events as "completed"
• Events ordered by day, week and month
• Timetable of the day
• Timetable of the week
• Management of marks
Easy to use.
Easy to save lessons data.
Easy to share homework (TODO) with friends.
Schoolplanner - display and manage the timetable of schools.
How to use:
Click on the button Edit (on bottom of the table) -
You will see a pink screen - for editing and updating.
Fill in the timetable - according to the student's classes.
Type in the class lesson name (math, literature, history, music, geography, language, science, sports, english, etc.) in the input field according to the time of the lesson.
Fill in the TODO field with your homework or things you should do after school time.
When finished click on the "Save" button.
On the main screen you can click the button "Share" and transfer TODO list by email and more.
Your timetable can be your screen saver on the phone (by make a screen shot ).
To exit click on "Exit" button or automatically when screen off.
Using the schedule is free and operator's profit is only from clicking on ads.
New on ver 1.05: Math Brain Game - Brain Training - Brain math practice!
New on ver 1.04: Scientific calculator
Created by Androcalc
More free android applications on www.androcalc.com
This simple Homework Planner will help you organise and keep track of your Homeworks. It's amazing how much more you can achieve just by being organised!
Grade tracking, timetabling and various other features are coming in future updates!
Remember to rate and leave a comment, this way I can take your ideas and improvements and implement them! I will always get back to you after an email, so feel free to send me a message directly to email@example.com. Thanks!
Diary, in which the student is part of their assessment of a particular subject and is calculated the average for all subjects and for selected.
The student has the option to add the course, the final grade and the number of ECTS credits.
In case of errors, suggest new features or any omissions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A week, B (even, odd)
- Class type (lecture, seminar, training, lab design, none)
- Setting selection weekdays (Monday to Sunday)
- Set the length of the course
- Import / export to a file sharing plan by e-mail, or Bluetooth
- Remove one / all classes
- Add notes and reminders
- Integration with organizer
- View information about this item
- Add subject / faculty / hours from the list
- The mode of student / student
- Auto alarm, you will never zaśpisz classes. The program automatically sets the alarm before the first classes of the day (activation and set the alarm time settings)
- Automatic change of week a / b
- At startup schedule included current day
- The student or the student
- Adding items ects points
- Calculation of the arithmetic mean
- Counting the weighted average (rating * ects)
Sam diary can be downloaded here:
Each of the 4 minigames on their own should be no problem to handle, but can you handle them all at the same time?
Balance a Ball on a platform while touching circles, dodging triangles and pressing a Button at the right time to prove that you are a multitasKING!
Multitasking is OpenFeint Enabled!