Are you planning to go for Hajj or Umrah or visit the Islamic Holy Land for any other reason. At the time of Hajj, there are millions of Muslims around the world who visit Makkah and Madina. Many get lost and finding the checkpoint for Lost & Found is usually unknown.
- Are you planning to meet someone at a particular place in the great plain of Arafat or Muzdalifa? Its impossible to find someone because there is no land mark.
- How will you tell everyone where the bus is located which will take them to Makkah, Madina, Mina, Arafat, Muzdalifa, Taif, or elsewhere?
- Unless all of you are together, at the time of Hajj it is difficult to find one another.
- Do you know all the Hajj rules.
- The exact location of all the ancient mosques in Makkah and Madina?
THIS APP WILL RUN IN A PHONE WITH AN ACTIVE SIM
Labbaik is an app for a Wayfarer that fills the missing gap of other apps. Use Labbaik for the following purposes:
1. Display your current position in a Map (phone with GPS enabled needed)
2. Send another person your current location.
3. Find position of another person and display it on the map (No Internet needed).
4. Mark your current location and send it to anyone who have this app. Then he can come to you by following the map.
5. Geo Fence your location or your companion's location so that if he enters the fence, the other companion is notified by SMS.
6. Send a quick alert message to your companions by using "Help Me" option.
7. This APP includes the entire map of GCC states.
Labbaik does not use Internet. It uses SMS for phone to phone data communication. Typically, all Wayfarer purchase SIM from Makkah or Madinah. SMS is very inexpensive. Use that SIM in your android phone and download Labbaik and the Saudi Arabia map. Map for the entire world is available.
Then add the users you would like to track. And that's it.
Labbaik needs Android 4.0+ Ice Cream Sandwitch). If your phone have Ginger Bread or lower, this app will not install and work.