Take the role of an adventurer that tries their fate in the dark dungeons (and probably dies horribly). Fight monsters, grab loot, horde potions, and level up!
Quest for the Yithidian orb at the darkest depths of the dungeon and attempt to bring it back to the surface. Getting to it may be the easy part.
Levels are randomly generated in each playthrough - you'll never know quite what's around the corner.
* Permadeath - once you're dead, you're dead
* Randomized levels - never the same game twice
* Loot hoarding
* Chunky pixels!
Development log: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=24764.0
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/cuddigan
* Holiday update! All new art and sound.
* New areas!
0.7c / 0.7b
* Fix for audio crash on some devices
* Fix for door crash
* Fix for ladder shading
RPG roguelike dungeon crawl
Explore the large island continent of Montelorne, a land far detached from the mainland, but filled with mystery, danger, and last but not least, adventure. You begin your journey in the small village of Agaria, but once you gain your bearings, you'll find yourself immersed in a world of its own.
Play as one of three of the traditional classes: The sturdy knight, skilled in the art of combat and possessing the ability to wield heavy armour and weapons; the nimble archer, capable of swiftly dispatching a foe from afar or up close with his daggers; the wise mage, master of the elements and capable of utilizing powerful magic spells and summoning abilities to obliterate the enemy.
Whether it's searching for hidden artifacts and treasure, helping the troubled Montelornians with the rising undead armies, or simply exploring the massive world and its many towns, dungeons, and forests, there is no shortage of fun for a bold adventurer to partake of!
NOTE: The game does not currently work with Android Lollipop. We are working on a complete remake of the game in a new engine (which doesn't seem to have this compatibility problem) and are expecting an initial release in February. We are also working on a sequel. Look for updates on the development progress on our Facebook or website.
Jab, uppercut, slam, and otherwise pummel your way through dungeons full of monsters, branching path choices, rare events, and fragile pottery.
- Unlock and equip many special abilities and Supermoves.
- Ride a dinosaur that shoots lasers out of its mouth.
- Character customization.
- Punch an egg that turns you into a magical gnome.
- Do quests to earn really fancy hats.
- Combo system where you launch enemies into each other from across the map.
- Tablet support!
Punch Quest is a collaboration between Rocketcat Games (Hook Champ, Mage Gauntlet) and Madgarden (Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal).
Brought to Android by Noodlecake Studios.
For hundreds of years Yoda™ has trained the Jedi Knights™ of the future, but never for something like this. The Dark Side is preparing a weapon more powerful than any Jedi™ has ever faced before. Play now to take control of the galaxy!
Build, create and control your favorite characters and vehicles to smash your enemy, solve puzzles and complete challenges within the LEGO® Star Wars™ universe.
- Quest with Yoda™ or Count Dooku™ to discover your destiny
- Battle and build your way through 15 iconic levels of LEGO® Star Wars™ action per side
- Create and control armies from elite Clone Troopers™ to powerful Starships
- Discover exciting mini movies that reveal the story
- Play exclusive bonus levels to rank up and upgrade your units
- Sign in with LEGO ID to save your progress online
- Featuring 18 official LEGO® Star Wars™ models
- Play with over 30 LEGO® Star Wars™ Minifigs including Yoda™!
For more information about LEGO Star Wars, visit LEGO.com/starwars
May the Force be with you!
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2013 The LEGO Group.
We recommend that you turn your device off and on after installing or upgrading any App
Official LEGO® game
Platform game heroes through the ages have been abducted!
Pit them against each other in order to settle, once and for all, which one is the best!
• Can you unlock them all and become king of the leaderboard?
• Endlessly addictive, procedurally generated retro platformer!
• Swipe left, right & up is all you need to move around
• Pumping chiptune music by Eirik Suhrke, composer for Ridiculous Fishing and Super Crate Box.
• Cutting edge retro pixel graphics!
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- In-app purchases.
- Advertising of Nitrome products.
'A Brilliant Tactical Battle Game' [TouchArcade review]
The game combines outpost conquering with tactical combat and a complex unit skill system.
Embedded in a compelling medieval fantasy story with quirky characters, the player can delve into this old school tactics game for many hours.
Kingturn marks the 2nd chapter of our Kingturn trilogy, and offers a few exclusive character classes like Summoners and Tricksters.
If you are new to our Kingturn series, you might want to watch the video tutorial first:
The young mage and scholar Nicolette becomes the new ruler of the earldom of Montbelliard after her lord-father has passed away peacefully.
Having not come of age, yet, Nicolette finds herself unprepared for the games of power played by the other noble houses.
Surrounded by enemies and with the prospect of marrying an unknown noble for political reasons only, her fate takes its course ...
- Many hours of addictive and challenging game play in 67 scenarios (main campaign)
- A skirmish campaign with 20+ additional scenarios
- 30 character classes like Knight, Archer, Mage, Paladin, Assassin, Warrior, Wolf Rider, Priest, Summoner, Trickster, Witch, Necromancer, Vampire, Ghost, Griffin ...
- 60 character skills like 'Heal', 'Stealth', 'Lightning Bolt', 'Living Bomb', 'Inferno', 'Whirlwind', 'Summon', 'Confusion Shot', 'Blood Bolt', 'Firestorm', 'Spin Attack', 'Arrow Hail', ...
- More than 700 items (weapons, armor, amulets, rings)
- Battle drops, treasure chests, and scenario rewards
- Conquer outposts and face a challenging enemy AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Level up an army which is carried over from scenario to scenario
Cody Musser IGN ★★★★★
"Featuring simplified gameplay, clean graphics, and fun RPG elements, Dungelot gives novices an engaging introduction to dungeon exploration."
★App of the week - POCKET GAMER★
Dungelot is fun, addictive casual roguelike with easy controls. Flip over tiles to reveal amazing treasures or deadly monsters in your search for the key to exit the level.
• "Knightmare Tower hooked me for over an hour, and I had to force myself to stop playing" - Kotaku.com
• "There are triple-A, $60 games that pale in comparison to the enjoyment we got from Knightmare Tower" - GamesRadar.com
• "Easy to play and bizarrely addictive" - Joystiq.com
• "One of the few games that would be equally at home on the App Store or Xbox Live Arcade" - Eurogamer.net
- Campaign and Survival modes
- 10 princesses to rescue, all daughters of the same King (yeah, even that last one)
- Tons of upgrades, including visually changing armors, swords and boots
- 1 epic boss battle
- 70 quests to complete
- 50+ different monsters to slice up
- 3 legendary monsters that can be summoned with special horns
- Giant bombs that blow apart every monsters around you
- Potions that make you super strong
- Rideable rockets
- Soundtrack by HyperDuck Soundworks (Scrolls, Dust: An Elysian Tail)
- More info on http://knightmaretower.com
Slayin will test your skills like no other endless game on the Google Play Store. Don’t get yourself fooled by its charming retro graphics and motivating chiptune soundtrack. In this game, death lurks behind every corner!
Your task sounds all so simple. First choose from one of three heroes: knight, wizard and knave. Then slay as many monsters as possible, while leveling up and getting more powerful equipment and spells along the way. But there’s a catch: once you die, you’re gone for good!
On your journey you will travel through numerous locations and encounter dozens of different monsters and fearsome bosses. Eventually, you will even have to face the giant dragon of legend. But he will not part with his treasure easily. Only the most worthy adventurers will be able to complete this task and become a true hero. Get ready for some slayin!
• World’s first endless action RPG
• Challenging and rewarding
• Pixel perfect retro graphics
• Chiptune soundtrack by Matt Creamer (Retro City Rampage)
• 6 unique playable classes: knight, wizard, knave, archer, tamer and ninja
• Endless loot: tons of weapons, armor and spells
• Face legendary monsters and bosses
• More than a hundred challenging quests to master
• 3 unique game modes
• Compete with your friends on Game Services
Tap or hold to move; move into enemies to engage them in melee, or tap spells to cast them. Tap your character's portrait to view your current stats, and even though character death is permanent, it's also half the fun!
Initially made for the "Seven Day Roguelike Challenge" the game got a complete overhaul. Pitman will let you die a thousand deaths ... and make your survival especially satisfying!
* RPG - create the hero you want, like a dwarven sorcerer or a powerful warrior
* turnbased - for a tactical course of action
* 3D boardgame style - build the world while playing
* randombased - no game will be like the one before
If you have any bug reports, please don't hesitate to mail us (click on "Pitman Support" and select one of the E-Mail addresses), and tell us the circumstances of your problem.
But watch out! Once you have lost, you will have to repeat all the way from the start, loosing everything you gained during your current run.
On your way you will find many different power-ups, including a shield, stat boosts and weapons, which will make it easier for you to survive the onslaught!
This game is a true joy for people who enjoy hard games and destroying things, as well as casual gamers seeking for a thrill in their life!
Code + Art by SinnergyGames
Music + Sounds by Oddbahl
This game uses the LibGDX engine, huge thanks to BadLogic Games for making it!
Those who wait shall receive.
Nominated for GameSpot's "Best mobile game of 2011 and finaly ranked in the top five!
Enter a world overrun by hordes of monsters. Explore trap-filled dungeons and face mighty bosses. Collect piles of treasure and items and invest in dozens of abilities and unlockable equipment. Test your skills against the oncoming darkness.
Pocket RPG is a dual-stick action dungeon-crawler. In it you can choose from three distinct classes, each with their own combat style.
The Blade Master:
A duel wielding melee specialist. He survives by clearing swathes of enemies with each of his mighty strikes. He has devastating special moves which skillful players will be able to use to decimate their foes.
The Dark Ranger.
A deadly archer who can summon waves of arrows that bounce, seek and split. Perforate your enemies with dense walls of arrowy death.
The Battle Mage
A powerful, but fragile, nuker who controls the forces of fire, ethereal, ice and lightning to obliterate groups of enemies. Charge up her spells to critical levels and unleash maximum destruction.
Each quest in Pocket RPG is a new adventure. The hero starts at level zero with an empty sachel and collects items and rapidly builds their strength to dizzying proportions. Pocket RPG is not a "my numbers beat your numbers" game. Items matter and the way you use them is even more important.
Pocket RPG provides hours of fantasy hack 'n slash mayhem.
Is your Home screen laggy? Do your games perform poorly? Is your system bogged down by resource hungry apps? Call in Mr. Nice Guy, the new sheriff of Android County, he makes your apps play nice!
Modern mobile devices often house dozens of apps, games and background processes, not to mention an underlying OS, that are all vying for the attention of your CPU... Mr. Nice Guy lets you decide who gets priority.
Mr. Nice Guy is a Tool for Altering the CPU Scheduling Priority of Any Application Installed on your Device. It is for ROOT USERS ONLY.
* Increasing the priority of a game or application to increase its performance.
* Decreasing the priority of a resource-heavy application that is slowing down your device.
* Increasing the priority of Android's phone application (accessible via the options menu) to make it more responsive when receiving calls.
* Increasing the priority of Android's "Home" process (accessible via the options menu) to make home screen launches and scrolling faster.
...And much more!
Please Note: On some devices, Mr. Nice Guy may take up to 30 seconds to load, please be patient, it is simply querying the system for a list of all installed applications.
Keywords: priority nice renice faster cpu scheduler slow root speed process awesome batman soapbox rooted priority nice renice faster cpu scheduler slow root speed process awesome batman soapbox priority nice renice faster cpu scheduler slow root speed process awesome batman soapbox
*Optimus safely and effectively improves system performance and battery life by adjusting Android's internal memory settings.
*Optimus has three different settings: Moderate, Balanced and Extreme. It works passively in the background and is truly a "set it and forget it" type app.
-LISTEN TO WHAT OUR FANS SAY...
"Everything you need. This optimizer puts task managers to shame when it comes to accessibility and delivering true performance gains. Not only does it replace the task organizers that are $5 a piece, but it also SEEDS efficiently, which will cost you another few $. To have both in one app is awesome and I'm glad I paid for this."
-IS OPTIMUS SAFE TO USE?
As opposed to other "task killer" apps which can actually cause damage to the Android operating system by force-closing running processes, Optimus uses a safe method of freeing up system memory.
-HOW DOES IT WORK?
Android automatically kills background processes when system memory falls below a certain threshold. Optimus changes Android's internal memory settings, causing the operating system to free up memory more aggressively, thereby increasing system performance and battery life.
Optimus can now start a background service that seeds Android's entropy pool, significantly reducing lag. When Android's entropy pool becomes depleted, lag is experienced. This service keeps the entropy pool full, therefore reducing lag.
Keywords: optimus memory optimize optimizer root rooted speed fast autokiller task manager optimus memory optimize optimizer root rooted speed fast autokiller task manager optimus memory optimize optimizer root rooted speed fast autokiller task manager soapbox entropy pool lag seed seeder rngd entropy pool lag seed seeder rngd entropy pool lag seed seeder rngd
The Masqed Crusader is a Network Optimization Tool for ROOT USERS ONLY. It increases web browsing speed and privacy. It is the only app of its kind on the Android Market!
What Does The Masqed Crusader Do?
* Improves overall network SPEED on both WiFi and Mobile data (2g/3g etc..) connections by locally caching nameserver data and forcing the use of Google's fast DNS servers. (Can be switched to OpenDNS in Advanced Settings Menu)
* Increases PRIVACY by avoiding the use of your wireless carrier's DNS servers. When paired with end-to-end encryption (i.e. using https when possible, running TOR etc...) this can diminish your carrier's ability to spy on you while using mobile internet.
* In addition, it provides effective AD-BLOCKING functionality by redirecting ad-server requests. (Can be Disabled in Advanced Settings Menu)
The Masqed Crusader requires root, busybox and dnsmasq to function... features common on most modern ROMS. Generally speaking, any ROM that supports Wireless Tethering should work properly with the Masqed Crusader.
Why does DNS matter?
According to Google's Public DNS page: "The DNS protocol is an important part of the web's infrastructure, serving as the Internet's phone book: every time you visit a website, your computer performs a DNS lookup. Complex pages often require multiple DNS lookups before they start loading, so your computer (or phone) may be performing hundreds of lookups a day."
Masqed Crusader uses dnsmasq, which acts as a middle man, between your device and the DNS server. Dnsmasq caches recent DNS lookups locally and uses hashing to quickly search that cache. The Masqed Crusader runs dnsmasq with a customized configuration file that is optimized for use with mobile devices, and constantly enforces its use by ensuring that the device looks to itself (127.0.0.1) for all DNS lookups.
* Some Wireless Tethering Apps also use dnsmasq to work, and therefore will not function when Masqed Crusader is ONLINE.
Explanation of Permissions
Masqed Crusader asks for:
-Storage (writing config files to the SD card)
-Read Phone State (to re-apply DNS settings when the phone changes networks)
-Start at Boot (to reset the status message after a reboot)
***Please remember that network speeds vary greatly and are dependent on a number of factors.***
Thanks to ChainsDD and Stericson for Creating the RootTools framework!
Features We are Working on:
-(DONE)User-Selectable DNS Server Settings
-(DONE)Option to Disable Ad-Blocking
AndGuard Pro is a Powerful Ad-Blocker and Internet Security App for Root Users Only.
AndGuard Pro utilizes both Hostname blocking and Iptables for Maximum Protection from dangerous websites etc...
Please make sure that your ROM has Busybox and Iptables before installing this app! (CM6/7 ROMs usually have both by default)
***If you are having trouble getting AndGuard to work, install and run Busybox by Stericson off the Android Market... this free app will ensure that you have the latest version of busybox properly installed on your system.***
Keywords: andguard ad ads admob block blocking blocker root rooted iptables adfree awesome batman soapbox andguard ad ads admob block blocking blocker root rooted iptables adfree awesome batman soapbox andguard ad ads admob block blocking blocker root rooted iptables adfree awesome batman soapbox
AndGuard is a Powerful Ad-Blocker and Internet Security App for Root Users Only.
AndGuard prevents your phone from connecting to potentially dangerous hosts (Ads, Spyware, etc.)
AndGuard offers 3 Different Levels of Protection to Suit your Needs.
***If you are having trouble getting AndGuard to work, install and run "Busybox" by Stericson from the Android Market... this free app will ensure that you have the latest version of busybox properly installed on your system.***
Keywords: andguard ad ads admob block blocking blocker root rooted awesome adfree batman soapbox andguard ad ads admob block blocking blocker root rooted adfree awesome batman soapbox andguard ad ads admob block blocking blocker root rooted adfree awesome batman soapbox
This app patches system files to enable 720p video recording on the Nexus 7's front facing camera, dramatically increasing its quality.
We recommend using MoDaCo's Camera Launcher which can be downloaded for free from the Play Store.
Keywords: n7 nexus7 nexus 7 720p video recording modaco camera launcher soapbox apps batman n7 nexus7 nexus 7 720p video recording modaco camera launcher soapbox apps batman n7 nexus7 nexus 7 720p video recording modaco camera launcher soapbox apps batman
NerdRage: Wrath at the Con is an independently developed, nerd-themed RPG. It is currently in the public BETA stage of development. Any and all feedback on the game is greatly appreciated!
HOW TO PLAY:
As you travel through the Gotham City Comic Con you will encounter a variety of enemies. Each enemy has four stats: health, attack power, intellect, and resistance. You have these same stats... plus one more, NerdRage.
You can defeat an enemy by either outwitting them (by correctly answering nerdy trivia questions) or by fighting them with the weapons you have equipped. The intellect stat determines your ability to challenge a monster with the outwit option.
The resistance stat indicates both your enemy's and your own ability to deflect damage, based on your armor.
The NerdRAGE stat indicates the likelihood of your scoring a critical hit in combat. In addition, it also acts as an XP multiplier. XP is used to level your character, increasing your overall stats... however, as you get stronger, so do your enemies. The NerdRAGE BETA only contains levels one through three.
Many enemies will, after being defeated, drop loot. This loot can either be equipped or sold for XP and money. Equipable items include: melee weapons, ranged weapons (which come with a limited amount of ammo), special items (healing, trinkets, etc...), and armor.
HOW TO WIN:
In the NerdRage BETA(which only includes a small fraction of the content that will be included in the full release) the player may win by making their way to the final room included in this BETA, the door to the next zone, which is guarded by a powerful boss.
The full version of NergRage will be played on a map four times larger than the one used in this BETA release. There will be more bosses, secret rooms, challenging achievements, better graphics, classes etc... plus a bunch more bad guys, trivia questions, and nerdtastic loot!
Keywords: nerd nerdrage rpg comics comic con wrath soapbox batman trivia game old school nerdy geek cool awesome openfeint nerd nerdrage rpg comics comic con wrath soapbox batman trivia game old school nerdy geek cool awesome openfeint nerd nerdrage rpg comics comic con wrath soapbox batman trivia game old school nerdy geek cool awesome openfeint open feint batman
Service Notes allows you to enter and store your territory records quickly and easily. The interface is simple, easy to use and designed to mimic the look and function of the House-to-House record form.
Disclaimer: This app was designed solely to provide convenience for those that prefer to store their records digitally, and as such, bears no affiliation with the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.
It is HIGHLY recommended that you use Stereo Headphones and listen for approximately 30 minutes to achieve maximum effectiveness.
Get Smart with BrainyBeats!