★ THOUSANDS OF RECIPES
Browse and search through 7,900+ drink & cocktail recipes and 1,300+ ingredients.
★ METRIC/IMPERIAL UNITS
Metric and Imperial (US) units can be chosen for all drink recipes with the click of one button on the "More" tab.
★ LIQUOR CABINET
The "Liquor Cabinet" tab lets you enter all the liquor and mixer types you have on hand--and search the entire database for all the cocktails you're able to make.
★ RANDOM DRINKS
The "Random" tab has a slot-machine interface, which lets you find random cocktail recipes based on liquor, mixer, and glassware criteria. The Cabinet and Random features are user-friendly because we've broken down 1,300+ ingredients into 87 categories.
★ LIQUOR STORE LOCATOR
Find nearby liquor stores using Google maps and GPS.
★ DRINK RECIPE CATEGORIES
Cocktails, Martinis, Shooters, Jello Shots, Hot Drinks, Punches, Non-Alcoholic, and Favorites.
★ LEARN BARTENDING TERMINOLOGY & TECHNIQUES
The "Bartending" tab supplies info on Glassware, Tools of the Trade, Terminology, How to Stock Your Bar, and Bartending Tips & Tricks.
★ AWARD WINNING APP
Over 8500 articles have been written about our drink recipe apps...in books, magazines, and web sites from the likes of Gizmodo.com, Mashable.com, Time Magazine, and O'Reilly Media. Furthermore, our team includes a veteran of the food and beverage industry.
★ APP TO SD
You may move this app to your SD card to save space on your phone. However, you may not move the 6 MB database, just everything else. Moving the database to the SD card is wrong on multiple levels. Please accept this fact and enjoy the app! Thanks.
(From the creators of Mixologist)
THIS APP IS FOR YOU IF YOU:
- are new to sobriety and need an easy tool to beat alcoholic and addict cravings and out of control thoughts related to alcoholism and addiction.
- have been clean and sober for awhile but still feel stress, want to change defeating behaviors, and enjoy sobriety.
- just completed alcoholism and addiction inpatient or outpatient treatment.
- want to stay sober for your family, friends or YOURSELF.
- have struggled staying sober before.
- want a tool to help you when you can't reach a 12 Step Sponsor, support person, therapist, or get to a 12 Step meeting.
- want to keep a strong, daily recovery program.
- have had legal or any kind of trouble as a result of alcohol, drugs, or other alcoholic or addictive behaviors.
- are required to stay sober by an Employee Assistance Program, court system, professional assistance program, employer, school, licensing bureau, etc.
-feel stuck in your recovery and want to have fun while staying clean and sober.
- keep making the same mistakes over and over again even though you are holding onto your sobriety and want to change these alcoholic behaviors.
- need help making wise decisions that won't jeopardize your sobriety.
This App is also extremely useful for treatment centers, hospitals, addiction counselors, psychologists, social workers, alcoholism and addiction counselors, psychiatrists, 12 Step Sponsors for the alcoholic or addict and other therapists who need a resource for finding answers to common issues experienced by the alcoholic and addict.
This free App is based on proven techniques and authored by a Harvard educated, licensed chemical dependency counselor and internationally certified alcoholism and drug counselor who has over 26 years of uninterrupted sobriety. Some of the materials in this App contain theories related to cognitive behavioral therapy and 12 Step practice. It also contains slogans commonly heard at 12 Step meetings for the alcoholic and addict. This App is not a substitute for alcoholism and addiction treatment and 12 Step meetings!
ALCOHOLICS AND ADDICTS! This app leads you to specific answers to problems you are currently experiencing and all you do is touch its prompts. It has a reward system AND GREAT AUTOMATIC DAILY READINGS. It also has a Search Engine you can use to find helpful answers to sobriety threatening issues.
This app respects your privacy, does not require you to give any personal information, and has minimal app permissions! It will not invade your contact list.
In sum, this App helps with alcoholism treatment, addiction treatment, relapse prevention, and alcohol and drug recovery.
DISCLAIMER: None of the information in this App creates a counselor patient relationship or should substitute for any other forms of therapy. The User waives the right to make any claims against Author for any misinterpretations or any harm claimed from the use of this App. This App is not therapy or treatment.
• poutavá grafika, malované nápoje
• drag & drop ovládání
• editovatelné nápoje
• přesun nápojů v seznamu (změna pořadí)
• interaktivní graf s popisky
Alkohol kalkulačka má předdefinovaných více než 30 nejoblíbenějších nápojů, jako např.:
• pivo – 10°, 11°, 12°, stout,
• víno – bílé, červené, portské,
• destiláty – rum, fernet, becherovka, vodka, tequilla, whisky, koňak atd.,
• míchané drinky – Pina Colada, Sex on the Beach, Tequilla Sunrise, Bloody Mary, Cosmopolitan, Margareta atd.
Českou verzi aplikace podpořil BESIP. Pijte zodpovědně.
Výpočet je pouze orientační, množství zbytkového alkoholu v krvi se u různých osob liší. Nezapomínejte také na zhoršené vnímání, pozornost a orientaci při stavu tzv. kocoviny.
AlcoDroid also provides an estimate of your blood alcohol content (BAC) based on the drinks you've logged, plots your BAC development in a chart and indicates when you get below the legal limit or back to sobriety.
Widgets are available to display your current BAC on the home screen.
AlcoDroid also allows you to:
- show, edit and export your drink logbook
- chart your drinking habits daily, weekly or monthly
- display and export daily, weekly and monthly alcohol consumption statistics
- set your drinking goal (e.g. 21 standard drinks per week, SD/w) and see how your drinking matches the goal
- setup your own list of "drink presets" to log your drinks fast
- pin the most frequently used drinks to the main screen to log your drinks by two clicks
- share your status and BAC chart on Facebook, by e-mail etc
Supports US, imperial and metric units. Alcohol intake can be displayed in standard drinks (US, UK, CA, AU), grams or milliliters per week or day.
For feedback and support, visit AlcoDroid on Facebook.
Whether you're a college student bored of getting shitfaced every weekend or just curious about what life without alcohol would be like, this app is for you.
800+ Quotes About Quitting
Going through a rough patch? Read some inspiring quotes about quitting drinking, all written by people like you and me.
Track your alcohol consumption in a visual way.
Count Sober Streaks
Form a new habit by simply tracking the number of consecutive sober days.
Export Your Data
You are the owner of your data. Backup your data whenever you want.
Who's This App For?
Our app is suited for all types of drinkers, whether you're an alcoholic, problem drinker or just a social drinker who would like to track his alcohol intake. We try to offer a different perspective in a world where drinking alcohol is almost socially required.
What Can It Do?
The main goal is to motivate you to continue or start your alcohol-free journey. It does this by tracking the number of days you've been sober, based on Seinfeld's "Don't Break The Chain" technique. You can simply add each drink to today's counter or let the app remind you each day to fill in the number.
This is the free version of the product. It has full functionality, except that there are only 50 quotes included. Full version includes all 800+ quotes and can be found at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oristats.stopdrinkingfull
Absolutely no personal information is collected. Your data is only saved locally on your phone. The Internet and Network State permissions are required for Google Analytics and Bugsense so we can see if people are actually using the app and to fix bugs.
This Stop Drinking Alcohol app helps you to quit drinking or to drink less, whether you're a binge drinker trying to get sober, alcoholic, social drinker or someone who just wants to measure his alcohol intake. Easily track your daily alcohol consumption and create the powerful new habit of not drinking alcohol and getting sober instead of binge drinking every weekend. It includes a powerful sobriety counter. Also very useful for people following the 12 steps Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) program, but also SMART (Self-Management And Recovery Training) recovery, Women for sobriety (WFS), Moderation Management, Secular Organizations for Sobriety (SOS) etc.
Check out the screenshots! Features:
★ BROWSE ALL COCKTAILS ★ just a list of all cocktails available. Do you really care about 9000 cocktails other applications offer? Most of them you probably won't like. We include only carefully chosen and most popular cocktails. The cocktails you can make are highlighted, you know that you can make it. For other cocktails missing ingredients are listed.
★ MY BAR ★ all your ingredients in one place. For each one, quickly see what cocktails you can make with that particular ingredients.
★ MY COCKTAILS ★ all cocktails you can make using only ingredients you have. Below that list - cocktails that you almost can make, missing one or two ingredient. You can easily see what exactly you need to add to your bar shelf to expand a list of your cocktails.
★ CUSTOM COCKTAILS AND INGREDIENTS ★ Create your own unique cocktails and add new ingredients.
★ FAVORITE COCKTAILS ★ Manage your favorite cocktails and have them quickly accessible in a separate tab.
★ MANAGE BAR ★ choose what ingredients are on your bar shelf, see how many cocktails are available with particular ingredient.
★ BROWSE BY CATEGORY ★ Select a category to see only IBA official cocktails or shooters etc. For ingredient list select a category to see only strong alcohol, beveragers etc.
★ SEARCH ★ Quick cocktail and ingredient search option.
★ COCKTAIL DETAILS ★ Description, detailed recipe with variations and a list of needed ingredients including garnish.
★ INGREDIENT DETAILS ★ Browse all cocktails with Tequila, for example, quickly see which of these cocktails you can make right now.
★ If you cannot find a cocktail you love, tell us! We will update our cocktail database regularly.
★ Having problems with application? Want a feature we don't have? Contact us at email@example.com and we will try to help.
★ Don't want any ads? Support our development and get a Pro version. Thank you!
keywords: cocktail, cocktails, drink, drinks, bar, recipe, recipes, mix, bartender, alcohol, margarita, liquor, booze, tequila, vodka
* Keep a personal record of all the alcoholic beverages you consume and view statistics and rankings of beverage choice and style.
* Discover key insights into your drinking habits and share interesting charts and graphs with your facebook friends.
* Keep real time tabs on your BAC, monitor your level of intoxication, and share this information with your social network.
* Maintain a Liquid History of your night, useful in assisting your alcohol impaired memory to reconstruct the events of the previous evening.
**Liquid History is a different sort of app than the other Blood Alcohol Calculators and Drink Record Keepers. The main purpose is to maintain interesting statistics on your drinking habits and preferences that wouldn't normally be available to you without this utility, and view and share visualizations of this data with your friends because you find it amusing.
Keywords: alcohol, beer, wine, cocktail, liquor, bac, blood alcohol, drinking diary, drinking game
Use the planner to track your BAC from the moment you have your first drink until all the alcohol has left your body. Obviously, the figures are approximate only and have no legal value.
And remember: even the most accurate calculator can’t replace your own good judgement. This tool is designed to help you make the right decision, not make the decision for you.
Alcohol Calculator estimates blood alcohol content (BAC) in promilles.
After adding alcoholic drinks and time when they were finished drinking it displays concentration of the alcohol in the blood, time when the level drops to allowable by law for driving and time when one is sober. You can set allowable level by country.
Set your weight and sex in the settings (as well as other preferences) and add drinks including time when they were finished drinking. Now you can also provide drinking duration (first tap on the button marks start of drinking, second allows to choose a drink after finishing it).
Application allows using metric units as well as those used in US or UK. It includes intoxication thresholds for many countries.
- up to three days of drinking history
- Current as well as maximum blood alcohol content may be displayed.
- adding drinks from predefined list (now you can manage the list and display it with one tap - one tap if drinking is started or long tap always)
- selecting volume and percentage from predefined list
- long press on drop down while creating drink to edit value
- there is a profile setting for metabolism speed
Note that the application tries to give as much accurate result as possible, but it can't guarantee any accuracy. To be sure of your real BAC use breathalyser.
Please email me your comments, bug reports or any other doubts about how the program works! Thank you for using the app!
Keywords: alcodroid alternative, alcohol tracker, bac, blood alcohol content, Drink Awareness, drink tracker, beer, wine, vodka, sober, drunk
It calculates the amount of time that has elapsed since that date, in days, months and years, as well as the time in hours, minutes and seconds :)
For personalization, in the application it is possible to specify the name and addiction. The significance of gender is used in some regions to correctly display the declination.
It is possible to set an image as the background of the program, or to choose the background color and font of your choice.
Ability to set a password to log in to the application, which would protect this information from unauthorized access.
Three screens: the first person, the second - with a greeting, and screen the exact statistics.
Switching between views by clicking on the display or on the arrows.
Application can make a screenshot and allows them to share in social networks or any message. For example, the screenshot in the first person, with the ability to add your own text - slogan.
There is a widget for your desktop with running minutes and seconds.
There is the option of congratulations on jubilees in the statusbar.
Permission to access the memory card is needed to save screenshots to a folder CleanCounter.
If you want this application to your language - write to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application essentially free. Will remain so.
Comments and feedback are welcome)
Wish you the day be clean and sober!
Use Sober Time to track your addictions, sobriety and how long you have been clean. It is especially useful for recovering addicts. It supports multiple addictions and you can track and count as many as you want.
Each addiction has its own tab and display options where you can customize how you want it to track your sobriety. It works well with an alcoholics AA 12 step program and has the ability to call your sponsor when things get tough.
All features are enabled without limitations. This is the full version, free!
✔ Tracks sobriety
✔ Full-featured time counter
✔ Support for multiple addictions (Drugs, alcohol, cigarettes and more)
✔ Also supports less serious addictions, like TV or fast food
✔ Motivational messages and quotes
✔ Multiple display options and time counters
✔ Call your sponsor or contact at the push of a button
✔ Summarize the time you have been sober down to the second
✔ Helps to keep you clean and motivated
✔ Perfect in any AA 12 step program
✔ No data is collected. You stay anonymous and private. Your data never leaves your phone.
With Sober Time you can measure your sobriety and stay motivated wherever you are. It has multiple display options, powerful counters, customizable messages and the ability to phone your sponsor or contact at the push of a button.
The primary goal of Sober Time is to help recovering anonymous addicts and alcoholics recover from their addictions. Most often the app is used to track how long addicts have been clean from narcotics, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes or other addictions.
However, not all addictions come in the form of narcotics, drugs or alcohol. Some people use the app to track how long they have stayed clean from Television (TV), or how long they have committed to their diet. Others are victims recovering from serious alcoholism.
It is perfect for alcoholics wanting to integrate it into their AA 12 step program and will help keep them clean and help addicts recover.
Use the recover counter technology to count how well you are recovering.
Stop being a victim of alcohol or drugs and take control of your life in an easy and simple way. You can rely on the counter to be there when you need it.
When things really get tough, your AA sponsor will be only a button press away. Set up the details of your sponsor in the settings page. Then press the button at the bottom of your screen to call him whenever alcoholism gets too hard to control.
The app keeps alcoholics anonymous.No data is collected.
Include it into your AA 12 step program for best results.
Get Sober Time now to take control of your addictions, recover and hold on to your sobriety!
It also has a Spot Check Inventory that allows you to quickly get rid of resentments when on the go and you can later add more detail via your computer because all data is securely synced to the cloud using the same security as banks!
Just because you’re a recovering alcoholic doesn't mean life will slow down. Instead it will move forward, and so must you. Often times moving forward means being on the constant go. In effect, this means that if you’re using journaling as part of your recovery, then you don’t have time to sit down and write your feelings out.
There’s another problem that arises with paper journaling: privacy. If you mistakenly leave your journal out, someone might “accidentally” read it. Although a journal is a private matter and it’s likely closed, people nowadays will still somehow invite themselves to opening your journal; thus, reading your private thoughts.
Oh, what scandals can occur from private information!
It’s so good to know that both of these situations are avoidable – thanks to this MST App!
With the journal, you simply type in an entry. Whatever you want to express – anger, sadness, joy, etc. – do so with the assurance that your thoughts will remain private. This is because all data is encrypted; you’re the only person who will have access to it. If you want to add an extra sense of security for your own peace of mind, create a fictitious name.
Remember, however, that you’re the only writer and reader in MST’s journal. In addition, you can edit and delete entries at any time.
• GRATITUDE LIST
- Enter Your Gratitudes while one the go!
- Hardship discounts are available for anyone that can't afford the $2.99 premium features.
• SPOT CHECK INVENTORIES
- With Spot Check Inventories, this is an opportunity to quickly express your resentment. When you’re angry, you need to dispose this emotion fast so that it won’t eat at your soul throughout the remainder of the day.
• SOBRIETY CALCULATOR
- View your length of sobriety each time the app is opened
- Calculate the length of sobriety of all your friends
• ANONYMOUS ICON
- To protect anonymity, the actual app icon does not show references to AA
How MST Gives You Privacy
While MST eliminates the possibility of losing your journal, it’s even better that it gives you something more priceless: privacy.
As mentioned earlier, all data is encrypted and password protected. Using the same security as banks, your data is transmitted over SSL.
So, go ahead, write whatever you’re feeling. Whether you hate your spouse, feel attracted to someone else, tempted to slap your boss … whatever, just type in your journal without the fear of being discovered and judged.
With the help of journaling, you’re accomplishing the hard task of recovering from alcoholism.
Don’t sacrifice journaling by not having time. And don’t lose your privacy by having it invaded. Instead gain convenience and privacy while on the go with the MST App and Myspiritualtoolkit.com.
An alcoholic beverage is a drink that typically contains 3% – 40% alcohol. Alcoholic beverages are divided into three classes: beers, wines, and spirits. They are legally consumed in most countries around the world. More than 100 countries have laws regulating their production, sale, and consumption. Alcohol often has a strong effect on people – and throughout history, we've struggled to understand and manage alcohol's power. The effects of alcohol consumption from Drinkaware. Find out how alcohol affects your body, appearance, mood, and health.
This app provides you all the information about how to quit alcohol easily and quickly.
Contents of this app:-
** Try and create as successful an environment as possible.
** How to Quit Drinking without Alcoholics Anonymous.
** Enjoy your recovery from alcohol dependence.
If You've made the decision to stop drinking alcohol completely, for health reasons or otherwise, this app gives you the tips and tricks to possible your decision. You're looking at this app, which means you want to quit. That's the good news!!!
So what are you waiting for!!
Grab this app now!
• Built for both Phones and Tablets
• Completely rebuilt with great, new features, functionality and layout improvements.
• Beautiful new icon and app design.
• Available for Phones and Tablets!
• Collapsible index categories.
• Notes with sharing
• More Big Book text and categories.
• Edit and add your own recovery contacts.
• Contact Support for help via email from contacts.
• Built in routing to find contact addresses and quick access to Maps app for specific directions.
• Improved sobriety length calculations.
• ANONYMOUS ICON
- To protect anonymity, the actual app icon does not show references to AA
• SOBRIETY CALCULATOR
- View your length of sobriety
- Calculate the length of sobriety of all your friends
• THE BIG BOOK
- Search tool
- Read the main 164 pages & more
- Read 60+ stories from 1st & 2nd editions
- Original forewords
- Portrait or Landscape layout for reading
- Page numbers for the main 164 pages
- Morning prayer for "on awakening"
- Night prayer for "when we retire at night"
- Prayers from the steps
- Prayer of St. Francis
- The Big Book's suggestions on prayer
- Extensive gathering of promises throughout the Big Book.
- Promises on Experience, Strength and Hope
- Promises from the steps and more!
- Reach out to US central offices, areas, districts and answering services.
- Map the route to a contact with an address using the device's GPS.
- Tap contact buttons to immediately call, e-mail or visit their website.
• OPTION TO MOVE APP TO SD CARD
• NO INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED
Thank you everyone that has downloaded this app! I am grateful for your support! I hope you enjoy this app as a tool in your recovery and others.
If you have any comments or concerns please visit www.deanhuff.com
- Only stories from the 1st and 2nd editions could be included.
- The 12 Steps Companion can only be available to US customers.
*Big Book and Alcoholics Anonymous are registered trademarks of AA World Services.
*Please always support AA by purchasing a printed copy from your local central office
More than 16,250 drink recipes in this single app, featuring:
• Store your ingredients inventory in “My Cabinet”
• Clone and modify recipes to your personal taste and save
• Add ingredients to shopping list
• Rate recipes
• Add recipes to your favorites
• Add recipes to the “to try” list
• Share recipes via Facebook, Twitter, text message, email, Instagram, Pinterest and more.
Access cocktail recipes, non alcoholic and virgin drink recipes, smoothies, coffee drinks and more.
Search for recipes by:
• Drink category
This app contains paid ads that link to third parties.
Please rate our app in the Google Play store.
We are operated by SplashPad Mobile, a top Android app developer. Your app experience is important to us. If you encounter any problems or issues, email email@example.com for a direct response.
Dietista builds, within seconds, a daily nutritional menu that fits your individual needs, while considering your goals. Yes, even your culinary requirements. Dietista will serve you a flexible and interchangeable menu that can be changed at any time. Additionally, every menu is attached with a grocery list that includes all the ingredients necessary to create the menus.
• Preparing a daily menu, suited for your needs, just like meeting a dietitian. The menu is flexible and interchangeable at any moment.
• Adaptation to your wishes and goals – diet, bodybuilding, or maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
• Adaptation to your culinary taste – option to change and customize every dish to your choice.
• Personally suited menu – what do you feel like eating now? A new feature that enables you to add whatever you'd like to eat at any given time. Different menu possibilities – vegetarian, kosher, a specific number of meals etc.
• Food rating – teach Dietista about your desires and culinary taste using a system for rating dishes.
• Adjustment to sportive activities – complete coordination of the nutritional menu to all types of sports and exercises. Any sport you do, will affect the making of the menus and its nutritional values.
• The application studies the user and becomes more accurate with time.
• Daily and weekly shopping list, sharable, that contains all ingredients for the menu.
• Documentation and close follow-up – Dietista will notify you when it's time to eat, weigh you every week, and even monitor your progress. The menu will be affected by every change and progress along the way.
• Accuracy and professionalism – the application was developed with the constant advisement of two senior nutritionists.
• It's the only application that takes into account the physical condition of the user and reaches a peak of accuracy.
• The application uses the FDA database.
The basic version of Dietista is given for free. If you'd like to upgrade yourself, we strongly recommend that you use our premium version for 1.99$!
For more information, we invite you to stay in touch with us in one of the following ways:
Our website: www.dietista.me
You can also contact us about any issue at: firstname.lastname@example.org