This is your app! Download now, for free! Completely in english. It does not matter what you had, beer, wine, shots, cocktail, liquor or all kinds of booze.
Easy to use, even if you're tanked up to the max!
AlcoDroid also provides an estimate of your blood alcohol content (BAC) based on the drinks you've logged, plots your BAC development in a chart and indicates when you get below the legal limit or back to sobriety.
Widgets are available to display your current BAC on the home screen.
AlcoDroid also allows you to:
- show, edit and export your drink logbook
- chart your drinking habits daily, weekly or monthly
- display and export daily, weekly and monthly alcohol consumption statistics
- set your drinking goal (e.g. 21 standard drinks per week, SD/w) and see how your drinking matches the goal
- setup your own list of "drink presets" to log your drinks fast
- pin the most frequently used drinks to the main screen to log your drinks by two clicks
- share your status and BAC chart on Facebook, by e-mail etc
Supports US, imperial and metric units. Alcohol intake can be displayed in standard drinks (US, UK, CA, AU), grams or milliliters per week or day.
For feedback and support, visit AlcoDroid on Facebook.
Keywords: blood alcohol, stop drinking, quit drinking, breathalyzer, best bac, interlock, blood alcohol calculator, booze calculator, alcohol diary, drinks diary, alcohol consumption, alcohol intake, BAC, blood alcohol content, blood alcohol level, drunk driving, DUI, drinking self-assessment tool, risk reduction program, responsible drinking, booze, alcohol effects
Alcohol Calculator estimates blood alcohol content (BAC) in promilles.
After adding alcoholic drinks and time when they were finished drinking it displays concentration of the alcohol in the blood, time when the level drops to allowable by law for driving and time when one is sober. You can set allowable level by country.
Set your weight and sex in the settings (as well as other preferences) and add drinks including time when they were finished drinking. Now you can also provide drinking duration (first tap on the button marks start of drinking, second allows to choose a drink after finishing it).
Application allows using metric units as well as those used in US or UK. It includes intoxication thresholds for many countries.
- up to three days of drinking history
- Current as well as maximum blood alcohol content may be displayed.
- adding drinks from predefined list (now you can manage the list and display it with one tap - one tap if drinking is started or long tap always)
- selecting volume and percentage from predefined list
- long press on drop down while creating drink to edit value
- there is a profile setting for metabolism speed
Note that the application tries to give as much accurate result as possible, but it can't guarantee any accuracy. To be sure of your real BAC use breathalyser.
Please email me your comments, bug reports or any other doubts about how the program works! Thank you for using the app!
Keywords: alcodroid alternative, alcohol tracker, bac, blood alcohol content, Drink Awareness, drink tracker, beer, wine, vodka, sober, drunk
Use the planner to track your BAC from the moment you have your first drink until all the alcohol has left your body. Obviously, the figures are approximate only and have no legal value.
And remember: even the most accurate calculator can’t replace your own good judgement. This tool is designed to help you make the right decision, not make the decision for you.
* Keep a personal record of all the alcoholic beverages you consume and view statistics and rankings of beverage choice and style.
* Discover key insights into your drinking habits and share interesting charts and graphs with your facebook friends.
* Keep real time tabs on your BAC, monitor your level of intoxication, and share this information with your social network.
* Maintain a Liquid History of your night, useful in assisting your alcohol impaired memory to reconstruct the events of the previous evening.
**Liquid History is a different sort of app than the other Blood Alcohol Calculators and Drink Record Keepers. The main purpose is to maintain interesting statistics on your drinking habits and preferences that wouldn't normally be available to you without this utility, and view and share visualizations of this data with your friends because you find it amusing.
Keywords: alcohol, beer, wine, cocktail, liquor, bac, blood alcohol, drinking diary, drinking game
* Cool graphics
* Intuitive (drag & drop) user interface
* Interactive graph with results
* Customizable beverages
Over 30 predefined beverages with cool icons:
* Bloody Mary
* Blue Lagoon
* Flaming Lamborghini
* Piña Colada
* Sex on the Beach
* Tequila Sunrise
* Woo Woo
... and more
The BAC Alcohol Calculator allows you to edit your favorite beverages, so you can customize it to meet your own particular consumption. Do you like beer, distilled beverages or mixed drinks? Are you male or female? Calculate the current blood alcohol content and the time when you reach zero.
Residual alcohol is often underestimated. Why take the risk?
The app is designed for entertainment purposes only and the calculation should not be used to determine whether person is able to drive. Do not rely entirely on the outcome of the calculation.
*NEW* This app now also provides a widget for your home screen.
Please leave comments and ratings if you like this application, or have any suggestions for improvement. I am particularly looking for feedback on the appearance and formatting of the display.
Contact me via email to report any bugs, feature requests, or other issues.
- Big Book
- Search Big Book
- Search Internet
- Daily Meditations
- Friends Of Bill
- Track Your Sobriety
- Track Your Friends Sobriety
- Quick Access To Phone Numbers
Reflections is the best daily reading app for all in recovery. Written for AA members by AA members, Reflections offers you a daily collection of encouraging words and wisdom to carry forward through each passing day.This part of the app is loaded with daily reflections for anyone in recovery.
The 12 traditions grew out of the Alcoholics Anonymous (A.A.) movement and outline the means by which A.A. maintains its unity and relates itself to the world around it.
Practicing Living Sober is an extremely informative section of the app which does not offer a plan for getting sober but does offer us sound advice about how to stay sober. Basic, essential information from Alcoholics Anonymous.
As the app states, "Anyone can get sober. . .the trick is to live sober."
And the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous. What is Alcoholism? "The Story" is the SECOND edition (available in US only) account of how many thousands of men and women have recovered from Alcoholism.
Calendar to keep track of meetings and speakers.
Ability to take notes.
Locate a local meeting.
12 Step Prayers
Key for your addiction recovery and your recovery programs. With this app you can search for recovery services in your area too. Keep your Recovery at Bay with The 12 Step Sober Set App!
** ALL font color and background color issues FIXED :-)) **
The alcoholic beverages can by chosen from the growing database or you can simply create and enter your own drink.
Alcohol Check in comparison to the real alcohol tester further provides:
- watch how the growth of blood alcohol concentration affects you due to drunkenness
- count easily the total number of drinks dragged and dropped from the bar
- mix your own alcoholic beverage
Blood alcohol concentration calculated by Alc Check is approximate. Alc Check cannot substitute the real alcohol tester. Developer of Alc Check is not be liable for the difference between the calculated and actual BAC. The app is for entertainment purposes only and the calculation should not be used to determine whether person is able to drive.
The most complete and entertaining Alcohol test on Android.
- Standard Test based on official alcoholic tables, user-friendly manageable without having to resort to the keyboard;
- Blood alcohol content (BAC) measurement
- Calculation of time required to return legally to drive and to be totally sober;
- Funny tests of coordination with funny icons and sound effects;
- Ability to store the car's position using GPS, to be able to find your car easily with the navigator;
- Ability to configure the taxi number of your area to be able to easily call;
- Ability to call a taxi by SMS message with the address automatically detected by GPS to save money;
- Ability to send a preset text message to someone you know;
- Ability to call an ambulance for emergency;
- Voice instructions;
- App to SD
- Summary table of the main symptoms of alcohol intake.
*** The GPS performance depends on the quality of your device.
Test alcolico, etilometro, breathalyzer
**NEW IN UPDATE 2.0:
• Built for both Phones and Tablets
• Completely rebuilt with great, new features, functionality and layout improvements.
• Beautiful new icon and app design.
• Available for Phones and Tablets!
• Collapsible index categories.
• Notes with sharing
• More Big Book text and categories.
• Edit and add your own recovery contacts.
• Contact Support for help via email from contacts.
• Built in routing to find contact addresses and quick access to Maps app for specific directions.
• Improved sobriety length calculations.
• ANONYMOUS ICON
- To protect anonymity, the actual app icon does not show references to AA
• SOBRIETY CALCULATOR
- View your length of sobriety
- Calculate the length of sobriety of all your friends
• THE BIG BOOK
- Search tool
- Read the main 164 pages & more
- Read 60+ stories from 1st & 2nd editions
- Original forewords
- Portrait or Landscape layout for reading
- Page numbers for the main 164 pages
- Morning prayer for "on awakening"
- Night prayer for "when we retire at night"
- Prayers from the steps
- Prayer of St. Francis
- The Big Book's suggestions on prayer
- Extensive gathering of promises throughout the Big Book.
- Promises on Experience, Strength and Hope
- Promises from the steps and more!
- Reach out to US central offices, areas, districts and answering services.
- Map the route to a contact with an address using the device's GPS.
- Tap contact buttons to immediately call, e-mail or visit their website.
• OPTION TO MOVE APP TO SD CARD
• NO INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED
Thank you everyone that has downloaded this app! I am grateful for your support! I hope you enjoy this app as a tool in your recovery and others.
If you have any comments or concerns please visit www.deanhuff.com
- Only stories from the 1st and 2nd editions could be included.
- The 12 Steps Companion can only be available to US customers.
*Big Book and Alcoholics Anonymous are registered trademarks of AA World Services.
*Please always support AA by purchasing a printed copy from your local central office
It also has a Spot Check Inventory that allows you to quickly get rid of resentments when on the go and you can later add more detail via your computer because all data is securely synced to the cloud using the same security as banks!
Just because you’re a recovering alcoholic doesn't mean life will slow down. Instead it will move forward, and so must you. Often times moving forward means being on the constant go. In effect, this means that if you’re using journaling as part of your recovery, then you don’t have time to sit down and write your feelings out.
There’s another problem that arises with paper journaling: privacy. If you mistakenly leave your journal out, someone might “accidentally” read it. Although a journal is a private matter and it’s likely closed, people nowadays will still somehow invite themselves to opening your journal; thus, reading your private thoughts.
Oh, what scandals can occur from private information!
It’s so good to know that both of these situations are avoidable – thanks to this MST App!
With the journal, you simply type in an entry. Whatever you want to express – anger, sadness, joy, etc. – do so with the assurance that your thoughts will remain private. This is because all data is encrypted; you’re the only person who will have access to it. If you want to add an extra sense of security for your own peace of mind, create a fictitious name.
Remember, however, that you’re the only writer and reader in MST’s journal. In addition, you can edit and delete entries at any time.
• GRATITUDE LIST
- Enter Your Gratitudes while one the go!
- Hardship discounts are available for anyone that can't afford the $0.99 cent premium features.
• SPOT CHECK INVENTORIES
- With Spot Check Inventories, this is an opportunity to quickly express your resentment. When you’re angry, you need to dispose this emotion fast so that it won’t eat at your soul throughout the remainder of the day.
• SOBRIETY CALCULATOR
- View your length of sobriety each time the app is opened
- Calculate the length of sobriety of all your friends
• ANONYMOUS ICON
- To protect anonymity, the actual app icon does not show references to AA
How MST Gives You Privacy
While MST eliminates the possibility of losing your journal, it’s even better that it gives you something more priceless: privacy.
As mentioned earlier, all data is encrypted and password protected. Using the same security as banks, your data is transmitted over SSL.
So, go ahead, write whatever you’re feeling. Whether you hate your spouse, feel attracted to someone else, tempted to slap your boss … whatever, just type in your journal without the fear of being discovered and judged.
With the help of journaling, you’re accomplishing the hard task of recovering from alcoholism.
Don’t sacrifice journaling by not having time. And don’t lose your privacy by having it invaded. Instead gain convenience and privacy while on the go with the MST App and Myspiritualtoolkit.com.
It calculates the amount of time that has elapsed since that date, in days, months and years, as well as the time in hours, minutes and seconds :)
For personalization, in the application it is possible to specify the name and addiction. The significance of gender is used in some regions to correctly display the declination.
It is possible to set an image as the background of the program, or to choose the background color and font of your choice.
Ability to set a password to log in to the application, which would protect this information from unauthorized access.
Three screens: the first person, the second - with a greeting, and screen the exact statistics.
Switching between views by clicking on the display or on the arrows.
Application can make a screenshot and allows them to share in social networks or any message. For example, the screenshot in the first person, with the ability to add your own text - slogan.
There is a widget for your desktop with running minutes and seconds.
There is the option of congratulations on jubilees in the statusbar.
Permission to access the memory card is needed to save screenshots to a folder CleanCounter.
If you want this application to your language - write to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application essentially free. Will remain so.
Comments and feedback are welcome)
Wish you the day be clean and sober!
Whether you're a college student bored of getting shitfaced every weekend or just curious about what life without alcohol would be like, this app is for you.
800+ Quotes About Quitting
Going through a rough patch? Read some inspiring quotes about quitting drinking, all written by people like you and me.
Track your alcohol consumption in a visual way.
Count Sober Streaks
Form a new habit by simply tracking the number of consecutive sober days.
Export Your Data
You are the owner of your data. Backup your data whenever you want.
Who's This App For?
Our app is suited for all types of drinkers, whether you're an alcoholic, problem drinker or just a social drinker who would like to track his alcohol intake. We try to offer a different perspective in a world where drinking alcohol is almost socially required.
What Can It Do?
The main goal is to motivate you to continue or start your alcohol-free journey. It does this by tracking the number of days you've been sober, based on Seinfeld's "Don't Break The Chain" technique. You can simply add each drink to today's counter or let the app remind you each day to fill in the number.
This is the free version of the product. It has full functionality, except that there are only 50 quotes included. Full version includes all 800+ quotes and can be found at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oristats.stopdrinkingfull
Absolutely no personal information is collected. Your data is only saved locally on your phone. The Internet and Network State permissions are required for Google Analytics and Bugsense so we can see if people are actually using the app and to fix bugs.
This Stop Drinking Alcohol app helps you to quit drinking or to drink less, whether you're a binge drinker trying to get sober, alcoholic, social drinker or someone who just wants to measure his alcohol intake. Easily track your daily alcohol consumption and create the powerful new habit of not drinking alcohol and getting sober instead of binge drinking every weekend. It includes a powerful sobriety counter. Also very useful for people following the 12 steps Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) program, but also SMART (Self-Management And Recovery Training) recovery, Women for sobriety (WFS), Moderation Management, Secular Organizations for Sobriety (SOS) etc.
More from developer
Dietista builds, within seconds, a daily nutritional menu that fits your individual needs, while considering your goals. Yes, even your culinary requirements. Dietista will serve you a flexible and interchangeable menu that can be changed at any time. Additionally, every menu is attached with a grocery list that includes all the ingredients necessary to create the menus.
• Preparing a daily menu, suited for your needs, just like meeting a dietitian. The menu is flexible and interchangeable at any moment.
• Adaptation to your wishes and goals – diet, bodybuilding, or maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
• Adaptation to your culinary taste – option to change and customize every dish to your choice.
• Personally suited menu – what do you feel like eating now? A new feature that enables you to add whatever you'd like to eat at any given time. Different menu possibilities – vegetarian, kosher, a specific number of meals etc.
• Food rating – teach Dietista about your desires and culinary taste using a system for rating dishes.
• Adjustment to sportive activities – complete coordination of the nutritional menu to all types of sports and exercises. Any sport you do, will affect the making of the menus and its nutritional values.
• The application studies the user and becomes more accurate with time.
• Daily and weekly shopping list, sharable, that contains all ingredients for the menu.
• Documentation and close follow-up – Dietista will notify you when it's time to eat, weigh you every week, and even monitor your progress. The menu will be affected by every change and progress along the way.
• Accuracy and professionalism – the application was developed with the constant advisement of two senior nutritionists.
• It's the only application that takes into account the physical condition of the user and reaches a peak of accuracy.
• The application uses the FDA database.
The basic version of Dietista is given for free. If you'd like to upgrade yourself, we strongly recommend that you use our premium version for 1.99$!
For more information, we invite you to stay in touch with us in one of the following ways:
Our website: www.dietista.me
You can also contact us about any issue at: email@example.com