Standalone product, no ads or online subscription necessary
17,000+ item food database
Easy "tap to track" interface
3 Bar Charts and 2 Pie Charts for tracking your progress
This app brings the fitness tracking and calorie counting tools, exercise demos, and detailed reporting that have helped millions of SparkPeople members meet their goals and live healthier, better, lives. Our app fully integrates with our site, giving you access to detailed fitness and diet reporting, articles by our health experts, thousands of healthy recipes and more.
WHY YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD OUR APP RIGHT NOW:
The biggest food database of any food tracking app: With over 3,000,000 foods tracked and more being added every day, it’s easy to count the calories of what you’re eating and find a diet that’s right for you.
Fast Diet & Fitness Tracking: It’s easy to track your workouts and count the calories you burn. Track both strength and cardio, easily with our easy-to-use search function.
Hundreds of Exercise Demonstrations: Get fit and avoid common exercise injuries with our short demos of licensed trainers performing cardio and strength exercises. Learn how to exercise the right way, every time.
Barcode Scanner: Scan the barcode of any food and find its calorie and nutritional information in our food database.
Quick Glance Home Screen: See a daily log of calories eaten, calories burned and fitness minutes as soon as you open the app.
Daily Weigh-In Page: Keep track of your day-to-day gains and losses with our easy to use weight chart.
Health, Diet & Fitness Articles: Read articles from SparkPeople’s nutritionists and fitness experts to learn how to be a healthier, more motivated you.
Total Integration: You can access all fitness and nutrition logs from your computer, tablet or smartphone, so you always have the information you need, when you need it. Plus, you’ll always have an online backup of all your data.
Get Motivated with SparkPoints: If you’re already a SparkPeople member, you’re already well aware of the motivational power of SparkPoints. For those of you new to our program, SparkPoints is a game we’ve woven through our program that makes getting fit fun.
SPARKPEOPLE ISN’T JUST AN APP, WE’RE A COMMUNITY
The SparkPeople Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker fully syncs with your online SparkPeople.com account. Since 2001, SparkPeople.com has helped millions of people just like you to lose weight and stay fitt, and we do this by offering support, education and powerful weight loss and fitness tools. With your SparkPeople account, you can also access:
- SparkPeople.com's vast library of healthy-living articles, fitness videos, and exercise planning tools.
- SparkRecipes.com, our healthy recipe site. You’ll find over 600,000 healthy and easy to cook recipes that help you reach your nutrition goals while still eating well.
- The web’s friendliest, most supportive healthy lifestyle community. Learn from others who have been right where you are, and reach your weight loss and fitness goals while having fun.
- Our #1 goal is to make you happy. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for using our app!
MyNetDiary app helps you set a realistic weight goal and lose weight in a steady, comfortable fashion. Get the diary app right now, start tracking food and exercise, log you body facts and health observations. Beginning today, the app will direct you towards your weight goal by giving you personal diet tips based on continuous analysis of your diary. This app is a virtual coach in your pocket, always ready to help.
It works: our average user loses 12 pounds in 2 months and so far more than 5 million people have joined. MyNetDiary is based on proven science and is #1 mobile diet app according to American Journal of Preventive Medicine, whose independent study included dozens of apps like MyFitnessPal, Noom and Lose It. The New York Times* calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer" in comparison with MyFitnessPal.
Start losing weight and changing your lifestyle today: it is free** and enlightening!
*Also featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR and more.
**Core weight loss features are available for free. We offer Maximum upgrade for the best results with advanced features.
"The most easy to use diet app in the World, and I have tried them all. Very extensive db, it rarely misses a food entered.”
"This app is great for weight loss. Keeps track of my calories, exercise, weight, and helps me reach my goal.”
"This is the only program in 20 years that has actually helped me lose weight by easily tracking calories.”
▌WHAT MAKES MYNETDIARY THE BEST
✓ #1 food database - over 650,000 foods. Majority of foods are verified, optional member-contributed foods.
✓ Barcode scanner
✓ Smart search-as-you-type
✓ Choose the nutrients you want to focus on: carbs, fats, sugars, fiber, sodium, cholesterol, vitamins and minerals … up to 45 nutrients in every food!
✓ PhotoFood service: if a food is not found, take photos and we will enter the food in 24 hours!
✓ Daily and Weekly Analysis - know how you did and learn to improve
✓ Track all body measurements, daily steps, hours of sleep and work, blood pressure, heart rate, blood glucose, A1C and other lab test results, cholesterol, medications and symptoms. Create custom trackers.
✓ Offline-enabled, always in sync with MYNETDIARY.COM
✓ Link your diary with your Fitbit, Withings or Jawbone UP
✓ Absolutely the fastest food entry!
✓ Remembers and suggests your favorite foods and servings
✓ Log custom foods
✓ Create recipes
✓ Detailed food labels and food score
✓ Food time tracking, helps with Meal Planning
✓ Optional Net Carbs and Diabetes Carb Count tracking
✓ Over 500 activities and exercises available at your fingertips
✓ Calculates exercise calories based on your body weight
✓ Track time or distance for running/walking, helps with Exercise Planning
✓ Log custom exercises
✓ Recommends Daily Calorie Budget based on your target weight. You can override the recommendation.
✓ Choose your target date or desired weight loss rate
✓ Always explains the recommendation using weight maintenance calories, BMI and BMR
✓ The recommendations account for your age, height, weight, gender and activity level
✓ Calculates Carb/Fat/Protein budgets based on percentages of calories coming from these nutrients
✓ Beautiful charts comparing plan against actuals
✓ Specialized Weight, Nutrient and Calories charts
✓ Specialized Diabetes overview, specialized charts and reports of blood glucose excursions
✓ Day Part report connecting all tracked values for pre-diabetes, diabetes and overall health analysis.
▌SUPPORTED THROUGH MYNETDIARY.COM
✓ Full-featured web site
✓ Online Community supported by a Registered Dietitian
✓ Family and private groups, sharing with your doctor, dietitian or coach
✓ English and metric units are supported
* Please drop me an email if you see bugs or if you have ideas for specific extensions. *
This completely free app offers a set of various dedicated tools grouped in four sections helping scientists and students:
--Solutions (Solutions & Buffers)--
This section covers general applications in chemistry and biochemistry laboratories like making of solutions with defined molarity and diluting a stock solution to a working solution. It also facilitates the selection of buffer substances for given a pH.
--Proteins (Proteins, Peptides & Amino Acids)--
This set of tools covers the work with amino acids, peptides and Proteins. It allows looking up structures and properties of all amino acids as well as user defined peptides. It also calculates the different fragment masses of specific peptides subjected to mass spectrometry. As chemicals like small molecules or peptides can be modified or may undergo fragment loss in mass spectrometry, one of the available tools tries to identify these mass shifts. A last tool facilitates the accession of protein information from Uniprot (internet connection needed).
The peptide synthesis section provides various information on solid phase peptide synthesis (SPPS). Coupling methods and resin loading protocols as well as their concomitant colorimetric tests are explained. Additionally, resin cleavage and deprotection strategies are given. A detailed list of coupling reagent properties completes the section.
--Chemicals (Chemicals & Elements)--
This extract of utilities covers the work with chemicals, metabolites and elements. It allows the calculation of molecular weight using chemical formulas or built-in substances. Chemical formulas from masses measured in mass spectrometry can be found which are linked to representative metabolites (small molecules). One tool allows the lookup of detergent properties sorted and filtered by different characteristics. A last tool lists all elements of the periodic table of elements with detailed and relevant information about them.
Helping you watch the 3Ps.
Phosphorus. Potassium. Protein.
KidneyDiet helps people with kidney disease make better decisions about their diet. If you are facing Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) or End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD), you must become aware of the following in your diet:
If you have ESRD and have already started dialysis, your diet will be different than before you began dialysis, but you will still have to pay attention to how much you consume of these above-mentioned nutrients.
KidneyDiet gives you the ability to track and compare your daily intake of these nutrients to guidelines your nephrologist and nutritionist have set for you.
KidneyDiet can be used on-the-go making it easy to order in a cafeteria line, at the grocery store, or at an elegant restaurant. It’s difficult to remember which foods are better for you than others when following a renal diet. So, just scroll through the list or type an item into the search field and quickly determine the nutritional counts of a variety of foods.
Eat right. Enjoy life.
Note: Patients with hypertension, high blood pressure, or diabetes may benefit from the nutrient counts presented in this app.
This mobile app is free! and intended to be just a basic reference. Free app is limited in its functionality, options, information coverage, cross-Android devices supportability and Android different OS versions compatibility. Current version is not fully tablet-friendly and comparable only with 7”-8" screen tablets. It is only English language version. So please do not expect miracle from free app. The following below options/functions have not been implemented so please use this app accordingly:
- Detailed test protocols
- Abnormal values rationale
- Patient notes
- Fancy or sophisticated GUI design (it is not an entertainment app!)
If you do not like this app (or you feel this app is useless), simply uninstall it from your device and forget it. Keep always in mind that you’ve got this app for FREE! Please show your respect and appreciation to those who give you stuff for free.
© "Equi donati dentes non inspiciuntur!"
1. Nothing developer presents in Quick LabRef Application concerning the health or clinical subjects should in any way be considered medical advice.
2. This Application does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine.
3. While the application attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free.
4. The information and materials contained in Quick LabRef Application are intended solely for the general information of the users.
5. The information presented in Quick LabRef Application is intended as an education resource only and is not intended to diagnose health problems or to take the place of professional medical care.
6. Any information developer presents is solely of his understanding and/or interpretation of the material he ever studied.
7. If you or your relative have persistent health problems or if you have further questions related to health information, please consult your health care provider.
8. The users of this Application assume all responsibility and risk for using information provided in this Application.
9. This mobile Application is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis without warranties of any kind. Developer does not guarantee this Application will ideally work for every user and on every mobile device.
10. Users have a right to dislike this Application and can remove it from their respectful mobile devices at any time. Developer does not obligate users in any way to keep the Application, nor use it.
11. This mobile Application under constant development and changes may be made in the topics and program at any time. Please accept it as an ongoing project. Developer reserves the right to update Application at any time and as frequently as needed.
Please make sure you understand free version limitations before start using this app.
Designed for students in health professions (medical, nursing, allied health) learning to record and interpret medical lab values from Complete Blood Chemistry (CBC), Complete Metabolic Panel (CMP) and Arterial Blood Gas (ABG). You can see illustrations noting the basic parts of lab reports and short-hand figures, videos explaining general steps for interpreting labs, and exercises that present lab results and associated conditions. Be able to see if a lab value is normal, low/high, or critical.
• Introduction to interpreting medical lab findings
• Tutorial on handwritten fishbone figures for CBC, CMP, ABG lab results
• Learning exercises associating lab values with common conditions
• Norms for lab values
• Medical educators working with students
• General Public interested in having a general background on medical lab reports that their physicians may order for them
This app is intended as a teaching tool for learner development and should not be used for clinical care.
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from low blood pressure
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of low blood pressure and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for low blood pressure
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from low blood pressure in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains low blood pressure diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
MyHeartApp includes a timer, symptom list, activity list, and a section for tracking heart health information; including daily weight, sodium, and fluid intake. You can filter and sort your symptom information by date or by symptom type making it possible to identify trends and patterns to your heart symptoms.
No more guess work and no more fumbling for a pen and paper while a heart event is happening. With over twenty heart symptom icons and activity icons you’ll now be able to tell your doctor exactly what your heart symptoms are and what you were doing when your heart symptoms occurred....it’s that easy. For those times when you just can’t get to your iPhone, you can manually enter your symptom information or add notes to events you’ve already tracked.
MyHeartApp makes tracking your heart symptoms simple and less stressful; visits to your doctor or cardiologist will be easier and you’ll have specific and accurate information to share with your medical teams.
MyHeartApp is the simple and accurate way to keep track of the details of your heart health.
Lab online is a unique, customized smartphone application for physicians. This allows physicians to have customized test results to their network through a dynamic secure 24-hour online portal. Physicians can download this app for FREE from apple store and log in to have an exclusive digital experience of ordering laboratory tests online for their patients and view lab results in PDF format.
This is the most potent way that better suits the realities of delivering laboratory results to healthcare professionals.
• 24 hours online order
• Track the status of test reports
• Receive instant notification upon completion of test and /or abnormal report
• Secure and instant routing of test results
• Download reports from secure site
• Receive assistance to diagnosis based on medical and scientific recommendation
• Physician’s referral discounts on test prices
• Physicians can customize their own favorite test lists
• Access to free medical and clinical knowledge materials concerning pathologies and diagnostic tests
• Receive invitations to local medical seminars with CME awards
How to Sign up?
• Please register yourself by completing the Registration form
• Our marketing representative will visit you to demonstrate the process of using the app
• You will be given an user manual for the app
• Your unique User name and Password will be required each time you want to place an order
Lab online is an exciting new addition to the family of apps released by Eastern Clinical Laboratories. Use our mobile apps to search and browse the test catalog information and utilization resources found on eclabs.ae, in a format optimized for your device's screen.
In addition to test catalog and information, the exclusive app offers physicians the following features-
• On-line accession, speeding instant request to laboratory services
• Refer patients from the remote site
• Online booking details
• Tracking orders and predict the time of report delivery
• Instant notification of completion of report and/or alert system for abnormal results
• View and download both the preliminary and final results
• Easy and Secure access to technicians and pathologists for interpretation of test results
About Eastern Clinical laboratories
Eastern Clinical Laboratories (ECL), a laboratory facility of Eastern Groups was established in 2013 to bring a whole new dimension to Middle Eastern diagnostic market. At ECL, all medical professionals are passionate about developing innovative, diagnostic tests and tools to enhance patient care, provide value to our clients, and transform information into knowledge and insights. Our aim is to provide a diagnostic service with outstanding standards of efficiency, ethics and quality at an affordable cost. We are committed to providing a superior customer service and convenience to our clients. ECL serves primarily as a reference laboratory for Clinical Chemistry, Immunology, Clinical Pathology, Microbiology, Serology, Hematology, Histopathology and Molecular Biology & PCR.
Clinical rotations is where medical references are needed the most, with the highly intuitive interface of 'Normal Lab Values Reference', you've got over 200+ lab tests at your fingertips in a way never presented before.
The 'Normal Lab Values Reference' are clearly arranged, alphabetically ordered and quickly located.
The most commonly used clinical laboratory values and other useful relevant information such as Biochemistry Test, Haematology Test,Immunology Test, Serology Test, Microbiology Test, Molecular Test Detection, Hormone Test,Sputum Test and etc.
The application's interface is understandable, easy to navigate.
-- More than 250 types of examinations for consultation;
-- Categories: Immunology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Hematology and Nutrition and etc.
All information is current, but in view of the possibility of human error or changes in medical guidelines, you should always confirm the information.We are not responsible for forms of application usage by user. Orient always seek a diagnosis and professional treatment for any medical condition.
Microbiology test, blood test, disease, conditions, Health Record, Health Info, Diet, Nutrition, Biochemistry Test, Hematology Test, Immunology Test, Serology Test, Microbiology Test, Molecular Test Detection, Hormone Test, Sputum Test ,Acid phosphatase, Adrenocorticotrophic hormone, Alanine transaminase, Alkaline phosphatase, Alpha1-proteinase, inhibitor, Ammonia, Amylase, Ascorbic acid test, Aspartate transaminase, Biotin, Blood urea nitrogen, Carr-price test, Catecholamines in urine, Ceruloplasmin, Chloride, Creatinine kinase, Diabetes Mellitus Folic acid, Follicle stimulating hormone test, Gamma glutamyl transpeptidase, Glycosylated haemoglobin, Hematuria, High density lipoproteins, Iron and iron binding capacity in serum, Lactate dehydrogenase, Low density lipoproteins, Lipase, Niacin, Protein, Prothrombin time tests
Alf Laboratory app is one of the communication tools that's being used by Alfa to update its customers with all it's services such as:
-Requesting Home visits.
-Access test results
-Improve access to health information
-Create support communities for you.
-Make healthcare more accessible to ALL
A-a Gradient EquationA - a gradient = PAO2 - PaO2 Where:
PAO2 = alveolar PO2 (calculated from the alveolar gas equation)
PaO2 = arterial PO2 (measured in arterial blood)
The Alveolar Gas EquationPAO2 = PIO2 - PACO2/R
Where: PIO2 = FIO2 x (760 mmHg - 47mmHg) = inspired O2
- FIO2 = 21% at sea level atmospheric pressure = 0.21
- 760 mmHg = atmospheric pressure at sea level
- 47 mmHg = H2O pressure
PACO2 = arterial PCO2 measured in plasma
R = respiratory exchange ratio or respiratory quotient = 0.8 under normal conditions
Values and MeaningThe normal A-a gradient is < 10 mmHg, but can range from 5-20 mmHg in a normal individual. An increased A-a gradient suggests a diffusion defect, V/Q (ventilation/perfusion) defect, or right-to-left shunt.
with possible scores ranging from 0 up to 5. A separate category (of 6) is sometimes added for patients who die. The modified Rankin scale has been used widely in both secondary prevention and acute stroke trials,including most of the thrombolysis trials.In order to detect a treatment effect or to demonstrate clinical improvement, it is important that patients are rated in a consistent manner, minimising variability.
[Na] - ([Cl] + [HCO3]) = [other anions] - [other cations] = "Anion Gap"
A serum osmolality test measures the amount of chemicals dissolved in the liquid part (serum) of the blood. Serum osmolality can be calculated by measuring the amounts of sodium, glucose, and blood urea nitrogen (BUN) in the blood.
Bicarbonate Deficit is condition caused by excessive
organic or inorganic acids in the body.
The excess may be due to abnormally high acid production
which arises during fever and starvation or loss of bases.
This calculator is used to calculate HCO3- deficits in patients with metabolic acidosis.