Standalone product, no ads or online subscription necessary
17,000+ item food database
Easy "tap to track" interface
3 Bar Charts and 2 Pie Charts for tracking your progress
This app brings the fitness tracking and calorie counting tools, exercise demos, and detailed reporting that have helped millions of SparkPeople members meet their goals and live healthier, better, lives. Our app fully integrates with our site, giving you access to detailed fitness and diet reporting, articles by our health experts, thousands of healthy recipes and more.
WHY YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD OUR APP RIGHT NOW:
The biggest food database of any food tracking app: With over 3,000,000 foods tracked and more being added every day, it’s easy to count the calories of what you’re eating and find a diet that’s right for you.
Fast Diet & Fitness Tracking: It’s easy to track your workouts and count the calories you burn. Track both strength and cardio, easily with our easy-to-use search function.
Hundreds of Exercise Demonstrations: Get fit and avoid common exercise injuries with our short demos of licensed trainers performing cardio and strength exercises. Learn how to exercise the right way, every time.
Barcode Scanner: Scan the barcode of any food and find its calorie and nutritional information in our food database.
Quick Glance Home Screen: See a daily log of calories eaten, calories burned and fitness minutes as soon as you open the app.
Daily Weigh-In Page: Keep track of your day-to-day gains and losses with our easy to use weight chart.
Health, Diet & Fitness Articles: Read articles from SparkPeople’s nutritionists and fitness experts to learn how to be a healthier, more motivated you.
Total Integration: You can access all fitness and nutrition logs from your computer, tablet or smartphone, so you always have the information you need, when you need it. Plus, you’ll always have an online backup of all your data.
Get Motivated with SparkPoints: If you’re already a SparkPeople member, you’re already well aware of the motivational power of SparkPoints. For those of you new to our program, SparkPoints is a game we’ve woven through our program that makes getting fit fun.
SPARKPEOPLE ISN’T JUST AN APP, WE’RE A COMMUNITY
The SparkPeople Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker fully syncs with your online SparkPeople.com account. Since 2001, SparkPeople.com has helped millions of people just like you to lose weight and stay fitt, and we do this by offering support, education and powerful weight loss and fitness tools. With your SparkPeople account, you can also access:
- SparkPeople.com's vast library of healthy-living articles, fitness videos, and exercise planning tools.
- SparkRecipes.com, our healthy recipe site. You’ll find over 600,000 healthy and easy to cook recipes that help you reach your nutrition goals while still eating well.
- The web’s friendliest, most supportive healthy lifestyle community. Learn from others who have been right where you are, and reach your weight loss and fitness goals while having fun.
- Our #1 goal is to make you happy. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please email us at email@example.com Thank you for using our app!
There is so much more to healthy eating than just counting calories. Everyone knows that fruits and vegetables are much healthier than candies and sodas, yet calories alone do not capture that difference. MyPlate Tracker is about helping you achieve your goals of a healthier lifestyle by tracking what you eat, not just how much. Our methods are not backed by our own ideas, but by years of research that goes into the Dietary Guidelines for Americans published by the USDA.
This app gives users the ability to lookup their customize MyPlate food plan and provides basic information to help determine which foods belong to which group and equivalency tables. Users can enter their age, gender and physical activity level to quickly see the recommendations of Americas top nutritionists. The Daily Food Plan allows you to see how much of each food group you should be eating each day for a healthy, balanced diet.
The 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans, form the basis of the federal government’s nutrition education programs, federal nutrition assistance programs, and dietary advice provided by health and nutrition professionals. The Guidelines messages include:
• Enjoy your food, but eat less.
• Avoid oversized portions.
Foods to Increase
• Make half your plate fruits and vegetables.
• Switch to fat-free or low-fat (1%) milk.
• Make at least half your grains whole grains
Foods to Reduce
• Compare sodium (salt) in foods like soup, bread, and frozen meals, and choose foods with lower numbers.
• Drink water instead of sugary drinks.
DISCLAIMER: This app and its developer are not affiliated with the U.S. Department of Agriculture or www.choosemyplate.gov.
MyNetDiary app helps you set a realistic weight goal and lose weight in a steady, comfortable fashion. Get the diary app right now, start tracking food and exercise, log you body facts and health observations. Beginning today, the app will direct you towards your weight goal by giving you personal diet tips based on continuous analysis of your diary. This app is a virtual coach in your pocket, always ready to help.
It works: our average user loses 12 pounds in 2 months and so far more than 5 million people have joined. MyNetDiary is based on proven science and is #1 mobile diet app according to American Journal of Preventive Medicine, whose independent study included dozens of apps like MyFitnessPal, Noom and Lose It. The New York Times* calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer" in comparison with MyFitnessPal.
Start losing weight and changing your lifestyle today: it is free** and enlightening!
*Also featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR and more.
**Core weight loss features are available for free. We offer Maximum upgrade for the best results with advanced features.
"The most easy to use diet app in the World, and I have tried them all. Very extensive db, it rarely misses a food entered.”
"This app is great for weight loss. Keeps track of my calories, exercise, weight, and helps me reach my goal.”
"This is the only program in 20 years that has actually helped me lose weight by easily tracking calories.”
▌WHAT MAKES MYNETDIARY THE BEST
✓ #1 food database - over 650,000 foods. Majority of foods are verified, optional member-contributed foods.
✓ Barcode scanner
✓ Smart search-as-you-type
✓ Choose the nutrients you want to focus on: carbs, fats, sugars, fiber, sodium, cholesterol, vitamins and minerals … up to 45 nutrients in every food!
✓ PhotoFood service: if a food is not found, take photos and we will enter the food in 24 hours!
✓ Daily and Weekly Analysis - know how you did and learn to improve
✓ Track all body measurements, daily steps, hours of sleep and work, blood pressure, heart rate, blood glucose, A1C and other lab test results, cholesterol, medications and symptoms. Create custom trackers.
✓ Offline-enabled, always in sync with MYNETDIARY.COM
✓ Link your diary with your Fitbit, Withings or Jawbone UP
✓ Absolutely the fastest food entry!
✓ Remembers and suggests your favorite foods and servings
✓ Log custom foods
✓ Create recipes
✓ Detailed food labels and food score
✓ Food time tracking, helps with Meal Planning
✓ Optional Net Carbs and Diabetes Carb Count tracking
✓ Over 500 activities and exercises available at your fingertips
✓ Calculates exercise calories based on your body weight
✓ Track time or distance for running/walking, helps with Exercise Planning
✓ Log custom exercises
✓ Recommends Daily Calorie Budget based on your target weight. You can override the recommendation.
✓ Choose your target date or desired weight loss rate
✓ Always explains the recommendation using weight maintenance calories, BMI and BMR
✓ The recommendations account for your age, height, weight, gender and activity level
✓ Calculates Carb/Fat/Protein budgets based on percentages of calories coming from these nutrients
✓ Beautiful charts comparing plan against actuals
✓ Specialized Weight, Nutrient and Calories charts
✓ Specialized Diabetes overview, specialized charts and reports of blood glucose excursions
✓ Day Part report connecting all tracked values for pre-diabetes, diabetes and overall health analysis.
▌SUPPORTED THROUGH MYNETDIARY.COM
✓ Full-featured web site
✓ Online Community supported by a Registered Dietitian
✓ Family and private groups, sharing with your doctor, dietitian or coach
✓ English and metric units are supported
We ourselves have journeyed through this long medical school application process, and we created PreMD Tracker as a valuable tool we wished that we had from the very beginning as college freshman. We have pulled together many insider tips and internet links we gained through our own pre-med experiences and specifically designed PreMD Tracker to help simplify and lay out not only what will be expected of you, but how you will be expected to complete, document, and track your progress in order to smoothly and successfully complete the pre-med and medical school application process.
This app is up-to-date for the 2015 Application Cycle
Why is PreMD Tracker unique?
1. ACTIVITY TRACKER - Allows you to track hours and document your medical, community, research, and additional activities in much the same way you will document them on your AMCAS Primary Application.
2. EXPORT PreMD Tracker CV- PreMD Tracker automatically compiles all of your entered Activities information and allows you to “Export a PreMD Tracker CV” in spreadsheet format via email with the click of a button.
3. SCIENCE (BCPM) GPA CALCULATOR AND TRACKER - Allows you to easily track your required pre-med classes, additional science classes, and automatically calculates your AMCAS BCPM (Science) GPA for you.
4. LETTERS OF REC TRACKER - Reveals the types of letters medical schools expect from you, and allows you to easily track the status of your letters of recommendation and enter recommender names.
5. TIPS AND LINKS - Ample tips and internet links are associated with each section to help ensure your questions are answered to become a competitive medical school applicant. (ie. What do I major in? Who and how do I ask to write me a letter of recommendation? What is AAMC?..and much much more!)
6. GENERAL INFORMATION - Ample information and internet links over-viewing the AMCAS Primary Application, listing the ideal medical school application timeline, and considering important topics beyond the Primary Application such as finding the right school, secondary applications, interviews, and taking a gap year--- just to name a few!
7. PRE-MED SUPPORT - We are here to support and guide you throughout your pre-med process. Should you have any questions about being a pre-med student, the medical school application process, or our app, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
A-a Gradient EquationA - a gradient = PAO2 - PaO2 Where:
PAO2 = alveolar PO2 (calculated from the alveolar gas equation)
PaO2 = arterial PO2 (measured in arterial blood)
The Alveolar Gas EquationPAO2 = PIO2 - PACO2/R
Where: PIO2 = FIO2 x (760 mmHg - 47mmHg) = inspired O2
- FIO2 = 21% at sea level atmospheric pressure = 0.21
- 760 mmHg = atmospheric pressure at sea level
- 47 mmHg = H2O pressure
PACO2 = arterial PCO2 measured in plasma
R = respiratory exchange ratio or respiratory quotient = 0.8 under normal conditions
Values and MeaningThe normal A-a gradient is < 10 mmHg, but can range from 5-20 mmHg in a normal individual. An increased A-a gradient suggests a diffusion defect, V/Q (ventilation/perfusion) defect, or right-to-left shunt.
[Na] - ([Cl] + [HCO3]) = [other anions] - [other cations] = "Anion Gap"
with possible scores ranging from 0 up to 5. A separate category (of 6) is sometimes added for patients who die. The modified Rankin scale has been used widely in both secondary prevention and acute stroke trials,including most of the thrombolysis trials.In order to detect a treatment effect or to demonstrate clinical improvement, it is important that patients are rated in a consistent manner, minimising variability.
after the onset of symptoms were at least 30% more likely to have minimal or no disability at three months than those who received placebo. A subsequent study demonstrated that patients treated with rt-PA were also more likely to
have minimal or no disability at one-year follow-up.