BT Controller turns your Android device into a controller for any emulator that supports custom buttons.
• Play console games anywhere
• Control emulators on your TV, Tablet, or Phone
• Supports up to 4 players
• Use Bluetooth or Wifi to connect your devices
• Create your own controllers or download from 1000's of user made controllers
PLEASE NOTE: Location permission is now required, by Google, for Bluetooth scanning.
This app can not control physical consoles. Only Android™ apps and games that have keyboard controls.
1. Open BT Controller on the device that will run the emulator
2. Click 'Create Host'
3. Follow the directions to enable the BT Controller Keyboard and then activate it
4. Open BT Controller on another device that will be used to control the emulator
5. Select the Host device in the Wifi or BT Host list
6. Open an emulator on the Host device
7. Use the emulator settings to map the BT Controller buttons to the emulators buttons
Instructions can also been seen on youtube