TO CREATE NEW ACCOUNTS ON CONCORDIUM YOU NEED TO INSTALL: "Concordium - Blockchain Wallet".
The Concordium Legacy Wallet was previously known as the Concordium Mobile Wallet. Use this wallet to regain access to legacy accounts through file backup.
Use the Concordium Wallet to get started with the open-source, privacy-centric, public, and permissionless Concordium Blockchain. The wallet enables you to create and deploy a privacy-centric digital identity and to create and manage accounts on the Concordium Blockchain. With Concordium, crypto transactions are cheap, easy and secure!
CREATE IDENTITIES AND ACCOUNTS
- Create a digital identity (DID) via an independant identity provider
- Create accounts with your digital identity
SEND AND RECEIVE CCD
- Send and receive CCD, both via regular and shielded transfers
- Check your account balances, both public and private
- Transfer CCD between your balances (from public to private and from private to public)
- Create and manage your baker balance
- Create and manage your delegation stake
- Check your CCD release schedule
- Manage your addresses in the address book for fast and easy transactions
EXPORT AND IMPORT
- Export and import accounts
- Export and import identities
- Export and import address book
- Export and import keys to make backups
CCD is the native token on Concordium and it's short for ConCorDium. The CCD is the base unit for value transfer. There is always a well-defined amount of CCDs in existence and that amount is publicly known.
Concordium is a proof-of-stake, layer-1 blockchain, with an Identity layer at the protocol level. Concordium offers a unique and novel approach when it comes to crypto transactions, smart contracts, token standardization, and node running. Backed by strong science teams, Concordium's core development team is powered by a non-profit Foundation based in Switzerland.