New to it still learning about it and settings app. Don't understand why u have to download two separate apps
Accurate The best I've found on the Google play store. Always accurate. Like the features. The ads Can be distracting. Paid for the ad free Version. Only made it better. Thank you.
Excellent layout Haven't tried in earnest yet but this compass fires up and works immediately. Would like to be able to damp the needle movement but in no way a detraction at all, just a personal preference. Cheers, Jon
Great compass app, best I've used. Accurate and well maintained.
Keeps rotating 360 degrees slowly After a while it points the right direction. But it keeps rotating in circles. Useless if you don't know north in advanc, how do you trust it ? I his it's a hardware issue treasury than software. Digital compasses are useless.
Easily the best in its genre out there. User options are focused to core function so compulsive-obsessive screen pokers should look elsewhere, there are no shiny-shiny gimmicks here. CPs design is nicely thought out and professionally programmed. End result: the app pulls the best out of the limitations of mobile device tech hardware and really does do what it says on the tin - serving up optimal accuracy and useful info in an ease-of-use package. All cred to the developers for leaving me with no hesitation in shelling out for the pay version.
- Changed: Removed 4 permissions the compass doesn't need anymore
- Fixed: GPS battery draining bug
- Fixed: Android 4.4.3 bug that prevented the compass arrow to be displayed correctly, when the ad banner was shown
- New Feature: Added location coordinates to the main screen
- New Feature: Replaced the GPS and NET icons with a magnetic field strength indication which is much more interesting for people using a compass
- Changed: Replaced the calibration tutorial with a better one