Used to be very good, now is great. I always liked this app and felt that it was the best compass available. The only problem was that it was a bit jittery. After the last update, that problem has been resolved. The other nice feature is that it gives you both magnetic and true North. Just calibrate it prior to using it. I have to laugh about the review complaining about that, it is a function of the magnetic sensor in the phone, not the app.
Great compass app, best I've used. Accurate and well maintained.
Excellent layout Haven't tried in earnest yet but this compass fires up and works immediately. Would like to be able to damp the needle movement but in no way a detraction at all, just a personal preference. Cheers, Jon
Compass pro Best. Compass. Ever. Follow the directions to rotate your phone on all 3 planes (pitch, roll, yaw} and you will be rewarded with excellent precision. It's also beautifully designed. Well done.
New to it still learning about it and settings app. Don't understand why u have to download two separate apps
Keeps rotating 360 degrees slowly After a while it points the right direction. But it keeps rotating in circles. Useless if you don't know north in advanc, how do you trust it ? I his it's a hardware issue treasury than software. Digital compasses are useless.
- Changed: Removed 4 permissions the compass doesn't need anymore
- Fixed: GPS battery draining bug
- Fixed: Android 4.4.3 bug that prevented the compass arrow to be displayed correctly, when the ad banner was shown
- New Feature: Added location coordinates to the main screen
- New Feature: Replaced the GPS and NET icons with a magnetic field strength indication which is much more interesting for people using a compass
- Changed: Replaced the calibration tutorial with a better one