MAFA lets you easily control your MPD music server and browse your music collection with a feature rich, intuitive and consistent UI.
: Navigate your music collection starting from album, artist, genre, composer, or performer down to individual tracks.
: Search for any text and filter by tag.
: Add any type of tag or playlist to your favorites list.
: Set bookmarks on tracks to be able to resume at the same position. Optionally automatically set bookmark when paused. Useful for audio books, and pod casts.
: Add widgets and playlist shortcuts to your home screen for any number of different MPD servers.
✤ Albums View
: albums as list or as grid.
✤ Album Artist
: View albums by title only or by title and album artist.
✤ Full titles
: Titles are displayed in full even if wrapped to multiple lines which is great for classical music and online streams with descriptive information about the playing track.
✤ HTTP Streaming
: Listen to your music from MPD on your phone or tablet using internal or external music player.
: Light, Pastel, Dark, and Black
• Coarse location permission – only required for the SSID restriction to work in Android Pie (can safely be denied if not using this feature)
• Display sizes from small phone to large tablet, and split screen
• Portrait and landscape orientation
• Android from ICS 4.0 to the latest
• Large music collections (tested with collection of 160,000 tracks)
• Unlimited player queue sizePlease contact us for feature requests or bug reports.
For more information visit https://mafa.indi.software
Music Player Daemon (MPD) is an open source music server. MAFA is not affiliated with or endorsed by MPD.
For information about MPD visit https://www.musicpd.org