The Pocket Guide to Planning takes the Government’s attempts to streamline reams of planning guidance to a whole new level. Where the National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF) replaced 230 separate documents, and 7,000 pages of guidance, the Pocket Guide to Planning compresses the NPPF, together with the National Planning Practice Guide (NPPG), into an easily accessible App for your Smart Phone.
It couldn’t be easier. Download the App, and you’ll never again need to find any other research field for planning policy and guidance. The Pocket Guide simultaneously updates as policy is tweaked and changed. You can read Iceni’s expert analysis, or simply fast-track your way to the NPPF and the NPPG, including bookmarking, sharing, or copying points of interest. All at the tap of an App. The Pocket Guide to Planning features including:
- Concise guides of the NPPF and NPPG by experts within Iceni Projects;
- Top tips on the application of national planning policy;
- Access to the NPPF and NPPG, with search function (no internet connection required);
- Bookmark, Share or Copy any useful part of the NPPF, NPPG or summary guide;
- Latest news and planning feeds, and contact details and biographies for Iceni Projects.
You’ll also find a full listing of Iceni’s published works, advice on what to do before submitting an application, news updates, a comprehensive search tool, and more besides.
Iceni don’t write planning policy. But we know how to use it.