* Homescreen widget
* Plays ringtone or chosen file
* Possibility to choose folder to play random file from this folder
* Increasing volume
* Built in lock
* Possibility skip one the nearest repeating alarm (for example when you woke up before alarm)
* "Soft mode". If device is using (screen is on and any application are running), alarm will show only in notification area. If device switch off or close all application alarm will bring up in a minute.
* Autoimport contacts events
* Wake lock - to wake up device
* Write external storage - to write log file, export settings
* Receive boot completed - setup alarms after reboot
* Get tasks - to support "soft mode"
* Read external storage - import settings
* Vibarate - vibarate if phone is in silence mode
* Read contacts - autoimport contacts events
You will also be able to schedule a repeat remainders for some of the events such as Birthdays, Anniversaries etc.,
You can do many things with your "Where R U ?". Read the Option menu "Help" to get started with your "Where R U ?".
Help me by posting your suggestions, and/or if you encounter any fault in the app.