Now available for Android, Calm can help you meditate, sleep, relax and much more. By downloading this app, you’ll discover how meditation can improve your mood - and your life.
- The 7 Days of Calm - learn how to meditate with this easy-to-follow program
- The 21 Days of Calm - deepen your meditation practice with our paid program available only to subscribers
- 7 guided meditation sessions from 2 to 30 minutes - for whenever you need a break from your day.
- 10 beautiful, immersive nature scenes - choose the perfect background sounds and scene to help you relax!
- 16 blissful music tracks by meditation music master, Kip Mazuy.
- 50 premium guided meditations for focus, creativity, energy, confidence, sleep and much more!
- New content added monthly!
What our customers are saying:
"The best meditation app out there!"
"This app is absolutely great has really helped me through a lot of anxiety and leaves me feeling calm, cool, and relaxed defiantly one of the best apps out there!!" -
"This app has changed my life."
"This a seriously great app. I listen to it all the time and find the guide sessions to be truly helpful for my anxiety. The selection of sounds is thorough, as well. Love calm!"
"This Calm.com app is the best meditation app I have ever used."
Need help with the app? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: http://www.calm.com/terms
How it works
Starting with our free Take10 programme, we’ll teach you the basics of meditation in just 10 minutes a day.
If you enjoy Take10 and want to learn more, then you can choose to continue and get access to hundreds of hours of original meditations, including guided and unguided, ranging from 2 to 60 minutes.
“It’s kind of genius” Emma Watson
“Andy Puddicombe is doing for meditation what Jamie Oliver has done for food” The New York Times
What you get
- Free access to Take10, Level 1 of the Foundation Course – learn the basics in 10 x 10 minute meditations
- Personalised progress page to track your stats
- Buddy system for you and your friends to motivate each other in your journeys
- Rewards for regular meditation
- Reminders to keep you on track with your practice
- Options for you to continue your journey after Take10, with inspiring packs and one off sessions on a range of topics such stress, happiness and appreciation
- Ability to download sessions for offline use
What our users say
"I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for a product that has so profoundly changed my life. Having such an easy and guided way to meditate has kept me on track for several months now, and the changes are profound and too many to count."
- Brandon, Headspace user
What's more, science is proving the benefits of meditation...
Research demonstrates that regular meditation can have a physical effect on the brain – actually causing areas associated with learning to grow, and the part generating stress responses to shrink.*
Hölzel, B. K. et al. (2011). Mindfulness practice leads to increases in regional brain gray matter density. Neuroimaging, 191, 36-43.
Now with free guided meditations by your favorite teachers: Eckhart Tolle, Thich Nhat Hanh, Tara Brach, Jack Kornfield, Jon Kabat-Zinn and many more.
If you're new to meditation, you'll find introductory guided mediations and a supportive community to help you get started.
If you're an experienced meditator, you'll feel right at home with our beautiful Tibetan singing bowls and guided meditations by experienced teachers that you know and respect.
Insight Timer is the world's most popular meditation timer app. Insight Timer has been featured in US News & World Report, Forbes Magazine, Men's Journal Magazine, The Washington Post, Los Angeles Times and O, The Oprah Magazine.
* The gong timer counts down the minutes remaining and notifies the end of meditation with one or three gong strokes.
* Additional interval gongs during meditation help to become aware of distractions and to focus inward again.
* Medigong respects your privacy and is free of advertising!
Example: Configure Medigong for a 45mins meditation session and the awareness timer for a 3mins interval. Every 3mins Medigong will sound a gong to help you to gain focused again. After 45mins Medigong will sound three times the gong to notify the end of the meditation session.
- meditation timer (1min - 24hour) for one or three gong sounds and with big display for the remaining minutes
- periodic awareness timer (1min - 24hour)
- preparation timer
- adjustable volume
- dimmable background
Medigong respects your privacy: The app does not require any internet access and is free of advertising banners!
my meditation helper
"Master your mind with everyday practice!"
ZenTime is an easy-to-use timer app designed to help your daily meditation practice.
★ Lite version
This is a LITE version with the core functionality of ZenTime. No advertisement. No expiration. Please enjoy.
★ Key features
Can create multiple presets
.with six different ringtones
.with time interval
Tag: "msurf lab", msurflab, timer, meditation, "zen timer", yoga, zen, helper, "insight timer", "meditation helper", zazen, "mindfulness bell", buddhist, mtimer, m.timer, "meditation timer", zentime
✓ Help you meditate
✓ Relax your mind and body
✓ Cure sleep disorders
✓ Help quit bad habits
✓ Uplift your soul
Om (AUM) is regarded as the eternal sound which is there in the universe all the time. It is said to be the only sound you would hear when you go into deep meditation.
You can use this tool irrespective of whether you are new to meditation or a practitioner of any form of meditation like Zen, Mindfulness or Chakra Meditation. It is helpful for Yoga teachers as well as students. Many of our users have reported positive results using the mantra sounds for sleep therapy.
✓ Full-featured, no in-app or buy requirements
✓ 20+ meditation tracks with new mantras added periodically
✓ Lot of configuration options (counts, bell, pause etc.)
✓ Wordings & detailed meanings of all mantras provided
✓ Play mantras endlessly or a fixed number of times
✓ Meditation training instructions for beginners
✓ Handy reporting features to track and analyse your meditation
✓ Capable of playing audio in the background
✓ Pauses chant on receiving phone calls
✓ Sort and hide mantras to make custom meditation routines
✓ Silent Meditation mode to help Breathe Meditation
✓ Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh and Jain mantras included
✓ Mantra track, image, theme etc. can be changed
✓ Can play with screen off and does not drain battery
✓ Small install size and requires minimal device permissions
OM is made of 3 sub-sounds A, U and M.
As per Mandukya Upanishad:
1) The "A" (ah..) stands for the state of wakefulness, where our sense organs are active
2) The "U" (oo..) stands for the dream state, in which inward experiences are available
3) The "M" (mm..) represents deep sleep, when the mind is without desire
LIST OF MANTRAS
- Om Mantra (AUM)
- Mrityunjaya/Death-conquering Mantra (Om Trayambakam...)
- Shree Yantra / Sri Chakra Mantra (Om Shreem Hreem...)
- Shanti/Peace Mantra (Om Purnam Adah...)
- Yoga Mantra (Om Saha Navavatu...)
- Guru Mantra (Gurur Brahma, Gurur Vishnu...)
- Enlightenment Mantra (Asato Ma Sadgamaya)
- Silent Meditation (Breath Meditation)
- Soham Mantra (Breath/Chakra Meditation)
- Oneness/Moola Mantra (Om Satchidananda...)
- Universal Mantra (Om Sarveshaam Svastir...)
Hindu God Mantras
- Ganesha Mantra (Om Gam Ganapataye Namah)
- Vishnu Mantra (Om Namo Narayanaya)
- Gayathri Mantra (Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha...)
- Shiva/Siva Mantra (Om Namah Shivaya)
- Krishna Mantra (Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya)
- Hanuman Mantra (Om Ham Hanumate Namaha)
- Sarawathi Mantra (Om Shreem Hreem Saraswatyei Namaha)
- Durga/Kali Mantra (Om Dum Durgaya Namaha)
- Maha Mantra (Hare Krishna... Hare Rama...)
- Surya/Sun Mantra (Om Hram Hrim...)
- Shani/Saturn Mantra (Om Sham Shanai...)
- Lotus Mantra (Om Mani Padme Hum)
- Daimoku (Nam Myoho Renge Kyo)
- Green Tara Mantra (Om Tare Tuttare...)
- Medicine Buddha Mantra (Tayata Om Bekandze...)
- Mul Mantar/Ik Onkar Mantra (Ek Onkaar...)
- Namokar/Navkar Mantra (Namo Arihantanam...)
Om mantras are said to have great healing powers. Regular Om chanting can help you overcome depression, loneliness, insomnia & stress. It could also help you quit bad habits like smoking, drugs or alcoholism by strengthening your mind.
This tool can also be used to play the auspicious Om sounds in the background during pujas (prayers), archanas, aarti, stuti and other religious ceremonies. When listening it to sleep, set the auto exit time so that it shuts of automatically.
A low-priced Pro version is available as well with Alarm and Recording features.
The app now has over 30 different meditation audios that you can download with the tap of a button. Once you download the meditation music, it remains on your device forever and you can listen to it online or offline - all absolutely free! The meditation music is very high quality and was developed by a team of audio engineers.
Also comes with over 7 different guided meditations, 3 guided journey meditations and over 10 different binaural beat sounds for your enjoyment. The meditation music for sleep uses theta waves that are known to induce deep relaxation and can help you fall asleep faster.
Meditator is the last meditation app you'll ever need. It comes with free meditation music, guided meditation and now sleep meditation music as well!
New: Stats, achievements, ability to pause and resume and battery-saving mode. 3 new meditation tracks plus two guided meditations (astral travel guided meditation, dolphin guided meditation and beach guided meditation).
Now you can turn off your cellphone while the music still plays (this wasn't possible before!) so you can save battery while the timer and the music still runs.
Also comes with eight different types of binaural beats (hi/low alpha, hi/low beta, hi/low delta, hi/low theta) that you can use to induce different effects in your brain while you meditate plus a new relaxing audio that combines several different binaural frequencies.
There IS a short-coming here: The binaural beats audios only last 10 minutes each. I'm looking for ways to loop the audios so you can continue your meditation indefinitely, but this is something that will likely come in a future version of Meditator.
Guided meditations for healing each chakra will be released often! This app is the perfect meditation companion to help you make the most out of each session. Right now there are two chakra meditation audios, and I'm expecting to release the third within a few weeks.
I recommend that you wear headphones while listening to any of the tracks, as many of them contain binaural beats to help you meditate deeper. I recommend wearing noise cancelling headphones.
Meditator is the best meditation timer that also comes with plenty of free meditation music. The best part is that you can download the music to your phone and listen to it offline! You do need an internet connection to download your music, but once it's on your phone it's yours.
New meditation tracks and guided meditations will be released weekly. And the app itself will get better as the weeks pass. This is an amazing free app that will help you meditate deeply. Just download it and start experiencing deep meditation and fulfillment.
The best feature of Meditator is, by far, the meditation timer that combines five different types of meditations. In Meditator 1.2, the new version that is coming next week, you'll also be able to listen to relaxing sounds and sleep meditation music. This is the last meditation app you'll ever need - and did I mention it's free?
Take advantage of this meditation timer and keep track of how long you're meditating. The stats feature lets you see at a glance how much time you've meditated and what your average meditation time is (plus lots of other useful metrics).
The fact that I'm working on this meditation timer every day should be proof that you must install this app right now. This meditation app is my life's work and if you want to experience deep meditation, it has to be on your phone right now.
If you have any questions or concerns about this app, you can reach me at joaquin (at) joaquin.cc.
The widget is my implementation of Jerry Seinfeld's productivity secret (http://lifehacker.com/281626/jerry-seinfelds-productivity-secret):
"He said the way to be a better comic was to create better jokes and the way to create better jokes was to write every day. But his advice was better than that. He had a gem of a leverage technique he used on himself and you can use it to motivate yourself—even when you don't feel like it.
He revealed a unique calendar system he uses to pressure himself to write. Here's how it works.
He told me to get a big wall calendar that has a whole year on one page and hang it on a prominent wall. The next step was to get a big red magic marker.
He said for each day that I do my task of writing, I get to put a big red X over that day. "After a few days you'll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You'll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain."
"Don't break the chain," he said again for emphasis."
The chain in this case is the number of consecutive days that you have hit your meditation target. The widget displays both the current chain, and the longest ever chain. Having this on my home screen motivates me to meditate every day. Your mileage may vary.
The bell sound in the app is by Jan McLaughlin at http://janmclaughlin.tv/.
Train your mind, calm your thoughts, analyze them or get deep inner insight of yourself.
By meditating, your body heals faster, brain runs smoother, thoughts begin to organize themselves. You start to clarify your existence.
This is the app that gives you full control of your self development process. It is higlhy custamizable, programmable and userfriendly meditation timer, trainer and also sleep helper. The app helps you to regularly meditate, affirmate, comtemplate on the desired topic, fall asleep. Also encourages to do so by multiple useful functions, like defining own meditation sessions plans with different steps, categories, further analyzing statistics, history, creating notes.
Note: This is a free trial version of the app. In the description below it will be noticed which features are avaliable in trial.
Quickly choose between single mode or highly customizable meditation plans directly after application starts.
Make notes after each meditation's session. All of them will be stored in your history and statistic charts for further reviewing or editing if you want that.
Easy, fast and custamizable mode for quick setup of meditation.
What you can do:
- Set up the duration of meditation (Hours:Minutes)
- Swiff to choose the category between Meditation, Meditation with Affirmation and Fall Asleep mode.
Affirmation mode let's you to type and save the affirmation sentence you want to focus your meditation on.
Fall Asleep category has always given setup for quieting the each next time sound is playing. . It can be also used as a sleep helper.
Meditation Plans [*Full version feature*]:
- Programmable medtitation plans with as many programmable steps as you want to have in.
- What you can do:
- Create as many plans as you want
- Name and edit the plan title how and whenever you want
- Create any amount of steps you need for each plan
- Choose the category of meditation for each step
- Set up duration time for each step (Hours:Minutes)
- Edit every previously created step
- Delete step
- Edit current category step or it's duration from the main window of application (directly after it's started). So you don't have to click Plan Settings
icon all the time to do that.
Statistics: [*Selectable days avaliable in full version*]
- Zoomable and scrollable statistics, divided into 7, 30, 90, 365 days and 'Show All' selectable options.
- Each select mode displays overall amount of hours/minutes of meditations for choosen period of time.
History: [*Selectable days avaliable in full version*]
Browse all your previous medtitations with detailed information such as:
- Date, start and end time of meditation
- Category, note, affirmation, number of step, title of plan
- Edit previously created note or create one if you havn't done it yet.
- Delete history entry if you don't want to have it there anymore.
- Choose between 9 beautiful meditation sounds
- Or choose your own sound file from your phone storage. [*Full version feature*]
- Set up the preparation time
- Set up after how many seconds/minutes the sound should repeat.
- Turn on/off the sound looping.
- Turn on or off the functionality that makes each next sound quieter till the last one is the quietest.
- Do you want automatically repeat the plan after completing all it's steps? No problem, turn on this option.
- Check how meditation sound files sound directly from the settings window.
- Set up everyday notification time
Meditate - is Meditation Timer, Personal Trainer, Sleep Helper, Your way to happiness, self-development, enlightenment and relax.
Let's start meditate today.
Upgrade your life with Meditate - Meditation Timer
Walking meditation is perfect for those who have trouble sitting still to meditate. For those who enjoy sitting meditations, walking meditation brings a new dimension, helping to bring meditation into every moment of the day.
Our approach to walking meditation is easy and informal. These meditations gently guide you to experience your body and your surroundings fully as you walk, letting go of the mind's preoccupation with naming, analyzing and evaluating what's going on. Letting go of thoughts about the past and future allows you to experience the present moment more fully.
THE APP CONTAINS:
✓ THREE WALKING MEDITATIONS, each with a different emphasis
✓ TIPS on how to get the most out of your walking meditation
✓ DIARY PAGE - for those who want to keep notes on insights and experiences
Each walking meditation has a different focus:
★ BEING FULLY PRESENT ★ Guided Walking Meditation (16 min)
This meditation helps you to be fully present to all of the experiences you have while walking -- what you experience within yourself and in the world around you.
★ ENLIVENING THE BODY ★ Guided Walking Meditation (17 min)
This meditation focuses on the experience of the body while walking. It enlivens the body, strengthens the mind-body connection and is both calming and grounding.
★ ENHANCING THE SENSES ★ Guided Walking Meditation (18 min)
This meditation focuses on what you see, hear, smell and feel through the sense of touch as you walk. It enhances your experience of life by enhancing your perception.
CREATED BY MARY MADDUX, MS, HTP and RICHARD MADDUX, best known for their popular Meditation Oasis podcast, smartphone apps and CDs.
Mary and Richard bring over 30 years of meditation practice and teaching to the creation of their guided meditations and music. In addition to teaching meditation, Mary has worked in both conventional and alternative settings as a counselor and healing arts practitioner. Richard has played and composed music all of his life. His music is composed especially for meditation, relaxation and healing.
Enjoy a collection of 7 chakra music tracks and mandalas for your chakra meditation! Or just listen to this beautiful music during your meditation or relaxation.
Chakras are our energy centers. Chakras are the openings for our life energy to flow in and out of our aura. The function of our chakras is to vitalize our physical body and to help us bring about the develop our self-consciousness. Using chakras meditation regularly will help you to stay balance and bring balance to your life.
My Chakra Meditation app features:
• NEW! Now you can play music in the background. Just turn this feature ON in the settings.
• 7 high quality chakra music tracks (in total - 60 minutes) for each chakra (Base, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Brow and Crown).
• 7 beautiful mandalas to focus your attention during meditation.
• Brief description of each chakra.
• Free version of the app features Ads, you can buy a Ad Free version via in App purchase in Amazon App store.
Simply the most convenient way to learn and enjoy mindfulness meditation. Access Breathe wherever and whenever you want, to live in the moment.
★ LIVE IN THE MOMENT - By paying attention to whatever is happening right now, you can enjoy the richness and fullness of life.
★ IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH - Regular mindfulness practice provides numerous well-researched health benefits.
★ FEEL HAPPIER - Brain research confirms that mindfulness meditation increases your happiness and overall wellbeing.
★ REDUCE YOUR STRESS - Scientific studies consistently demonstrate the benefits of mindfulness in the reduction of stress.
- Learn meditation
- Relax stress anxiety calm relaxation mindfulness walking meditation
☆ ☆ ☆ EVERYTHING YOU NEED ☆ ☆ ☆
✓ RELAXATION EXERCISES
- Exercises for relaxing your body and opening your heart.
✓ MANY GUIDED MEDITATIONS
- Guided meditations of varying lengths, from 3 to 15 minutes.
✓ MEDITATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Tips for optimizing your practice, from sitting position to breathing.
✓ BODY SCANS
- Reconnect with your body by bringing mindful awareness to your sensations.
★ Start a guided meditation wherever and whenever.
☆ ☆ ☆ WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ☆ ☆ ☆
- "The most convenient method was [Mindful Breathing’s] Breathe.” by Wall Street Journal
- “Narrative was thorough, relaxing and well pitched for a meditation novice like me.” by The New York Times
- “Just when you thought iPhone apps were becoming more and more mindless - try Breathe.” by cnet
★ Dear customers, we are here for you! email@example.com ★
Medically reviewed and selected for "Best Meditation Apps of 2014" by HEALTHLINE.COM.
You can enjoy the deep relaxation, stress relief and benefits of meditation now without prior experience. Take a Break has been developed by Richard and Mary Maddux, creators of the popular Meditation Oasis podcast. Featuring two popular meditations from the podcast, the app gives you the option to listen with or without music.
WITH THIS APP YOU CAN:
✓ RELAX EASILY and quickly as you are voice-guided step by step
✓ CHOOSE from two relaxing audios:
★ Work Break Relaxation (7 min.)
★ Stress Relief Meditation (13 min.)
✓ LISTEN with or without MUSIC
✓ READ instructions to support and enhance your experience
✓ Get support on the Meditation Oasis website
Created by Mary Maddux, MS, HTP and Richard Maddux, best known for their popular Meditation Oasis podcast, CDs and smartphone apps.
Mary and Richard bring over 30 years of meditation practice and teaching to the creation of their guided meditations and music. In addition to teaching meditation, Mary has worked in both conventional and alternative settings as a counselor, stress management consultant and healing arts practitioner. Richard has played and composed music all of his life. His music is composed especially for meditation, relaxation and healing.
1. Basic Meditation
2. Breathing Meditation
3. Dance Meditation
4. Aum Meditation
5. Forgiveness Meditation
6. Om Mani Padh Mein Hoom
7. Sufi Meditation
You can play these meditation sessions, any time you want to meditate. You can press the repeat button to continue repeating any meditations. You can also repeat meditations without the instructions, by selecting it from meditation sounds. In addition to the above 7 sessions, we have introduction to Simple Meditation Session, which introduces you to the concept of Meditation. Simple Meditation App has the following features.
1) 8 Voice Guided Meditation Sessions
2) 8 Meditation Sounds
3) Works in offline mode
4) Repeat, Play, Pause, Stop feature
5) While Playing, Phone can be put on silent mode
6) Share, Mail, SMS feature
7) Simple Meditation for Beginners
These time-tested Vedic mantras will relax your mind and body and uplift your soul. It comes with
lot of configuration options and is totally Ad-free.A few minutes of Vedic Meditation each day brings
a wide range of practical benefits – a clearer and more creative mind, better decision-making, improved
health, greater happiness and more rewarding relationships.
Scientific research on meditation shows many benefits, including:
• Reduced tension and anxiety
• Increased resistance to stress
• Improved memory and concentration
• Increased energy
• Improved physical health
• Reduced insomnia
• Increased self-esteem
• Slower aging
In this app the powerful vedic meditation mantras are:-
• Om(AUM) Mantra.
• Sai Mantra.
• Om Gum Ganpatey Namah.
• Maha Mrityunjay Mantra.
• Gayatri Mantra.
• Om Namah Shivaya.
• Om Namah Bhagavate Vasudevaya.
Some of the great features:
• High quality meditation vedic mantras.
• Simple and beautiful design
• Timer - so the app turn off automatically
• Chants - So the mantras repeating according to You.
• Beautiful background images
A veces pensamos que no podemos hacer nada para canviar las cosas, pero realmente somos nosotros los que creamos el mundo en que vivimos.
Porque creo que entre todos podemos canviar las cosas, y todadía creo en la bodad inherente del eser humano, he creado está aplicació para tener una puerta de entrada para todo aquel que quiera colaborar con el Banc dels Aliments.
La Fundació Banc del Aliments es una entidad benéfica sin ánimo de lucro, independiente de toda ideología económica, política o religiosa basada en:
1. Luchar contra el hambre más cercano: Los alimentos proceden básicamente de la sobreproducción.
2. La primacia de la gratuidad: Los alimentos se reciben y se distribuyen gratuitamente.
3. La seguridad de una distribución justa: La distribución de los alimentos se hace a través de entidades benéficas homologadas, que por su relación directa con las personas necesitadas pueden segurar que los alimentos llegarán a su destino final.
4. Coordinación y gestión gracias a la participación de voluntarios. Actualmente contamos con la valiosa colaboración de más de 150 voluntarios.
Esta aplicación no necesita ningún permiso especial, es gratuita. Esta hecha por alguien que cree que un canvio es posible con la ayuda de todos.
Shamatha meditation timer let's you concentrate in your meditation practice and not in watching the clock.
This aplication is easy to use, you just have to choose the time that you want meditate and when the time is over will sound a bell.
Before you start the meditation the timer countdown 5 seconds for give you time to put in right position and later sound a bell.
PRO version has different images, which may be chosen.
You can choose the one that inspires you.
PRO version has statistics:
Number of days meditating.
Number of consecutive days meditating.
Total time of meditation
Number of sessions
Average time per session meditating
Graphical statistics from the last 7 days meditating.
Graphical statistics of the past seven weeks meditating.
Statistics Graph deditando the past seven months.
All without having to be online.
Zen Meditation, etc
At the first screen you can see the acumulation time of your practices.