• Swipe from edges.
• Double tap on the status bar.
• Long press on the physical keys (for Android 4.3+).
• Mouse or stylus (S Pen) is also supported.
• Home, Back, Recent Apps, Screen Off, Immersive Mode, etc.
• Screenshot and Hide Soft Keys (Root required).
• Launch an application or a shortcut.
*** For Android 5.0 users without Root ***
On Android 5.0, it is possible to enable Immersive Mode with keyboard support. A tutorial can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/ow83t7f
USE WIDGET TO START IT TO AVOID DELAY ON START!
Just define your own gestures for your most used apps and start them without having to search through the standard app launcher.
I wanted to add a widget with a GestureOverlay, but this is not possible, because app widgets do not support this control.
But there is a fast starter widget which starts the application a lot faster than a standard shortcut, because it preloads the application list.
Project Page: http://wordpress.the-engine.at/gesture-launcher/
With Hovering Controls you can use your phone just like Samsung Galaxy S4 does with Air Gesture and much more!
HOW TO UNINSTALL IF YOU ENABLED ADMIN:
App menu-->uninstall - admin-->Disable
now you can uninstall
THIS IS A LIMITED FREE VERSION (NOT ALL FEATURES ARE INCLUDED) NOW YOU CAN TEST THE APP AND BUY IF YOU LIKE!!
Hovering Controls uses the proximity sensor of your device to register simple motions performed in front of your device. Predetermined apps can be launched by either hovering over the sensor, swiping once, or swiping twice. Silencing an alarm or ringtone is as simple as a hand wave. You can also control your media playback this way, allowing you to change to the next or previous song or video without ever turning on the phone screen and physically touching it.
Do you like Quick Glance from Galaxy S4? Now you can have it too!!
And that is not all, you can lock/unlock your phone, answer calls, slide betwen photos in your gallery and scroll up/down in your browser!! (browser scroll and gallery slides need a rooted device)
Two modes are available, both offering a different take on opening apps:
Target mode: open a pre-determined app with a set gesture
Carousel mode: open up apps from a set list of apps
The app uses proximity sensor, use test sensor in menu to test your sensor sensibility and finde how you have to wave for it to detect. If you decide to hide notification icon, the service may stop working if android needs memery resources (it will stop detecting events ) for a while until it is restarted by its own.
Music Controls How-To:
1.- Start Hovering Controls with Music Control Activated in settings.
2.- Open your music/video player and start playing a song/video
3.- You can now use other apps while listening music, Hovering Controls will remember wich app was playing your song/video, if you want to change the player, just open it and start playing a song/video!
- Set apps to open with all the available gestures.
- Silence alarm.
- Silence incoming call. ONLY PAID VERSION
- Switch betwen recent apps (like back and forward behaviour)
- Fast go to home screen
- QuickGlance like Galaxy S4 has!!! ONLY PAID VERSION
- Control your music player (next/previous/pause/resume) even with screen off!!!
- Shake phone during a call to activate/deactivate speakerphone.
- Answer incoming call, just put your phone near to your ear (its like Hover Hold)
- Lock/Unlock screen with hand slides!
- Flip Cover Mode. ONLY PAID VERSION
And if you have your phone Rooted...:
- Tilt to slide right left (Beta) ONLY PAID VERSION
- AutoShoot camera to take photo.
- Slide betwen your photos in your image gallery (1 slide->next, 2 slides->previous) ONLY PAID VERSION
- Scroll up and down in your browser (1 slide->down, 2 slides->up. Not all browser are supported)
Android 5.0 (Lollipop) support added in version 8.0.0
"For those who tend to get tired of Android's status bar, or just want more intuitive gesture-based controls on their tablet, this app is definitely worth a shot." - Android Police
★ Try Lite version before you buy
★ Requires root access
★ Multitask - start any application, shortcut or custom action without leaving current application
★ Custom actions - LaunchPad, Start application, Previous Application, Next application, Home, Kill current application, Back, Forward, Recent application list, Recent application dialog, Menu, Notification Panel, Hide/Show status bar, Start launcher shortcut(bookmark, contacts, settings, etc), Start Tasker task, Pause gestures, Exit, Screen Off (lock), Alt+Tab, Music Play/Next/Previous, Volume, Search, Voice Search, Select Input Method.
★ Swipe 4 fingers right - open previous application
★ Swipe 4 fingers left - open next application
★ Expand 4 fingers - LaunchPad (dialog with your applications, shortcuts and custom actions)
★ Pinch 4 fingers - Home gesture
★ Swipe 3 fingers down - Back gesture
★ Swipe 3 fingers up - Bottom recent applications bar
★ Swipe 4 fingers up - Hide/Show status bar (experimental)
★ Custom gestures - create your own gestures to start any application, shortcut or custom action
THERE IS NO WAY TO ANSWER MARKET COMMENTS OR CONTACT COMMENTATOR - EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT ANSWER.
Please don't post your problems in market, email me or go post to XDA, thanks:
If your device is listed as unsupported, please read FAQ in Help tab. If it still do not work, contact me by email: goodMoodDroid@gmail.com
Description: This application allows you to control tablet with gestures.
Swipe 4 fingers up to hide status bar. Do same gesture again to restore bar.
Swipe 4 fingers right to open previous application.
Swipe 4 fingers left to open next application.
Pinch with 4 fingers anywhere on screen to return to home screen from any application.
Swipe 3 fingers down to execute back action in any application.
Swipe 3 fingers up to show custom bottom bar with recent applications.
Expand 4 fingers anywhere on screen to open LaunchPad dialog. It allows you start your most often used applications, shortcuts or custom actions anywhere anytime with simple gesture.
Works in all applications, games and browsers.
Application will use freed space when you hide status bar. Some games even work better with status bar hidden.
There is an option to switch to single touch gestures if its more convenient. You can even create your own gestures for any action.
Full version adds following features: option to hide notification icon, custom gestures and special actions, any number of actions in LaunchPad.
Use Menu button to bring up About Dlg to see gesture usage.
This application comes without warranty, only use it if you are 100% sure what you are doing!
Improper use can make the system unstable, so please inform yourself if you are unsure about a certain feature!
This app is open source
Device Control is an app to control several features of your device as well as some nice extra features like a Tasker, App Manager, Editors, Entropy Generator, Wireless Filemanager and more.
With Device Control you can tweak and edit:
[+] Device specific features like Knock-On, vibration strength, screen color temperature, LCD power reduce, ...
[+] CPU frequencies, governors, i/o schedulers, ...
[+] GPU frequencies, governors, ...
[+] Kernel specific extras like intelli-plug and intelli-thermal by faux, msm dcvs toggle, mpdecision toggle, power scheduling, power efficient workqueues ...
[+] Voltage Control, Fast Charge and more
Note: Features need to be supported by your device. Unsupported features are getting automatically hidden!
It also can monitor:
[+] Your cpu and battery temperature
[+] Time in state of your cpu
[+] Maximum, minimum and current frequency as well as the governor of your cpu (fully multicore aware and toggle able auto refreshing intervals)
Extra tools like:
[+] Tasker (automatic fstrimming, screen off and on actions ...)
[*] Example: You can configure it to automatically toggle your cpu's frequency to a very low value once your screen turns off, to save battery, and restore the value when you are using your phone again.
[+] Editors (vm, sysctl, build.prop, ...)
[+] Quick tweaks (vm, build.prop, ...)
[+] Wireless Filemanager, allows you to access your device's sdcard / internal storage via any webbrowser
[+] App Manager to view information about the app, kill it, view them on Google Play Store, disable / reenable your apps to prevent them from running and hiding them from launcher
Device Control can automatically restore your settings on boot (sections to restore need to be checked in preferences)
Device Control is 100% ad free and will always be.
No need to spend money, you get every feature without paying or donating.
Device Control is in active development, if you like to contribute to the development or just buy me a beer, you can donate via in app purchases!
Donations are not required but highly appreciated!
Explanation of permissions:
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To read your ip address to display it at the Wireless Filemanager
ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Device Control requires root to function properly.
BILLING: For the optional in app donations.
INTERNET: Required for our built-in error reporting service to submit bug reports.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed for the Wireless Filemanager
READ_PHONE_STATE: For better detection of your device.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To restore your tweaks on boot up of the device.
VIBRATE: To test the vibration strength.
GET_PACKAGE_SIZE: To display size statistics at the app manager
GET_TASKS: To allow to detect running apps and kill them via the app manager
REBOOT, DEVICE_POWER: Used by the flasher to reboot the device without super user permissions on NamelessRom
We are looking for translators and would really appreciate if you could help us out!
(choose your language and go to "packages/apps/DeviceControl")
- EasyTouch Not a Widget!
- EasyTouch is an assistant manipulation tool for your Android phone and it's All Free!
- It floats on your phone screen so that you can easily access all setting with one touch, also you can hide it with a long press.
- Maximize your Android multitasking capability with EasyTouch. It's better, more powerful and functional than assistive touch of iPhone.
★Our users really love EasyTouch and you will too!
"Very good I like this app very much because it really helps and it takes me to my recents like a home button would." -teniya clark
"Amazing! I love this app because it helps me to maintain my lock button... I also love it's features . wonderful!" -Bryan Ertsul
"Thanks Thanks a lot my home buton was not working and i was using this app." -Zaha Zahirovic
"The best of the best. Very nice tool for android. Thanks!" -Anthony DiNozzo
★★★★★What EasyTouch can do?
EasyTouch provides the easiest way to:
- Quick toggle settings(Change your phone settings like turn on Wifi, change screen brightness and so on).
- Set and quick open your favorite app
- Go to Home Screen.
- Lock Screen(sorry for some problems on some Samsung Galaxy model and some specific Android OS).
- App list.
- Open recent task(double click).
- Memory clean and optimize
- Time display
- Clean cache
- Back button(need Root support).
- Menu button(need Root support).
★★★★★Quick switch includes:
- Ringer mode
- APN(Mobile Data)
- Auto rotation
- Air-plane mode
- EasyTouch provides varieties of themes to decorate your phone desktop.
- A lot of themes are FREE download.
- Each theme is not an APK, so you don't have to install it. Just download and click to change.
- iPhone's iOS assistive touch doesn't provide theme change.
iPhone is the trademark of Apple Inc.
iOS is the system of iPhone, iPad, belongs to Apple Inc.
★ The Beginning of AppLock, Supporting 31 languages ★
Smart AppLock is an AppLocker or App Protector that will protect your installed applications using a password or pattern!(Facebook, WhatsApp, Line, Twitter, Snapchat, Skype, Gallery, Camera, Gmail and any app you choose)
■ Main features
✔ Protects(Locks) installed Apps using password(PIN or Words), pattern, or gesture
✔ Detects and Takes a picture of the Intruder(after failed attempts to unlock) and send the captured picture to email!
✔ Support Fake Forced Close pop-up(instead of lock screen)
✔ Set individual passwords for each app(multiple passwords)
✔ Profile feature for each user
✔ Decorate the lock screen(background and theme)
✔ Support a variable size pattern(1x1 ~ 18x18)
✔ Remote Lock Controll by SMS keyword
✔ Home Screen Locker
■ Other features
• Various locking method(PIN, Pattern, Passcode, Guesture)
• AppLock Hidden(Stealth) Mode
• Lock screen timeout and Lock screen rotation
• Lock incoming calls and outgoing calls
• Wi-Fi(or Bluetooth) whitelist to deactivate lock at whitelisted locations(Smart Lock)
• Set Lock Time to only activate lock at certain time
• Lock 3G, 4G data, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and more
• Uninstallation Prevention
• Backup and Restore
• and Lots of More features
Smart AppLock is the best app locker or app protector that will secure your smartphone and protect your privacy. AppLock also can lock your data such as pictures, SMS messages, and videos.
• Can I lock any app?
- Yes, you can lock any installed apps in your device.
• How can I lock the app?
- It's simple, please add apps you want to lock, and set your password.
• How can I prevent this app to be uninstalled?
- Please enable 'Uninstallation Prevention' option in default settings, then AppLock is never uninstalled.
• Is there a feature for forgotten password
- Yes, if you set your email or security QnA, you can initialize your password when you forgot password.
• Can't run AppLock(or AppLock disappears in App Drawer)
- if you hide AppLock's Icon in options, and then AppLock will disappear. To run it, please put 'Widget' of AppLock in Widget List and click it.
• Can I detect instruder
- Yes, If you enable 'Observer' feature, 'Observer' will take a picture of instruder and send it via your email.
• What is Remote Lock
- If you send Lock(or Unlock) Keyword using SMS to your phone from other phone, then, your phone will be locked.(or unlocked) - phone number doesn't matter
* App Name is changed from Smart App Protector.
■ tag : applock, app locker, app protector, smart app protector, password, pattern, pin, gesture, screen lock, rotation lock, app manager, safe, security, secure, sms lock, message lock, snapchat lock, whatsapp lock, gallery lock, image lock, picture lock, photo lock, video lock
Use your android mobiles touch screen to communicate with your robot or arduino using gestures
Draw a gesture on the screen and the name will be sent to your bluetooth module on the arduino or the robot
Facility to add your own gestures and name them as you like Can pair with any generic Bluetooth module that supports Bluetooth SPP profile
Compatible with Arduino Bluetooth
You can save a GESTURE to open any application/URL/Settings or to Dial a Contact.
An application that will listen to your gestures.
You can customize this application as you needed.
You can create as many GESTURE rules. No limitation.
Light weight application.
Saves your time.
Any suggestions/bugs/features please post in comments or drop a mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
How to use?
1. Tap on add GESTURE in applications main screen.
2. Choose any of the category(Url, Call, Settings, Applications).
3. Create a gesture for the category and Save.
4. Enable/Start the service by tapping on START in applications main screen.
5. An Icon will be shown on top of all applications.
6. Tap on the Icon and Draw any gesture that you saved.
7. Matched action will be performed instantaneously. **simple**
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it’s easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say “Ok Google” - when you’re on your home screen, just say “Ok Google” to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
Remote Link turns your Android device into a wireless touchpad, a keyboard, and a controller of PowerPoint and Windows Media Player of your PC.
【Touchpad with multi-touch gestures】
Touchpad mode turns your Android device into a remote touchpad of PC which supports proper touch pad functions as well as ASUS Smart Gesture.
【Effortlessly control your slides】
In PPT mode, swipe gesture control allows you to give a slick presentation.
【Sit back and enjoy music】
In Media mode, control your Windows Media Player of your PC among your finger tips.
When you connect your smartphone to your PC via Bluetooth using Remote Link, and then connect ASUS ZenWatch to your smartphone, you can now control your presentation using simple gestures on your ASUS ZenWatch.
ASUS ZenWatch: A Fancy Smartwatch That Measures Your Relaxation Levels
ASUS' stylish ZenWatch is all about security, remote control and wellness
With the ASUS Remote Link app, you can:
Use voice commands to launch Remote Link on ZenWatch
Swipe up or swipe down on ZenWatch to move forwards and backwards through your presentation slides.
- ASUS Remote Link requires a Bluetooth connection between your PC and smartphone, as well as between your smartphone and ZenWatch.
- Before using Remote Link, you must install Remote Link on your PC. Go to http://remotelink.asus.com to download PC Link and install it on your computer.
You just stroke a phone with your own gesture mark and the phone will remember where to take you.
Your favorite apps, internet pages, contact numbers by calling or texting people or even your phone settings !!!
- Facebook? Just write 'f'.
- Calling to someone? just add your gesture to call
that person or to text other person.
- WI-FI On Off? Let’s make ‘W’ for this.
What can I use?
* Internet URL
* Contact auto call, auto message
* Home button
* Silent Mode
* Vibration Mode
* Auto rotation
The free version will only let you add two gestures to your list. If you comment and rate the app in the Market, then you can add one more gesture to it, so please try it for yourself how fun and easy it is today ~~~ !!!
How to use is really simple:
1. Select a category from
[Internet / Application / Contact / Phone Setting ]
2. Select an item from the list
3. Create a gesture for the item
4. Turn on My Gesture
(The icon will stay on the top layer when turned on)
5. Click on the icon
6. Draw a gesture
7. The desired app/internet/calling/texting/settings
will be available instantaneously!!!
More functions - gesture recognition, shortcut, auto call message, smart linked launcher, one hand on off on-off