• Swipe from edges or corners.
• Double tap on the status bar.
• Mouse or stylus (S Pen) is also supported.
• 'Home', 'Back' and 'Recent Apps' (no Root required).
• 'Menu', 'Power' and 'Screenshot' (Root required).
• Launch an application or a shortcut.
【Full Screen Toggle】
• Method 1: Go full screen with a new Immersive Mode, introduced in KitKat (no Root required).
• Method 2: Hide your soft keys, but keep the status bar visible (Root required).
• Method 3: Check if your ROM (CM, Paranoid...) supports full screen, and use it if possible.
Tags: GMD Gesture Control, Swipe Home Button, Button Savior, SwipePad
USE WIDGET TO START IT TO AVOID DELAY ON START!
Just define your own gestures for your most used apps and start them without having to search through the standard app launcher.
I wanted to add a widget with a GestureOverlay, but this is not possible, because app widgets do not support this control.
But there is a fast starter widget which starts the application a lot faster than a standard shortcut, because it preloads the application list.
Project Page: http://wordpress.the-engine.at/gesture-launcher/
* You may need to reboot your phone after installing.
Smart Lock provides your privacy in mobile phone from others.
You can meet here the most essential App which hides Apps/Pictures/Media Files by managing password.
Do you mind somebody executing Apps or taking a look to pictures and media files on your mobile phone?
Smart Lock provides you lots of features such as locking App, staying awake and locking auto screen-rotate.
No one can see locked Apps/Pictures/Media Files!!!
Language : English, Japanese, Korean
# Please unlocks Pictures/Media Files before deleting Smart Lock. If you do not unlock them before deleting Smart Lock, you lost your Pictures/Media Files forever.
The way to recover: reinstall Smart Lock > Setting > Recovering locked media
# To prevent deleting Smart Lock, you don’t have to register Smart Lock as a locked App.
Smart Lock itself registered as Default locked App. (This feature doesn’t support to partial phone. If supported, please register Default locked App.
# If you see the message “No installed App” or don’t execute App in Home Launcher, that means you are using the feature ‘Hide App’ in Setting. It is possible to execute Smart Lock by Widget (2X1) or calling to dial #000.
# Fake Mode: it shows fake error massage on lock screen. (Move to lock screen when pressing error message longer.)
# While service icon is hidden, Smart Lock could not be locked or stable if lacking resources of mobile phone. We recommend not to hide icons.
Main Features :
- Locking App
- Staying awake (Executing locked App)
- Locking auto screen-rotate (Executing locked App)
- Locking each Picture/Media File
- Locking USB Storage
- Change notification of mobile phone number
Additional Features :
- Default locked App (This feature doesn’t support to partial phone.)
- Select lock type (Number/Text/Pattern)
- Set up the digits of PINs (4/6 digits)
- The Randomization of PINs
- Change button size/image
- Fake mode
- Quick start (Executing Smart Lock by calling to dial #000)
- Manage pictures by folders
- Rename folder
- Move pictures to other folder
- Lock media files in Gallery
- Hide service icon in Notification area
- Widget: 1X1, 2X1 (Executing/Stopping service, Registering locked App, Move to Main page)
- Start remote service (By SMS, enter @ap start + PINs and then press 'Call')
- Set up schedule of service (Start/End time)
- Set up time to lock for each App
- Hide Smart Lock icon : It shows/hides Smart Lick icon in installed App list, Home Launcher.
- Edit lock screen
- Slide show of locked media files
- Sharing the locked image
[KW] app lock, app protector, password, pattern,protect,protector,guard,secure,seal,gallery lock,photo lock,picture lock,movie lock,valut,safe,message,video lock,privacy
Launch your favorite apps through the «Home Button Swipe Up» gesture.
• This works best on devices with three soft keys, like Nexus 5 or Moto G (i.e. devices that have virtual «Back / Home / Recent Apps» soft buttons).
• On some devices this app opens when doing a "Long click" on the home button (e.g. the newer HTC and Sony Xperia phones).
• Most Samsung devices are not at all or very poorly supported (since Samsung overrides 'Home Button' behavior with their own software).
→ Test this app if you're looking for a simple app launcher alternative to «Wave Launcher», «SwipePad», «Smart Taskbar» or «Sidebar», or if you want to replace the default «Google Now» home button binding
→ Also check out DG Settings, this integrates nicely into Home Button Launcher
Source code is hosted on Google Code:
In order to use the Smart Robot Launcher, you must have a smart robot hardware.
Smart robots are robots that utilize a smart phone as their brain.
They sing, dance, and help for you. They are friends expressing their emotion.
They are not virtual friends simply displayed on the screen, but they are personal robots you can actually touch and interact with.
You can set the top-right and the top-left corner as the activation region. There are 11 gestures that can be used in each of the regions, single tap, down swipe, left swipe etc. Different functionalities can be set for each gesture, you may launch an app of your own choice, use the built in shortcuts and many other things as you will discover.
The built-in Quick Task Switcher is the best tool to enhance multi-tasking on your Android. Simply swipe down from the middle of the top of your screen, a list of running apps will be shown, just keep your finger on the screen and lift it up at the app you would like to switch to. You can switch to any running app with just one gesture!
Give it a try, once you get used to it, you won't be able to use your Android without it.
IMPORTANT:if you choose to activate the TaskSwitcher in the top-right or top-left corner, you must enable those corners. This will also override any gesture that starts with a down swipe in that region.!!
The back office will allow you to have access to reports and real time statistics, change the contents of each tag in real time, allowing you to create, adjust or even re-create your campaigns according with your goals effortlessly. Although created to simplify Brands management, TIMWE’s NFC Launcher was also created to provide an amazing user experience to your customers, allowing them to access to information (access a link, a video on Youtube, search on Google), share contents in social networks or even schedule a meeting or dial a number for a call in an easy and simple way.
Supported to pick a color in a pattete for a lecture.
Supported to share a timetable.
> You can share your timetable via FaceBook, Twitter or etc...
Now, you can manage your lectures (classes,schedules) with Smart TimeTable.
This app provides convenient user interface for managing your lectures.
you can also see the lectures as Time Table.
Widget, Notification for your lectures are also available.
This app will help you to manage your lectures easily.
What you're only going to do is just enjoying.
If you have any problems or quesitons, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.
Gesture Scribble recognizes custom gestures you have created and executes actions based on them, allowing for super speedy shortcuts to navigate your device.
Open any application
Toggle Wifi, Bluetooth & other shortcuts
**Phone testing & information**
It's extraordinarily simple and intuitive to use:
1. Touch down a pre-set edge of the screen;
2. Move your finger towards the center of the screen so the pad will emerge;
3. Release your finger on a specific slot to action.
That's it! This will bring your multitasking to a new level:)
★ A pad can hold a mix of apps, shortcuts, bookmarks, contacts etc. With widgetpad add-on, it can even launch a widget from anywhere!
★ This is not a home app, your home key preference is kept (works with all 3rd party home apps like Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher EX etc.)
★ The app under SwipePad keeps running: no interruption
★ Memory & battery friendly
★ "DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS" permission is required by Android system dialer shortcut. So you can set up a quick dial portal, and call your favorite contact with a single swipe.
Ideas and suggestions are welcomed:)
You could help with localization: translate the app into your language
Tags: swipe, gesture, multitasking, switch, launcher, overlay
Use Menu button to bring up About Dlg to see gesture usage.
Jogplorer are mini launcher to run the search using the jogdial without a separate registration application / stored content on smart device
Jogplorer provide an icon in the form of Quick button / home button widget / notification bar and runs anytime by way of Quick button/Notification bar button while application is running
Convenience - You can delete / run / applications quickly and easily search / content stored installation / smart device with one finger using the jog dial interface familiar
No requirement - Applications or contents are running without the specific procedure of registration
Anytime - Jogplorer is executed with Quick button/Status bar/Home widget
Diversity - Display various style category item by setting theme or view
- Perform a variety of functions using the Quick button, home widget, notification bar button
- Executive function and search of application / content item using the jog control
- Function view and select a category for search and execution
(Application, Contacts, Image, Video, Music, Documentation, Call list)
- Jump/Flicking function that move the content item quickly
- Delete function / register / message / call for the items that were selected from the list of call log / contacts
- Delete function / execution of the application or content item
(Recently used apps is always located to the front)
- Any position changes quick button using drag and right-top move to the location of the default using the double touch
-Veriety of slide view type and theme type provides
Jog, Jogdial, Launcher, Explorer, ShortCut Button, Quick Qutton, Dialer, Call Log, Call List, Music play, Video play, Photo view, Image view, Open Document, App / Application run
Froyo (Android OS 2.2) or later versions.
More from developer
You just stroke a phone with your own gesture mark and the phone will remember where to take you.
Your favorite apps, internet pages, contact numbers by calling or texting people or even your phone settings !!!
- Facebook? Just write 'f'.
- Calling to someone? just add your gesture to call
that person or to text other person.
- WI-FI On Off? Let’s make ‘W’ for this.
What can I use?
* Internet URL
* Contact auto call, auto message
* Home button
* Silent Mode
* Vibration Mode
* Auto rotation
The free version will only let you add two gestures to your list. If you comment and rate the app in the Market, then you can add one more gesture to it, so please try it for yourself how fun and easy it is today ~~~ !!!
How to use is really simple:
1. Select a category from
[Internet / Application / Contact / Phone Setting ]
2. Select an item from the list
3. Create a gesture for the item
4. Turn on My Gesture
(The icon will stay on the top layer when turned on)
5. Click on the icon
6. Draw a gesture
7. The desired app/internet/calling/texting/settings
will be available instantaneously!!!
More functions - gesture recognition, shortcut, auto call message, smart linked launcher, one hand on off on-off